By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

it's patsy, i really wanna be your friend || trish walker wanted!

Jessica Jones

Marvel Universe
A.K.A Jewel
Race
Gifted human
Occupation
Private Investigator
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[box=#333443, #8f8e9c, 1px solid #5c5286]
[box=transparent, none, none][box=#333443, none, 1px solid #5c5286]
[/box][/box]
Say hello to one of the few people Jessica doesn't find annoying; her adoptive siser, Trish! Patricia 'Trish' Walker grew up in the limelight afer starring in the show It's Patsy! which was created and directed by her abusive mother. This included beatings as well as forced to throw up. Originally her and Jess had a deal in which Jess kept quiet about the abuse and Trish wouldn't tell anyone Jess had powers.

Didn't stop Jess from saving Trish and then protecting her from her mother despite it all. The pair went from slight enemies to sisters and while Jess isn't great at being a sister and sucks at being a friend, touch Trish and Jessica will punch u into next year.

She's kind, stubborn, headstrong, tough, determined, will fight for those she cares for, is a cinnamon roll and someone Jessica would die for.

I definitely ship Jess and Trish as a romantic pair(I also ship Jess and Luke Cage but rip that ship when Cage moved on) but this is not a requirement if someone picks her up and isn't into the ship. It would simply be a bonus because I really just want Trish on board <3
[/box]

P
P

Patricia Walker

It's Patsy!? This is how you summon me? Jess...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jessica Jones

Current Season

Status Updates

What an astonishing world!
This was NOT what I was expecting when I opened my eyes this morning.
I'm such a great political figure. ;)
Writing an entire post on the phone in less than thirty minutes versus the two hours it takes on the computer.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom