By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private light

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Married to Rey Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Ben’s eyes followed her as she moved, smiling as she settled against him and leaning his head towards her. A hand lifted to rest on his chest near hers, fingers reaching to brush over her knuckles.

He hadn’t expected much in terms of a response, but maybe one day was better than never. He smiled and nodded, his grin widening with her following words. “Well, nothing makes me happier than our family,” he reasoned, words softer as he watched her.

• Love
Reactions: Rey Solo

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Married to Ben Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Rey smiled widely, the sentiments mirrored across their bond. "Nothing has ever made me happier." She agreed, lifting her head ever so slightly to meet his gaze; the sun was warm against he back and the exposed skin of her neck and the backs of her arms. Her mood was bright and she was beaming against him.

Her eyes moved thoughtfully over him, her fleeting thought nudging against her mind once more. The idea of a dog for the moment was shifted to the back of her thoughts for now; she knew what she wanted to do there and she would look it up when they got back. It would be something to look forwards to and she was already looking forwards to seeing his face. That was for later though. "I would have liked to expand it in other ways, one day." Her cheeks flushed, her words soft and gentle, unsure of whether he'd been able to see her thoughts from earlier. The same wide smile was still on her features, her fingers brushing against his chest tenderly.

• Love
Reactions: Ben Solo

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Married to Rey Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Ben sensed the shift in her thoughts, and though a part of him didn't want to address it, that one thing that they still could never have, he met her expression with a soft one of his own. And managed to smile at her, hand lifting across his body to trace along her cheek. "I would have, too," he replied gently. Even if the actual idea of being a father made him nervous to say the least, his worries were eased by the image of Rey as a mother. She would have been so good at it. So strong, so nurturing.

"I'm sorry. Maybe this world does have that one price." His lips pressed together, though still he tried to keep his expression at ease. He turned his head, to press his lips to hers softly. "I would have loved to know our children," he murmured, and still caressed her in comfort. He didn't know if this loss of possibility was somehow harder on her, as a woman, even as he felt the brief sting of it himself. "But at least we'll always have each other." He met her eyes, hopeful that would be enough to get by on. They didn't have a choice. If he did, he would have fought stars to make it so.

• Love

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Married to Ben Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Rey's expression was already soft but her expression changed ever so slightly, looking at Ben with tenderness and a sheer sense of the overwhelming love she felt for him. She would have loved to have and have known their children, the physical manifestation of their love. She too would have loved to see him as a father, knowing he would probably have been nervous, but also knowing he would have been so good at it anyway; she had that faith in him and always would. Despite a slight twinge that she would never have that kind of family, she could not allow it to really upset her and turn her mood, because it wasn't something either of them could affect and they didn't have a choice. Besides which, she had him here, her love and soulmate which was more than any other world or any other galaxy could ever offer her.

She leaned over and pressed her lips up against his, moving over them slowly and gently, as her love for him wrapped around their bond. "Yes we will." She confirmed gently, smiling at him and shifting her hand through his hair as she leaned up and over him, looking down at him. Her lips found his once more, moving softly, there was no need to rush here after all. They had all the time they wanted.

He was right of course; whatever happened they would always have each other. He would always be her other half in the Force, as he was her other half now in marriage. She did wish they could have that choice here, for a family, but what they had here was enough and it always would be. She had been by herself for so much of her life, now she had someone who was as close to her as anyone could be. She loved Ben with her heart and soul; with all she had, "You are my family, the family I was able to choose and I'm so lucky to have you."

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Married to Rey Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Ben put aside the remaining half of his sandwich and drew Rey closer, slipping an arm under and around her waist to tuck her in close. He smiled at her words, and pressed a kiss to her forehead, and then her nose, letting his reciprocation of the sentiment pass across the bond rather than verbally. His love, his utter devotion.

All at once he pulled his arm in, and her to his chest, got his other arm around her and squeezed with a sigh. Perhaps a bit harder than would be comfortable, his arms in a lock around her. “I love you.”

• Love

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Married to Ben Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Rey smiled at his embrace and gently sighed. She loved it when he held her like this and her eyes moved up to catch his. She moved with him, then fully against his chest. She felt a familiar peace wash over her as she felt his emotions reciprocated across their bond.

"I love you too, Ben." The words came easily enough, but had the full emotion behind them which she felt each time she said those words. Rey was sure she could never tire of saying just how much she loved him; she would spend each and every moment of their time here reminding him of her love and utter devotion to him in all she did.

Rey leaned up so she could press her lips against Ben's, the rest of the food and the picnic forgotten as she instead just focused on how close he was to her and how much she loved being held by him. She breathed him in; her senses full of only him as her hand came to cup his cheek softly. "I think we should just stay like this for a while." She suggested with a grin; there was no one else up here, she suspected there was no one else for some while. They had no reason to move, no pressure on them to do anything which they did not want to. They were at their leisure to do as they wanted and Rey had never been happier than here, in his arms. She kissed him again slowly, "Unless you have any other suggestions?" Rey asked with a quirked brow.

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Married to Rey Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

A hand lifted to run his fingers along the side of her hair, and Ben chuckled warmly at her suggestion. “Sounds wonderful to me,” he agreed. To having a different idea, he shook his head. “No, no, I like this,” he assured her, leaning in slowly, and then capturing her lips with his.

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3
KFC is now open at Radical Pointe, Ark City. Come one come all and enjoy some great food.
Jason Todd wrote on Tanaquil's profile.
Happy Valentines day, lets make more than today special as every day should be special with you.
I tried one of those valentines day chocolates and it just made me sick. Whats the big deal?

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

• milk
    hatching my skeleton
  • Hannah
    luminous beings are we
  • Raine
    werewolves do it by the light of the moon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member