By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Like Calls to Like / Grishaverse - Shadow and Bone Characters

The Darkling

Grishaverse
Alias
Kirigan
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Grisha
Height
6'1" / 185 cm
link
Organizer
link
Grishaverse / Shadow and Bone

Hey there! I play the Darkling/Kirigan from Shadow and Bone/the Grishaverse and I’d love to see some canonmates. There are a lot of characters to choose from and you can app whoever you’d like want—whether they are from the books or the show—but there are some that would be pretty interesting to be in Pandora! ;)

Alina Starkov
The Sun Summoner

A former cartographer of the First Army, who is revealed to be a Grisha who can summon the sun when passing the Shadow Fold and was attacked by volcra. As her kind of Grisha was something akin to a myth and the only possible being to be able to destroy the Fold, she was taken to the Little Palace to train her powers.

The Darkling has an interesting relationship with Alina and I’d LOVE to see what interactions they could have here since a lot of shit happened back in their world. XD Yes, I do ship them but for anything to happen, they’d need a LOT of development, even to a friendship point.

Malyen Oretsev
First Army Tracker

One of the best trackers of the First Army, Mal is a childhood friend of Alina’s. They were orphans, growing up together in an orphanage in Keramzin, though they were always isolated because of looking different. They had each other though, and that didn’t change even when they joined the First Army in different units. But that changed when they entered the Fold and Alina turned out to be the Sun Summoner.

Kaz Brekker
Leader of the Dregs

Kaz is the leader of the Dregs, a gang that’s based in Ketterdam and owns a gambling hall named the Crow Club. He’s known for getting the job done, no matter how violent it is or the danger as long as it pays well. He’s called ‘Dirtyhands’ for a reason, and you don’t want cross Kaz—he holds a grudge like nobody else and he’ll make sure there is blood. He trusts Inej and Jesper a great deal, calling them his Crows.

Inej Ghafa
The Wraith

Inej is the Dregs’ spy, gaining the title of the Wraith due to how being able to move unseen and unheard in many situations. While she had been trained to be an acrobat by her parents, she’d been kidnapped by slavers and sold to a brothel named the Menagerie. Kaz had seen her skills and made a deal with the owner to pay her indenture while she worked for him. Despite having a myriad of knives, Inej refuses to kill due to her faith in the Saints but longs for her freedom from the Menagerie.

Jesper Fahey
The Sharpshooter

A member of the Dregs, Jesper is the gifted sharpshooter of the gang. Extremely skilled with a gun, he’s one who takes great pride in his skills and knows that he can turn the tide to his favor. While he does have a gambling addiction and is somewhat reckless, he always has the Crows’ back. He just hopes that on one job they will have a demolition expert.

played by @Harrow!

Last edited:

The Darkling

Grishaverse
Alias
Kirigan
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Grisha
Height
6'1" / 185 cm
link
Organizer
link
Others

Nina Zenik
Heartrender

Matthias Helvar
Drüskelle

Zoya Nazyalensky
Squaller

Ivan
Heartrender, Darkling’s Oprichniki

Genya Safin
Tailor

David Kostyk
Durast

Fedyor Kaminsky
Heartrender

Baghra
Grisha Teacher

Crystal

Even in darkness, there is always light
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
@Lilah

I'm super glad you love the show and you're liking it so far! It's a really good show and all my feels with the books as well. :)

I'd be happy to see any character from the show or the books, BUT MY HEART FOR ALINA! If you end up apping her, I will love you forever and throw you all the plots with the Darkling! hjkl;'\

But no pressure of course--still! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the show and what you think about it, so if you'd like, we could DM? :3

• Love
Reactions: Lilah

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom