By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Complete Little 'Bot in the Big City

This roleplay has reached its conclusion.

One-One

Infinity Train
The Ball of Mixed Emotions
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
December 11, Y-109
Afternoon

Funny how life can change so quickly. For 33 years, One-One's existence had been as routine as could be. Isolated and alone inside of a train car, unable to escape because he lacked the opposable thumbs with which to open the doors! All he had known for so long was snowy wilderness. All it took to trigger a change was the sudden attack of black cords! The tendrils appeared out of nowhere, enveloping the small robot quicker than he could even react! Down into the snowbank he was pulled, and when he resurfaced... An entire city law before him. One-One's reaction was rather... split.

"AAAH...! Oh my goodness wouldja look at this place?! Ooh it's so SHINY!" Glad-One chortled, his chipper British accent practically squeaking. He had landed smack-dab in the middle of the entertainment district, and all of the bright billboards and holographic images ensnared the robot immediately.

"Oh my goooosh what just happened?! The train's not supposed to do that!" Sad-One clasped the bottom of his ball shaped body in clear distress, morose voice moaning. He yelled out and just barely managed to scuttle out of the way of some random person's shiny shoes. "I miss the snow caaar...!" He scuttled into an alley to avoid anymore close encounters, still needing a moment to gather himself. He took one glance around the food wrappers and sighed. "Ah, the trash. This is truly my element..."

"I want to go back! This new train car is colorful!" Even the debris in this alley was vivid compared to the constant blanket of white that he had been used to!

"Uh-uh. Being crushed to death beneath a shoe would be an embarrassing way to die. Might as well just rot to death in here instead..." Nubby legs retracting, Sad-One seemed content to just sit in this alley until he eventually passed on somehow. Hey, if magic black tendrils could snatch him up and deposit him in some random place, anything could happen!

"Can we at least say hi to the people? I wanna say hi! Ooh, maybe one of them is our mom!" Ever the optimist, Glad-One could only see whatever strange circumstance this was as being a positive thing.

"Uuuugh... Fiiiiine. But don't come crying to me when we become scrap metal..." Sad-One grumbled to himself, more than a little upset by the massive change in their lives. It wasn't like things went well for them the last time there was a major shift in their routine...!

"Yaaay...!" Rolling like your average basket ball, the small robot approached the sidewalk and attempted to attract the attention of those passing by. Glad-One waved a nubby white hand frantically. Anyone passing by would suddenly by badgered by a myriad of questions! "Hi! Hello! Salutations! Are any of you fabulous people my mom? What is this place? Why's it so bright here? Are we inside of a television screen?! Are we in a new train car? My name is One-"

"One." Sad-One finished with a soft huff.

S
S

Shireen Baratheon

Shireen shivered. This was understandable. It was snowing, and her clothes were too thin for this kind of weather. She needed to find a warm place soon, because she could get sick otherwise. She wrapped her arms around herself in order to warm herself up, a trick she learned while in the North.

She recalled her other sickness. It was dormant now, but it could resurface. The comments she heard before coming here weren't exactly reassuring. She wondered what the inhabitants of this world would say if they knew. Would they shun her as well?

With those thoughts, she turned right, entering a seemingly deserted alleyway. There was something white at the other end. Curiosity took over her and she approached, cautiously. It never hurt to be cautious, after all.

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Hm! The citizens here must not have been very talkative. Not a single person had stopped to talk to One-One! Of course, being so low to the ground, maybe they just couldn't see him? That was the way Glad-One decided to look at it at least! He hopped in place on three of his little nubby legs, the fourth lifting up high in an attempt to wave someone over. "Yoo-hoo! I say, yoo-hoo! Hello! I like your hat! Can you please tell me what car we're in?"

After about a minute, Sad-One took over and sagged to the alley ground in defeat. "It's no use... Either nobody cares or..." He paused, thinking his little thought over as if he were turning an interesting item about in his hands. "Maybe hypothermia finally got to us? And now we're ghosts! Ugh, I didn't think the afterlife would be this confusing...!"

"Ghost? But we're not wearing any bed-sheets, silly!" Glad-One chuckled to himself, although he didn't move from their spot on the ground. They needed answers in order to come to a conclusion! Or else they'd just have to spitball their own and so far the results included 'being dead'. So... more information would be nice! Picking up on the footsteps creeping up behind them, One-One spun in place like a top. Two white optics blinked up at her before shifting to a happily squinting expression. "Hello miss! You've got very pretty hair!" Glad-One's voice was immediately friendly to this stranger, giving her a wave. "Can you tell me where I am? I've never seen an area like this on the train before!" He hummed, turning thoughtfully in the direction of a nearby pile of snow. "Hm, well... I suppose all that salty snow is familiar enough, but these buildings are huge! And shiny! And brilliant! Is this your home here?" He gestured vaguely to the alley walls surrounding the both of them.

Last edited:
S
S

Shireen Baratheon

Shireen stared at the strange creature in front of her. It didn't resemble anything she had seen in her old world. Maybe this was one of the things that existed here and nowhere else. Though she had to admit that whatever this was, it was very friendly, and very curious. It reminded her or herself in that regard. The only problem was that she was unable to help, given that she was a newcomer herself.

"I am not sure what this place is." she finally admitted "It looks nothing like my own home. I do plan on living here for the time being, so I guess you could indeed say that this is my home, or will be soon."

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Hm! So this young lady knew nothing about this world as well...? One-One hummed to himself thoughtfully. "Curiouser and curiouser! That still doesn't rule out that this is another car on the train... B-but the train has never used those strange black wires before!" Glad-One sounded rather distressed by the idea. Enough so for his other half to finally chime in on the conversation.

"What if it's a train inside another train...?" Far different from the chipper voice that spoke with Shireen before, the new voice that seemed to still come from One-One was a morose one. Sad-One groaned lowly, and the ball-sized robot settled back onto the ground in defeat. His little nubby limbs retreated into himself. "That means we're double lost...! What if we're stuck here for another 33 years?!"

Shifting from one extreme to the other, Glad-One made a vocal return briskly. "Chin up, old chap! Wherever this place is, we've already made a new friend here! Which reminds me..." Once again, he addressed the young woman. Perhaps calling her a 'friend' already was presumptuous of him, but she'd already checked off all of the qualifications for such a thing! AKA, she was talking to him. White optics squinted up at Shireen with no small amount of awe. "Are you my mum?" Hey, it was the first person he'd seen in 33 years! It was worth a shot to check and see if this could be his long lost mother!

Scaramouche

Samurai Jack
The Assassin with the Sassin'
Species
Android
Height
8'
Occupation
"Problem" Solver
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral

"Is it dead...?"

"I dunno, man. Can one of these things even be considered 'dead'?"

"Well, I mean, it looks preeeeetty dead to me, so..."

"Don't know, don't care. S'far as I can tell, it's gotta be worth at least five bottles of hooch and Daddy's thirsty. Here, each of ya grab a leg. Go on now, don't be shy. Damn thing ain't gonna bite."

Three figures toiled in the dark, their hunched postures and illicit deeds concealed under the protective shroud of urban gloom. Cars zoomed down the bustling boulevards and sirens echoed forlornly in the distance, but not a soul bothered to cast a glance down the alley. Why would they? This was their hunting grounds -- their way of life -- and it was by right that the world's discarded refuse become their treasures. Or, so it would seem... They spoke only in labored grunts and shuffling soles, droplets of sweat hanging from their brows, as they struggled and heaved with tonight's fresh catch.

"GodDAMN, old man! Why'dja have to choose somethin' so freakin' heavy, huh!? No way this clanker's gonna be worth its weight in scrap! I say we dump it here, cover it up, and get the truck. It'll be here in the mornin'."

"What, and risk Malone and his boys gettin' all the glory!?" the old man retorted, spittle decorating his unkempt beard. "Hell no, son! Now shut yer trap and quit bitchin'. If you wanna eat, you'll do as I tell ya -- now lift, goddamn it!"

And so they did, but not before the youngest member pleaded for a break after dragging their haul five feet from the dumpster.

"I...! I dunno, man...!" He wheezed and leaned forward, shaking his head. "Dodge's right: I don't know what the hell we've found, but it ain't no walk in the park. Let's bury it with a tarp, m-maybe with some of these here garbage bags, and come back with the truck tomorrow. Ain't nobody gonna be walkin' away with it. Not unless they're goddamn superhuman."

The old man stepped over with a sneer. "Newsflash, genius," he growled, "there are goddamn superhumans, and I ain't gonna let ourselves go back to the bunker empty-handed! You don't wanna work for your supper? Fine. But I like eatin', and I wanna fuckin' EAT."

"Hey, hey -- let's not fight, all right?" The transient known simply as 'Dodge' raised his hand in hopes of cooling tempers. "Now, we all know we ain't gonna be carryin' this thing back to the bunker in one night," he said, relying on logic to win the argument over. "The bunker's two miles due north of here and while I don't know about you, old man, I'm no young spring chicken. I say we cover it up, come back for it tomorrow -- " The old man made to hotly contest, but Dodge cut him to the quick. " -- but, in the meantime, we strip it down, grab what we can take, and sell all that fancy shit so we can all enjoy a nice, warm meal together without rippin' out our throats like we ain't no better than cavemen. Sound good?"

The kid shrugged, taken by the idea. "I mean, it does look fancy. E-European, even! The shoes alone gotta go for like, what? A couple tens? Maybe a C-note?"

"Y-Yeah, and the coat!" Dodge spoke up, gesturing down at their catch. "That's like, um, wool or some shit, right? Bet we could fetch a looooot of money for somethin' ritzy like that. I'm thinkin'..." The vagrant teetered his hand in a 'so-so' gesture, crunching a few loose numbers in his head. "...Thirty? Sixty? Maybe even a hundred bucks? It looks real, real warm -- a-and quality!" he was quick to point out.

Well, that did sound better than going to bed hungry...

"...Eh." That's the all the old man grunted, 'eh', before he knelt down and started fussing with the thing's coat. "Works for me," he mumbled coarsely. The other two sighed with relief. "Kid, take the boots. Dodge, help me with the coat. We'll nick the clothes, toss the rest of it into the far back, and heckle Tony for his shit can of a truck as soon as the sun's up."

"Hey, you're the boss!" Dodge smiled as he got right to it, his callused fingers tugging around a thick leather belt. "Kid, go easy on those kicks, ya dig? Somethin' tells me they're real Dolce and Gabbana shit."

"Yeah, yeah... You don't gotta tell me twice."

While the other two spoke lowly of how they were going to spend their share, right down to the nitty-gritty of what's the best cheap booze and easy women, the kid went about his task with mild dismay. "Dolce and Gabbana shit..." he murmured beneath his breath, mocking. "If anything," the kid groused, "this is Gucci. Isn't that right, Mr. Beep Boop?" He looked over their catch, a lil' smirk on his face, and finished up with the laces. "Yeah, that's right," the kid added, slipping off the heel. "You're a Gucci kind of guy, right down to the genuine leather. Mr. GQ, high-flying, fancy-pants McG -- aw, look! Look right here, guys!"

The old man and Dodge stopped abruptly, the exasperation on their faces palpable.

"What, shithead!?"
"C'mon kid, we're kinda in the middle of committin' a crime, here? Get whatever's crawlin' up your ass out."

Didn't stop the kid from making a fool of himself. He pointed downward, his smirk now a full-blown grin. "Mr. Beep Boop's got himself toes!" the kid laughed. "Actual, honest to God toes! I mean, look at 'em, Dodge!! They're freakin' metal to -- !!"

"All right, all right!" The old man growled and just -- PAP! "OW, man! That freakin' hurt!!" -- slapped their village idiot upside the back of his stupid head. Youth was wasted on the young... "Quit foolin', kid," he ordered gruffly. "And leave those goddamn toes alone, ya hear? They're worth money."

"Yeah, money we could be usin' for other things," Dodge chimed in, "like three hots and a cot." He did pause, however, his brown eyes studying those metal digits up and down with a look of slight intrigue. "Huh, a clanker with actual feet, toes and all... Don't know why that's a feature, but I ain't no rocket surgeon. Guess this is one of them upscale bolt-heads -- y'know, the kind for rich people parties?"

"Or an exotic dancer~!" the kid winked. "I mean, 'cmon! Have you seen its legs? W-What if we, like, fixed it up ourselves, tinker with the settings, and get free 'perks' out of it? I bet it gives greeeeeat he -- "

"I swear to God, kid, if you don't shut up and take off that other heel, I'm gonna murder you myself...!!"

Welp, guess that's his cue. The kid dragged his fingers across his lips in a zipper-like motion and rolled his eyes, going back to the mundane, mind-numbingly boring task that was removing the clanker's other shoe.

...But not before he pulled off one last stupid stunt.

He reached down and tickled the underside of a metal foot, sniggering.
"Coochie-coochie-coo...~!"
Rrrr....

Last edited:
S
S

Shireen Baratheon

Shireen smiled slightly upon the curious creature. It seemed to exude innocence. The same kind of innocence she once had. But innocence was hard to keep when faced with true cruelty of the world. And right now, she needed to get somewhere warm, lest she froze to death. She suspected that this creature would fare the same.

"I am not your mother." she said as gently as she could "But we need to get out of here. I cannot endure this cold weather for long. Would you perhaps like to accompany me?"

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Not his mother? How sad! Luckily for them both, One-One seemed to take the news in stride. He was quite used to not finding his mother. She was not this lady, just as she was not a tree, or a rock, or a snow man. "We do?" His optics shifted, briefly looking the young girl over. Hmm... Despite her clothing and the hair atop her skull, the pale skin she possessed did point towards a vulnerability to the cold! No layer of fur to protect her at all! "Yes, you should find shelter, Not-My-Mother! I'm not sure what you could find around here though..." This dank alley was rather sparse. He shuffled about until he turned in a complete circle. "Maybe there's a hotel somewhere! Cities are full of things like that! ...I think!" He wasn't entirely sure how he would know such a thing, as he didn't even remember ever seeing a city, but One-One was used to these sort of things by now. Upon being invited to join her, the little robot hummed as he considered the idea. Nobody had ever asked him to accompany then somewhere before...!

"I swear to God, kid, if you don't shut up and take off that other heel, I'm gonna murder you myself...!!"

"Did someone say murder?" The nearby voice was harsh, rough, and definitely irritable, but it attracted Sad-One's attention all the same! Optics blinking as if rousing from a nap, One-One's little legs made small ticking noises as he moved to follow the sound of the voice.

"Surely that person isn't really talking about murder...?" Glad-One was rather perturbed by the idea.

"Who cares. I wanna see....!" Sad-One, of course, was not! It didn't take long for pure curiosity and a lack of self-preservation to sway Glad-One to Sad-One's point of view as he opted to check out the source of the strange voices. He was able to determine that it was coming from a nearby alley, not very far at all, and there were more people in there!

Swiveling to face Shireen, he waved a little nub at her. "Sorry Not-My-Mother! I'm going to check out the mysterious voices in the nearby alley! You're welcome to accompany me, but I won't mind if you seek shelter instead! I hope we meet again!" And just like that, the little ball had disappeared from Shireen's view, rolling off into the shadows.

Scaramouche

Samurai Jack
Species
Android
Height
8'
Occupation
"Problem" Solver
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
"H-Hey, I think, l-like, somebody's comin, man...!"

Aw shit, crunch time.

"Dodge, ya finished screwin' with that belt yet?"
"Y-Yeah, man. It's all undone, wrapped up nice and tight like a Christmas present."

The three worked tirelessly to secure their ill-gotten goods -- Dodge with the belt, the kid with the boots, and the old man was just about done with the coat. Well, almost. "Jesus H. Christ in a fuckin' hand basket!" he swore. "Why in the hell does a goddamn rust bucket need freakin' orangutan arms!? Dodge, c'mere and gimme a hand with this! Damn metal's more trouble than it's worth."

Even four hands weren't fast enough for the kid. "C'mooon, man...! Hurry up!!" the youngster pleaded, bouncing on his feet. "Something's comin', and I don't know what the fuck it is!"

"Will you just be quiet!?" the old man hissed. "Yer attractin' it with all that goddamn bitchin'!!"

??? said:
"Sorry Not-My-Mother! I'm going to check out the mysterious voices in the nearby alley! You're welcome to accompany me, but I won't mind if you seek shelter instead! I hope we meet again!"

Oh shit.

Dodge peered around the kid's antsy legs. "...And just what in the fresh hell is that!? It look like a goddamn Roomba!" He leaned over the other way, eyes as wide as saucers. "Make that two goddamn Roombas, holy shit! Y-You seein' this, boss!?"

"Yeah, I'm seein' it!" the old man barked.
It was also getting closer, which meant time was up. He dropped the metal arm and spat, "Fuck it. Didn't want that ugly coat, anyway. You two shitheads ready!?" Nervous babbling came from both Tweedledee and Tweedledum. "Good," the seasoned veteran of dumpster-diving growled. "Let's boogie 'fore everyone and their mothers think to steal our hard-earned loot!" A leather belt and a pair of what were hopefully designer heels... He fought the urge to sneer as he stepped over the inactive paperweight in their midst. 'Hard-earned loot', ha! Worthless shit probably wasn't gonna fetch him a nice bottle of -- wait a cotton-pickin' minute, what was...?

There was something amiss...
Something wrong.

Why couldn't he...?

Diagnostics Test:... RUNNING

--->OS Checks:... PASSED
--->Disk Checks:... PASSED
--->SMART Predict Failure Check:... PASSED
--->Logical Disk Dirty Bit Check:... PASSED​
--->System Service Checks:... PASSED
--->Hardware Device and Driver Checks:... PASSED

--->CPU Status:... NORMAL
--->Network:... OFFLINE
--->Disk:... IDLE
--->Memory:... NORMAL

Hm.

"Frank...! Frank!! What the hell are ya doin', brotha!? We gots to go!"
"C'mon, old man! We don't got the time for this shit!"

"Hold yer fuckin' horses, all right!? Lemme just grab this here thingy right quick... S'only gonna take a moment or two."

With a hefty twist and a -- POP! -- the old man wrenched a conical device off the top of the clanker's head, a triumphant smile plastered all over Frank's sun-weathered face. "Aaaaaw yeah...~!" he chuckled, flipping it between his hands. There was no mistaking this wide rim and pointed apex for anything else in the whole wide world, 'cause this right here? Yeah, this right here was a -- "Like hell I was gonna let you chucklefucks take all the glory. Check this shit out!" The old man turned around and looked right at home, smug squint and all. "I just gots me a bonafide, genuine, ching-chong Chinaman paddy hat, ha ha!! Boy, bet you feel real proud with yer shitty lil' belt and sissy ass girly heels~!"

"Goddamn it, Frank!!" Dodge hissed through his teeth. "We ain't back in 'Nam, jackass! Just grab your fuckin' dinner plate and let's go! That thing's gonna be down here any second now!"
The kid could only groan, "Man, you both got it twisted. That is clearly a jingasa."
"A jin-what!?"
"A jingasa!" the kid continued. "Y'know, a Japanese war hat used by samurai and ashi -- "

WHAP!

"OW!! What the fuck, Dodge!?"
"I don't give two samurai shits what it is!" Dodge spat. "Let's just grab our crap, continue this history lesson later, and haul ass!! FRANK."

The old man pretended to snore. "Yeah, yeah! I hear ya, shit..." he grumbled, tweaking his ear. "Paddy hat, jinsasa -- " "Jingasa." " -- whatever!! Point is, it's mine now and it's -- " Ping, ping, ping... "Whoo-hoo-hoo, made of metal, too~! Malone will have to pry this from my cold, dead fingers before I'll ever let that rat bastard get his filthy mitts on it."

"Sure thing, babycakes~! But first, I'll be needin' my jingasa back."

"..."
"..."
"..."

Coochie-coochie-coo.

S
S

Shireen Baratheon

Shireen watched as the strange creature disappeared down the alleyway, towards the voices. She could hear them too, and whoever was speaking was clearly dangerous. And this creature didn't know this. Back when she was a child, she was taught that danger lurked everywhere, and that even the people you met every day could prove to be your enemies in the end.

And those voices sounded older, much older. She didn't know what they'd do to a creature, or what they would do to her if she intervened. She sighed and crept closer to see what the situation was, making sure that her footsteps were as silent as possible. The shadows concealed her. They seemed to have seen the creature already, meaning that her initial idea was no longer possible. She couldn't intervene, at least not directly, because if she tried, they would know she was there.

All she could do was watch and wait, and maybe some kind of opportunity to get both herself and the creature away from whoever these voices belonged to would arise.

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Unaware that Shireen had elected to follow along from the shadows, One-One's little body continued to roll on like a bowling ball. As he neared the other alleyway, he could tell that there were three voices in all! "Maybe we misheard! Perhaps they're talking about a murder of crows...?" Glad-One pondered aloud, sincerely hoping that they could find adorable crows further ahead! And not a ghastly crime scene...

Such wishful thinking was soon proven wrong, as they turned the corner to find a distinct lack of crows. Instead, three men were looming over a fourth figure! "Told you. It's a real murder. Poor guy never stood a chance. Cut down in his prime. Lucky so and so!" Sad-One sighed forlornly. Always the pallbearer, never the corpse!

"...And just what in the fresh hell is that!? It look like a goddamn Roomba! Make that two goddamn Roombas, holy shit! Y-You seein' this, boss!?"

Oh? Had they been noticed? Glad-One huffed, rearing up to place his front nubs upon his basic equivalent of hips. "Well I never! Roombas indeed! I'm no Roomba, I am One-"

"-One." Sad-One finished, as the ball-sized robot turned thoughtful. "Wait, what even is a Roomba...?"

"Hehehe! No idea!" Glad-One tittered to himself for a moment as they continued their approach, now walking on their ting legs rather than rolling as they had been. It was a slower method of traveling, but perhaps better suited for this adventure. Approaching too fast had made these people skittish! Maybe if he walked up to them nicely, they could all get along and learn from one another! Answers would definitely be appreciated!

Distracted by their debate over the proper name of hats, One-One had at last approached enough to make himself familiar with the ankles of all three men! Before he could pipe up with a greeting, however, a fourth voice suddenly entered the debate! Plot twist! The dead guy wasn't dead after all! Both sides of One-One gasped in awe as the shadowy figure, lit up only by a pair of bright and glowing red eyes, punched one of the people clear in the face! "Whoo! I don't know who to root for!" All the same, he raised his little arms and waved them victoriously! "Rick 'em, rack 'em, rock 'em, race! Punch that man right in the face~!"

Scaramouche

Samurai Jack
Species
Android
Height
8'
Occupation
"Problem" Solver
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
"FRANK, NO!!"
"Jesus Christ, man! His lily-white ass just got whacked!!"

And so it goes.

There was no honor among thieves, let alone the typical street vagrant, and these two were cut of a less-than-chivalrous cloth. They ran like mad. Hooting and hollering at the top of their lungs, both Dodge and the kid ran. And not once did either of the spooked ne'er-do-wells think about the downed comrade they abandoned face-first in a clump of dirty snow -- not even as the pair narrowly avoided trampling One-One and Shireen in their frightened wake. With friends like these, who needs enemies?

It's waving...
The Thing in the Shadows
"Hey... Hey, you. Mind doin' me a solid?"
A mysterious voice entreated you from the tenebrous dark.
There was something about it that unsettled the ear... perhaps in the ticklish melody of its vowels, or in the 'incorrectness' of its fluctuating pitch. Whatever the case, it spoke again, this time drawing your attention with a flicker of its ominous red eyes.

"My shoes," the figure asked, pointing a (what you assumed) slender finger at a pair of ruby heels discarded roughly three meters from the gloom. What beautiful things, dazzling even beneath the pale aura of a nearby streetlight! They were enough to charm the eye, but not enough to trick the senses into forgetting that something lurked just where your eyes couldn't reach. "Can ya, like, hand me those...? S'il vous plait? I dunno 'bout you, baby, but it's freakin' cold out here, whew! My poor lil' toes are about to become popsicles."
"Hnnngh..."

The figure paused, casually glancing over to the vague silhouette of an unconscious man laying in the snow.
The dirty snow, ew...

"Eh, don't worry about him. He'll be all right," they reassured you, gaze matching yours. "If anybody asks, I was defendin' myself from a bunch of lousy opportunists -- which I was. Turns out, I woke up to a rude awakenin' in this dingy alleyway when I shoulda been in the middle of collectin' a nice, fat paycheck. Say..." The figure hummed, eyes glowing with intensity. "You wouldn't have anythin' to do with that, wouldja...? If so, you've made me late for a very important date. I don't really, y'know, appreciate that."

