By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Complete It's All the Same to Me

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

@Claude von Riegan
October 25th, Year 109

The floral aroma smelled particularly sweet as Sinbad poured the two cups to just half-way full with wine. The cups were ornate goblets that he had plucked from his stash of treasures, regal and just suitable enough to drink with. The bottle, meanwhile, was one that Claude snatched from some cupboard. Even though he had yet the opportunity to recline among the throng of pillows on the couch, he found himself eagerly waiting to continue their conversation. Claude, like everything in this house, was foreign and intriguing.

After his arrival in Pandora from just the day prior, he found himself once again in the cramped, cozy house for a round of socializing. The residence's odd occupants were his only allies in this exotic world thus far, and it was only to his benefit to ensure a continued sense of friendship. It was far from the first time that he had only himself to rely on but the prospect of befriending them was not only too useful to give up but too interesting as well. And, as much as he was a king, however brief his rule was before being so rudely kidnapped by Pandora, Sinbad was an explorer first and foremost. There was nothing more thrilling to learn more of other worlds, even such places existed only in the tales of others.

"So everyone living in this house is from the same world?" Sinbad asked as he swirled his drink in its cup. His esteemed host was a charming one; a person whom Sinbad could recognize numerous traits that he himself shared. He watched his own tongue enough to notice when others did the same. The calculating eyes behind an affable smile. But, Claude was good company and far from dull. If they were to spend the evening lounging and retelling stories, then Sinbad would be far from disappointed. "That sounds special for something like Pandora, but I can't say for sure since I just got here. Though I am curious - do all of you hail from the same country?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Claude von Riegan
C
C

Claude von Riegan

Honestly, Claude really was trying to make a point to give the house a tiny bit of space. It was less for their sake, and more for his. The whole...timeline thing kept finding new ways to mess with his head. One moment he thought he was fine with it - and really was. The next he learned Edelgard killed Judith, not to mention countless other Deer. And he got it; that didn't happen for him. Leonie filled him in on the details when they first met up in Pandora. His own timeline was sort of a perfect scenario for him. The rest...seemed to sort of be a disaster. People dying, him fleeing the country. Not...really a great set of events. So, he was trying to just give himself time to take that apart and put it back together again in his head. Technically, it didn't matter, and would never matter for him. With Teach at his side, his dreams were possible. Worrying about the rest was sort of a waste of energy.

Or at least that's what he was trying to convince himself of.

A talk with Edelgard after their little...let's call it blow out, helped. It was the day after; both having time to relax a bit. And it was a civil talk, honestly. She even invited him to tell her off, which he did.

Still, he really needed some time...yet for whatever reason he kept coming back to the house. First it was a strange rock-person, and now a naked man in a bathtub that could fly. He couldn't help being curious and wanting to see things first-hand, himself.

Peace of mind could simply come later.

The ornate goblets were Sinbad's, the wine was Claude's; both on the couch with a cup in hand, enjoying the evening. Eyes on his new friend, as he offered a nod, while sipping his wine.

The two of them were...similar. In truth, he was curious how the night would unfold.

"Not only are we all from the same world, but most of us showed up at the same time," he glanced down at his wine, "We're...not exactly from the same timeline; discrepancies between how we remember things. With the original group, none of us were from the same timeline...or even point of time. I'm from far earlier than any of them, by...five years, I believe?" he knew the exact amount of time, but knew it was more appealing to generally pretend it wasn't constantly on his mind, "Not a single part of our situation is really common in Pandora, honestly," his voice a bit quieter - before considering the last part of the question. Funny how this near-stranger pushed his heel against something he had no idea the issue behind.

"For the most part, yes. We all attended or worked at the same Academy back home," he danced around the question, as usual.

