By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Like Stray Dogs / Bungo Stray Dogs Characters

Chuuya Nakahara

Bungo Stray Dogs
Race
Human (Vessel of Arahabaki)
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Surprisingly, in a relationship
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Bungo Stray Dogs

Hey there! I play Chuuya from Bungo Stray Dogs and I’d love to see some canonmates—the wonderful @milk has Dazai and I’m HYPED! There are a lot of characters to choose from and you can app whoever you want, but here are some that would be awesome in a world like Pandora!

Osamu Dazai
Ability: No Longer Human

Complex, intelligent, comedic and suicidal, there is more to Dazai Osamu than meets the eye. He's a member of the Armed Detective Agency, but he used to be an Executive of Port Mafia in his youth before leaving that life behind. His ability can nullify other abilities through skin contact.

I'd LOVE for a Dazai to come to Pandora. He's a super interesting/complex character and it'd be cool to see what's going on in his brain—with all his backup plans and the like. There's a lot he can do in Pandora and he can experience a lot of new things in this strange world as well as his usual attempts at suicide. He also got HISTORY with Chuuya; they were partners, known as 'Soukoku/Double Black'. Dazai also trolls the hell out of Chuuya and Chuuya has the shortest fuse EVER with anything relating to Dazai. I just need these two having their banter, interactions, development and their whole thing/rivalry (or IS IT?) happen in Pandora, cause why not? xD

Atsushi Nakajima
Ability: Beast Beneath the Moonlight

Atsushi is a young man who was kicked out of the orphanage he lived in due to his ability—unaware that he even had an ability. With nowhere else to go, he went to Yokohama and saved Dazai from drowning. Since Dazai was part of the Agency, he managed to figure out that Atsushi was a Gifted as well, and helped him find his way in life. He’s now a member of the Armed Detective Agency and is helping those in need while trying to find his own purpose and reason to live. His ability is being able to shape-shift into a tiger—or just parts of his body so he can fight his enemies.

ATSUSHI. IS SUCH A SWEETHEART. This little tiger would be super cool in Pandora and deserves to have some happiness in life. He can do a lot of things in this world and since his MENTOR is here, he’s not gonna be alone in this world! Let him go on various adventures and grow from this. :D

Chuuya has only briefly met Atsushi, so I’d love to see how they’d interact since...well, Chuuya is interested to see who the hell made Dazai let himself be captured for.

Ryuunosuke Akutagawa
Ability: Rashomon

Akutagawa is a mafioso of the Port Mafia. Having joined from a young age due to Dazai, the man ruthlessly trained him, resulting in Akutagawa pushing himself too hard, even after Dazai left. It was when he first met Atsushi that he learned what became of Dazai—how he's Atsushi’s mentor and working for the Armed Detective Agency, Port Mafia’s enemy/rival. Let’s just say...Akutagawa really wants to show how strong he is to Dazai even more now and sees a rival in Atsushi. His ability is being able to manipulate his clothing—which manifests into a shadow-like, omnivorous beast that he controls.

Okay, Akutagawa can be pretty ruthless and single-minded, but he’s such an interesting character. His drive to prove himself to be better is fascinating but not healthy at all. Chuuya would love to see Akutagawa since having a familiar face would be good. Maybe they could do crimes together or make their own mafia thing! Basically, all the plots!

And you’ll have Dazai in the vicinity, so your goal to become stronger for Dazai to notice you are STILL here. xD

Kyouka Izumi
Ability: Demon Snow

Kyouka was found by the Port Mafia after the death of her parents and was trained to be an assassin. Since she couldn’t control her ability, talking through the cellphone she had would control her ability. Thanks to Atsushi and the Agency, she managed to let go of her bloody past and forgive herself. Now, she’s a member of the Agency and tries to do her best. Her ability allows her to summon a ghost-like wielding swordsman.

Due to not having a lot of context on this, we know that Akutagawa was Kyouka’s superior but it was Kouyou that mentored and trained her. Kouyou cared enough for Kyouka to try and get her back from the Agency, enough to make a deal for her to save Kyouka’s life, future, and happiness.

Since Kouyou was also Chuuya’s mentor, I feel that the two must have some kind of interactions. I’d like to see how things could develop from there; while he does have an issue with traitors, I also feel that he’s the type to understand why she defected since she’s a kid and she never wanted to be an assassin.

LET HER BE HAPPY AND HAVE CREPES IN PANDORA!

Doppo Kunikida
Ability: Doppo Poet

Kunikida is a member of the Detective Agency and Dazai’s partner. Following his ideals, he tries his best to get the best outcomes in any scenario, while also managing his and his colleagues' schedules—despite the antics of Dazai. While he might seem professional and sometimes, cold, Kunikida cares deeply for the Agency and would do his best for it and its’ employees. His ability allows him to make objects written in his notebook to come to life.

Dazai would LOVE to have his partner in Pandora to troll the hell out of him and basically, do their own thing. They could be private investigators, help people and do all that jazz while Dazai IGNORES paperwork! All in all, Dazai would like to have more familiar faces here that don’t want to punch him immediately...just choke him on occasion*. xD

Chuuya hasn’t officially met Kunikida. I have the funny mental image that while they might be at odds with each other cause ‘enemy organizations’, I think they’ll have this mutual agreement & respect for one another...cause they had/have to deal with Dazai. I think it’d be interesting to see how these two would interact with each other.

*added by milk! xD

Sakunosuke Oda
Ability: Flawless

Oda was the lowest ranking member of Port Mafia. While he was once a skilled assassin, he decided to not stop killing after he decided to become a writer—since he thought he had no right to write about human lives if he took them. While taking care of five orphans can take a lot, he cares about them like a father. A lover of curry and one of the few people Dazai calls a friend, Odasaku is a man that would do anything for those he loves. His ability allows him to see 5 to 6 seconds in the future.

One of Dazai’s only friends, Odasaku was the one bright thing in the dark life when Dazai was in the Port Mafia. Dazai would...probably be very emotional to see Odasaku again since the last time, the man died in his arms and told him to join the light and save people. It was because of Odasaku that Dazai decided to change and leave that life behind. Dazai would want to show how he turned his life around and how he’s improved—basically, doing what Oda would have wanted for him.

Chuuya knew Oda—I don’t think they were friends, but he knew of the man due to Dazai talking about him. A feel that Chuuya would definitely respect the man for wanting to follow his ideals, but also find his no-kill code a bit stupid...since you’re in the Mafia. He’d also think that Dazai is in love with Oda, but that’s an assumption/headcanon, so WE’LL SEE HOW IT GOES. All in all, he’d probably be surprised to see him since he’s been dead for four years—before remembering the weird factors of Pandora.

All in all, anything would be super interesting! :D

Kouyou Ozaki
Ability: Golden Demon

One of the Executives of Port Mafia, Kouyou is a beautiful and dangerous woman. Wielding an umbrella with a sword inside, she holds herself with grace but won’t hesitate to attack her foes. While cynic towards the light side of the world, she’s learned to stop obsessing over things that are not in her hands to control. While she wanted to bring Kyouka back, she helped Dazai in his plan to save Kyouka and allow her to join the Armed Detective Agency. Kouyou’s ability is being able to summon a sword-wielding phantom that she can control to her will.

Just like her mentoring Kyouka, when Chuuya first joined, he was under her mentorship. While their relationship at first was tense, Chuuya ended up seeing Kouyou as an older sister, even calling her as such, even though she told him not to. While she can be cold and ruthless, she’s the closest thing to family that Chuuya ever had since joining the Port Mafia.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Ability: Crime and Punishment

Leader of the Rats in the House of the Dead, Fyodor is a very dangerous man. While not much is known about him, he’s the one that destroyed the Moby Dick as well as assisted Shibusawa in engulfing Yokohama with a deadly fog. His goal is to purge the world of ‘sinners’ but to do that, he needs to search for the Book—a book that can rewrite history if one chooses so. His ability is unknown but is said to be able to kill someone by touch.

I know not much is known about him, but he’s quite an interesting character. Considered as Dazai’s nemesis, I’d love to see what this dude could do in a world like Pandora that would be full of sinners in his mind.

Last edited:

Chuuya Nakahara

Bungo Stray Dogs
Race
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Armed Detective Agency

Yukichi Fukuzawa
Ability: All Men Are Equal

Ranpo Edogawa
Ability: Super Deduction

Akiko Yosano
Ability: Thou Shalt Not Die

Kenji Miyazawa
Ability: Undefeated by the Rain

Junichirou Tanizaki
Ability: Light Snow

Naomi Tanizaki

Last edited:

Chuuya Nakahara

Bungo Stray Dogs
Race
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Port Mafia

Ougai Mori
Ability: Vita Sexualis

Ichiyou Higuchi

Gin Akutagawa

Ryuurou Hirotsu
Ability: Falling Camellia

Michizou Tachihara

Motojirou Kajii
Ability: Lemon Bomb

Q/Kyusaku Yumeno
Ability: Dogra Magra

Last edited:

Chuuya Nakahara

Bungo Stray Dogs
Race
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Others

Ango Sakaguchi
Ability: Discourse on Decadence

Katai Tayama
Ability: Futon

Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald
Ability: The Great Fitzgerald

Lucy Maud Montgomery
Ability: Anne of Abyssal Red

Edgar Allan Poe
Ability: Black Cat in the Rue Morgue

Louisa May Alcott
Ability: Little Women

Souseki Natsume
Ability: I Am a Cat

Arthur Rimbaud
Ability: Illuminations

Last edited:

Crystal

Even in darkness, there is always light
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
THIS IS LATE, BUT AKIKO YOSANO IS HERE!!! SO EXCITED!

BRING MORE BSD CHARACTERS! :D

Reactions: milk

Crystal

Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
LOOKING FOR MORE BSD CHARACTERS! Bring these amazing charries to Pandora!! :D

Crystal

Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
THIS IS SUPER LATE, but updated the wanted ad and Atsushi Nakajima and Doppo Kunikida ARE HERE! :D And Akutagawa is on his way! :3 So happy~

• Love
Reactions: milk

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

hello???? discord????
JOKE OF THE DAY: How is lyfe like toilet paper? Your either on a roll or taking shit from someone.
Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rin Okumura
Top Bottom