Chuckling echoed throughout the dingy alley.
Chuckling that made your skin crawl.

"Nah, you couldn't have," they concluded, shaking their head. "I don't know what'cha guys are, but neither of ya look the 'kidnappin'-type'. And I'd know a thing or two about the 'kidnappin'-type', 'cause nobody would be stupid enough to -- well~!" Another lyrical chuckle, and this time not as foreboding. It was almost... pleasant. Still very 'wrong', but pleasant. "I'm gettin' ahead of myself." The figure again pointed to their shoes. Expectantly. "Anyway, my kicks? Kindly hand me those and I'll get outta your hair." That unwavering stare then drifted onto a certain young lady. "I see you, by the way. Not very polite, skulkin' around like that. People are gonna start thinkin' you're some kind of assassin~!"

...Suddenly, conversing with this figure no longer seemed like a good idea.
-------------------------------

(OOC: hope you both had a wonderful Christmas/Happy Holidays!)

Last edited:
S
S

Shireen Baratheon

Whoever this was had seen her too, it appeared. She didn't know how, but if this was the case, it would be prudent for her to reveal herself, lest they murder her too. The memory of her burning resurfaced, as real as ever. But she had a new life here, and she didn't want that to end as well. She knelt and picked up a rock, and her fingers coiled around it, hiding it from sight. She intended to use it as a distraction. Or, if it was needed, a weapon.

Slowly, but resolutely, she stepped forward, peering at their faces as she did. The creature was around here somewhere too, or at least she hoped this was the case.

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
All it took was one punch, and the other two men were sent scurrying away! One-One tried to greet them as they ran past, to no avail. Sad-One sighed forlornly as he watched their shoes disappear into the dark shadows. "That's okay, I wouldn't wanna say hi to me either."

"Oh, but what about their friend?" Glad-One turned about, scanning the shadows ahead in search of the downed man. He was alive ("My disappointment continues...") but unconscious, face first in the snow! Glad-One took a hard look at him before speaking up once again. "He's just sleeping!" He seemed to decide for himself. Good ol' Frank was soon forgotten, however, as the mysterious being in the shadows spoke at last! The voice was strange and a little tinny. It possessed an odd sort of melody, discordant and yet entrancing all the same! White optics looked up to match blazing red ones. "A solid? That sounds fun!"

"What's in it for me?" Just as fast as those optics squinted with excitement, it soon turned skeptical as Sad-One scrutinized their strange new friend. The caution didn't seem to last long before Glad-One took over again, the little ball practically vibrating from all of the input he was getting! Shoes? Fancy new language? Toes?! The questions were fit to burst from little One-One, only pausing when the being spoke up again.

"Oh, I have no doubt about that. He's just taking a lovely nap! He may need some water and an ice pack when he wakes up, but he'll live!"

"Unfortunately..."

"Who's going to ask? I've only met you, these three men, and Not-My-Mother in this place! Ooh, are there more people?" New friends to make, callooh callay! Glad-One did a happy dance in the snow, humming a little tune to himself before he remembered the mysterious person with no name! "Oh no, I was just a witness! I've never met these gentlemen before. I'm actually still trying to figure out where I am! Not-My-Mother didn't quite know what this place was..." And, unfortunately, neither did the vaguely threatening new person! On some level, the threat was recognized, but it didn't quite register for One-One who merely stared up at the hidden figure obliviously. "What is your important date? Hopefully not a doctor's appointment!"

"If so, guess you'll never know if you've got another day to live or not. Can I write your obituary?" For once, the morose voice of Sad-One actually sounded eager!

"We're not kidnappers, silly! I wouldn't nap anyone regardless of age." What an odd question! Was their hidden friend perhaps new here as well? Did he think he'd been kidnapped? Well, suppose that was an honest question. One-One had never thought about the potential origin of those wires... Did they belong to somebody? Perhaps... Somebody like--

Before the thought could finish, One-One zeroed in on the stranger's request with a fervor fitting of a robot. Grab the shoes, check! "I don't see any kicks, but I'll grab your shoes for you!" Before he got to work, however, Glad-One let out a happy little giggle. "I don't even have any hair! Silly strange man hiding in the alley...!" Looking around, he spotted the aforementioned boots with a little gasp. "Oh, they're shiny!" They were big too, very long and so were the heels of 'em! All it took was a thoughtful hum before One-One decided on the best course of action.

Clack!

He split in half like an egg, although the pieces of him were completely equal in form and size. Two halves that made up One-One's whole body, and each of them seemed to get an optic from the separation. Each semi-sphere form still possessed four nubby legs. Glad-One squinted up at their new friend as if searching for his reaction, before realizing that a) the figure was addressing someone else here and b) somebody else had emerged from the shadows! Both halves turned, and Glad-One gave her a happy wave. "Oh! Why if it isn't dear old Not-My-Mother! We meet again! We can catch up after I grab these shoes!"

Without another word, both halves scuttled over the snow to the discarded boots. It took about a minute of Glad-One struggling to lift the shoes up with his nubs (Sad-One gave up after only five seconds of effort and settled into the snow to die) before the little robot came up with an idea. "Of course, it's brilliant! C'mon old chap, like this!" Diving into the bank, Glad-One seemingly disappeared. When he began to climb out of the snow, it was with one of the boots balanced precariously atop his dome, along with a light dusting of snow! "Hahaha! Now I'm a shoe-head!"

"Ugh, fiiiine..." Far less enthusiastic about it, Sad-One mimicked his other half. He crawled beneath the snow and emerged with the other shoe balanced atop his head as well. He looked far less enchanted by the experience, his optic resembling a half-lidded eye. "There. We did it. Yaaay..." Together, they skittered over and stopped just before the stranger's shadowy hiding place.

Scaramouche

Samurai Jack
Species
Android
Height
8'
Occupation
"Problem" Solver
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
"A solid? That sounds fun!"
"What's in it for me?"
Cute.

"I mean..." It could be assumed that the figure shrugged, judging by the bounce of their fixated stare. "My tootsies don't fall off and you get to keep on, uh..." They hesitated briefly. "...d...doin' whatever it is that you're doin'. Point is, babe -- I get my kicks, you get to live. You pickin' up what I'm throwin' down, amigo?" It was as simple as 2+2 = 4, and yet...

And yet, with the little goober (yes, goober), that equation might as well be 1+1 = potato.

