By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Community Location Clean-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

No Good at Goodbyes

FZvptQ2.gif

Hello, everyone! To clean up our current locations within the major cities (since they tend to get a bit cluttered with inactive locations after 10 years), quite a few locations will be removed. We'll also be re-vamping locations being kept and communicating with members to ensure everything will fit our new guidelines we're introducing.

Trust me, this is definitely a big change within the box itself too! You'll be seeing the impact of that very soon in the future, but for now, we wanted to give folks a chance to save locations they really truly plan to use in the future.

To save a location from being archived, you'll have to make a post within it's tag and post the link here. You'll have a week to do so, but we need you to understand that these locations must actually be used more in the future if you want to keep them.

We went based off of the tags and what was in them, so we may have missed a recent post that was made without a tag. We hope that in the future you all will remember tags (and we're working on a way to incentivize you to use them more), but feel free to submit a thread of that nature to save a location.

All locations being removed will be archived and placed on a list of Retired Locations for everyone to see and look back on. They will no longer be able to be used, however, and characters will see that they've disappeared. If someone ever wanted to resubmit them someday, they're there waiting for their true time to shine.

Here's the list of locations that will be archived:

Pandopolis City

Cascade Bay

Ark City

Elysium

The Form:

Code:
[h=7]Save this location![/h]
[b]Location Name[/b]: 
[b]Thread link[/b]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry to the people i'm writing with, kind of all over the place lately. trying to work it out and get back to normal soon hopefully.
So sorry for the recent slowness! I'm gonna post hoard through the weekend and try and catch up in one fell swoop to reset a bit.
// if I disappear, I should be back this Saturday :) //
Zhongli wrote on Howl Jenkins Pendragon's profile.
hOW REMARKABLE THAT I MAY FIND AN EXCEPTIONAL WARLOCK SUCH AS YOURSELF ON THIS EXTRAORDINARILY CONVENIENT PLATFORM AS WELL.
SonicSora wrote on insomniacowl's profile.
watch yourself, little man, i'll get your clown shoes

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kazuha Kaedehara
Top Bottom