By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private I've Never...

Severen

Near Dark
Species
Vampire
Occupation
Gentleman of Leisure
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Tag: @Patricia Walker.
Date: 7th Sept, Year 110.
Note: Here's a picture reference of the dining room.

“Alrahyt, you tenderfoots,” Severen chortled dickishly. “It’s mah go now.”

Each place at the huge granite dining table was filled by a man or woman, or cowpuncher who disagreed with such primitive labels, thank you very much. The light from the many clusters of candles at the fringes of the room flickered across their faces (some tanned or ruddy, others white as snow) and glinted off their grinnin’ teeth (some short an’ blunt, others sharp as icicles).

Severen leapt up on the table with a soft jingle of spurs, which fetched him some quiet snickers and chuckles. He crouched by one of the bound, gagged and drugged bodies they had piled up on the table, then unfastened his spur from his boot and used it to make a deep cut in the neck. Blood began to squirt.

The sharp, metallic stink of it mingled with the warm smell of melted candle wax. It was real fuckin’ cosy.

Hell, the whole place was real fuckin’ cosy with its old school four poster beds, clawfoot baths, and graves down in the dirt basement. They’d agreed unanimously to make this place their new base. Well, they had after they’d beat on ol’ Angus, who disagreed and complained about every fuckin’ thing.

Severen filled a bunch of fresh shot glasses with the guttering blood, then slid ‘em across the polished table to each of his buddies. He straightened up and raised his blood filled glass as though he was about to give a toast.

“Ah’ve never…” Severen paused to smirk and wink at Angus, who glowered back at him. The ol’ man’s eye was still purple black and swollen shut. “Beat on Angus.”

Everyone except Angus threw back their heads and gulped down the blood.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Patricia Walker

Patricia Walker

Marvel Universe
A.K.A Hellcat
Species
Gifted Human
Height
5ft 7in
Occupation
Vigilante
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
You're exactly the hero I wanted you to be
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
This wasn’t what she’d signed up for when she’d got a tip-off about a suspect in a series of robberies having been seen in this area. The house described had looked exactly like one she had just entered; ancient and crumbly, like something out of every stock horror B-movie. If there was a typical place for assholes like them to hang out, it would be there.

The stench of decay and death hit her as she walked through the door and it took all of Trish’s strength not to retch, her scarf over her nose barely blocking out the smell. Her muscles tensed; was this part of a bigger crime? Were the robberies just a cover up?

She didn’t need help to see into the dark room that was clearly furnished to intimidate whoever stepped into it; they obviously hadn’t met Trish Walker then. She first saw the pile of bodies on the table – her eyes widening in horror – there must have at least a dozen of them, the length of it offering plenty of room to spread them around.

Trish stayed to the side as a man leapt up onto said table, making sure all eyes were on him. A hand went over her mouth as he went to one of the bodies, slashing its neck open, filling a number of glasses with the blood that spurted out. As if this wasn’t already fucked up enough, the people around the table eagerly took the glasses offered, and she rolled her eyes…really, a fucking drinking game of all things? How brutal could you get? Though she was sure shit like this probably went on in Hell’s Kitchen. You only needed to have encountered Kilgrave to know that.

Her stomach was turning as the group drank like blood like it was Kool Aid. The old man they tied up was in pretty bad shape, it looked like they'd taken him hostage, broke into his place. Even if she was outnumbered, the anger she felt made her step out of the shadows. They might not have been human, but it wasn’t like she was completely normal either.

“Are you fucking kidding me? How stupid can you be? You may all as well have ‘serial killers’ tattooed on your forehead. I suggest you leave, before I make you regret it. Don’t think because I’m alone I’m an easy fight.”

• Haha
Reactions: Severen

Severen

Near Dark
Species
Vampire
Occupation
Gentleman of Leisure
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
A lady with a real nice scarf on stepped out the shadows and started tryin’ to call the shots. It was like a lamb standing up on its twiggy hindlegs an’ ordering a pack of wolves to go vegan. Fuckin’ adorable.

Severen smirked to himself. Chuckles and snickers came ‘round the table, but nobody spoke back or rose to take a swipe at the straynger. They were waiting on him. He’d come to develop a leader role in the group, though he didn’t know why. He had no fuckin’ interest in babysitting this band of blood drinking outlaws. He just wanted to have fuckin’ fun.

And he was sure gonna find that in this lovely lady. Whoo hoo!

“Howdy, sweet thang!” he called from his place on top of the table.

Severen tossed his empty shot glass over his shoulder, and the sound of shattering glass came from somewhere behind him. He sprang off the table with a loud chink of spurs, then lifted his arms in a ta-da kind of gesture that coaxed more sniggers out of the group.

Here was one of those situations where he didn’t mind none takin’ the lead. Anythin’ involving the playin’ and killin’ of prey made him real happy. It was making responsible decisions that irritated and troubled him, like picking places to hide out five minutes before sunrise or how-are-we-gonna-shake-off-that-fleet-of-cops-on-our-asses. He’d rather leave that to the Jesses of the world, except there were none here.

He figured they weren’t gonna need to worry about sunrise an’ cops in this house. Naw, his biggest concern was how he was gonna bleed the most fun outta this cutie pie.

“Ah figure ah’m more of a lover than a fighter, lovely lady,” he said, smiling and patting his chest. “Howsabout you join me for a drink? We got a lil’ somethin’ from every country back home. Scotch whisky-” He pointed at a man lyin’ still on the table who was wearin’ a tartan kilt, then a right classy woman in a beret. “To the wines of the greatest French vineyards.”

Severen chuckled dickishly and began to stalk towards the straynger, his bloodied teeth set in a snarling and insincere grin.

• Angry

Patricia Walker

Marvel Universe
A.K.A Hellcat
Species
Gifted Human
Height
5ft 7in
Occupation
Vigilante
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Her words, though cut-throat and serious, were met with laughter, which only served to anger Trish more. The one on the table, looking all the more like a sleazy, strung-out director if it weren’t for the blood on his lips, greeted her.

Trish snorted behind her scarf and shook her head as he leapt off the table and made a stupid gesture towards her, earning giggles from the rest of the room. Men. Everything was such a pissing contest. Even if she was disgusted and maybe a little freaked out, she didn’t let it show.

She folded her arms and gave him a pointed look. “I don’t drink. And seriously, your type is all talk and no show." Maybe a poor choice of words considering she had just seen him slice open someone like a thanksgiving turkey, but she knew bravado when she saw it.

As he came nearer, admittedly with a grin that would scare even the hardest criminals back in New York, Trish stood her ground. With her quick, cat-like reflexes, too fast for a normal human, she moved in, aiming to duck under his arms and round off with a kick to his side. It was impulsive, but he was seriously pissing her off and clearly…he wasn’t human.

• Love

Severen

Near Dark
Species
Vampire
Occupation
Gentleman of Leisure
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
“Well, sheeit,” he chuckled good-naturedly. “You didn’t think I put on a good show back then? I’m real hurt! I guess I gotta make more of an effort!”

He lunged at the lovely lady with the intention of grabbing her by the throat, but she ducked under his swooping arms and drove a foot into his side. The impact sent him stumbling into a wall, while gasps of surprise fluttered up from the group sat ‘round the big ol’ table.

Severen was slow to recover ‘cos he was dealing with some surprise of his own, though it soon eased up into delight and fascination. Well, holy sheeit! She didn’t move like slow, lumbering cattle! Naw, more like a fuckin’ wild cat!

He straightened back up with a loud whoop of laughter, the soreness in his side fading quicker than the sting in a painted lady’s cooch. “Ain’t ah a regular ignoramus? I got you figured all wrong. What else you hidin’ up your sleeve, sweet thang? Can you heal real fast?”

Severen drew his gun, then proceeded to shoot her in the thigh.

• Angry

Patricia Walker

Marvel Universe
A.K.A Hellcat
Species
Gifted Human
Height
5ft 7in
Occupation
Vigilante
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Trish allowed herself a smirk behind her mask; not so fucking tough now, was he? She was aware she would have to deal with the rest of them around the table, but the one in front of her was clearly calling the shots.

Her fleeting sense of pride was soon replaced by cold realization as he drew his gun. Trish had little time to react as he shot at her. She tried to move out of the way, but the bullet still caught her thigh; not as deep as it could have been, but enough to make her cry out and drop to the floor in pain.

Fuck, she should’ve crushed his skull while she had the chance. Instead, she’d let her ego take over. She wasn’t going to die here. She wouldn’t hesitate like that again.

Trish gritted her teeth, forcing her weight on both legs as she moved forward, with less grace than before but still with considerable speed. She was going to disarm him and force him to the floor. A classic Krav Maga move. Hopefully she could match whatever strength he might have.

• Love

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

Because of Tsumugi being involved in so many things at the moment, I'll primarily be focusing on her! Please forgive me if I'm slow to reply to any other threads, love you guys!
ooc: due to Ash being in the killing game, i'll probably reply less often to other threads. sry ;w;
Hannah wrote on Dharke's profile.
Nice avatar. Wonder where you got that? ;)
Carrie White wrote on Scott McCall's profile.
Wanna do somethin' for Halloween again? I really liked spendin' last year with you. <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nagito Komaeda
Top Bottom