By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

It's 2040. Our president is a plant! || Blix's Organiser

Blix

Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
Race
Goblin
Occupation
Creator Of Things
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Organizer
link
Directory
link

It's 2040. Our president is a plant!

Virgo. Avid skier. Gluten-full. And 100% jazzed to meet you. .

About MeHey folks, I'm Blix! I'm old as balls and I've been here since the dawn of time, I was here when the dinosaurs roamed Pandora. I'm only kidding, I'm one of the dinosaurs. I'm crazy busy with my music IRL so these days I'm not as active as I used to be but I still love to RP so I do what I can!

The fandoms I'm super into are The Expanse (books and show), American Horror Story, Bates Motel, Stranger Things, Alice in Wonderland (pretty much any adaption), Sherlock Holmes, Ghostbusters 2016, Mad Max (ALL OF IT), Alien, Terminator, pretty much any Tim Burton movie ever created, Disney and The Crow. My fave actors and actresses are Sigourney Weaver, Charlize Theron, Milla J, Gemma Arterton, Luke freakin' Evans yaaaassss, Steven Strait and Cody Fern.

I also have a couple of health issues that sometimes affect my RPing but if they're flaring up I generally let people know and sometimes I vanish for chunks of time if I get super busy but that's usually around June/August time.

Roleplay Preferences
  • I prefer plotting and chatting about threads/charries on Discord so please feel free to DM me there rather than reply here!
  • I love development and I'm no longer going to be doing one-off threads simply because I have such limited time. I want to develop a couple of solid relationships per charrie and don't want six billion random threads with no future.
  • I'm fine with my charries being injured/hurt but it's gotta be for the plot. I'm disinterested in fight threads for the sake of them without any real development or repercussions, etc.
  • Post length is probably 300-500 unless I have massive muse and then it'll be longer.
  • I won't do group threads if there's more than 3 people total in them. I just cannot keep up, sorry!
  • Please no god-modding my charrie or moving them around without prior permission. However if you want to poke them or nudge them out the way or whatever, go for it!

LimitsNot. A One. Just communicate with me if you want to do something big or dark or potentially damaging whether physically or emotionally. I will write anything from the grittiest darkest grossest plot through to the fluffiest dumbest cutest thing ever. I love all of it.

Check out my characters below!

Blix

Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
Race
Goblin
Occupation
Creator Of Things
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Organizer
link
Directory
link

MICHAEL LANGDON

AMERICAN HORROR STORY

This sweet precious looking angel is none other than the anti-christ himself. He's been in Pandora a while now, he knows the ropes, he's amassed a lot of knowledge, some extra abilities and though he's keeping things lowkey at the minute and trying to decide how he wants this world to play out, there is potential for this big bad to go full Pandorapocalypse at any moment!

LOOKING FOR...
  • He's had some good influences on him since he came to Pandora, many of them have talked him down from going full anti-christ but I REALLY want to change that. Particularly looking for a massive bad influence to tell him to go be what he's meant to be!
  • He's not a big fan of witches, though some of them he understands are tolerable, it takes a bit for him to like them though so if you want a catty little back and forth frenemies thing, I'd love some fun like this!
  • Parental influences. Michael has seen a lot of Satan's come and go from Pandora over his time here, I am still down for making those parental type connections though whether they are good or bad!

DANNY TORRANCE

DOCTOR SLEEP

Remember the kid from The Shining that used to talk to an invisible friend called Tony and kept screeching 'REDRUM?' yep it's him. The son of Jack Torrance. All grown up! Dan here has some deep seated trauma, grief, fear and sadness going on but he's working through it. He also has the shining which means he's got some super nifty and very special abilities up his sleeve so don't be surprised if he just knows things. He arrived at a super awkward time and accidentally unleashed the monstrous inhabitants of the Overlook Hotel into Pandora - OOPS - so those are scampering around all over the place now hunting down people with abilities to eat right on up like an energiser battery.

LOOKING FOR...
  • Looking for around 7 ghostly interactions! These are folks that are hunted by the Overlook ghosts or simply are affected by their evil presence. Dan is going to be trying to lock those monsters away again inside his head so this is a super cool introduction concept I want to play with. I will be super picky and choosy about who I hand out the ghosts to because I want them to lead into deeper relationships with the people Dan helps. You guys can pick between the The Grady Twins, The Old Woman in the Bath, Horace Derwent, Delbert Grady, Mrs Grady, a couple of party guests and the Hotel's malevolence itself. I also just want to note that these won't be fight threads in a regular sense. You can't punch the ghost into submission so please don't come into this expecting huge fights!
  • Get this boy a job! He would actually be really suited to detective and police work in Pandora but he's not a 'man of acton' type so it could be cool if he's a little more freelance and works with someone who could be the muscle while he's the brains and the psychic juice. Someone would need to convince him this is a good idea though.
  • Bad influences! I adore this sweet baby but if someone wants to fuck with him plz be my guest. Maybe your charrie wants to use his abilities for bad reasons, maybe they want to recruit the ghosts for their own evil deeds, maybe they just like to watch a man burn but Dan's got a lot of personal demons that make him prime for manipulation.

ARTHUR FLECK AKA JOKER

JOKER

Not yet the infamous Joker to strike fear and chaos everywhere he goes, but he's working on it! Joker has only recently emerged from the chrysalis of the damaged Arthur Fleck and is very much a personality in its infancy and on a road of discovery. Pandora has knocked Joker back just a little as Arthur is hoping this new world might be better than the last - surprise twist, it won't be - he will eventually discover Pandora is just as bad as Gotham and perhaps even worse because this one is riddled with hero-types and the people they battle. Joker will emerge as a result and slowly but surely he'll become that guy. Until then he's drawn the mask of Arthur back down over the greasepaint and is biding his time until something sets him off...

LOOKING FOR...
  • Looking for Arthur to be collateral damage on the edge of heroes doing their hero thing, just so he can develop specifically to be at odds with them. Check out the wanted ad here.
  • Enemies! I want him to make some enemies so as Joker develops they'll become the people who either try to stop him or specifically stand in his way that he might target. If you have a villain who wants someone they can be a dick to, or you need a victim for your plot, I humbly offer Arthur. I just really want a thread where someone is being particularly horrific and all he can do is laugh through it all, because imagine the confusion.
  • Chaos! I'm looking to start some chaos for Artie so SET. HIM. OFF. Please mother of god give me any half-assed reason to set Joker off, give me a reason to have Arthur pull a gun on someone and shoot without thinking. Let him knife someone because there's a knife there and he didn't even pause to think. Do you want totally unpredictable chaos, lets toss Arthur into a high tension high stress situation and watch him snap like a twig for Joker to step up to the plate.
  • If I don't get some sort of plot that lets me have him dance I've wasted my life. LETS DANCE.

Last edited:

Arthur Fleck

DC Universe
Race
Human
Alignment
True Neutral
Relationship Status
Imaginary
link

UPDATED:
Arthur Fleck has now been added to the organiser and is open for plots! Feel free to DM me on discord as that's usually easier than plotting in here. =)

• Love
Reactions: Nyami

Current Season

Status Updates

Thanks for everything, Pandora! If you would ever like to talk just add me on mirai#0007
what do you do when you are pretty constantly caught up? you write more charries, obviously!
"...Whoever said 'Silence is Golden', obviously never needed friends or family around."
tfw the anole in your house keeps outsmarting you. #FloridaProblems

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• King
    supreme overlord of emo
  • Raine
    werewolves do it by the light of the moon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penny Polendina