By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Like the Blossoms on a Tree

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
@Alice Baskerville -- Nov. 25

It takes one glance for Crow to determine that this 'abyss' looks more like someone's twisted nursery room than a dark, vorpal pit. A hoard of toys is tumbling in and over itself like a sick cloud. A pink teddy bear floats in front of his face. Crow flicks it, wondering if he should have just enlisted Joker's help, or someone similarly capable, just for the mental fortitude.

He's dressed up in Loki's ideals for this mission. It'll help him blend in, in case there are any demons here. And if there are, Loki should be able to rip them up no problem. But he's hoping it never gets to that.

It takes about an hour of searching and investigating before he comes across something substantial. Or someone. Goro sees a girl in white and says by way of greeting, "Why do I get the feeling that fair appearance of yours belies an imminent danger?" Maybe because childlike demons he's met always do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice Baskerville
A
A

Alice Baskerville

"Alice" felt someone enter the Abyss before she saw them. Somebody new, somebody different. Somebody new, somebody different. Her giggling could be heard as she ran towards the new entrant. She had been so lonely. No one visited her in the Abyss anymore. All her Chains had vanished, Cheshire was gone....and her dolls weren't fun anymore. It was just her, in this empty darkness, and whatever dolls she conjured up. For the first time in ages, she even left her room, wondered into the layers of the Abyss above her.

She ran towards the new entrant, and ignored whatever he was saying, jumping up to glomp him, wrap him in a hug. "Hello!," she said, voice half muffled. "Hello, hello, hello~~" She had been so lonely, but this was one of hers, she could tell, she didn't even need to look in his eyes to see it. He'd be her friend, surely.

Reactions: Goro Akechi

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
Well.

It would be awkward to pull out his gun now. What a strange demon...or was it just a normal human child? No, it couldn't be. This was what every child demon wanted every human to think, how demons preyed.

And yet he couldn't even contemplate hostility right now.

"Um. Aren't you mistaking me for someone else?"

Because no one could be this happy to see him.

A
A

Alice Baskerville

"Nope!" "Alice" said, hugging him tighter. "You're one of mine! A Child of Ill Omen. Which means you're my friend!" She was talking excitedly, but like that made perfect sense. Then she withdrew and pouted as if became clear that he wasn't hugging her back, not really. "You will be my friend....won't you?" she asked, looking up at him with big eyes. She was so lonely, she so desperately wanted a friend. If he said no, she didn't know what she'd do.

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link

"I...Well..."

What a conundrum. Logically, he shouldn't trust this girl. No one just -- wanted a friend out of the blue. But that earnest look on her face...not to mention how disarmingly familiar Crow found it. Crow remembered when he'd been friendless.

"Alright." He said finally. He wasn't 100% convinced this was her goal, but refusing honestly just seemed like the cruellest option to just going along with it and falling into a trap. Crow didn't abandon; he wasn't Shido. "If that is truly what you want. But I must warn you that I don't make a very good friend."

A
A

Alice Baskerville

He said yes! "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" "Alice" said, frowning for a moment before shrugging. "It's okay! I'll teach you." Her first friend. For a moment, the world around them seemed to lighten a little, as "Alice" smiled, before her mood switched rapidly, and she turned...sadder. "You're my friend, right? Would you grant my wish?"

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
That was quick. And no explosions either, except in the cheering variety. Crow found himself smiling at her enthusiasm .

"Yes, if I'm able," Crow answered. "What is your wish?"

A
A

Alice Baskerville

Alice sighed, and sat. The chair, high backed and wooden, hadn't been there a moment before, nor had the chair that appeared behind Goro at the same moment. Then a table materialised, covered in teapots and cakes. They were fake, of course, but they tasted good, pulled from "Alice's" memory of her time in the Baskervilles' tower.

"I want to die," she said, after a moment of silence. "I... I don't want to be the Intention any more. So kill me, please, and save Alice."

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
Ah...

Well, that stunning display of magic had its own set of questions, but Crow was more concerned about her request just now. "The -- Intention?" Too much was left unsaid for his comfort. Asking to be killed by him was such a drastic leap after asking to be his friend. He knew this was more to it than that. But it seems he hasn't reached the end of that thread yet, so he went along, looking on like a very worried friend ought to. "But I thought you were Alice. And why would I hurt my friend? That's not how friendships work."

A
A

Alice Baskerville

"They call me the Intention of the Abyss, up above," "Alice" explained, smoothing out a wrinkle on the tablecloth that had only appeared for her to smooth it out. "Or they used to, before the world shifted. This place is mine, you see? But I don't want this, anymore." At the mention of her sister, "Alice" perked up for a moment. "My sister! My twin, Alice. She's Alice, I'm Alice...we're both Alice! We were born here, and she went up above, and I stayed down here, where the Core would be my friend forever and ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever ever and ever."

There was a blink, and the strange trance "Alice" had fallen into broke. "Because it's my wish, and friends grant each other's wishes!" Like she had done for Jack, and Oz, and Ḻ̵̙̔͋͜a̸̼̼̯͙̼̬̪͓̔̀ͨͭ̋ͬͬ͢c̡͕̻̯̺̳̭̲̠̎ͦͤ͐͊̌ͭͬi̟̔̅̉̒́͢͟e͑̇͊ͤ͊ͮͨ̈͏̦͔ͅ.

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
What a pleasant evening this was turning out to be. While Crow wasn't necessarily adverse to killing inhumans, the idea still sat uneasy with him. And this place was hers...some kind of cognition, perhaps, or inner hell. It didn't matter which, he didn't think. Just something that had no businesses belonging. "But to ask to be destroyed is such an exacting request," he tried to convince her (and himself, too). "Problems really are not solved that way. Just eliminated. There must be some other way."

A
A

Alice Baskerville

For a moment, 'Alice' was silent. If there was someway to separate herself and the Core, so the Core could be the Core, and she could be just 'Alice', then they could both be ha-- what was she thinking again? She couldn't go. She was going to stay with the Core forever and ever, she and her new friend, and Alice, and all the Chains. When she got them. More people would enter the Abyss eventually, and then she'd have even more friends and never be lonely again!

"It's okay," she said with a bright smile. "It's all fine."

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
When Akechi slapped on a saccharine smile and paraded around with that motto, everything was in fact not fine. But perhaps this was all she had right now, so he didn't say anything to it. What there to even say? No, things are not fine. You're trying to kill yourself by using a stranger.

"I haven't introduced myself proper yet. Where are my manners? You may call me Crow. I'm not of this world, but I can access it whenever I please." Which was odd, considering her last remark. "Just a few moments ago. Why did you call me a child of I'll omen?"

A
A

Alice Baskerville

Oh! Introductions. Jack had taught her to be a proper lady, Jack and Glen, and 'Alice' immediately sat up straighter. "Hello, Crow, " 'Alice' replied. "That rhymes, you know. Hello, Crow, hello Crow, hello Crow" she said, in a sing-song tune. "I'm 'Alice'!"

Alice frowned momentarily, before it vanished. "You will be!" she said cheerfully. "Humans who stay too long down her become Chains, and Chains stay here forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever. And you're a child of ill omen because you could find me, without dying! Only Children of Ill Omen and Glen can approach the Core of the Abyss." When she spoke the last few words, it was in the tome of someone repeating something she had been told, instead of something she knew.

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
So he had a special exception here. Being called a Child of Ill Omen was not on his list of priorities, but if it spared him the fate of whatever -- chains meant, it was a blessing in disguise. "So then I'm not trapped here?" he asked cautiously. "I can leave whenever I please?"

Last edited:
A
A

Alice Baskerville

"Uh-huh," "Alice" said, nodding. She took a sip of tea delicately. "Well, if you can find your way out, before you become a Chain and get stuck down here forever!" She swung her legs back and forth, her toes barely skimming the ground. "But most people can't!" she continued, cheerily. "And so I get new friends."

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
"Well. Yes." He examined his teacup. Brought it up to his lips, but didn't take a sip. The tea had a sweet, delicate scent. The illusion of this place was not unlike that of a palace, it seems. Hm... "but I'm not killing you. You realize that, right?"

Last edited:
A
A

Alice Baskerville

"Alice" pouted, and then clenched the teacup so hard that it broke into pieces in her hand. "But that's my wish! And if friends grant each others' wishes, if you don't grant my wish then you're not my friend! And if you're not my friend.... " Her voice turned dark, dangerous, and the shards of the teacup changed shape in her hand, becoming a pair of scissors. "Then you're no longer welcome here."

Goro Akechi

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
This would probably be the first time Akechi's looked at her -- really looked at her for the insanity spilling out the cracks of her composure. Up until now, he thought she was just a quirky girl, if a little sheltered and infantile. Loki's lurked just underneath his fingertips. Akechi was no longer taking liberties.

"You move on rather quickly between your friends." He said. "and if you're not my friend, then you'll never see me again. Is that what you want?"

A
A

Alice Baskerville

"Alice" blinked. "I don't want to be alone. Please don't leave me alone," she said, voice small in the endless darkness. Her mood switched from angry to pleading in a heartbeat. "I want to be your friend, but you won't grant my wish. I thought... I thought friends granted each others wishes. I can grant your wish!"

"You do...you do have a wish, don't you? Isn't that why you're here?"

Current Season

Status Updates

What an astonishing world!
This was NOT what I was expecting when I opened my eyes this morning.
I'm such a great political figure. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom