Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Gonna try to do some posts today. Work slammed me hard yesterday so didn't get as much done as I wanted on here while there. ><
Would love more plots for my Half-Elf Ranger, Vex'ahlia! She's really cool and has a pet bear /finger guns > CLICK!
hey psst, react to this for a text thread! (also comment if there's anyone in particular you're wantin')
:mad: ah hate it when they ain't been shaved :mad:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Chip
    hope is the greatest good of all

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENV_Keron
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Complete It's your turn

Toby Daye

October Daye
Race
Changeling
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Dec 17th, Year 109 || @Sans
[box= none, none, 3px #7f9cae solid]
Toby hated space. She didn't hate it as much as the ocean but it was certainly up there in things that make Toby uncomfortable. Probably because her feet had left the ground so little in her life, but Toby knew that she just had to be carefully about actually touching space itself more than anything else and she'd be just fine. On the moon, she'd be just fine.

It had been difficult on the way up. Taking the elevator thing to the top and then the shuttle/train thing over to the moon. The changeling actually hadn't been here since after the Calamity. She had arrived on the moon, being chased by a bunch of people screaming about Toby D. Which had been Toby's introduction to the new level of madness that Pandora had decided to dump on Toby as well as a lot of others.

But she was here with a purpose. Sans hadn't really been answering his phone. Sans really hadn't been talking to Toby all that much since he had shot back up to space and the brunette had finally found the time to hunt down the little shit. Even if he wasn't as little as he had once been, that was alright. Toby knew she could still get her point across even if he decided to be stupid about things and she had plenty in her arsenal to help slap him around with guilt. Toby knew how to work this and Sans was about to learn that she wouldn't give up on her friend unless he specifically told her he was done talking to both her and Gilly. Which hadn't happened yet, so Sans was just stuck with them.

Toby had managed to pull in a few favors to get past some security doors, but Toby D had a decent amount of fans on the moon considering this was where the woman had supposedly started her famous instabox modeling career. For all that was actually worth. Toby had to make sure she wasn't seen out in public, just in case people would want pictures or something like they had the last time around, and so she made sure to wear sunglasses and keep her hood up, even if she didn't need to. Until she was finally let through the final door into Sans' lab.

"Sans?" Toby called out into the room even as she pulled down her hood and pushed up her sunglasses, trying to get a look around and spot the pale haired young man. Time to put their friendship to the test.
[/box]

Sans

Undertale
Race
cursed human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[box= #0080ff, none, none][box=#000000, #ffffff, #333443 1px solid]
Vacation time with Revan and the crew was fun. Sans didn't usually take vacations, usually he ended up being forced out for the sake of his own safety, but this time it was a real vacation that he took an actual leave for. Now that he was... feeling just about the same as he always did, he was back to work while still leaving to go back to Revan and crew every now and then under the pretense of going out on a solo exploration.

This time around, he was working at his lab at Effigia, standing in front of a desk deeper into the room where tools where scattered and an oddly shaped gadget sat on it, clearly something that was still in early development. Then, all of sudden he heard the sound of his door opening, followed by a very familiar voice that he hadn't expected to ever hear in a place like this. Once he turned around, there she was, using sunglasses indoors for some reason. Did she expect a horde of fanboys to ambush her here or something? Well, actually, that wasn't too unlikely.

"hey," Sans waved walking up to his former boss. He was wearing a labcoat instead of his usual hoodie and his hair was even cleaned up a little, even his stance was more professional than before. In fact, outside of the bags under his eyes and his usual relaxed smile, he was looking like a completely different person. "how did you get here?" he asked, beginning to slouch like he usually did. "this ain't exaclty a public space, y'know."
[/box][/box]

Reactions: Toby Daye

Toby Daye

October Daye
Race
Changeling
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
How did you get here? Toby couldn't quite stop the grin that suddenly appeared on her face as Sans asked that question. In a couple of different ways, Toby had managed to pull in enough favors to get somewhere she wasn't supposed to be. A small part of her found that amusing enough to want to laugh, but she probably shouldn't have been able to do this. "You should probably check your security out. I did have to pull in some favors." And the kinds of favors people owed October? She normally pulled them for information, so this had been a bit of a trade to get face to face with Sans.

Part of her felt like punching him a little, and the grin dropped slightly as she remembered why she was here. "Haven't heard from you in awhile." Her voice dropped to something neutral because this wasn't easy for the changeling. There had been a few conversations like this one in her life and every single time, it wound up leading to a broken connection. There were always reasons, understandable ones, and Toby couldn't deny anything reasonable. Even if it felt like she was losing a bit of her family when someone decided they didn't want to be friends with her anymore.

It had happened to Toby, time and time again. She knew that everything she had, everything she had built, was temporary in a way. Toby had gotten far more comfortable with who she was in Pandora in the last year. She had started holding onto the right things, she felt. Family was worth holding onto, even if they were shit starters like Sans. There was something about the punster that felt like a kid brother and Toby wanted to keep that.

"You been avoiding me?" This time, Toby wasn't going to pull how direct she was being. After all, this was Sans. If you weren't direct he would side step the conversation as slick as you please. An interesting skill he had. Her hands found her hips and she stared at him, one eyebrow lifted as she waited for an answer.
[/box]

Reactions: Sans

Sans

Undertale
Race
cursed human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Favors, huh? She sure was putting that celebrity clout to good use. There was little to no chance that anyone here was a previous client of Toby's, given how she didn't like to be in space at all, but that also just made the fact she was there at all very curious.

"looks like i might have to fire some guards," he joked.

Toby then dropped the lines he was expecting to hear. The look on her face already telling him the whole story, even if she was trying to keep her composure. She was nervous, maybe even a little afraid of what the answer to her little question was going to be.

"someone's nervous," he teased with a smirk, "let me guess, you're afraid that for some reason i don't like you anymore and want to cut ties with you forever," he spoke in a slightly more dramatic tone of voice, "did i get it right?"
[/box][/box]

Last edited:

Toby Daye

October Daye
Race
Changeling
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Sans was joking but part of Toby couldn't help but agree. Even if she was the one who had caused the issue, because safety might have been an issue... but could she really fault anyone if she was the one who had started all the trouble? Probably not. It was just her low key wish to keep Sans safe that was talking more than anything else.

Someone's nervous. Sans' ability to cut to the core of a subject didn't help her at all. Toby was actually facing down a lifelong fear of hers. Everyone always chose to walk away at some point or another. Sans had just been quiet about it and she didn't know how to take something that wasn't a straight up rejection.

So she froze ever so slightly with one hand half lifted. It formed a bit of a fist and she rapped a knuckle against the table she had been standing against. No aura, just a noise to help knock her out of her memory train. To keep her thoughts on the here and now instead of anything else. "It's not like you've given me a lot of signs that suggest otherwise, Sans." She spoke gently, trying not to accuse him with her words, but also trying to be direct. Trying to be better to herself, like she had once promised her therapist.

"So am I right or has other shit been going on?" Toby was still giving him the benefit of doubt there. Giving him space to provide a different reason, maybe to lie if he felt he needed to, or to give him the space to just say it. To tell her that he had moved on with his life for whatever reason. Toby felt she was ready to hear it if that was the case.
[/box]

Sans

Undertale
Race
cursed human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Despite the pretty heavy subject they were discussing, Sans' casual expression didn't budge. Toby was making a very wrong assumption, but he also understood that she was driven to that conclusion because of his own isolation. Well, in so much as you could call hanging out with a different group of misfits "isolation". It was more like he wanted to detach himself a little. Force himself to not cling too hard to people that would no doubt all disappear from his life one day, or he from theirs.

That was his logic, of course, a logic that Toby very clearly didn't agree with, if her being here was any indication.

"you really came all the way to space and went through the trouble of getting past security just for this, huh," he said, sounding amused, "c'mon, toby, you spent a month teaching me how this whole human thing works, then another three months keeping me fed and well-rested after hell broke loose in here, why would i ever suddenly decide to cut you off?"

Keeping his distance was one thing, but genuine dislike? It was pretty hard for anyone to really get Sans angry at them. Hell, he wasn't even particularly angry at Crowley back then, he just knew that the demon couldn't be trusted and thought it'd be better for everyone if he was gone. Now... well, Sans was pretty sure he was gone, just in the typical Pandora way instead of the more murdery method.

"i know i don't look like it, but i'm a busy guy," he began, a silent laugh escaping him. "i've had to double down on work because i spent so long away. if i don't make up for all the time lost, i might lose this job, y'know?" he pointed out, followed by a shrug of his shoulders. "this ain't the kinda job you just throw away, especially when i didn't even earn it."

It wasn't the whole truth, but it was a part of it. It was a simple and reasonable explanation, but Sans also knew that Toby was a professional at her job, one that required being able to drag more information out of people. He was just lucky that she wasn't going to be pinning him against a wall and threatening to break some of his bones for the information she needed, because he sure knew she was more than capable of doing that and follow up on it.

Whatever the case, he was ready to talk his way out of this.
[/box][/box]

Toby Daye

October Daye
Race
Changeling
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
October Daye did have a lot of insecurities. She had had a lot of trauma in her life and she had been rejected by a whole bunch of people that were... were the ones she cared about. Every kind of relationship from every angle. Even the ones she had grown up with, who had been like siblings to her for so long. Everyone left. That was her story. She had gotten attached to Sans in the last year or so. She appreciated him even though he drove her up an ever loving wall at times.

Why would he decide to cut her off?

That was the question, wasn't it? Sans hadn't come to visit, he hadn't really called, hadn't texted either. After getting tortured, Toby had felt a little lost at sea. There weren't a lot of people she had known from before who still remembered who she had been before Toby D. Who they all had been before the Calamity and Qrow... well, maybe Qrow being back had something to do with it too.

Her throat felt tight for a second as her mind wrapped around what he was saying. Filling in the blanks with her insecurities like she always did in personal situations like these, with all the worst answers. Talking about being busy with his job and doing shit. It had been months but he had been gone for months too. Toby didn't quite know if that was the truth or if Sans was just... coming up with an excuse.

Whatever the reason Toby offered a small smile. "Alright." She'd believe him, because what else was she supposed to do in this situation? The brunette really had come in here half cocked with only a few ideas in mind, because that was what Toby Daye always did. "Well, we're having a Christmas Party and Gilly would like to see you there." No one worked on Christmas... except a few stubborn people who didn't because they felt they had nothing to celebrate and no one to really celebrate it with. Toby had been like that for many years and she sure as fuck knew last year's Christmas had been a train wreck.

Toby reached inside of her leather jacket and pulled out an envelope. An official invitation, though it really wasn't more than a general card letting everyone know when and where. And that no presents or food or drink was required or expected. Toby doubted people were going to listen to that one but the brunette could at least try. She placed on the table that she had wrapped her knuckle on. "Qrow's back too. Apparently Pandora made him do the vanishing act and... wiped all his memories again... again." That much was clear to her, in the aftermath of the messy conversation.

Considering who she was talking to, it only felt right to give him a heads up. Sans and Qrow had been friends a lot longer than Toby had known either of them. He'd likely want to know.
[/box]

Sans

Undertale
Race
cursed human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Sans could see that Toby wasn't entirely sold on his excuse, but regardless, she made the choice to believe in him. It was nice of her to do it, not only because it saved time, but because it showed that she did have some level of trust in his word, even though she honestly should've known better by now.

The other thing she wanted to bring up was a Christmas party. Of course. There was only about a week before it and Toby liked her celebrations. As for whether Sans was going or not... well, he couldn't say he wasn't interested.

"i'll see if i'll have the time. we're probably gonna do something here and as the boss i kinda have an obligation to be here for the occasion," Sans shrugged, though he really was just trying to be annoying instead of saying a plain and boring "yes".

Something he wasn't quite expecting was that Toby had already ran into Qrow. He knew it would happen eventually but it had only been a couple of weeks since the man came back. Looked like, for better or for worse, those two were attracted to each other like magnets.

"yeah, the dude kinda dropped right inside my lab, broke an arm too. was real messy," Sans casually stated, sounding pretty indifferent about everything "thought of telling you but i don't even know what happened between you two, so i played it safe and didn't say anything to either of you."
[/box][/box]

Toby Daye

October Daye
Race
Changeling
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Of course, Sans said he'd be busy that day. Which meant Toby wasn't expecting him. If someone said they were busy, then they were busy. She had still dropped off his invitation and told him he was invited, so that was the important part. Digging deeper on Sans' words just wasn't on her to do list for this trip.

Apparently Sans had also met Qrow. And hadn't said a thing to Toby about it. She didn't know what to think about that one, but that was Sans' business, not hers. He had been friends with Qrow first, before they had ever met, and Toby had purposefully kept herself out of that line of fire for a reason. She'd never make people pick one or the other in this kind of situation.

Sans also gave his reason for not telling. He didn't know what had happened between Qrow and Toby. The brunette snorted slightly and looked away from the pale man, not knowing exactly how to respond to that. Except she didn't have anything to fiddle with as a distraction, no cup of coffee in her hands to take a sip from, nada. "It doesn't matter now, Sans." Toby was letting that shit go. None of it was healthy to hang onto. It could only hurt Qrow by talking.

"He's a good friend and a great Uncle. That's all that matters." Toby didn't think what he had done to her was right by any means. No one remembered except for Toby Daye and Toby had been the only one to be wronged, so that meant the problems would die with her. Or something a little less dramatic, because it really wasn't that big of a deal now. Those pains were starting to hurt a little less and Toby was moving on from Branwen.

What would Sans knowing even do? Other than having someone else know what she had gone through, with context on who Qrow had been then. None of it mattered, Toby just had to keep repeating it in her head so she wouldn't forget.
[/box]

Sans

Undertale
Race
cursed human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
So, even though it had been a good while since the whole break up, it looked like it still troubled Toby a good deal, as much as she terribly tried to act like it didn't. She wasn't really all that good at hiding how she was feeling outside of tense situations, was what he was able to pick up from working as her assistant a few times. It made things easier on him, so he wasn't about to complain.

"who're you telling that to? me, or yourself?" he teased, smirking. "you're still upset about what happened between you two. you're just trying to be the better person and trying not to make him look bad in front of his friends, like me."

It was a good move on her part, but one that came with a few downsides. For one thing, that meant that any associates the two of them shared were out of the question regarding who she could vent about it to, Sans himself included. Toby was the kind of person that tried to help everyone but kept all her problems to herself, an attitude that hit close to home to Sans, which was why he refrained from prodding about it until now.

She was the one who focused on that part of his words, so she had no one else to blame for this but herself.

"look, i'm not about to pressure you to tell me anything," he threw his hands up as if to say that he wasn't preparing any tricks, "but, qrow is gone, y'know?" he casually reminded her, placing his hands back on his pockets. "sure, there's a new one in town, but he doesn't remember a thing. i might not ever get to talk to him again so, as far as i'm concerned, my friendship with the guy is over already," he shrugged. "i'm not about to hold a grudge for someone that's gone, especially when he never did anything to me."
[/box][/box]

Toby Daye

October Daye
Race
Changeling
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Who are you telling that to? Sans' words stung a little but he was right. Funny enough, Toby was still trying to convince herself that too. That her pain didn't matter anymore. That she was past it. When the reality was that... perhaps she never would be. The wound hurt. Everything about it hurt and Toby was someone who normally took a decade or so to move past that kind of pain. The kind that made her feel less than. Toby was trying to be a better person and she had already told Qrow enough when he had asked.

Now here was Sans and he was asking the same sorts of questions. She offered a bit of a smirk at Sans, almost wishing she could feel the same sort of way about this new Qrow Branwen running around. Toby's smile failed though, breaking before she sighed. "He reminds me of the old Qrow. The one I knew when I first met him." Little bits and pieces. Still a little shit, but the same jokingly sarcastic raspy voiced man she had once fallen hard for.

"And if you want to know what happened, Sans... Crowley happened, okay?" She knew that the ex-skeleton knew the demon. Who knew Qrow Branwen without knowing his best friend too? The King of Hell, a demon, and neither of them had been very far away from the other in all the time that Toby had known them. Or rather, all the times she thought that she had spent time alone with Qrow... who knew what the truth actually was anymore? "Qrow picked Crowley." Maybe that was a nice way to put it without going into too many messy details. Way too many details.

Gilly's life had been put in danger. Qrow had been shitty about that. He had treated Toby terribly. He had... fuck, he had done so much. Cheated on Toby, lied to her, let her sit around for months without telling her the truth, and then dropped the bombshell on them... "He told Gilly he was leaving me almost a month before he told me, Sans." Her knuckle rapped against the metal of the desk again and she shook her head slightly, staring down at the ground. A rattling breath left her. "I can't forgive him breaking my baby girl's heart and taking away part of her childhood. Telling her to take care of me because he was leaving." Toby really hadn't said that part before.

Was that one of the parts that stung the most? He had taken away something precious. Giving away all her secrets? Cheating on her? Hurting Toby herself and taking away the first holiday she had celebrated in so long? All of those things were forgivable. All of those things had happened before and would happen again because Toby was still in the first part of her life.

She had more things to slog through in her future and with time, Toby would heal. Gilly though? Gilly was never going to get back that piece of her childhood. Her daughter had grown up a little bit that day, when she didn't have to. Then when Qrow had left, it had happened again. Because Gilly had started to try to take care of Toby. Like Gilly wasn't the daughter. Toby hadn't protected her as a mother and that hurt in a different way all together.
[/box]

Sans

Undertale
Race
cursed human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Sans had a feeling that Crowley was going to play a part in everything. The break up did happen while the demon was around and his close relationship with Qrow was very obvious to anyone who had seen the two together. The way it played out, however, was a lot more than he expected to hear. Qrow cheating on Toby for Crowley just sounded... odd. As much as Sans might've joked about how the two were with each other, he never actually thought something like that would've happened.

The thing that made Toby really upset wasn't even the cheating, particularly, but rather, how Qrow decided to break the news. Now, Sans was just about the least qualified person to talk about relationships and breaks up but he was preeetty sure that wasn't how you're supposed to do it. Qrow had some really poor decision-making skills if he seriously thought that was a good idea.

How was he going to reply to this though? Toby was distressed and he was the one who baited her into discussing the topic. Sans wasn't usually the best source of comfort for serious stuff like this. He did best cheering people up by taking them out to eat something or just hanging out until they felt better. Words... were more complicated.

"... well, i sure didn't see that coming," Sans commented in an uncertain tone. He still smiled, though the smile was smaller, hesitant, almost nervous.

Not the best start, but he felt like he had to say something to let her know he was listening. Then, Sans took the moment to look up at the ceiling, just trying to think of what else to say. Something more productive, hopefully.

"look, qrow messed up in a way that's honestly impressive in how bad it is," Sans commented, looking at Toby in the eye with a more relaxed expression, with clear sympathy in his eyes. "it's fine if you never forgive him for it. some things just can't be excused and everyone has different standards. what's not fine is you just trying to pretend you've completely moved on with it, especially when you're pretty bad at it," his smile widened a little. "even if you're not gonna tell anyone about it, at least be honest to yourself instead of trying to ignore your own feelings."
[/box][/box]

Toby Daye

October Daye
Race
Changeling
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Sans hadn't seen it coming? "Neither did I." Her words were softly spoken but there was a piece of Toby that was angry at herself for putting Gilly through all of that. Thus, there was something that Toby couldn't forgive herself for. Because this had hurt Gilly in a way she had expected and Toby had once again made a bad decision as a mother. This one was thankfully not as tragic as the last. They still had each other even if a piece of Gilly's childhood was gone.

Was she trying to ignore her own feelings? Perhaps. Perhaps not. "I need to move on, Sans." She had more than enough reasons to move on. "I want to move on." Toby wanted to build something new and put that chapter of her life behind her. It was just hard because Toby had actually tried so hard with that man. She had really loved that fucking asshole.

But that was hard to do when you couldn't confront the issue and even if she had told this Qrow some of the details, in broad strokes, but his face didn't register the conversation the way Toby had needed either. A different man, but one she was going to have face sooner or later. Because they knew the same people. Toby was still in the kids' life. One of her closest friends was Oz. They were bound to run into each other from time to time.

She wanted to get that weight off of her shoulders. "It always takes me too long to recover from this shit, unless... well..." Unless she found someone else to have fun with. Which she had. That was helping. Recovering some of that self confidence she had lost in certain departments, even if she was skittish in so many other departments. "Or a decade has passed. Just can't make the same mistakes." A slow breath left her and the she offered Sans a half hearted smile. That was her plan. No matter how much her heart ached or how much Toby wanted to go jumping headfirst into something that felt nice again, she had to be careful. For Gilly's sake.
[/box]

Sans

Undertale
Race
cursed human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"moving on doesn't mean you can't feel upset about it," Sans pointed out, "it just means that thing isn't taking over your life. there's always gonna be things that you think back every now and then and feel mad about, but then you throw it aside and keep living your life. that's what moving on is about."

That was something Sans understood, or at least he thought he did. He sure had a lot of things weighing on his mind all the time, but he always pushed them to the side and kept living his life the best he could. What happened with his father, the resets, his brother's and his own impending death, Pandora's revolving door that brought people in and out... he wasn't letting himself dwell on it too much. Before, that led to him essentially giving up on life, but now? He wanted to accomplish something before he was gone, and that was the motivation that kept him going so far.

How long it was going to last before he gave up again? That was also something he wasn't going to dwell much on.

"but anyway..." he tried to change the subject before it started to get too personal for him, "... if you need someone to talk to about whatever sucky thing is happening to you, i'm still here," he spoke, the humor in his tone gone only for that sentence. "i... won't ghost you anymore, 'k? didn't think you'd care so much that you'd come personally knocking at my door."

He wanted to say he'd promise not to do it anymore, but he couldn't. Sans took promises seriously and he hated them because of it. If he promised something, he'd have to follow through with it, so he only made promises he felt he could keep. This one... didn't feel like one. His gut feeling told him it'd be better to play it safe and keep it as just a simple statement than anything serious.
[/box][/box]

Toby Daye

October Daye
Race
Changeling
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Moving on doesn’t mean you can’t feel upset about it. He had a point and Toby felt something simmer down inside of her at his words. This was something she was going to feel upset about for a good long time for a lot of different reasons. Qrow had really hurt her. Really hurt her. He had warned her that it was likely going to happen when they had first agreed to try to date but she hadn’t thought… well, now she was a little more aware of taking someone at their word on this subject. Perhaps Qrow had been telling her that he could never be faithful, even if he hadn’t put it in plain words. Asshole.

Sans offered to talk to her about things in general and said he wasn’t going to ghost her anymore. Toby couldn’t help the lopsided smile that suddenly sprung on her lips at his confession. She had had a feeling he was doing that but if he wasn’t going to dodge her anymore, then that was alright. Sometimes life was just that way and she was glad she had shown up to hand deliver that invitation.

”Of course I care, Sans.” She finally lifted her hand from the desk and tucked it into her pocket, moving half a step back in a clear indication that she was about to leave and give Sans his space. To get back to work or… whatever else he might have needed. ”You’re like the little brother I never had. Don’t be a stranger.” Toby gave him a little bit of a wave and then moved to leave.

She was expecting him on Christmas but she wouldn’t tell Gilly that Sans was coming for sure, just in case. Either way, it had been good to see him.
[/box]

Sans

Undertale
Race
cursed human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
The little brother she never had, huh? Funny, the way she treated him felt more like a mother than a big sister. Then again, when there aren't any actual parents involved, it often fell upon the oldest one to play the part. Sans knew that very well, though he doubted anyone thought of him as anything other than Papyrus' lazy brother, including Papyrus himself.

Anyway, Sans had said his piece, Toby had done what she came here to do, they both knew that the other was aware of Qrow's return and Sans even got to find out what happened... sort of. Toby obviously didn't give the more specific details of how everything happened but there was a chance that she just plain didn't know, and at least one of the people involved was gone for good, at least as they knew him, so the truth of the matter was likely lost forever.

"see ya around," Sans said his parting words, alongside a lazy wave of his left hand.

Thanks to this, Sans now found himself having a Christmas party to attend. He wasn't sure if Revan and the group had anything they wanted to do on the holiday, or if they even celebrated said holiday, so he'd have to check later. Whatever the case, the Daye residence was going to be at least one of the places he'd visit that day.

As much as he wished he could do it, in the end Sans really wasn't good at severing ties.
[/box][/box]

Top Bottom