By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

kyt makes stuff !

A
A

Anonymous

<div align="center">

<span style='color:#8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'>Hey there, Pandora! I've been wanting to practice my photoshop-fu, and so I've
decided to re-open my little corner of the graphics request board~ I'm not the
greatest graphics-maker in the world - I mostly just mash my face against the
keyboard until something vaguely passable appears - but I do enjoy making them,
and so I'd be more than happy to spread my fail around!

</span></span><span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='color:#7b4c14'>A few things to keep in mind:</span><span style='color:#8e2323'>
- I have two rules: only make one request at a time, and pleasepleaseplease
use the form.

- I'm a derp with horrible memory. Be patient with me, but if it's been a couple
weeks and you haven't heard anything from me, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or
remind me in the c-box! Chances are, I forgot I owed you stuff. ..because I tend to
do that.

- I'm far more comfortable working with drawn pictures than real life play-bys,
because that's what I'm used to using and that's what I know techniques for. I'll try
my best to use whatever I'm given, but I can't guarantee that graphics with real
people will be top-quality work.

- I only take requests for stuff that's going to be used on Pandora. But, once
I've made you something, do whatever you want with it! I don't care about
credit or where you use it. Just don't touch anything I've made for someone
else or for myself.</span></span>

<span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='color:#7b4c14'>Stuff Owed:</span></span>
<span style='color:#8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'>- Set for Hanekoma
- Set for Rory</span></span>

<span style='font-family:arial black'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -</span></span>

<span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='color:7b4c14'>Form for a siggy/set!</span></span>
Code:
[b][color=8e2323]Character Name:[/b][/color]
[b][color=8e2323]Thingy:[/b][/color] (signature? signature and av?)
[b][color=8e2323]Pictures:[/b][/color] (preferably at least three to work with. the larger, the better! ?áif something is in the way of your character in the picture, or the picture is less than 400px on both dimensions, it's probably useless. don't just say "use whatever" because i will absolutely not go hunting for pictures.)
[b][color=8e2323]Text: [/b][/color] (whatever you want the sig to say, if anything)
[b][color=8e2323]Anything Else:[/b][/color] (if you're hoping for a specific color scheme. "feel", or whatever, put it here. or you can leave this blank if you don't care~)
<span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='color:7b4c14'>Form for a shipper!</span></span>
<span style='color:8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'>With shippers, I'll be giving you text banners for each section (similar to the
banner at the top of this thread!), a heading banner of your character if you
want one, and the code.</span></span>
Code:
[b][b][color=8e2323]Character Name:[/b][/color]
[color=8e2323]Thingy:[/b][/color] Shipper! In case Kyt forgets.
[b][color=8e2323]Sections:[/b][/color] (i default to friends/enemies/lovers, so let me know if you want something different~ ALSO if you'd rather have a simple shipper with just a banner and formatting, that works too.)
[b][color=8e2323]Pictures:[/b][/color] (if you want me to include a banner of your character. otherwise, don't worry about this.)
[b][color=8e2323]Text:[/b][/color] (the words you want on each section, if any. pleeeeease don't just say "put whatever," because i'm not going to go digging up lyrics.)
[b][color=8e2323]Anything Else:[/b][/color] (if you're hoping for a specific color scheme. "feel", or whatever, put it here. or you can leave this blank if you don't care~)
<span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='color:7b4c14'>Form for a post template!</span></span>
<span style='color:8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'>With post templates, I'll be giving you either a top and a bottom banner, or just
a top banner...and the code, of course. Go look at my own IC posts if you want
an example. <3</span></span>
Code:
[b][color=8e2323]Character Name:[/b][/color]
[b][color=8e2323]Thingy:[/b][/color](top and bottom banner, or top banner alone?)
[code][b][color=8e2323]Pictures:[/b][/color] (if you want pictures in your template. leave this blank if you don't~)
[code][b][color=8e2323]Text:[/b][/color] (what do you want your template to say? once again, pleeeeease don't leave this blank or tell me to do whatever, because i'm not going to dig up lyrics.)
<span style='color:8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'>Also, if you want anything I didn't put up a form for, don't be shy about asking
anyway! So long as you give me a clear idea of what you want, it isn't anything
ridiculous, and you don't make me go hunting for pictures and lyrics and the
like, chances are I'll do it. I like being helpful. :3</span></span>
</div>