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

Sinbad barely arrived in this world, yet the significance of Claude's statement was not lost on him. Given the size of Pandora and the number of worlds that surely exist, the fact that they appeared together certainly was special. Truthfully, perhaps it meant that there was a significant chance that he could see his own comrades. Ja'far, Drakon, Hinahoho, or any of his eight generals would be a sight for sore eyes. He was capable of surviving on his lonesome, but to have them close by would ease his concerns. Of course, such a line of thought withered away at the mention of timelines.

The only time he had heard of the word was in reference to a method of chronological tracking... It didn't take a genius to venture that different timelines meant that for Claude and his friends, history had unfurled differently. Though if such was the case, did that mean that destiny didn't exist in their world either? Pandora lacked the distinct flow of fate that he had grown accustomed to over nineteen years. Or did it mean that among their group, only in select timelines had someone fought back against their fate?

For all Sinbad knew, destiny and fate still walked in circles around him. He had a better grasp on the concept than most Magicians simply due to Falan and David's brief explanations, but the existence of Black Rukh puzzled him. Were people scripted to reject destiny? Then at what point did the world's control end and an individual's choices begin? Was it possible that there was a timeline where Serendine never fell into depravity? A timeline where Parthevia was ruled by Queen Serendine Dikumenowlz Du Parthevia and King Sinbad just as she once promised? Would that tragedy even happen in such a fantastical world?

He mulled over such thoughts as if they mattered now. Sinbad shoved them to the background in favor of listening to his host's tale. The way his voice dropped towards the end failed to escape him, but he sipped his wine rather than comment on the small detail. It seemed to him that he was far from the only one with heavy thoughts that evening.

"Is there any way to find out about other timelines?" he questioned, setting the goblet down momentarily. "Aside from finding someone you know from another one. I'm sure given your position you would understand why I want to avoid being blindsided." Magic was admittedly not a strong-suit given his inability to cast his own spells, but perhaps there Magicians or magic objects capable of Clairvoyance.

"Academy? I didn't take you for a savant, Claude," nor did the first man he met -Felix- come across as a scholarly individual. But something else caught his eye, for the most part. Sinbad had the nagging sense that the truth was being fragmented into little bits, yet there wasn't anything he could quite do about that. "What sort of place was it?"

C
C

Claude von Riegan

"Normally it comes out just from conversation. There's no other way to really know outside of...just talking, from what I know. Only thing I can imagine is physical differences. Like maybe Dimitri kept an eye in a timeline, but not in another," Claude shrugged, "Most details seem to be the verbal-sort. Or...even just being alive at all, is apparently a differing factor between timelines I've noticed. Everyone's seemed sort of surprised to see each other alive."

At Sinbad's surprise at him being a 'savant', Claude couldn't but help and laugh around a sip of his drink, "That's the idea," he winked, before shifting a bit on the couch so he was a touch more comfortable.

"It was...essentially a Military Academy. Meant to train those who are meant to lead or fight. Future leaders and knights were most of the students, while a few commoners got in thanks to having enough money. They normally had their own goals in mind."

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

Sinbad clicked his tongue in an undignified way before taking a sip of his wine It was a pity, then, that there was no convenient way to prepare ahead of time. If this wretch of a box ever saw fit to reunite his allies with him, he would be left with only digging for such differences. Though given how little he pried into the lives of his friends, any eight of them would realize his motives the moment he started questioning. How, what, when, where and their suspicions would be aroused of his motives.

That was assuming that this box was kind enough to return his comrades. That would be too nice of it in actuality. It was more likely that if he were to see anyone again, it would be Barbarossa. What an irony that would be, though one short-lived if such an occasion ever did happen.

Sinbad never had the displeasure of seeing such a school; in fact, none had ever tutored him on how to use a sword before his draft letter was ever sent. He had only heard in passing of Parthevia’s own academy from Drakon, a place that turned children into soldiers ready to throw their lives away for a measly idea like patriotism. As necessary as a military was for the safety of the kingdom, the thought of sacrificing children and teenagers never sat easily with him. ”So an officer academy, in other words.”

