By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

June Recs: Family Ties

Steel

✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
Community Relations Division
Species
Knight Radiant
Occupation
The Wolf King
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Family Ties

June Community Recognitions ♦ June 22nd - June 30th ♦ Community Pick

Whether its family by blood or found family, the characters your characters consider family all deserve some love.

Guidelines
  • You can spotlight as many characters as you like.
  • Individual Characters: You MAY NOT recognize your own character.
  • Pairings, Groups, & Threads: You MAY recognize a pairing, group, or thread that your character is a part of.
  • Did somebody already recognize a character you wanted to recognize? That's okay, go ahead and mention them again! They won't receive an extra trophy, but they'll be appreciative!

Trophy For Recognized Parties!​

I Want To Recognize Somebody!Great! Just use the quick form below and reply to this thread!

Code:
[blockquote][h=1]@Character[/h]
Blurb goes here!  This can be as long or as short as you like![/blockquote]

Dharke

I wish David Morrissey had been in Slipstream.
Species
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Recognising my father and nephew:

@Anakin Skywalker & @Ben Solo

Both characters are written skilfully, and you can “hear” their voices in their posts. I especially like the intensity, rage and angst Ophelia puts into Ben’s posts. Siri writes in a playful, engaging way, which always keeps me reading (and rereading) Anakin’s posts from start to finish. Ophelia and Siri’s writing makes me want to revisit the prequels and sequels respectively to fiercely root for Ben and Anakin.

Relationship with Luke:

Because of a couple plot points I gave Luke, I have crazy motivation when it comes to his threads at the moment. As a result, it’s a huge treat to get to plot and thread with my father and nephew. I love the conflict and complexity (and absurdity) that we’ve got going on with our family blood triangle (c’mon, Hannah, make it a square with Padme :p). Poor Anakin having to play the pacifist between his feuding son and grandson. I’m excited about the plots that we have planned on the way, including the wagon stuff with Ahsoka! I also like the balance of humour and seriousness, as well as being able to write silly stuff via status updates, too!

@Ophelia & @Siri:

A massive THANK YOU to these two. Not naming any names (of sites or people), but sometimes even having big canon connections like family ties isn’t enough to break down OOC walls with other people (FFS!). I’m grateful that this isn’t the case with Siri and Ophelia, who're always open to plotting with me - and are even enthusiastic about it! I also don’t feel like I’m bothering them TOO much when I approach them through DMs on Discord. It means a lot, so thanks again!!!

Edit: I also think it's smart and perfect that Anakin is kind of clearing up the mess Luke made with Ben. Or maybe that's just Luke's bitter opinion. :p

Last edited:

Twist

Your dish of T
Species
Random
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link

@Ren Amamiya and @Goro Akechi

Futaba's brothers- one claimed, one out-of-law. She loves them both very much, and is very glad to have them as family, even if it started out weird and rocky in some places. Family, for as long as they have each other. She's just so glad that Ren and Akechi are making that halfway official too. :3c

@Makoto Niijima @Ryuji Sakamoto and @Yusuke Kitagawa

A lighter shade of family, but family nonetheless. (sorry, everyone's family now, oops :3) She's so glad to have met all of them.

@Jason Todd @Batman @Selina Kyle @Stephanie Brown @Cassandra Cain

Tanaquil found her husband and with it a family. She's not always sure what to make of them, and not great at showing it, but she does care about every single member and is there when she's needed.

@Anakin Skywalker

Sandsibs. Once parted, now returned. YUS.

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
Most of these folks don't have family ties to my characters anymore, but I want to recognize them anyway because they were some of my most wholesome experiences in roleplay ever, honestly. I just love family ties so much. <3

@Snow White

She really was always mom of the year, and having lost two children in Pandora, this woman is a trooper and deserves so much better. She's the best Pandora mom Peter could ever have hoped for.

@James Holden

Shan, we have a trend and it's your character being parental figures to mine????? And then losing their children, dear god, I am so sorry ... asljfhlasjfjlsaf. Your James wasn't the first iteration for Tommy, but you were so willing to jump headfirst into the plot bunnies that were left behind and he tried so so hard with my teenager. He, like Snow, deserves better. And a family and love and friends and attachments. <3333 I can't wait to do more familial plots with you sOBS!

@Max Villemont

Ghosty's Max is phenomenal and I've loved watching the way that she's changed the lives of the youth around her during her stay in Pandora.

@Clara Oswin Oswald

ORPHANAGE OWNER! MOTHER TO SO MANY! Clara's taken on an impossible job of loving kids who feel like they don't have a place in the world anymore and she's just so good at it, bless her soul. ;; Jin Ling is lucky to have her in his life (listen, they've done zero things so far, bUT CLARA DESERVES ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, you play her so beautifully!!!).

@Steve Rogers

Another dad who is not my dad????? Pie, you are pretty much my ream Steve Rogers. I think you know this already because anytime you come within five feet of him, I'm screaming on your doorstep lasjhflajshfljashf. Really, though, I have a lot of feelings about what we did with he and Simon, how much of an influence he was on him, and now he's over here changing Jin Ling's life. And while Jin Ling would never admit it (jk he admitted it in a text to Clara recently), he really likes his new uncle who is attempting to work some respect into him asljfhlsajhfajslfasjlfh.

@Toby Daye

I feel like I don't need to say much here because gestures vaguely at Toby. She's the walking embodiment of MOMMMMMMM with her ten thousand Pandora kids on top of her absolutely precious and adorable real kid. I can't really put enough emphasis on how much of an influence she was on my dumb werewolf boy's life back when I had him, but it's easily up there in my most meaningful relations I've had the privilege of writing. She's a firm mom, a soft mom, a harsh mom, a loving mom. Best mom.

@Magnus Bane & @Alec Lightwood

LISTEN, Magnus may have specifically been Simon's downworlder dad, but Magnus and Alec have built themselves such a beautiful little family in Pandora. Just two dads and their spontaneously combusting demon cat. It's such a loving household. My only goal in life at this point is to get a character in their good graces so that I can attend the inevitable wedding. Or I'll just have someone crash. For the food. Really, though, like, thank you for giving these amazing characters as much love and care as you have. Their journey has been so beautiful to watch. ;; I love their demon cat.

Onto the ones that don't count, but I feel like I need to say something ...I realize these super do not count toward trophies or anything, but I need to dUMP MY FEELINGS ANYWAY, HERE WE GO!

@Blix

I'm reccing Blix because she is my mom.

JUST KIDDING, so I know this does not count, but I cannot help but always immediately think back to Blix and her amazing Vlad. That entire plot was filled with so much family and so much love and while Simon could never be a replacement for the child that Vlad lost, Vlad was the father that Simon never had as well as my favorite Blix character in the universe. He was warm and also terrifying and fiercely protective and just - good lord, I miss him, though not nearly as much as I miss you. One day, we will see the return of our beloved familial plots! Either that or our dark and wildly unhealthy ships.

You were also the og Holden, AKA Tommy's dad and handed shan and I dad/son plots on a golden platter even after you had to let him go. ;; Ilu so much.

@Alice & @Loren

ALICE: As you know, I'm not really a success story when it comes to shipping plots, but John and Aaron was one of the most beloved ships I've ever had the pleasure of writing. I could ramble all day about how much, in general, I appreciate the care you take toward each and every one of your characters from the beautiful way you write them to the sheer depth that you give to them. John will always have a special place in my heart. I've done family plots before, but never one that grew so deeply from a ship (... or ever from a ship, actually) and my biggest regret was that we weren't able to hang onto these two long enough to see them married. It really was the next step, they were sO CLOSE! But they had their beautiful house, their boat that they thought they were spending their last moments together on during the Calamity, their son, their puppy, their beautiful life that was significantly more quiet than anything they ever experienced in their respective canons. ;; IMMA CRY I MISS THEM.

