By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Like the Blossoms on a Tree

Goro Akechi

Persona
Species
Human
Occupation
Detective
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Engaged to Ren
link
People really loved slathering impossible standards on friendship, didn't they? It was almost like a religion, how they treated it. Friends should tell friends things. Friends should be nice to friends. Friends should grant wishes.

Akechi has yet to meet anyone who thought of friendship as just a free, amorphous thing that left the parties involved wholly independent of each other.

"If I have wishes, I don't rely on my friends to grant them," he told her plainly."I grant my own wishes."[ When he realized the implication there, he added, "with my personal well-being as my first priority."

Reactions: Alice Baskerville
A
A

Alice Baskerville

"Alice" listened to Akechi talk, and frowned. "I tried that," she said. When Sablier had fallen, when all seemed lost, her memories forgotten and her sister vanished into the darkness, she had taken a knife, and tried to grant her own wish. For a moment, it seemed to work. But then.... "It didn't work."

"Alice" tilted her head, and her grip on her scissors loosened. "Whats...well-being?" She had heard of wells, and of beings, but never anyone putting them together like that. It was a first, and she wanted to know what it meant. People said things she didn't understand a lot.

Reactions: Goro Akechi

Goro Akechi

Persona
Species
Human
Occupation
Detective
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Engaged to Ren
link
Of all the--

"Well-being is the first thing everyone should know," Akechi said, with emphasis, "it means putting your safety before that of others. It's the opposite of harming or killing yourself. Have you really not thought about that?"

Even this was pitiful, by Akechi's standards, sad orphan extraordinaire.

A
A

Alice Baskerville

"Oh," "Alice" replied, making a small, soft noise of understanding. "But ... hurting me, killing me...its the only way to stop being the Intention. It's the only way to save Alice from me. I don't want to exist anymore. The Core wants me safe, but it won't let me go, either. I just... I just want to be free."

Reactions: Goro Akechi

Goro Akechi

Persona
Species
Human
Occupation
Detective
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Engaged to Ren
link
"Then it's not death you're looking for," Akechi said. "It's freedom. And there's nothing wrong with that." He thought for a moment. "Is this "core" a destroyable thing? And where is it located? Is it at the center of this place?" If he couldn't (wouldn't) kill her, he just had to venture for other solutions. Maybe then, she'd realize that her world wasn't all there was, and that its rules weren't the only ones that applied.

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!
//and now my hands hurt. thanks for nothing, you crazy meat suit...//
//NEW CHARACTER, NEW CHARACTER, COME N GET EM
I miss Hermes, Louis and Sotheby's. What's the point in having flagrant amounts of wealth if you have no useless luxury brands to throw it at shamelessly

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda_1990
Top Bottom