Leaders, knights, and commoners. He didn’t bother to guess which group Claude belonged to in his own world - what was the point in such useless details? Goals, however, goals caught his attention. What sort of ambitions would his newfound friend have that could be pursued at such an academy? To be the general of an army? As if. Sinbad knew enough patriots and militarists to identify the sort. Obligation, perhaps? The son of a general or knight would surely be expected to follow in his father’s footsteps.

He rested his cheek on his fist and watched the way his drink swirled in its cup rather than his charismatic host. How much would he be willing to say about Parthevia? There was little need to expose so much to a stranger; at most, his tales (some details omitted or exaggerated) was most he ever said about himself even when home.

”My home-country, Parthevia, had one as well, though I can’t tell you much about it,” Sinbad stated after a moment, gaze once more on Claude. ”I ended up setting out to explore after an encounter with the army, started a trading company.” It’s been a while since he was merely Sinbad the sailor rather than Sinbad the merchant. However, In the end, money didn’t have the means to fund his ambitions as raw power did. ”What sort of things were you looking to learn there?”

C
C

Claude von Riegan

"Ah, so you do know what I'm talking about."

Sinbad's gaze was trained on his wine rather than Claude; the guy seemed pretty deep in thought. Hopefully he didn't have a million traumatic memories linked to any sort of Academy or anything. But...no, that didn't seem right. It felt more like he was weighing his options; what to reveal versus hold back. Neither one of them seemed like the sort to actively open up to strangers, or ever say anything in a straight-forward fashion.

Honestly, Claude was excited to play mental chess with this particular person.

"Started your own trading company?" Sinbad almost made it sound like a whim, rather than a feat; though really anyone could start anything. It was whether it was sustainable or not that really made it an accomplishment, "Impressive."

When the question shifted back to him, Claude's own gaze almost fell to his wine, but he kept it trained on Sinbad.

"The Academy...is sort of the heart of the future leaders of the country," he explained, "With my title, I was going to be working with and around all these people for the rest of my life so...I sort of wanted to see what I was working with. That on top of the impressive library, general building of skills, and all that...sort of really made it worth it," he shrugged - purposefully leaving out the bit about his dream, and how he only grabbed his title the year prior.

Unlike many people, Sinbad was the sort to actually follow hints. And Claude wasn't exactly ready to drop his most personal secrets on him quite yet; even if he was interesting.

Reactions: Sinbad

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

Sometimes, conversations were more than just mental chess but a game of smoke and mirrors. Seeing through the disguise another has woven for themselves; pulling the little strings that once kept everything in a neat tidy bow. In this land, Sinbad wasn't eager to reveal his cards. The more he kept under wraps about himself, the better. Looking at Claude, he had an inkling that the other followed the same philosophy.

The compliment earned a pleased smile, an expression made more believable by the false warmth in his eyes. "Why thank you, Claude. It's been running for four years before I was pulled here." Technically the Sindria Trading Company phased out to become a nation, but he held that little tidbit close to his chest. "If things line up, I'm looking to start up one here as well." If there was no way to escape Pandora but to wait, he may as well make something of his life here. As much as the sea beckoned, he had no intentions to return to the life of a sailor.

Bit by little bit he learned more about the stranger before him - title and future leaders of my country was a damning statement. Even if Claude wasn't a prince of some foreign land (the statement could be misguiding), there was no doubt that he was more than a simple peasant. The way he spoke and carried himself certainly supported the claim to a higher status. Though, that hardly mattered.

Station of birth mattered little to him, and why should it? Neither royal nor noble blood was required to amass power and wealth. Ambitions are the driving force and Claude suspiciously mentioned little of that. Nor did he seem the type to be a lost wanderer. "It certainly sounds spectacular; I can't say that it hasn't piqued my interest... But wouldn't someone of your title already have access to impressive libraries and tutors? Why the academy specifically, unless it was to foster bonds with future coworkers?"

C
C

Claude von Riegan

Four years without it going under. Maybe he was a bit impressed.

"Getting your hands on specific texts was a bit tricky where I'm from. You could have an incredible library, but it'd still be lacking important things...pretty much no matter where you were. The Academy's library had a few gems; but it was actually censored quite a bit. There were things my sticky little fingers weren't supposed to get my hands on. Thankfully I made friends with the librarian but...apparently he was evil or something. Still gave me things I wasn't supposed to have," he mulled over the thought silently - wondering why the guy actually did that.

Wasn't like it actually made Claude play into any sort of later trap. It was knowledge used to...well, actually maybe it did make a tiny bit of sense. It was a seed to turn someone who already doubted the church, further away - even if he apparently stayed "loyal" to it, according to Leonie.

Which...he still found upsetting if he was honest.

Claude silently shook the thought.

"Honestly it was mostly the bonds that drew me in. Everything was pretty separated - but if we could all form a close friendship...maybe, just maybe, it could all be united. After all - we all want the same thing in the end. Peace. Some of us want different flavors - but literally we can all agree on that simple fact. Nobody likes war. Nobody likes violence. And if we all just...talked more - became closer, it probably could have been avoided."

He was half talking to himself, causing him to take a drink of his wine.

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

The more Claude spoke, the more interested he became. It wasn't unheard of for an academy to censor certain texts from its students. Some knowledge was too detrimental to the little soldiers they wished to create. Though he was more intrigued by the sort of information that was hidden. What did Claude want to get his hands on? It most likely meant nothing to him given their differing worlds, but it was curiosity for curiosity's sake.

"Evil or something?" It didn't sound like Claude was so sure, though it most likely wasn't a label earned for giving out unauthorized information. "Why is that? Did he do something against the academy's rules?"

Bonds to foster between potential friends, a dream of peace and war. It was a nice ideal to fight for, though the way Claude spoke... Could have avoided. It sounded as if some sort of conflict had broken out. But at an academy for a singular nation?

He was being purposely ambiguous about the situation regarding the academy and whatever event that could have been avoided. A fortunate thing given he intended to learn more than what Claude was giving him.

"Unfortunately it takes more than mere words to prevent bloodshed," that much he knew firsthand. If only pretty words and glittering coins could buy peace. "Though your academy sounds like a unique place."

C
C

Claude von Riegan

Right, the whole 'evil or something' would draw more questions. Probably should have thought about that before he slid that fun little nugget into their conversation. Sinbad was someone who was studying him as much as the reverse was true. He wasn't one to allow idle comments to slip by - especially when they were caused by the wine on Claude's tongue.

"Something like that, yeah," he shrugged, not even really sure where to start with that entire hot mess.

So he didn't.

Claude nodded at Sinbad's words, taking a slightly too long drink of wine, "I've never understood why that's true. Why does it have to be war? Why can't it be two people who have their people's best interest in mind...just talking. I understand the world - any world - doesn't work quite like that, but I've always imagined one that does. What's funny is that the conflicting groups in this instance...all virtually wanted the same thing," letting more slip, but it didn't matter.

They weren't home.
This couldn't be used against him.
There was no context for any of this.

"Nobody was happy with the current system in our land, and we wanted change. If we just sat down and spoken to one another...I genuinely believe things could have changed for the better with negotiation instead of a war," his tone bitter, as he shook his head. - finishing off his wine.

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

Wine had been a wonderful contribution to their discussion. As it often does, it had lowered Claude's defenses. The slip-ups that he readily gave undoubtedly would never happen if not for the alcohol coursing through his system. The fact that the information was worth hiding made it all the more interesting. The more he heard of the other's world, the more intrigued he became.

Something like that.

He was too vague with his wording and in such received such a useless response. If he was evil, his actions must have been viler than just breaking rules at an academy. What misdeed was evil enough for a military academy of all places to disown him?

Despite the small crumbs Claude gave, it was piling up to be more and more information. War. There was a war of some sort in his land, the result of a dispute over the system that ran it. A civil war then? Future leaders trained at the academy, which meant that Claude was either a noble or an heir to something. Among the others -presumably other noblemen- were arguments over how their land was to run. At some point, it escalated to a full-blown war, one that Claude seemed to against.

"Do you speak of a civil war, Claude?" Given it was the military academy of a nation, he couldn't imagine it being any other sort of war. "People's opinions differ on the best solution to a nation's ails. I lack the full context of what you speak of, but if I were to guess, they simply thought their plan the best course of action. Negotiations and compromises are often long, drawn-out events. Depending on their combat power, a war would quicken a revolution and push for faster reforms. Perhaps they had a secondary agenda that wouldn't be accomplished otherwise."

The unfortunate truth was that humans are humans. War seemed to be a constant consequence despite the realm. He knew too much of such bloody affairs, seen too much of such pointless conflicts. He took another sip of his drink, trying not to get too drunk too quickly. As much as he enjoyed hearing of Claude's world, it would be best if he held his tongue on his own.

"Talks rarely have the power necessary to accomplish one's goals. People have their own greedy agendas, one that cannot be fulfilled without necessary force. It's a sad thing, isn't it?"

• Love
C
C

Claude von Riegan

He really really needed to shut up. But some part of him was just enjoying talking. Most of his life was just talking without any substance. Saying nothing, and bouncing people's words back at them with a wink, so they didn't notice he hadn't exactly contributed anything to the conversation. Honestly, it was exhausting. He just wanted to talk. Wanted to ramble forever. Claude just needed to accept it was okay here. Wasn't like any of these people would remember it back home, apparently. And it wasn't like Sinbad really had any sway in a war that seemed to happen no matter the chess pieces in play.

"Nothing really civil about it from what I know," he took a sip of wine, "But yup."

He fell quiet to let the guy go on with words that would have made Edelgard moan in feeling right.

"You sound like a friend of mine," his gaze falling back to his cup, "I get...wanting change sooner rather than later. I get it, I really do. But…" he paused, taking a deep breath, "I mean...technically I was pulled before the war I'm talking about. I don't know it. I only watched it get declared, get started, and heard about the assorted punchlines from my friends. Fun fact: one teacher swayed the entire tide of war. If they chose a house, they won the war. Crazy, right? But that aside, I don't think I'll ever really be okay with forcing a war to make change happen now. Change can be a beautiful thing. A fantastic thing. And yes - battles are sometimes maybe possibly necessary. But...is it worth it? All the lives. This isn't just...the important guys brawling in a mud pit to see which side wins. This is moms and dads and children. All fighting, and dying, because someone is impatient. Cities, towns, lives, everything - destroyed. I'll take a slow discussion any day, over a war. Wars don't help anyone, they just kill the people we're trying to fix the world for in the first place."

• Love

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

Talking was cathartic, it was a fact that Sinbad understood very well. There were certain events in his life that he wouldn't dare speak of, but he had written stories about his life and adventures. Perhaps it was something that he could do here, but that was a thought for another day. Long-story-short, it seemed like Claude had a lot on his mind and not a lot of opportunities to talk. It seemed like a win-win situation, he found out more about his new friend and his new friend dropped something off of his chest.

"Unfortunately, no war is civil." It wasn't as if he had a lot of memories to draw back upon, but he has lived with the impact of war. He has seen the brutalities that it raged. Only commanders sitting in their offices moving play-pieces viewed it as something civil. A thing to be celebrated and used.

Sinbad fell quiet as Claude talked, not daring to interrupt the other during his speech. More and more unraveled with each war: Claude had seen only the start of the war but not the end; a singular teacher changed the outcome of the war; that he and Claude fundamentally agreed on the principle of war. That it was a thing to be avoided, even if its bounties could be sweet for those who survive.

"Your teacher, are they powerful? Or was it their leadership that won the war?" He could understand if it was a figure similar to the King Candidates of his world. The magic of a Djinn was ultimate, and Sinbad knew that future wars would come to depend upon it. More importantly, was the fact that there were even different branches of the same reality. Three outcomes meant different flows of fate, didn't it? Did those shackles even exist in Claude's world? As far as he could tell, Pandora was the same... Did most worlds live on without the imprisonment brought on by destiny? The alcohol that flowed through his system was enough to allow him to frown at the mere thought.

"I understand what you mean. While I can see why a war to force reform would happen, I don't agree with it either." Bold words coming from a man who initiated a rebellion. His stomach clenched at the memory, but Sinbad smiled through it. This was a session about Claude, not himself. "You are trying to build a better world for those people. It's of no use to kill them off in gruesome and cruel ways. Even if they must live a while longer in a corrupt system, at least they're still alive. If they are killed in war, they are killed never knowing the world their leader is trying to achieve. It's nothing more than an excuse to lessen the guilt on their heart. 'It's because the results will be worth it,' right? If only. Spilled blood only brings about more spilled blood."

There were some words better left unsaid: manipulation, spying, threats were better tools to force change. It felt... dirty, even in such a confessional atmosphere. "This friend of yours that you mentioned earlier, how did they play into the war?"

• Love
C
C

Claude von Riegan

And the topic slid to Teach. That was gonna be a tricky thing to speak about with any sort of alcohol in his system. Honestly, he didn't really fully understand everything himself - his own feelings included. They were just...everything. It wasn't just their skills, it wasn't just the fact that they had that goblin shoved into their chest. Or head. Or whatever. Byleth was...more than that. It was just how they made people feel. Made people want to be. They inspired everyone around them to try their hardest, do their best, and just...be their best selves.

Claude knew that was true in his own timeline, and heard as much from the others - who actually had more time with Teach than he did at this point...because of the whole hey they're old thing.

"Teach is...a lot of things," how did he even word this, "They inspire the people they're around, on top of having unique skills and incredibly impressive tactical prowess. So it's not just their talent; they just…" he made a hand motion, "I talked to my friends about this and it's basically like...Teach embodies exactly what all the leaders of the houses needed...emotionally. Sounds weird, but they're literally just our missing puzzle piece. Makes them fit wherever they want, and inspires the people around them to win an entire war. Crazy, right?"

Wasn't really worth mentioning Byleth's giant pile of secrets - especially since they weren't his to share. He was babbling like an idiot, but he could at least hold his tongue. Sort of. Slightly. Little bit.

Surprisingly, Sinbad agreed with his possibly-drunk rambling about war. While he wasn't sober, he meant what he said. And...it felt nice to have someone actually agree with him, when he was being more open for a change. A sort of connection he typically avoided with others, just because it required actually revealing anything at all about himself. While he considered his Deer close friends, there was a distance there. One he put there on purpose.

One he was slowly learning to loosen now that he was in Pandora.

"Yes! Exactly! You get exactly what I'm saying. Thank you," he made a motion with his hand - setting his now-empty cup on the coffee table, because he had more than enough in his opinion already.

Then the questions shifted to the others. Claude laughing uncomfortably and scratched his neck. He didn't want to stop talking, but he also didn't want to just yell secrets into the air.

So, no names. He'd leave out names.

"One started it," just leave out who, "The war, I mean. They meant well, I think. But - as I said - can't really agree with a war. Another was just another arm of the war. Bent on revenge and all that. It's almost like they missed the point of the war being declared altogether. Sad, funny, but mostly sad. Then there's me, who ended up leading my own branch of it. Tried to keep my people safe and all that. Or so I'm told. Again, wasn't exactly there. Then there are others here who were just soldiers following orders in the war. Following...us."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

//Setting Wednesday as my next posting day, see you all soon <3 //
Sorry for being so absent, my loves!! Life has been crazy, as usual :( I will hopefully be back soon, thank you for being so patient with me <333
posts coming this week! things have been h e c t i c so thank you for the patience with me <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Latebricole
Top Bottom