A cute potato, infested with what appeared to be glaring holes in its code.

Not-My-Mother (obviously the girl skulking about)...
The obscene amounts of innocence...

Oh, and can't forget about the two voices housed in one unit.

It was a textbook case of early stage malfunction. Maybe even something else.

"It's... not important," the figure answered, unwilling to further explain their 'appointment'. "And no, you can't write my obituary, 'cause I ain't deadski. Does it look like I'm pushin' up daisies? And what's with the pathological fascination with death, anyway? You some kind of messed up kamikazi 'bot?" If so, whoever designed this particular model deserved a freaking raise -- it was deceptively cute! Perfect for sneaking (or, uh, rolling) into people's hearts before blowing 'em up to smithereens. Then again, this unit currently displayed the mental state of a tiny, excitable child. Oh no, did that mean...?

The thing in the shadows blinked. Slowly. "Are you... lost?" they asked. Mild concern, but only mild. "Look, I ain't a babysitter, capisce? I'm kind of a big freakin' deal, and I am really not in the mood for games right now. Just pick up my shoes, hand 'em over, and I'll -- " Awwww, but that small adorable dance, though!!! And what jovial giggling! Oh no, this was no automated suicide bomb. "..." A quiet sigh escaped the dark. "Of all the days to be unceremoniously teleported against my will..." At least everything was intact; which was far better than some unfortunate chumps. Still, the silver lining was thin. Perhaps the angle was all wrong, however?

Those same ominous red eyes flickered onto Not-My-Mother.

"...Didja, like, steal him?" they inquired. It was an honest, if not blunt question. "Y'know, I ain't gonna snitch if robbin' fams of their physical manifestations of denial is what puts food on your table, buuuut your pal's a lil'... well..." Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

The whistling should speak for itself, much like the baby 'bot outright splitting in two.

"O... kay." Cue the shock and awe. Why was that a feature? "I suppose the nutjobs wanted a pair of twins." But hey, these little goobers could double as obedient gofers, so hip-hip-hooray for grieving parents and their empty nest syndrome! "Yeah, you're a shoe-head," the figure chuckled, reaching down. This is the part where you both realize it wasn't flesh that greeted your eyes (or sensors), but the unmistakable glint of metal. You were also now painfully aware of the low whines and groans of intricate moving parts, much like the inner mechanisms of a grandfather clock or elaborate tinker toy.

They slipped on their boots happily, first with a -- click! -- and then with a -- clack! "Ahhh... happiness and cupcakes~! Thanks, babe. ...Or, uh, babes." Awkward. Just a bit.

With one hurdle over and done with, it was now time to deal with the massive woolie in the room. It was a long shot, but...

The figure knocked their heels together thrice, chanting. "There's no place like home... There's no place like home... There's no place like -- ...it's not workin', is it?" Ugh. Today was really going to be a long, bothersome day.

S
S

Shireen Baratheon

Shireen gulped as the figure's sharp eyes fell on her. Her father used to tell her various scary stories, and the figure looked just like something straight out of those stories. Still, she didn't let her fear show.

"No, I didn't." she said "Steal it, I mean. It found me, in fact. Now, would you be so inclined as to let me live as well?"

She doubted it, but she had to ask. She was prepared to run in case the answer was no. Maybe alert someone else, and hope for the best. She was only a fifteen-year-old girl and the figure was an adult, and thus could overpower her easily.

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"I mean... My tootsies don't fall off and you get to keep on, uh... ...d...doin' whatever it is that you're doin'. Point is, babe -- I get my kicks, you get to live. You pickin' up what I'm throwin' down, amigo?"

Sad-One's optics only seemed to narrow even more, resembling a perfect semi-circle as he leveled that flat stare at the mysterious speaker and his bobbing eyes. "I get to live...? You say that as if you have any right to decide that for me. What's your game, huh?" This guy really couldn't negotiate to save his life. What did One-One care if his little toesy-woesies fell off due to frostbite? If it were up to Sad-One, those boots would have been left abandoned in the snow, waiting for their owner to bunny-hop his way over to them!

But alas...

"Ooh, I'm picking up what you're throwing down! Even though you didn't really throw anything at all... but we can pretend! 'Cause we're amigos!" The implied threat had gone entirely over Glad-One's little shiny head. Even his twin pointing it out had done nothing to make him aware of it! He gave the figure a playful salute, ready to be the best little boot grabber, but his mission was halted by their new friend's continued conversation!

"You some kind of messed up kamikazi 'bot?"

"Uuugh, I wiiiish..." Sad-One groaned, optics drooping as he shifted away from both Not-My-Mother and the stranger. "I'm not a kamikazi 'bot, I just have a deep respect and fascination with death! How fast we could all shuffle loose our mortal coil..." His voice almost seemed to drone, becoming impassioned in his own... monotone sort of way! "I see the world for what it is, and the man just doesn't understand it! Nobody does!" When at last the little ball turned back to his odd companions, it was with an almost bashful tone. "I wrote some wicked poems about it once, but then I lost them... Maybe if I write some new stuff, I could show them to you guys sometime. Y-y'know... if you're cool about it." He seemed to sniff, turning away once again but peeking at the two to gauge their interest.

"Are you... lost?"

Perhaps this was a case of the pot calling the kettle black, but golly this man was slow on the draw! Glad-One tittered behind a nub. "Of course I'm lost, silly! I told you, I have no idea where I am! And I've had no luck in figuring out where this place is. Does that mean you know where we are?! Can you tell me? What car are we in?" Shady city car? Or perhaps alley car? Not the most imaginative of names, but it was a step up from the snow car.

As the two briefly talked of One-One as if he were not right there at their feet, his little optics shifted from speaker to speaker as if he was watching a most interesting tennis match. The little robot didn't quite understand what the stranger was implying, and so he latched onto what Not-My-Mother had responded with instead. "It's true. We found each other in the alleys, and then I heard strange voices talking about murder. I came to investigate, found you, you punched that man in the face, and then we started to talk, and I'm about to grab your boots, and now we're caught up with the present!" Glad-One threw up two nubs into the air with a celebratory cheer! No lie could be detected, and lo, no stealing had occurred at all!

"It? Bummer..." Refusing to elaborate, Sad-One just sighed to himself as he shuffled about in the snow. If he seemed to give Shireen a wide berth as he walked, well... That just spoke for itself, now didn't it? The arduous task at last complete, both halves returned to deliver their offerings onto the stranger. First one boot, and then its twin! While Glad-One was busy soaking in the joy of assisting somebody, Sad-One had managed to catch that glimpse of metal. He gasped to himself softly, and even inched a little closer to the shadows in a rare display of curiosity. Hmm... Maybe there was more to this shadowy stranger than meets the optic?

"A good deed is its own thanks, but you're welcome!" Energetic and peppy, Glad-One pumped his nub as if it were a fist. "Now your little tootsies won't freeze and shatter off! Hope you're wearing socks with them or else you might have to worry about foot fungus next!" Wouldn't that just be a terrible surprise to find in the morning?!

"If only." Sad-One responded to 'himself' drolly. Giving the figure a considering look, Sad-One's half shifted away with all the attitude of a flustered teenager trying to keep his cool. "But, you're welcome, I guess... Don't need to make a big deal about it." As their mysterious friend did his best impersonation of Dorothy, the depressed half of One-One made himself comfy in the snow. His feet dug up little clumps of damp snow until he was able to nestle down into it comfortably. His ivory optic peered over the snow bank perfectly "Nope. Guess its time to throw in the towel and give up forever. Join me in the snow and we can wait for the inevitable heat death of the universe together."

"You'd need a pair of ruby slippers for that to work, not ruby booties!" Glad-One giggled, finding the entire affair to be rather laughable! "Nice try, though! I like your optimism, my good sir!" Indeed, indeed! It was rather refreshing, wasn't it?

Scaramouche

Samurai Jack
Species
Android
Height
8'
Occupation
"Problem" Solver
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
...Well, the good news is, at least one of you looked on the bright side of death life!
But the bad news is... that didn't account for a whole lot -- not even a can of beans.

"Great googly moogly, wouldja buh-lieve the pair on this guy, hon hon hon~!" There was that odd, tinny noise again. The one that set your teeth on edge and the fine hairs on your arms and neck to prickle. Still, laughter was oftentimes a good sign -- a favorable portent that you've narrowly avoided being dealt the dead man's hand -- and the red-eyed lurker made no motion to reshuffle the deck in hopes of giving you a raw deal.

Yet.

Mechanical bits and bobs whirred from within the gloom as they shuffled to and fro. Pacing, perhaps? You rightfully couldn't see...

Something something, car.
Something something, lost.

...Oh, and poetry.

Amused, the figure parted with a gentle scoff and stood still. "A 'bot freely writin' poetry like he's the next freakin' Edgar Allen Poe... Now I've heard everythin'!!" Except, that is, the one thing they desperately wanted to hear.

Maddening. Just maddening.

The pacing began anew, frenetic.

"Mm... pass~!" the figure answered gaily, unwilling to wait around for whenever the universe melts. Goodness, that could be a long, long time! Who'd want to spend the rest of their lives in a crummy old alley and miss all the tantalizing goodies life had to offer? Definitely not your friend, the Thing in the Shadows, and they instead diverted the bulk of their attention to where it was currently needed most -- to the here and now; AKA: this fine, ridiculous mess. Right, then! First order of business, a thorough scolding for someone who was being very, very naughty. "That depends..." The figure regarded you, young lady, with a tone as cool as ice. "Are ya gonna present more to the class, or are ya gonna keep playin' make-believe with that rock?"

What?
Did you actually think to hide that?

Laughable!

And the figure wanted you to know it.

"Oh, missy, you are so out of your league~! Put it down," they tittered a warning, "or lil' One-One, here, s'gonna see just how many cuts it takes to reach the ooey, gooey center of the human gut. Ah-One, ah-two, ah-three~? Any bets? Any takers~?" Yes, threatening a child was rather low, wasn't it? But so was inarguably picking up a stone in hopes of bludgeoning someone upside the head with it.

Ah, but there was no sport in it! No thrill, and soon the figure grew bored of threatening someone so squishy.

"Meh, I must've been whisked off to some backwater cesspool -- probably the stinkin' Euro-Zone, where nobody's heard of manners, let alone good hygiene..." they grumbled, dismay palpable. Bah! Details, details, details. They turned to you again, humming thoughtfully. "I mean, that's gotta be the case, right? Just by the sound of my B-E-A-Uuuutiful voice, babes, you'd surely recognize who I am, 'cause I'm like, well... I already said it, y'know~? C'mon, c'mon. Enough already! This game's pointless, you've had your fun. Quit playin' dumb and just tell me where I -- u-unless...?" A sudden gasp cut through the tension. "U-Unless," the figure squeaked, their confidence all but evaporated into thin air, "I... I really am in some hillbilly dump! Quick! Quick!! T-Tell me who this is -- TELL ME!!" Wheezing in a panic, they threw something at you with wild abandon -- fwip! -- and urgently rolled their slender wrist for you to pick it up.

Will you comply?
It was awfully shiny...

Very hard to resist for someone of more excitable mannerisms.

A thin, rectangular object lies before your feet, its body wedged firmly in the muddied snow. Upon picking it up, your fingers/nubs glide over its black, glossy finish and your eyes delight in the gold, futuristic circuitry that runs and reflects beneath the hardened surface. Crimson brushstrokes catch a passing glance -- you can't make sense of them.

Despite this, your mind connects the dots: it is none other than a card, no bigger than what you'd find in the average fifty-two deck; though something tells you this eerie single isn't meant for playing.

A peculiar warmth emanates from within it despite your chilly environs, and as you shift the card back and forth, noting its hefty weight, a holographic snarl greets you. Though you don't know who, or what, this monstrous visage belongs to, there's no need.

With a face like that, do you really want to know...?

-------------------------------

(OOC: apologies for the long delay! Got 'volunteered' to take on more work, and so soon after the holidays!! ;~; )

S
S

Shireen Baratheon

Shireen took a deep breath. There was nothing for it. She had hoped to avoid this, because what she was about to do might be misunderstood. But the alternative was worse.

"I am sorry, sir." she whispered in a small voice

She dropped the rock, and it landed next to his feet. Then she moved to the left, scooped up the smaller creatures, and ran towards the other end of the valley. If she couldn't take down whoever this was, then the best course of action was to run. To get herself to safety, and she wasn't about to abandon her new friend either.

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"We are quite the pair, aren't we?" Glad-One tittered, puffing up proudly as he seemed to beam at their mysterious friend despite not owning a mouth. No matter what ammunition the hidden stranger had to throw, the optimistic half of the sphere robot seemed able to turn anything into a plus! His other half... not so much.

"Uugh he's LAUGHING at us...! It's like high school all over again!" Sad-One moaned and sank deeper into the snow until only the very top of his white dome body could be seen.

With a confused quirk of his white optic, Glad-One toddled over to his twin and set both nubs on top of the exposed bit of Sad-One's metal body. "But we never went to a high school!"

"Shut up and let me wallow...!" He responded, voice muffled by the snow.

Figuring that it'd be rude to let his twin's 'face' remain covered by the snow when a conversation was at hand, Glad-One easily cleared a little path in the snow enough to let Sad-One's tear drop shaped optic be exposed. "Much better!" Although he wasn't the type to sit in the snow until entropy kicked in, Glad-One nevertheless stood in the snow as the two halves of One-One watched the stranger. Mechanical noises were emanating from the gloom, and that caught both of their attentions for once! Whatever could their friend be doing in there? Fidgeting with a gadget? Doing the Charleston? Or perhaps he was pacing like a tiger trapped in a cage.

"Yeah, I'm a real maverick." Now Sad-One was the smug one, his tiny little ego growing just a tad! He couldn't even be brought down by the figure's denial of a seat in the snow to wait out the eternal death of everything. "Alright, but if you're ever ready to wait for the end, just hit me up. You know where to find me." Hint. It was right here in this snow bank, that's where!

"You brought a rock, Not-My-Mother? How whimsical! All we need now is a paper and some scissors, and then we can get a roaring good game going!" Glad-One clasped his nubs together eagerly, almost hopping in place! Nothing allows people to get to know each other better than a lovely round of games!

"or lil' One-One, here, s'gonna see just how many cuts it takes to reach the ooey, gooey center of the human gut. Ah-One, ah-two, ah-three~? Any bets? Any takers~?"

"Niiiice..." Sad-One perked up as he waved a nub to get the figure's attention. "I bet it'll take one cut, tops!"

"I'm not big on betting! How about a game of 'Go Fish' instead?" A shame they didn't have any playing cards! His old stash definitely had a couple of crumpled cards hidden among the muck and grime. His optic shifted back to their mysterious friend when he switched gears to complain about their lack of recognition. "Cesspool? Euro-Zone...?" The chipper robot was rather concerned at these unfamiliar words.

"I can at least concur with the people here having bad manners and hygiene... But yeah, we don't recognize your voice."

"We certainly would, if we did! It's a very unique one, sir! I like the melody of it." Glad-One swooned for a moment before he saw the flash of movement. Something was thrown out of the shadows to them! Curious as always, Glad-One skittered over to it immediately. What he saw, was positively fascinating. "Whoooa..." Came the amazed gasp. His nubs eagerly picked it up, carrying the thin rectangular to his twin. Together, their white optics roamed over the glossy surface. There was circuitry here, which seemed to excite them, and the warmth was rather curious, but the snarling visage was the thing they admired most. "Oh, I know exactly who this is!" Glad-One exclaimed, and perhaps for a moment, the stranger's hopes would be raised! Had he been recognized? Did they know who he served? Did they understand what this meant?!

"It's a dragon! A big bad dragon who made off with a pretty princess and you are the knight in shining armor set on rescuing her! I might have known!" Glad-One giggled, happy to have figured it all out so quick!

Sad-One's response was a lot more sober. "Yeah, no, I dunno who that is. He's kinda creepy. Intimidating but like... in a good way, yanno? I can dig it." Yeah, no. Sorry, friend! You were not to be recognized here. Perhaps this was a cesspool after all--?

Before either half of One-One could properly react, their friend Not-My-Mother both threw down her rock and decided to scoop the both of them up into her arms and start booking it down the alley! Their optics blinked, confused as they oriented themselves to their new position. Glad-One set his nubs atop her forearm like a small dog and tried to glance up at her face. "Not-My-Mother? It's rather rude to leave during a conversation! Where are we going...?"

Sad-One, in contrast, began to struggle against her grasp. His nubs wiggled and kicked, the little robot resembling a fussy baby as he grumbled and groaned. "Put me down, put me doooown...! You didn't ask permission to pick me up, so put me-"

What happened next proved to be most puzzling of all, however. One moment, their strange young friend had been right there, her warm fleshy body pressed up against their cold metal shells. And then... Poof! She disappeared before the two could even comprehend it, neither realizing what had happened as they suddenly dropped back down to the snow covered cement with a CLACK. The two were unharmed by the fall, though no less dizzied by the burst of activity. They looked around for the girl and...

Nothing.

She was gone.

"...So like... Did she just DIE?" Sad-One was the first to speak up, righting himself out of the snow as he had landed upon his back.

"No! Of course not, she couldn't have just died! Surely there'd be a body left behind! But I don't... I don't understand..." Glad-One began to pace, nubs clicking lightly as he attempted to riddle this out. "She can't be gone forever because there would have been a door. And there has to be a door when someone leaves forever! But she's gone, and she just...vanished! Why did she vanish...?"

"I didn't really like her cause she called me an 'It' but yeah, this is pretty weird." Sad-One joined his twin in pacing, the two looping around each other until their paths began to carve a little infinity symbol into the snow. "Maybe if we're in a train within a train, she found a hidden door and went back to the real train?"

Glad-One was quick to dismiss that line of thinking with a huff. "No, no, that doesn't make sense. We would have gone in with her! Where could she have gone to...?"

No answers were coming, no curtains parted to reveal any revelations, and thinking about their friend's disappearance was proving to be a maddening adventure for a little robot that wasn't complete there in the first place. The pacing stopped all at once, both halves seemingly brought to a standstill as their white optics seemed to shiver in their black displays. "I don't understand. I don't understand." Their voices became a perfect unison, reverberating across both of their separated little bodies. In all of the chaos and confusion of their friend's attempt to scurry them away to safety only to disappear into thin air, they had completely forgotten about their strange friend in the shadows. They seemed rather deaf and blind to the world around them in general at the moment...

Current Season

Status Updates

I could really use more stuff to do with Palmer, if anyone's interested in plotting?
//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom