By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

IT 2 Discussion [SPOILERS]

Macintosh

Player
Race
Khajiit
Occupation
College kid
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I just saw IT 2 last Friday night! What a scary ass movie. Anyway, I can't quite wrap my head around the whole plot line with the ancient Native American ritual and whatnot. Where did those 3 orbs come from? What was the point of them having to burn their precious items from their childhood? And why did Mike choose to hide from them that the people died during the first ritual? And what was the first ritual for?

I mean, confusion aside, I enjoyed the movie. It was definitely entertaining. But if anyone wants to help me clear up some of these questions, that'd be great. Maybe reading the book provides more clarity.

Raine

werewolves do it by the light of the moon
Application Division
Community Relations Division
Race
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
As someone who has read the book, I can tell you that the ritual of Chud happens very differently in the book compared to the film - Bill and Pennywise lock together via Bill biting Pennywise's tongue and then being astral projected and then a battle of mind going on. It's wild.

Those 3 orbs are the Deadlights - Pennywise's true form.

Reactions: Macintosh

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

THE MUSE IS BACK!!! kind of. it's a process alsjfhalsjfhjasf. older threads are coming to me as a bit of a struggle, but i don't plan on dropping things. ♥ that said, if any of my partners are not feeling old things, now is definitely the opportunity to let me know and we can do something brandy new instead!
((this silly bby has a super cool and sad animated movie out !! if anyone who wants to watch, let me know and i'll give u links <3 <3 ))
You would think if someone invested in man-eating plants for a greenhouse they would think to warn people ahead of time...

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolyne Cujoh
Top Bottom