By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private it's never just a demon

Dante

Devil May Cry
Race
Hybrid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

11:02 AM / 12 . 07 . 109 / daye investigations

One thing Dante swore to himself the first day he'd realized just how many younger kids were working with Daye Investigations was that he was never going to bring any of them on more dangerous cases. A lot of the time, they were powerful and deserved more credit than he gave them, but it was more for his own sake. He didn't want to see any of them get hurt because it would be his fault. His case, his choice. There was only one place to put the blame and even if the devil hunter knew that there was very little he couldn't do, protecting them wasn't always just about firing off a few rounds into a demon. Situations could get dicey quicker than he could point and shoot, so he simply avoided it as much as possible.

This case wasn't supposed to be too dangerous. Something about a demon, lesser in power from the looks of the claw and bite marks found on the victim. Should be simple enough, he figured. After checking in with the boss lady herself, Dante found himself plopping the file down on Stiles' desk. "Hey, man. Mind joining me for a lil' case? Shouldn't take too long, I got a solid lead on the demon's location already, but I wanted to stop by the first crime scene real quick just to make sure we didn't miss anything."

@Stiles Stilinski

Last edited:
Reactions: Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Teen Wolf
Race
Human
Occupation
Junior Private Investigator
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Stiles had a pen in his mouth while having two other pens in each hand. He’d been hired to find this ghost kid and he thinks he’s narrowed down where this guy was. Pandopolis and Schola were the most likely places this guy was at. He wondered if he could call the school and maybe get some information, but he was pretty sure, they were gonna be private about it, even if it was for a case.

And that’s when a file was dropped on his desk. Stiles raised his head, seeing the man called Dante. It was kind of funny that his name was that and he was a demon hunter when you consider the one from Dante’s Inferno.

But he took the pen out of his mouth and nodded. “Yeah, no problem.” Stiles hasn’t done a case with Dante but Toby has told him that he was pretty good at his job. He also hoped that he and Red were cool with each other—at least, he hasn’t seen them arguing.

“I can drive us there if it’s far?”

Reactions: Dante

Dante

Devil May Cry
Race
Hybrid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

"Nah, it's close enough for a bit of a walk." He was quick to reassure the kid, almost glad to not have to be in a car. Not to insult anyone's driving, but he did a lot of walking around and almost no driving for a few reasons. The case had mostly been in the neighborhood, which was something he'd made a careful note of from the moment the case had been sent to him. "Kinda quickened the whole investigating process in the first place, but again, can't go too wrong in double checking. With this kind of demon, chances are it might even go back to the first crime scene to relive the kill. If we're lucky, 'course."

The devil hunter picked the case file back up, coat already on and ready to go as he leaned against the wall and waited. "If we're not, I've got a good idea of where else it'll be."

Stiles Stilinski

Teen Wolf
Race
Human
Occupation
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Stiles nodded before he grabbed his bag, making a quick look that he had the essentials: rock salt, holy water, some trinkets from Red, the knife Toby gave him and his baseball bat. He was still a normal human so being extra prepared was key to this place.

“If the demon’s anything like a serial killer, then yeah. He’d want to gloat in the murder.” It was a thing that narcissistic psychopaths did, basically to relive the kill, to see who was investigating and be all superior like; course, not every killer did that—he’s perfectly aware of that, especially after being in Pandora.

He followed Dante out, asking for the case file to skim through it. A few murders, apparently a lower level demon of some kind. Fulfilling contracts and wanted the soul right there and then?

Stiles glanced back at the man now. He hasn’t really talked with Dante much; knew of him, has seen him. Looks pretty cool and badass with all the leather and all that. He wonders if the guy was actually young or if he was the ‘I’m older than you think’ type. Wouldn’t be surprised since he’s been hunting demons for a living.

“So, you’ve been doing this for a while, right?”

Dante

Devil May Cry
Race
Hybrid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

He looked at some of the items Stiles was bringing along, all the expected classics. Extra prepared, which made sense for someone who was just human. There was no comment, but Dante was already internally reminding himself to be extra careful. There wasn't a lot that could keep him down for the count, but one swipe of claws might be enough for the kid. The concern is easily hidden and buried away for the moment, knowing that at the very least Stiles was smart and that was something he could trust.

Hands in his pockets, the investigator kicked at a rock as they walked. "A long time, yeah. Since I was..." Dante paused, actually having to think about it for a moment. "Ten? Didn't start my own investigative company until I was a hotshot twenty-somethin' but. That's thirty years of work, official or no doesn't matter much. You were Toby's first employee, right? You've got a lotta time in too."

Stiles Stilinski

Teen Wolf
Race
Human
Occupation
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Stiles tried to refrain himself from showing his surprise, especially when Dante said he’s been doing this since he was ten. “Wait—ten?” That is a ridiculous number; no kid should be doing this by the age of ten! Unless that’s what they did in his world and demons were a huge thing...but still! Freaking ten?

Also, with the plus thirty years, that’d make Dante in his forties. Damn, he didn’t look his age. Must be great when it comes to dating. At the question, Stiles nodded. “Uh, yeah. I signed up to the office about two and a half years ago. Solving cases is something I wanted to do, even back home and I thought a PI was a good way to go. Back home, I’d probably have gone to the FBI, but I like this job more; less red tape to stop you.”

He looked over at Dante, “So, anything I should know about our demon here?”

Dante

Devil May Cry
Race
Hybrid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

When dad's a demon prince, it's not too shocking knowing that he started doing this kind of thing so young but Stiles didn't need the history. He wasn't chomping at the bit to talk about Sparda, let alone the events that got him on the streets in the first place. He merely shrugged in response, preferring to talk about the work at hand instead of the past. "Two and a half years is a long time, damn." Dante had seen this place pull people out left and right, so it was weird to think of those that had been here for years.

"I've only been here... half a year? Weird to think about time in a place like this." He turned a corner, making sure that Stiles was still with him before speaking again. "Well, it should be relatively small. It was about the size of a house cat, from what I could tell. The claw marks weren't that big, but it cut deep. Might wanna watch out for that. I'm not too sure how many of your crosses'll work, victim was wearing one."

Stiles Stilinski

Teen Wolf
Race
Human
Occupation
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
“Yeah, time can be...weird here. People come and go, but some stay. I’ve been here for...” Stiles raised his hands and started counting off fingers before he continued. “Almost six years. Which is pretty damn crazy. And even with that, you never know how long that will last.” It was always strange to think about the world like that, especially since Stiles had been thinking about his own life here.

Dante told him a bit on the demon, which apparently...was gonna be more like an animal than looking humanoid. He’s never met any demons that didn’t look humanoid of some kind but then again, it wasn’t a surprise that could be in a thing.

“Well, that’s great.” He muttered—he did have some other stuff as well. At least, he’d have something to defend himself with.

Soon enough, they reached the place where Dante said the demon was. “This is the place, right?”

Current Season

Status Updates

Jace wrote on Dantalion's profile.
i'm love u
Update: I love your posts even if I "only" like them. I just hate those creepy yellow reaction emoji faces, bear with me
Ruby Rose wrote on Weiss Schnee's profile.
Weiss! i've missed you <3
So I'd like to turn everyone's attention towards Portals. They should be banned.
Poopy-di scoop
Scoop-diddy-whoop
Whoop-di-scoop-di-poop
Poop-di-scoopty
Scoopty-whoop

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassandra
Top Bottom