By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private like a strand in the wind

Misty Day

American Horror Story
Race
Witch
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Married to Cordelia Goode
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

February 19th
@Xiao Xingchen

Misty always enjoyed venturing beyond the concrete and pollution of the cities and towns; nature was where she felt most at home. The fields here went on for miles, and she breathed in the fresh air with a smile. Even though spring still hadn’t shown her face yet, the witch was wearing a brown hat with a wide brim, a simple red dress shifting around her ankles as she walked with her basket. In it were a humdrum assortment of gardening tools; one of her favourite pastimes since getting here was to care for the wild plants – some of them were so neglected, it was a damn shame others didn’t appreciate God’s gifts.

She had seen the white creature from afar – struggling to breathe, a red gash on its side. When it was well, it looked like it would be proud animal, so to see it like this made both Misty sad and angry. She wished she could have caught who’d done this, but right now, tending to it was the most important thing.

“There, now,” Misty softly greeted the animal, which huffed and tried in vain to move away from her. “No, no, don’t move, you’ll make it worse.” She stroked the top of its head, not at all bothered that it might hurt her. Her hands slowly moved to around the wound, and the creature stiffened, but relaxed as the witch worked her magic.

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I'm having a lot of trouble drumming up any motivation or interest in posting atm but if anyone wants to work on winter threads this weekend to close them up, I will do my best. Just toss me a PM or reply here!
I forgot how much I loved Tangled. Now I want to app them both! fshkgd <333

Like for a comm thread!
I'm atrociously slow right now and I can't express how sorry I am for that. The muse is coming back! Still, with the season change coming up, if anybody would rather let things go and try again next season, let me know!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Link
Top Bottom