A
A

Anonymous

<span style='color:8e2323'>Thingy:</span> Signature!
<span style='color:8e2323'>Pictures:</span> I HAVE ALBUMS AND ALBUMS FOR YOU AHAHAHAHAHA <a href='http://s889.photobucket.com/albums/ac99/SaturnFable/Kenichi%20Matsuyama/' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>PLAYBY</a> --- <a href='http://s889.photobucket.com/albums/ac99/SaturnFable/Pandora/Beyond/' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>WHATEVER THE FUCK ELSE</a>
<span style='color:8e2323'>Text: </span> I don't want his name on itttt! But I would like it to say Come All The Way Down And Watch Me Burn if at all possible ccc8
<span style='color:8e2323'>Anything Else:</span> Can the size be 475x200? And the color scheme be red? ALSO HAVE FUN. ALSO HI. -wave-

Twist

Your dish of T
Species
Random
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
<span style='color:8e2323'>Character Name:</span> Menolly
<span style='color:8e2323'>Thingy:</span> Sig and avvie, please!
<span style='color:8e2323'>Pictures:</span> <a href='http://www.moviespad.com/photos/michelle-trachtenberg-poster-7c40a.jpg' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>Picture 1</a>
<a href='http://www.blogomatic3000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/michelle-trachtenberg-450x484.jpg' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>Picture 2</a>
<a href='http://thebestthings.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/michelle-trachtenberg-1280x1024-31228.jpg' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>Picture 3</a>
...or whatever other pictures you like! The FC is Michelle Trachtenberg.
<span style='color:8e2323'>Text: </span> Who wills, can. Who tries, does. Who loves, lives.
<span style='color:8e2323'>Anything Else:</span> A musical theme or a dragon theme would be lovely. :D Otherwise just do that voodoo that you do!

A
A

Anonymous

<div align="center"><span style='color:8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Mr. R!</span></span></span>
I'm going to make it 476x201 just to spite you. Trolololo.
(jay kay. Can do, buddy!)

<span style='color:8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Menolly!</span></span></span>
The second picture you linked doesn't work. D: But the other two are perfect, so don't worry about it...unless you reeeeally want that second pic. XD
But! Yeah! Can do! <3
</div>

F
F

FashionistState

Because it's my only template that I couldn't get to work for me and I just stare at your templates like 'O____O'

<span style='color:8e2323'>Character Name:</span> Razputin Aquato
<span style='color:8e2323'>Thingy:</span> Top and bottom banner
<span style='color:8e2323'>Pictures:</span> I'm fine with just text :>
<span style='color:8e2323'>Text:</span> "Mysterious child of elusive magic, eating traces of disaster. Obliterate the lock and never forget how to live." Just... feel free to do whatever you want with that :'D
<span style='color:8e2323'>Anything Else:</span> Reds, greens, and oranges would be great, thanks! Thanks so much! <3

A
A

Anonymous

<span style='color:8e2323'>Character Name:</span> Light Yagami
<span style='color:8e2323'>Thingy:</span> Signature
<span style='color:8e2323'>Pictures:</span>
<a href='http://www.deathnotewallpaper.net/uploads/wallpapers/2010/01/14/64/thumb_big_normal_a445fdb93cf89e4b5ea25eced4e6f4b4.jpg' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>Picture One~</a>

<a href='http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm194/VampiricStom/yagami-light-Render-SV.png' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>Picture Two~</a>

<a href='http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/52216/deathnote.png' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>Picture Three~ {With strange apple symbolism}</a>
<span style='color:8e2323'>Text: </span> Default :'D
<span style='color:8e2323'>Anything Else:</span> Make the color scheme dark, I s'pose? >>

A
A

Anonymous

<div align="center"><span style='color:8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Razputin!</span></span></span>
Ffft, I like Raz's current template. :'D But can do!

<span style='color:8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Light!</span></span></span>
Your second and third pictures are..the same. xD But I can still work with what
you've given me, so dw about it~ Can do!
</div>

A
A

Anonymous

My coding ineptitude has proven itself again x.x But I fixed it :'D

A
A

Anonymous

<div align="center"><span style='color:8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Mr. R!</span></span></span>

Here you go, buddy! I worked really hard on this, so I hope you like it~

There you go! White backgrounds make working with real pictures..slightly less
hard. Though I'm still not confident in my ability to do so, lololol. :'D Regardless,
I hope you like! If you want me to change anything or try again, let me know~

</div>

A
A

Anonymous

...not even gonna lie, I was really hoping you would make a crack signature. xDDD The real one looks fantastic, though! Get you some confidence!

(also, just curious. did you stack the text like that yourself? because that is so awesome if so o_o)

A
A

Anonymous

<div align="center">Eee. thank ye~

If you're referring to how the bottom text is all crooked...I didn't do that by hand. xD
The font is called You Are Loved, and it's..made to be crooked. I think it's neat! :3</div>

A
A

Anonymous

<div align="center"><span style='color:8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Menolly!</span></span></span>

I'm not hugely confident about how this turned out, but I hope you like it regardless. xD
If you want me to tweak or change anything, or want me to make a new one entirely,
just let me know! <3</div>

M
M

Menolly

That's beautiful! :D I love it! -goes to add things to her character setup-

A
A

Anonymous

<div align="center">
</div>
  • <div align='justify'><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:arial black'><span style='color:515c4e'>february 6th, year 2</span></span><span style='color:6d8765'>
    Tah-dah! <3 I hope you like it~ The justify tag isn't necessary; I just think it looks neater. Soo go ahead and take that off if you want. In fact....feel free to modify absolutely anything in the coding here to your heart's content. :3 And if you want me to change anything or tweak anything, just let me know! Also, for the little notes and stuff on the bottom, I just put what you have on your current template. xD

At any rate, I'm going to ramble on now to show off what the template looks like. For the record, "</span><span style='color:e03d3e'>This is what dialogue looks like! Hooray!</span><span style='color:6d8765'>" Actually, though, I rly don't have that much to say, so I'm just going to dump some random latin down from this point on.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam laoreet porttitor ante, eget facilisis risus interdum luctus. Sed dolor arcu, tincidunt nec luctus vitae, mollis luctus tortor. Fusce blandit nunc nec neque lobortis et semper quam vestibulum. Aenean et pulvinar urna. Sed id quam vitae diam gravida ultricies. Vivamus eget nisi lacus, scelerisque rutrum tellus. Morbi lorem urna, fermentum sit amet elementum quis, condimentum vel lorem.

Nam vulputate est eget dui condimentum porta. Proin eu blandit libero. Nam eget diam in mi semper convallis quis eget mi. Cras diam odio, mollis a blandit a, mattis at ipsum. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nunc id congue ligula. Cras ut ultrices nisl. Integer id massa dolor. Nulla metus odio, cursus eget lacinia vel, venenatis eget augue. Phasellus eget neque at turpis interdum mattis quis faucibus ante. Praesent lorem sem, dictum at tempor nec, vestibulum vel urna. Vivamus justo lacus, posuere at fermentum et, varius non sapien. Integer pulvinar tempus lacus vel facilisis. Vivamus lobortis tincidunt vulputate.

Pellentesque ipsum lacus, accumsan a placerat sit amet, dignissim quis erat. Nam vel sapien dolor, non pharetra tellus. Nulla auctor pharetra arcu, at ultrices metus adipiscing et. Ut imperdiet felis et ipsum hendrerit non rutrum est cursus. Pellentesque sit amet lectus libero, sed posuere nibh. Phasellus rhoncus quam id ipsum sollicitudin tincidunt. Fusce nec dolor dui. Quisque vulputate rutrum porttitor. In hendrerit neque eu neque adipiscing id dictum magna consequat. In risus libero, porta non cursus at, elementum a nibh. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed justo est, feugiat non ultricies eu, volutpat quis purus. Aliquam tempor mauris a erat ultrices adipiscing.</span></span></li>
</div><div align="center">
</div>
  • <div align='justify'><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:palatino linotype'><span style='color:515c4e'>//template </span></span></span> <span style='color:6d8765'>herp.</span>
    <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:palatino linotype'><span style='color:515c4e'>//lyrics </span></span></span> <span style='color:6d8765'>deeeeerp</span>
    <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:palatino linotype'><span style='color:515c4e'>//notes </span></span></span> <span style='color:6d8765'>herp de derp</span>
    <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:palatino linotype'><span style='color:515c4e'>//word count</span></span></span> <span style='color:6d8765'>derp a doo</span></li>
</div>

