By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private it doesn't have to be a snowman

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Wanda Maximoff

Marvel Universe
Height
5'6
Occupation
schola stuffff
Relationship Status
all i do is dream of you ♡
link

date | March 2nd, Year 108
tag | @Pietro Maximoff
[box=none, none, #e61d2f 3px double]

A fragrant aroma of spices following her through the hallway, Wanda tapped her elbow against Pietro's door, both arms carrying a hefty pot and a bottle of sour cream tucked in her apron pocket. Her brow was, as usual, creased with a ponderousness that didn't even scratch the surface of her worries. In years past she had wanted nothing more for him than to be alive, and now that he was alive she only wanted for him to be happy.

Which was understandably a tall order after she'd been lost on Ceres, where attempts to reach him had been met with failure after failure until she finally returned out of the blue. With Kal in tow. She was accustomed to so much happening so quickly that miraculously regaining her adult form felt little more than a minor detail against the weight of everything else. Her twin's malcontent had been plain as day the instant her eyes fell over his face, and Wanda knew why. She always (most of the time) knew why.

"I'm sorry I was gone for two weeks," her voice rang gently through the door. "I made goulash." She lifted her arms, and with it the pot. "You love goulash."

[/box]

Reactions: Pietro Maximoff
P
P

Pietro Maximoff

Pietro's day had been an accurate accumulation of the past two weeks, possibly even the entire seven months he had been here on Pandora. He should of expected Kal to eventually show up, but honestly, he was just hoping the other had went back to where he came from and was never coming back.

When Wanda had shown up with the other man in tow, a growing thundercloud had formed metaphorically over his head, where it still remained, raining on his thought parade. A seed of jealousy had been planted as soon as he saw the framed pictures around the house, but at the first text that had suddenly appeared last night, it sprouted and grew like a weed.

'Found Kal.'

"Stupid, fucking perfect Kal and his stupid, fucking perfect cupcakes..." he had muttered to Mr. Dibbles, whom he watched, with some impatience, run around in random circles across his bed. Even though he sometimes admitted to himself that he liked having him around, Pietro couldn't believe he still had this guinea pig that Wanda had gotten him.

Pietro had disappeared into his bedroom not long after he heard the others coming into the house, to avoid both his sister and the unwanted intruder. He had long since eaten the cupcakes he had taken from the counter - he had probably taken at least half of them for himself - their wrappers littering his waste basket and the bed side table. He would have left to get more food, but he was stuck on being obstinate. That left him with nothing to do but keep being his own jailer, so he paced his room, disappearing from one end of the room and the other.

By the time he had heard a gently knocking on his door, Pietro had given Mr. Dibbles the wrapper of one of the cupcakes to lick the crumbs off of. By the time she had finished the first sentence, he had already scooped up the guinea pig and deposited him back in his cage. He hesitated at the door, trying to decide if he wanted to stay mad or just let her in.

"It's not the two weeks." he protested to the door, hand on the doorknob and his other arm tucked sullenly under the other elbow. His stomach rumbled at the notion of goulash, and the battle to stay made and shut her out was lost. He opened the door and let his eyes land on Wanda as he knew her before Pandora, the one he had left behind.

"Hey..." he muttered, stepping out of the way for her to come in.

Reactions: Wanda Maximoff

Wanda Maximoff

Marvel Universe
Height
5'6
Occupation
schola stuffff
Relationship Status
link

Well, she thought the two weeks played a fairly decent part, but she wasn't about to argue. The door opened before her, and her eyes instantly moved to roam over his face for another moment of uncertainty. Knowing his impatience she didn't take long, hesitating for merely a heartbeat before stepping inside to set the goulash pot on his desk and producing the napkins and utensils from her apron to place besides it.

Wanda spun around, laced her fingers together and shifted a few footsteps to the left so that he had a clear path to the food.

Glancing distractedly at Mr. Dibbles, she took a deep breath. What was there to say? She seldom spoke her feelings, the profound ones, because when they were together there was never any need to. They were self-explanatory and easily woven into her frightful cries of Please don't leave me whenever he needed to rush off and fetch something, or in the anxious pacings of her breath whenever it was the opposite instead.

Today, after living for nearly three years without him, after being forced to grow stronger by herself, she felt like it needed to be said. "You know I'll always love you, no matter what."

[/box]

P
P

Pietro Maximoff

Pietro let her pass, and then he leaned out of the doorway, looking left and right for anyone else. If he caught sight of that cupcake-baking oaf lurking around, Pietro was tempted to figure out a creative way to make sure he got the idea to stay away; but alas, nobody else was around, so he leaned back inside and closed the door, just as Wanda finished setting the pot down on the desk and started turning around.

She didn't need to move aside for him to get to the food. By the time her eyes were already searching for his, he was gone from the closed bedroom door, dodged her slow attempt to move out of the way, and was perched on the edge of the desk. He eyed the pot with restrained interest. He still wanted to be mad... but she had brought his favorite food. She knew how to get at him, and he wasn't sure if that should irk him more, or if it was okay.

The pot was hot, but he found an old shirt and wadded it up so he could set it on his lap. His room wasn't... exactly clean. He hadn't had much interest in household chores after Wanda had disappeared, too distracted in worrying and searching to find her. That had ended in failure. But you know who did find her? Kal.

He frowned suddenly, as he put far too much sour cream in the pot than was necessary. When he looked back up at her, eyes with dark circles underneath them glared back at her. "I know." he responded, with more intensity than he had wanted to come out. Suddenly looking down at the pot, he jabbed it a couple of time with his fork before picking up a forkful and putting it into his mouth, but not before grumbling, "I just don't know why you brought him here."

Wanda Maximoff

Marvel Universe
Height
5'6
Occupation
schola stuffff
Relationship Status
link

Maybe there was a point to be made there. Maybe this entire visit happened too early, because during her year long deranged journey of trials and tribulations she might've lost sight of a thing called tact. So she pulled out the desk chair, eased herself down, and nodded in muted understanding.

Her lips pursed together as she seemed to completely miss the clutter of the room to stare directly out the window instead. Wanda still managed to register a mental note to come by later to tidy it up, or bribe Pietro to. But even for someone who had become a little too fastidious in keeping living spaces clean, it wasn't that big of a deal right now. She hadn't lost sight of what mattered that much.

"He wanted to meet everyone and see the farm. He's just visiting. Another time would've been better, though." Would it really, she wondered, but let's say it would. "You're right." She paused, before braving a slight smile. The intent, after all, wasn't to be confrontational. She was too tired for that, and her chest ached too much for him to be flippant. And if he wanted to talk about something else immediately after, they could do just that. "You were against him before you even met him."

[/box]

P
P

Pietro Maximoff

Pietro ate his food with an annoyed expression like a flattened frog. "I don't need to meet him, Wanda, to know that I don't like him." he snapped halfway through a mouthful of food. He pulled his hand away quickly as he accidentally grabbed the bottom of the pot, that was still hot, and shook his fingers. "I don't trust him. He only came back when you got bigger. Where's he been this whole time then, huh?" he asked accusedly after swallowing the rest of what was in his mouth.

Current Season

Status Updates

Post hoarding this weekend as I’m not feeling too hot!
Thancred Waters wrote on Ruby Rose's profile.
Well, well, well. Look what the cat metaphorical and/or literal god dragged in.
Went to school for 14 years just to never use 80% of of what they taught me. Crazy.
Daniela Dimitrescu wrote on Bela Dimitrescu's profile.
Bela!!!!!!!!! i've missed you so much ;;

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Clayr
    evil by popular demand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maya Fey
Top Bottom