LOREN: My characters are normally not on the parental spectrum as far as familial plots go, but I had SUCH a good time being the dad to your son. Aaron definitely struggled a little bit as far as how to raise Eddie, how to help him be as comfortable as possible, but he tried his absolute best to be a good dad to him and Eddie was the best son he could ever have asked for. Stumbling across him in the woods and having a tiny child swear at him and threaten to kick his ass was one of the best things to happen to him in Pandora, thank you, they were literally the sweetest ever.

Last edited:

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link

@Jiang Yanli

OH MY GOD I ALMOST FORGOT, BUT ONLY BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO THREAD THEM YET!!!! MOM AND SON MOM AND SON MOM AND SON!!!! I can't express how excited I am for Jin Ling to reunite with the mother he never had the opportunity to know. The emotions are going to be raw and beautiful, and I'm so excited to be able to watch momma Yanli at work the way that we deserved to see her. She deSERVED SO MUCH BETTER. ;;

Fleet

gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.
Organizer
link

@John Seed

they've not been around long, but their already one of the most interesting brotherly dynamics I've played on Pandora and I lovelovelove all their family angst while obviously loving each other dearly. I honestly can't wait to see where the two of them develop and grow! @Crystal is superb to rp with too and I love how she plays the twisting intricacies of John, as well as the fact she's down to rp all kinds of scenarios and develop their brotherhood piece by piece.

Dantalion

Is this an enemy stand?
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link

@Narancia Ghirga @Pannacotta Fugo @Giorno Giovanna & @Bruno Bucciarati + @Leone Bucciarati

Who said a family can't be a capo, his second in command, and the three mafiosos that they adopted off the streets of Naples. Real talk though, they may not physically be related, but they're all thick as thieves. Bruno is practically Narancia and Fugo's dads, and while Giorno is new to the gang, he quickly found a place among them. Fugo keeps an eye on Narancia and tries to teach him the skills he needs for the future (math, driving on his own, shopping, etc). Giorno keeps the two of them out of trouble whenever they start to squabble with each other. Leone doesn't really care for Giorno at all, but Narancia is basically his son.

@Gabriel Reyes & @Jesse McCree

I just want to appreciate this father and son duo real quick. I don't know a lot about Overwatch, but I know that Gabe is Jesse's dad and that they take care of each other. Jesse looks up to him a lot and the course his life has taken is owed a lot to Gabe. They have such a sweet relationship with each other, and it's a pleasure getting to follow these two in their threads. Father's Day just passed, and that's really fitting for these two.

@Lenalee Lee & @Allen Walker & @Lavi

The exorcist family is such a good one, I love them all. They're all each other have in a really cruel world, and they stick together through thick and thin. Lenalee will do anything for these two, even if it means burning down the world. Lavi is like their big bro, always looking out for each other despite the way he was brought up. He was literally raised to not have a heart, form connections, have bonds or emotions. Yet here he is with his own family. Even when he was brainwashed, he lit himself on fire for them, basically.

@Leonie von Riegan & @Jeralt Eisner

Leonie may not be Jeralt's biological daughter, but they have a bond that is practically close enough to family. Leonie looks up to Jeralt because of everything he has done for her in her life. She has a father, yes, but she's kind of like a second dad to her. He was there for her during her most recent marriage to Claude, too.

@Edelgard von Hresvelg & @Dimitri Blaiddyd

There is so much heartache and suffering between the two of them. Spoilers ahead, but they're step-siblings; Edelgard's mother is married to Dimitri's father. Mitya has always seen her as his family, though she, unfortunately, was consciously unaware of this until a certain traumatic moment. These two have a tragic relationship and a long road ahead of them before they can truly reconcile with each other.

Allunara

Player
Not gonna lie, happy to talk about Ahsoka´s found space family

@Anakin Skywalker @Obi-Wan Kenobi

So obviously Anakin is a pretty amazing older brother figure to Ahsoka and Obi-Wan is kinda a parental influence in her life. And i am super happy to get to write with the pair of you. Siri your Anakin is brilliantly written and i always look forward to seeing a reply from you. Alivi even though we haven´t gotten that far in our topic i like where it´s heading and i am eager to see where it is heading to.

I love what we have plotted so far and i am happy to be here to be plotting with you in the future for the wagon stuff and everything else.

In general though i just wanna thank all the Star Wars peeps on this site who have welcomed me with open arms and who were happy to plot with me so yeah thank you all <3

You can pry the found family trope from my cold dead hands

Jace

an absolute fiend
Application Division
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

@Phoenix Wright & @Trucy Wright

this family makes me cry 24/7 even if i haven't finished the games yet! y'all write them both beautifully and i just want good things for them

@Edelgard von Hresvelg & @Dimitri Blaiddyd

these two have my heart all the time cause god things have been messy but i believe in their ability to mend things and i just wanna hug 'em both a lot

@Jotaro Kujo & @Jolyne Cujoh & @Joseph Joestar & @Giorno Giovanna

joestar family tree is a Mess but it's still a family and they're all big fuckin' nerds (also shoutout to the italian fam danta already did it and i didn't wanna list even more jojos so just know that ily)

@Ingrid Brandl Galatea

she is absolutely family to syl, dimi and felix okay
she's dealt with so much chaos over the years she deserves a break

@Toby Daye

team mum who constantly gets voted for family stuff cause she deserves it! genuinely i adore her sm and andii you are an absolute joy to talk and plot with

@Gabriel Reyes

thia man literally tries so hard to be the best dad and he absolutely does it i'm love him

@Angela Ziegler

she's family to jesse okay there isn't a thing he wouldn't do for her and she constantly teases him so it is exactly just being a family

@Isabelle Lightwood & @Alec Lightwood

when it comes to important sibling dynamics that make me cry? these two have always been v high on the list they deserve good things

@Geralt of Rivia & @Ciri

best dad and daughter duo change my mind

Fleet

gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.
Organizer
link

The Batfam: @Batman, @Selina Kyle, @Cassandra Cain, @Stephanie Brown & @Tanaquil

Even if Jason sometimes has difficulty admitting it, all these guys are his family and he would do anything to protect them as well as to simply belong. Someday he'll learn he doesn't need to prove himself to be worthy, but for the moment he'll continue to subtly support you all from a distance. I love threading with you all, best Batfam I could of wished to be part of! Hugs to you all. :)

Raine

actual werewolf trash
Community Relations Division
Forum Upkeep Division
Species
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

@Carrie White @Max Mayfield @Kenzi

Kenzi is already her bff and absolutely family to her considering they are canon mates but a big shout out to Carrie White and Max Mayfield - these two are Bo's adopted daughter and foster daughter respectively, and it's a roll she never ever thought she would be in. To be able to play out that dynamic has been a blast and Bo just wants her children to be happy <3

@Patricia Walker

no matter what happens, Jess will always think of Trish as family. things have been good and then rocky and then good and then rocky again and canon ripped out my heart and stamped it into mush so i am stoke @Hannah brought her back so we can have pain, angst and fluff <3

@Max Villemont

this wonderful human has been a mother to three of my characters. while I no longer have Beverly and Sydney doesn't really need it, she is glad to have a parental figure in her life still. As for Angela, she wouldn't have come this far without her adopted mother, even if there is what, less than ten years between the two? thank u for being there for my disaster children and @GhostOfHalloweenPast bless u <3

Birb

is the werb
Occupation
Murder!birb
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Organizer
link

@Haytham Kenway

Otherwise known as "similiar acquaintences", eh? You were once my dad, and now I am yours! Here is to many months of father/son shenanigans. Edward just.... has to realize that you're his son!

@Wanda Maximoff & @Kal-L

Obviously, Wanda is Pietro's closest family member... and regretfully... so is Kal. Boooooo.

@Manfred von Richthofen (& Carissa by proxy)

A bro from another 'mo. You're basically family so you don't get a choice. Welcome to the Maximoff family!

@Geralt of Rivia

You're basically family. Just accept it. Accept the love.

Afro-Circus

The Little One
Occupation
Dreamer
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link

@Daryl Dixon, @Lydia , @Paul Rovia (and even though they hate him xD @The Governor

I wanted to do a shout out to all the fantastic and wonderful Walking Dead family we've had over the years but tagged the ones we still have. <333 We've had SO many fun, romantic, dramatic, agnsty, heartbreaking threads over the years and it's been so much fun to develop their relationships to what was already in the show. The entire ensemble really underlines that you don't need to be related by blood to be family <333

Hannah

let our troubles fade out into the night
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

@Bo Dennis, @Max Mayfield

Carrie's adopted mom who she adores and has shown her how it really feels to have a loving family, and her tough and kickass foster sister who she's overjoyed is staying with them <3

@Jessica Jones

Even when things get rough, these two always end up back together and they've influenced each other's lives so much. Trish would probably be dead from an overdose if it weren't for having Jess always there to rescue her growing up. <3

@Scott McCall

Carrie's beloved boyfriend; whilst they've only been together a short while, he's very much a huge part of her life <3

@Jin Ling

Okay we've only just started plotting but I am so looking forward to his and Clara's interactions and her trying to be a good and understanding influence in his life especially when it comes to that sword asdfghjkl but yeah, super excited to see more of them!

Siri

je suis loser
Organizer
link
my brain is cheese lately so these will be short and incomplete i love literally everyone ;;

@Luke Skywalker

simba remember who you are
it is always a pleasure plotting and threading with dharke's tosche luke and old man luke. both lukes are solid. all lukes are solid. no matter what happens, dad still thinks of him as the one bright-eyed kiddo who refused to give up on him. <3

@Ahsoka Tano

it pains me that anakin doesn't really call her "snips" anymore (u all grown up gurl) but she will always always aLWAYS be his lil sis and one and only padawan. ;_; i'm so happy you've picked her up and i am Pumped for the endless shenanigans ahead <3

@Ben Solo

simba one generation removed REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE
one day the linkin park will stop crawling in his skin, one day
but for now i revel in the wounds they will not heal with u

@Kal-L

BASICALLY HAS BEEN FAMILY FOR YEARS NOW love this sunshine 4everrrr

@Pietro Maximoff

sure we've had growing pains but twinforce is for Life okay

@Geralt of Rivia

fuck emhyr var emreis ciri has only one (1!!!!!) papa!!!!!!!
for real i owe u threads n stuff

theweasleyboys

Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels
Species
Hummingbird
Occupation
Resident Snarker
Organizer
link
My nominations are almost totally late here, but how 'bout I do anyway? Everyone buckle up, this is going to be a long one!

@Rayla

She's Runaan's semi-adopted daughter in canon and due to that upstart Callum recent events, this little assassin fam is a little on the estranged side at the moment, but ayyy. She's also the first kid from Xadia who didn't seem to be sneaking around the Vales and plotting dark magical things, soooo. Naturally, my grouchy assassin dad DOES still want her around, so today, Rayla, I salute you!

@Moh Kohn

Is it possible to have a brother-in-arms/politics, because if so, this one's had Yondu's respect ever since they started plotting to overthrow Inilossum together, so yep. You're officially on my Ravager's good list, Mr. K!

@Manfred von Richthofen

Our boys might have started off as potential threats to one another, but I absolutely LOVE how they're pretty much almost siblings by now. Congrats, Red Baron, you're also quasi-adopted!

@Bo Dennis and @Carrie White

Not only is Max totally thrilled to have a mother figure back in her life, but she's also relieved to get a big sister for a while, even if it's just until she turns 18. Thanks again to these awesome ladies for taking my girl into their home! <3

@Fenrir Brekke , @Anna , and @Daniel Wing

You're all Billyboy's family now, so mega-kudos, and thanks for putting up with him this long!! <3

Rik-Rik-Ree

Player
Organizer
link

@Scaramouche

Nyami already mentioned Scaramouche and One-One (thank you again for that!) but I'd still like to recognize that obnoxious bucket of bolts! While he initially took One-One under his wing in order to use the little 'bot to his advantage, after these past few months, Scaramouche has fallen for his own con! He goes above and beyond to care for the little 'bot, always very tender and never coarse or neglectful in how he handles his son. He's protective, and even though he's used to being an assassin, Scaramouche is slowly growing a conscience that pops up whenever he does something questionable that could affect One-One. It's not easy to be a dad, but this robot keeps trying! And no amount of sassy remarks, rainy days, or noise-maker stealing businessmen can keep THIS father down! Together, these two are learning and growing! I'm looking forward to how they continue to affect one another!

• Love
Reactions: Rik-Rik-Rass

Allunara

Player
Whoops almost forgot to mention actual relatives here X´D

@Noctis Lucis Caelum

Ardyn may not like Noctis but i sure as hell do. Your Noctis is great Rani and i am so happy that we have a topic going on, and hopefully more to come. It´s certainly not a good family bond with the murder and the trauma and all of that but hey. Who is going to traumatize you if not your great-great-great-great-great-.... uncle? Right.

@Runaan

Rayla´s foster/adoptive dad. There´s some tension between them right now. With the entire abandoning the mission thing, joining humans maybe having a crush on one of those humans and of course Runaan literally loosing her arm because Rayla decided to not assassinate someone as an assassin. But they can work on all of that and be a good elf family again. I haven´t had a chance to write with you for long but i am looking forward to everything there is to come.

• Love
Reactions: Runaan

milk

local cryptid
Plots & Lore Division
Species
some sort of elf
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken
found family??? found family

@Futaba Sakura

Futaba is essentially Ren's sister, and that seems to be getting stronger over time. They've gone from just two kids who share the same Guardian back home, to literally just random hive-mind twinning on the regular. She means everything to Ren, and easily the person he's been the most open with in Pandora about literally everything. Thank you twist <3

@Goro Akechi

Part of Ren's found family, just in a very different way. They're literally building a life together at this point. Planning a wedding, looking for a place together. Just two idiots that have fought so hard to get to this point in life, and found a home in each other.

I love them a LOT

@Makoto Niijima

At this point, Ren absolutely sees her like a sister. They've been through a lot of stuff together in Pandora, and I don't think their friendship has ever been stronger. She means a lot to Ren, and he loves watching her grow and figure stuff out with this whole 'life' thing. He's honestly a bit protective over her (especially with the current Ryuji thing) but knows she can take care of herself so he's trying to not be like BUT YOU GOOD THO every five seconds. I just love them, and how their friendship and grown and changed in Pandora.

@Crowley

I don't think we expected this to happen but he and Dazai have known each other for exactly five minutes and he's already being fed, shoved into a bedroom, and basically adopted. I just love them a lot. He's probably one of the few people who doesn't want Dazai to fluff up his fucked up thoughts with flowery words, but just be blunt about what he's trying to say or what he's feeling. It's refreshing for Dazai.

@Gabriel Reyes

Speaking of adopting Dazai,
A mirror of Odasaku in every way, Dazai can't really help but listen to what he says and quietly keep him away from death without admitting as much. He's probably one of the few good influences on Dazai's life at the moment.

@Ozma

Sometimes a family is two gay Wizards on a farm. They've both done a lot for each other, and honestly their lives are both considerably better because of the other. It's just...a good family.

@Ruby Branwen-Rose

Qrow's literal daughter. Even before that came to the light, he loved the kid like crazy, and just wanted the best for her - despite the fact they thought they didn't share a drop of blood. Now they're actually related and he'd do anything to keep her safe and happy. Just...a good kid who deserves the world.

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nepeta Leijon
Top Bottom