Code:
[align=center][IMG]http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af328/KytIsAmazing/razone-1.png[/IMG][/align][list][justify][size=2][font=arial black][color=515c4e]DATE HERE[/font][/color]
[font=palatino linotype][color=6d8765]POST HERE. REMEMBER TO KEEP THE SPACING THE SAME, BECAUSE OTHERWISE THE BANNERS WILL BE TOO FAR ABOVE AND BELOW THE POST.

"[/color][color=e03d3e]C+P THIS WHOLE LINE FOR DIALOGUE[/color][color=6d8765]" 

[/color][/size][/font][/list][/justify][align=center][IMG]http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af328/KytIsAmazing/raztwo.png[/IMG][/align][list][justify][size=2][font=palatino linotype][color=515c4e]//template [/font][/color][/size] [color=6d8765]PUT STUFF HERE[/color]
[size=2][font=palatino linotype][color=515c4e]//lyrics [/font][/color][/size] [color=6d8765]PUT STUFF HERE[/color]
[size=2][font=palatino linotype][color=515c4e]//notes [/font][/color][/size] [color=6d8765]PUT STUFF HERE[/color]
[size=2][font=palatino linotype][color=515c4e]//word count[/font][/color][/size] [color=6d8765]PUT STUFF HERE[/color][/list][/justify]
edit: fft, just noticed the typo in the top banner. >>; i'm dumb. fixed!

A
A

Anonymous

<div align="center"><span style='color:8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Light!</span></span></span>

Heere you go! <3 I hope you like it~ If you want me to tweak or change anything,
or want me to remake it entirely, just let me know! :3</div>

A
A

Anonymous

omg stuff?

I want some stuff.

<span style='color:8e2323'>Character Name:</span> Alois Trancy
<span style='color:8e2323'>Thingy:</span> Top and bottom
<span style='color:8e2323'>Pictures:</span> Whatever you can find :'D/lazy
<span style='color:8e2323'>Text:</span> go ahead and plop in the lyrics to "Don't Mess With Me" by Grooveshark. 8)
<span style='color:8e2323'>Anything Else:</span> A purple-y color scheme would be good.

A
A

Anonymous

<div align="center"><span style='color:8e2323'><span style='font-family:georgia'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Alois!</span></span></span>
Ffft, that's the song I had on Joshua's..old-old template. xD The one before the last one. Can do, tho! <3</div>

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
<span style='color:8e2323'>Character Name:</span> Kurosaki Hisoka
<span style='color:8e2323'>Thingy:</span> Signature and avatar please. :) I've always been fan of 500x200px sigs
<span style='color:8e2323'>Pictures:</span> I've got an album <a href='http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/EternalEnds/Yami%20no%20Matsuei/' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>here</a> filled with Hisoka images. Though I do apologize in advance, cause a bunch of them are him being hugged and they may or may not be workable for you. There isn't a ton of YnM art out there. XD Just let me know if you need something else.
<span style='color:8e2323'>Text: </span> Just his name is fine
<span style='color:8e2323'>Anything Else:</span> Nope, nothing I'm specifically looking for here.

Thanks!

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!
//and now my hands hurt. thanks for nothing, you crazy meat suit...//
//NEW CHARACTER, NEW CHARACTER, COME N GET EM
I miss Hermes, Louis and Sotheby's. What's the point in having flagrant amounts of wealth if you have no useless luxury brands to throw it at shamelessly

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda_1990
Top Bottom