By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private [M] A Much Needed Break

Asra Alnazar

The Arcana
Pronouns
he/them
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Fortune Teller
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
♡ G'raha Tia
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Content Warning

october 8, y110
@G'raha Tia

Finally, he got G'raha out of that tower. Away from that...thing. Away from his duties, and people who demanded slightly too much from him. It felt like a win, even if it was for the business of the Mages' Guild. G'raha wanted to see the world, and Asra was going to continue to encourage that, until it became his reality. With the job complete, they stopped in a small village that was sort of away from everything. Asra had heard whispers of the place, but hadn't personally been before. Perhaps he had planned their return path to intersect it on purpose, looking forward to a nice little break from business, with G'raha.

The season shift was becoming more evident with every passing day, Asra able to see their breath as they walked through the village. G'raha wasn't quite used to weather, causing Asra to force them to stop at a small clothing shop earlier in the day - Asra sewing a nice little tail-hole into it for G'raha, so they could wander into the evening comfortably. By they time they were in Oakheart properly, the sun had fallen beyond the horizon; everything bathed in a soothing blue tint of nightfall. The cool air caused it to be near-silent, for most of the bugs had given up for the season.

Most of the buildings had a warm light in the window - creating an inviting presence and escape from the chilled night air. Yet Asra didn't seek shelter in the nearest tavern nor inn immediately. Instead, his gaze was on the stars, as he walked hand-in-hand with G'raha through Oakheart. A relaxed smile on their face, as they simply took a deep breath, before glancing over at the man at his side.

"How does stopping into that tavern, grabbing some food, then eating it under the stars, sound?" his voice light - a bit airy.

It was nice to travel again.
Even nicer that he had G'raha at his side.

Last edited:
  • Excited
Reactions: G'raha Tia

G'raha Tia

Final Fantasy
Species
Miqo'te
Height
5'2"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♡ Asra Alnazar
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
There was something so very special about being able to walk around with your tail swaying gently behind you. Extended quite naturally, no fabric to get tangled up in or to obscure it from view. Just a Miqo'te living life the way he was meant to. And he had been resistant at first, to the idea of buying clothes more suited to their travels. What he had served his needs, after all. There was no need to spend their coin on extra clothing, when what he already had would last a long while yet. But he had been unable to keep the goosebumps prickling his skin from Asra's attention, nor was he able to stop himself from shivering every time a gust of wind carried that chill straight through the loose, airy robes he had been wearing for so long.

His outfit had been suitable for his role as Crystal Exarch -- primarily to obscure his identity, tail and face alike, from all who might wish to see him. Though it also served to paint the image of that mysterious, enigmatic figure that would serve its own purpose. But it was not meant for travel, with the light sandals and fine fabrics. Nor did it keep out the chill of the coming winter.

And going from a world bathed in primordial light -- leaving no room for even a single cloud to appear in the sky -- G'raha was not exactly used to dressing for the weather.

But he could get used to this now.

G'raha had opted for a robe still, one with its own embellishments and features. A deep red fabric still, and ivory in the second layer that wrapped around it. But the fabric was not so easily permeated by the wind. And he'd opted for a pair of simple black britches, with a pair of sturdy calf-high travel boots to complete the ensemble. There had been one moment, brief as it was, where G'raha had considered giving up the robed look entirely -- eyeing a vest more akin to what he would have worn in his younger days.

But some habits were hard to break. G'raha chose the robe instead. Something loose, concealing, and suitable for the Crystal Exarch.

Except there was no longer any reason to hide himself. A fact he was reminded of as Asra opted to sew a tail hole into robe and pants alike. It was that touch, more than anything, that left G'raha feeling more comfortable in his own skin than he had in ages.

There was a certain bounce to his step, playfully swinging hands with Asra. Eyes drifting from the star-filled sky, and over to Asra at his side. Just in time to catch the magician's eye, G'raha's cheeks flushing a bit. Perhaps he had protested a bit too much back in that clothing shop.

"It sounds perfect." His smile was soft, evening breeze catching his hair as he leaned into Asra's side. Traveling together like this, it was only a temporary thing. Just a reprieve for the night before finishing their journey back to the tower tomorrow. But he was feeling particularly clingy tonight, winding his arm around Asra's. "And if I may be so bold, I do believe I see a patisserie shop ahead as well."

Sweet smells drifted out over the street -- that lingering aroma of fluffy pastries, sweet and savory both. "I would very much like to treat you," he said softly, eyes drifting away, just a touch self-conscious. And yet it did not detract from the amusement dancing on his lips. "You have saved me from the cruel fate of tailrot, after all."

An old proverb from the tribe of his childhood.

Funny. He could not recall the last time his memories had drifted back so far.​

• Love
Reactions: Asra Alnazar

Asra Alnazar

The Arcana
Pronouns
he/them
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Fortune Teller
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
♡ G'raha Tia
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Asra silently savored the moment, knowing it to be a fleeting one. Soon enough they'd be back at that tower, and he'd likely feel like he was suffocating and need to leave for a bit. G'raha's duties would keep him from coming, as usual. But...someday they would be able to travel freely. No longer a hand-puppet to those needy children in the Guild. Which was, perhaps, a bit unfair to the group. They had done nothing wrong. They were a lovely group of people, actually. A bit lost and disorganized in the beginning, but it made sense considering the loss of their leader into the Pandora Ether.

Asra's annoyance with them was for one very simple reason: G'raha wasn't as happy as he could be, and he blamed them for that.

A pleased hum purred behind his lips, as G'raha drew closer to them - his arm wrapping around theirs.

Asra's nose scrunched, before he laughed, shaking his head, "I'll do anything for you to never say the word 'tailrot' again," they admitted - brows pinching together, "It conjures nothing pleasant in my mind," he dramatically shivered, "Though I'm pleased the tail-hole is comfortable. I must admit I've never modified clothing for that before. Let me know if it's too lose or tight; quite easy to make minor adjustments," he bumped himself playfully against G'raha, "But I suppose I'll let you treat me," he pressed a quick kiss against his temple, guiding them towards the tasty smelling pastry shoppe.

• Love

G'raha Tia

Final Fantasy
Species
Miqo'te
Height
5'2"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♡ Asra Alnazar
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Excellent," he said cheerily, that faint flushing dancing in his cheeks. It may have been over a month since they had started seeing each other, but even those small gestures -- the kisses to his temple that Asra was so fond of -- drew a touch of heat to his cheeks. Each little moment was nothing less than the world for G'raha. "Else I may have saw fit to torture you with that word. Though I would be far more worried if it didn't make you cringe in distaste. It was how our tribe mothers scared us into taking good care of our tails -- if you didn't let it breathe, it would fall off."

G'raha smiled, his tail swaying behind him, eagerly testing its newly regained maneuverability. The hole Asra had cut and sewed into his pants and robe alike seemed adequate, though time would tell if there would be any chafing. "All nonsense, of course." No, it was rare for a Miqo'te to hide their tail entirely. It went against their very nature. And yet G'raha had hid his own for 100 years, until it became nearly second nature.

Of all the tid-bits he had shared of his own life, that was one thing he had not yet offered to Asra -- why he had hidden himself away for so long.

Nor did he seem particularly adept at choosing a pastry for himself. He had a pouch of coin in his hand, fingers fiddling with the strings as he flitted between the various displays. Sweets and desserts of all shapes and sizes, a heavenly aroma of something just out of the oven drifting up from the back room. Indecisive, the Miqo'te's ears lowered a touch with the frown on his lips, looking between this or that. Something apple flavored, drizzled with caramel. Or perhaps a chocolate filled pastry, soft and flaky on the outside. Ah, but the strawberry topped delights there looked delicious as well.

"It's...ah...quite the variety," he murmured, eyes sheepish as he glanced over at Asra. Too much variety, perhaps. G'raha had always been indecisive in the kitchen, even when he was just trying to make a few sandwiches. "What calls to you?"

• Love

Asra Alnazar

The Arcana
Pronouns
he/them
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Fortune Teller
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
♡ G'raha Tia
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
There was a certain logic behind using such an off-putting word to discourage children from neglecting their tails...even if Asra wasn't quite certain what 'taking care' of a tail actually entailed. Allowing it to breathe, seemed key. But outside of that, he couldn't help but wonder. Such a question felt a bit...odd to ask suddenly, so he kept it to himself. It felt like something that he'd observe rather than be told for certain.

"...Tailrot," he repeated to himself with a shake of his head, under his breath.

It really was the worst word.

Asra was silently amused at G'raha's inability to decide on what to get for some pastries. They maneuvered behind him, putting his chin on top of his head, and leaning his arms on G'raha's shoulders. He knew a piece of it was simply because G'raha hadn't lived much life. Whether he realized it or not, he was trying to absorb as much as he could, while his time in Pandora lasted. That wasn't something you just told someone else, so Asra remained mute on the topic. Instead, he just made a point to gently guide G'raha in times such as these.

"Let's go with...hmm..." he rocked himself and G'raha back and forth a bit in thought, "Those eclairs look rather delightful. What do you think?" he suggested - glancing down at the top of G'raha's head as he spoke.

• Love

G'raha Tia

Final Fantasy
Species
Miqo'te
Height
5'2"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♡ Asra Alnazar
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
No matter how many times Asra embraced him, or gifted him with a small brush of hands, the Miqo'te found himself newly touched with each gesture. The other had a knack for calming him when he grew fidgety. He smiled sheepishly now, an ear shifting against Asra's cheek as the other draped himself easily over G'raha's shoulders.

The Miqo'te hummed thoughtfully as Asra swayed them both, finding the display of eclairs. Light and fluffy on the outside. Some sort of custard filling on the inside. A strip of chocolate lightly feathered over the top. "I think they'll make a perfect dessert," he decided.

In the end, G'raha also opted for a couple of simple apple strudels, lightly powdered on top. With their purchases made -- and G'raha thanking the young lady behind the counter profusely for her endless patience -- they left the pastry shoppe. G'raha had a little paper bag in one hand, and Asra's fingers loosely curled with his own on the other.

It was a far simpler affair at the inn and tavern -- the selection not quite as prolific, though G'raha still took his time in deciding. There was only a short wait for the food to be prepared before, they were on their way again, dinner and dessert alike packed away in a small basket (that they promised to return once they came back to their room later that evening).

The night was quiet around them, the pair wandering a bit away from the warm glow of the village center's lights. Until they settled themselves down on the edge of a small ravine, the mountains dark shadows in the distance. But up above, the stars sparkled brilliantly, outlining constellations that were utterly unknown to G'raha.

G'raha sat with his legs tucked to the side, tail curled on the grass beside him. Utterly relaxed as he scooped up a spoonful of the stew he had opted for, wooden bowl settled on his knee. It was still steaming, warming his tummy on this crisp and cool night.

His gaze traveled over to Asra and paused a moment, a slight quirk there on his lips. And he didn't even think as he reached out with his free hand, fingers gentle on his jaw as he thumbed a bit of crumb away from his lip. Then he paused as he pulled his hand back, cheeks as warm as the meal on his lap, tail flicking up behind him. "Ah, you had a little something..."

Last edited:
  • Love

Asra Alnazar

The Arcana
Pronouns
he/them
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Fortune Teller
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
♡ G'raha Tia
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
While the first decision was a bit tricky for G'raha, he seemed to settle into the actual meal choice a bit easier. A small thing, and yet Asra couldn't help but feel a bit of pride. G'raha was slowly figuring out how to exist with so many choices in a world that was essentially limitless. It was touching to witness.

It wasn't long until they sitting under the stars with their impromptu picnic dinner.

Asra sat with their legs crossed - a bowl of stew in hand, as his gaze happily drifted between his delightful company, and the dazzling stars overhead. It was moments like this they wished could simply last forever. There was no reason to move on, and yet life would. There was nothing wrong with a lovely moment being fleeting though; in fact it added to its charm. Eventually their stomachs would be full and the food would be gone. Fatigue carrying them to a local inn for some rest. And that would be another small perfect moment.

Their eyes quickly moved back to G'raha as he brushed something off Asra's face. A laugh escaping him, as he shook his head, "Stealing my snacks for later, I see," he mused, studying G'raha with a warm smile, "Are you having a good evening?" he asked, tilting his head to the side, before eating another mouthful of the stew.

• Love

G'raha Tia

Final Fantasy
Species
Miqo'te
Height
5'2"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♡ Asra Alnazar
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
That flush on his cheeks only deepened, and yet there was a small chuckle as he flicked the crumb away. "You've caught me red-headed. Thievery is clearly not in my future."

And even as he turned back to his bowl, he could feel Asra's eyes on him. Their presence alone warmed him to the core, the Miqo'te's tail curling comfortable forward by his hip. "How could I not, with such pleasant company?" he teased gently, balancing another spoonful of stew.

His smile only softened, eyes drifting towards those distant mountains. The tower and the secret hidden beneath it were nestled away there. "It's my wont to rush back to the tower as soon as business is done." There was so much to be done, after all. And a mystery waiting to be unraveled.

G'raha had his suspicions about the thing beneath the tower. What it sought in him, and what he could offer in return. Those suspicions he had yet to share with anyone, even Asra. Some knowledge he could only shoulder alone.

"Still, I find myself grateful for this reprieve, brief as it may be." The Miqo'te smiled into his bowl, ears flattening just a touch. "I may even say it feels like a proper holiday, with just the two of us."

• Love

Asra Alnazar

The Arcana
Pronouns
he/them
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Fortune Teller
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
♡ G'raha Tia
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
G'raha was having a good time, and that's all that mattered. Asra scooted a bit closer, so their knee brushed against the other, quietly listening to G'raha recount how it was essentially his typical habit to return to the tower as soon as business was done. A habit Asra wasn't keen of, for very biased reasons.

In truth, it was an admirable quality. G'raha had a goal he was moving towards, and wasn't allowing anything to distract him. While true - he had done something similar in the past and it had literally cost him the enjoyment aspect of life - Asra knew...or rather hoped that wasn't the case here. The fact G'raha had actually agreed to this little side-trip was a bit of a relief. It showed that while he was committed to the Mages' Guild, he still remembered that his own happiness should be something that was worth taking care of. That sometimes he deserved a moment given to himself, rather than handing his time out to others.

...Unless this time was for Asra's benefit.

They quickly brushed the thought aside, not enjoying the idea - even if it was a slim possibility - that he had manipulated G'raha into this. He knew he could be a bit...forceful at times, when he set his mind to things. They'd have to be more mindful of that; something to watch out for, at least.

"I'm glad I could steal you away," he studied Gr'aha, before shifting to lean his head on his shoulder - propping himself up with an arm behind his back. Asra had several inches on him, but made the action simple and easy, by spreading out. Bowl of stew set aside, as he closed his eyes and just enjoyed the moment.

Just them, and the stars.

"You made a good choice on the food, by the way. My mouth tastes amazing. I'd ask if you wanted to taste - but I'm enjoying your shoulder too much."

Asra nuzzled his head more into the spot, before a soft sigh found itself on his lips, "Just don't let me...force you away from the Tower, alright? I know I am not subtle about my desire to steal you from that place; but only join me if you want to. I know that seems a bit silly to say but...I have to admit it's on my mind."

• Love

G'raha Tia

Final Fantasy
Species
Miqo'te
Height
5'2"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♡ Asra Alnazar
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Now it was Asra who was the thief, stealing G'raha away from the guild even if only for a single night. The thought drew a quiet smile to his lips, resting his cheek against against those pale curls a moment as Asra settled down against him. Still fitting that role of the dashing rogue, except it was no longer just a fleeting meeting.

He wanted to be whisked away by Asra, forget about his responsibilities and worries, even if just for a little while.

G'raha smiled and set his own bowl aside, nearly empty but for a few traces of broth and one scrumptious hunk of savory goodness in it left at the bottom. Then that ridiculous flirt fell from Asra's lips, and G'raha could not fight back the blush it drew to his cheeks. G'raha's gaze fell down to find Asra, but the man only nuzzled into his shoulder, and there was something...beyond the flirt.

A strange somber note in the air. One that only became clearer as Asra voiced what was going through his head.

"Please, do not burden yourself with such worries," he said softly, pressing his cheek into Asra's hair, a soft breath slipping free in a quiet sigh. "You have never forced me into anything. I would spend every waking moment with you if I could, exploring all this world has to offer." His hand slipped around the man, resting lightly on his shoulder even as G'raha's tail saw fit to drape loosely over his hip. Always content to be close.

"It's...easy to forget my own desires," his voice soft, eyes on the distant landscape. The guild hidden away, somewhere in the mountains there. "Or those minor needs, such as rest and sustenance." His smile turned sheepish, shaking his head faintly. "And perhaps I'm in need of someone to steal me away from time to time, lest I miss out on these quiet moments."

G'raha's tail flicked a bit against Asra's hip, the Miqo'te's smile nothing but fond as he turned his nose into Asra's curls, pressing a soft kiss there. "Please, trust me when I say I only allow you to draw me away from the tower because I wish it too."

• Love

Asra Alnazar

The Arcana
Pronouns
he/them
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Fortune Teller
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
♡ G'raha Tia
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
There was a faint sigh of relief, as G'raha explained that he wasn't forced into anything. Asra arguing with the notion for a beat; because of course he'd say that. But no, G'raha meant it. Asra wasn't forcing anything on him, but giving him the chance to actually want things and enjoy himself. It wasn't just going along with something because they wanted it - but following them to his own happiness.

Asra snuggled in a bit more, smiling at the feeling of G'raha's tail against him.

"I trust you," his voice soft, a bit of heat on his features - which was luckily hidden away, thanks to him being tucked against G'raha's shoulder. Such a wave of soft words and compliments left him momentarily speechless.

Clearing his throat, he sat up from G'raha's shoulder, and stretched his arms over his head - making a dramatic mmmph noise in the process, "If I stay there for much longer, it'll be impossible to talk me into moving again. How about we head back to an inn, so we don't have to move for the rest of the night?" he rose a brow, tilting his head to the side slightly.

G'raha Tia

Final Fantasy
Species
Miqo'te
Height
5'2"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♡ Asra Alnazar
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I trust you. And though G'raha had never thought otherwise, he found himself touched by that simple statement. One that left his cheeks warm as he let out a breath, wanting nothing more than to wrap his arms around Asra. Perhaps even taste his mouth, as the other had so brazenly offered.

But Asra was shifting next to him, sitting up, stretching. G'raha just watched him quietly, propping his chin up on the back of his hand as he smiled fondly at Asra. "An excellent idea," he agreed, taking a moment to gather up their things. The slight chill to the air was almost pleasant, with his more snuggly layers of clothes. But being able to curl up with Asra beneath a blanket sounded even better.

It wasn't long before the pair were back at the inn, returning their borrowed dishes and basket, and given a key to their room in return. G'raha still had the package of pastries tucked under one arm as they took the steps, hand in hand. It was a small room they found themselves in. One window with a view overlooking the rest of the village, a small table with two chairs set under it and a little vase of flowers at its center.

"Cozy," he murmured, fingers slipping from Asra's hand.

G'raha's tail swayed happily as he set the pastries down on the little bedside table, his staff against the wall beside it, before seating himself on the edge of the bed. The blanket was a deep blue, little flowers scattered about in a subtle pattern. And with his crystal arm glinting faintly in the moonlight, he reached down to tug his robe up towards his knees a bit, leaving him free to unlace his boots with deft fingers.​

• Love

Asra Alnazar

The Arcana
Pronouns
he/them
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Fortune Teller
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
♡ G'raha Tia
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Funny how in one moment Asra was dreading the end of the perfect moment, and the next he was guiding them to their next piece of bliss. It all almost felt a bit dream-like, as they wandered back. Asra a bit quiet, as was usual when he was content. He was never one to speak unless he had something to say.

The room itself was comfortable - Asra pulling off his scarf lazily, as G'raha set down the pastries. A quiet hum on his lips, as he dropped himself down onto the bed behind G'raha - kicking his shoes off as soon as he did.

"Why are you sitting up?" his voice dangerously close to whining, "Lay down and join me," Asra made a grabbing motion towards G'raha, but couldn't actually reach him.

G'raha Tia

Final Fantasy
Species
Miqo'te
Height
5'2"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♡ Asra Alnazar
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
G'raha felt the shift of the mattress as Asra dropped down on the opposite side of the bed. A playful smile on his lips, unseen by Asra, as he very purposely took his time in getting his boots off. "All in good time," he said easily, tail swishing behind him. "What's that saying...distance only makes the heart grow fonder?"

But even with G'raha turned away, finally tugging only the first boot free, his ears shifted towards Asra every so often. He was ever on G'raha's mind. And finally the second boot was tugged off and G'raha took a moment more to carefully set them upright by the bedside. Then he tugged his socks off, leaving his feet bare, toes wiggling with their newfound freedom. He was still getting used to footwear that actually covered his feet.

At long last, G'raha scooted further back onto the bed, drawing his legs up. He turned towards Asra, smile shy as he settled down by the other's side. "Here I am," he said softly, eyes quiet as they traced Asra's face. G'raha pressed his cheek into the pillow, hiding that crystal vein. His hand drifted over that small space between them, fingertips resting lightly against the bared skin of Asra's chest, soaking in the rise and fall of each gentle breath.​

• Love

Asra Alnazar

The Arcana
Pronouns
he/them
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Fortune Teller
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
♡ G'raha Tia
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
G'raha was doing this on purpose, and Asra was staring at the ceiling. A foot rose from the mattress to land on G'raha's back, and gently rock him forward and back as he very slowly took of his shoes.

Mean.

Finally, finally, he joined Asra. They allowed a moment of peaceful silence, as they just drank G'raha in at their side - feeling something deep within his stomach squirm pleasantly.

"There you are," his voice a bit breathless, as G'raha's fingers finding his chest. Their own fingers reached up to curl around them, as his teeth gently dug into his own lower lip. Asra eased himself forward, pulling G'raha into a soft peck, yet his face remained close. Not satisfied with the quick kiss, he drew G'raha into a much deeper one, with a pleased hum in the back of his throat. Remembering G'raha not minding the idea of Asra pushing it a bit further, he rolled himself on top, half pinning him to the bed - the kiss naturally growing a bit hungrier.

G'raha Tia

Final Fantasy
Species
Miqo'te
Height
5'2"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♡ Asra Alnazar
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
It was a quiet moment, the pair of them simply grasping in each other's presence. A tinge of color on G'raha's cheeks, as he felt Asra's fingers around his own. And it was just a soft touch of lips at first, brief and chaste. Then another, G'raha's lips parting a touch beneath Asra's, echoing that note that slipped from Asra's throat.

He learned very early on that he enjoyed kissing Asra. The brush of lips, the quiet draw, the way it left them both just a touch breathless after. And he was still breathless as Asra stole another, the other man pushing him onto his back, G'raha's arms curling up around his shoulders as the moment grew more heated between them.

His tail curled up against Asra's thigh, a soft plaintive sound swallowed by that kiss. Butterflies danced in his stomach, as one hand slid up to drag through Asra's hair. G'raha tipped his head, that returned kiss inexperienced but eager, the Miqo'te doing his best to follow Asra's example, to learn. He'd always been a scholar at heart.​

• Popcorn

Asra Alnazar

The Arcana
Pronouns
he/them
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Fortune Teller
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
♡ G'raha Tia
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
G'raha seemed to not mind, causing Asra to continue. He was purposefully taking things slow with G'raha, now knowing of his lack of experience. There was nothing wrong with a life without exploring sexual things. Asra knew of people who held no interest in such activities. And even those who wished to, yet never delved into them - it wasn't something to be ashamed of. It was simply another thing that could be done to feel nice. You were very much the same person going in, as you were coming out. The whole...stigma of sex was something that had always annoyed Asra.

It was many things, and people always boiled it down to something filthy and perverted. It felt good, it was a great way to relax, a helpful distraction, and allowed you to share a moment with someone you cared about.

But it was still something new to G'raha, so he didn't want to just put his hands on the front of his pants without warning. They'd ease him into the idea. Gently test his bounds, and see where they lay. Even if G'raha was keen, Asra wouldn't actually push them all the way to sex. Maybe something with hands, or even Asra's mouth. But not fully sex. They'd perhaps get there eventually, but there was a path to take; steps to follow. Get him comfortable with one thing, before the next. It was a process, one that Asra was slightly too eager to explore in that very moment.

His hips shifted, placing a leg between G'rahas legs - Asra's mouth moving to his neck. They began with a peppering of kisses, then his tongue, before not holding back with with a mix of teeth, lips, and suction on G'raha's neck.

Time to see if he was noisy.

• Popcorn

G'raha Tia

Final Fantasy
Species
Miqo'te
Height
5'2"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♡ Asra Alnazar
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Nearly every moment with Asra had been so fresh and new. Intimacy that he had been starved of, first something as simple as an arm around the shoulder or a friend to sleep beside at night. And now it was kisses that only grew with fervor, drawing a soft note from the back of his throat. He felt Asra shifting over him, a leg pushing between his own, and there was a curl of heat there in his belly.

And he was left panting softly, struggling to catch his breath as Asra pulled away from his lips. G'raha's cheeks were red, fingers kneading in the back of the man's hair, dragging against his scalp as those lips moved lower.

"Asra," he breathed out, one leg bending a bit, robe hiked up over his knee as he dragged his foot up the bed. Teasing nips over his throat, G'raha swallowing heavily, a breathy little sigh slipping from his lips. And as Asra drew a faint blush of color over G'raha's throat, the Miqo'te groaned softly. He swallowed heavily, fingers tightening momentarily in the man's hair as those sweeping lips moved from sensitive skin, to the more muted crystal.

"The crystal, you don't..." Those red eyes slipped open, sliding down to the man at his neck, trying to steady himself. "Don't feel like you must. I know it's--"

• Eyes

Asra Alnazar

The Arcana
Pronouns
he/them
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Fortune Teller
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
♡ G'raha Tia
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
It felt good to have G'raha under him like this. Like itching a scratch that had been there for quite awhile. His own breath grew uneven at G'raha saying his name like that. Hips naturally pressing down a bit to grind on his leg - a hum in the back of his throat.

"You're right," he breathed right next to G'raha's ear, nipping at it slightly, "I don't have to."

The sounds G'raha was making under him were simply delightful. Asra's hips naturally continuing to grind on his leg, as he made a point to run his tongue along the crystal specifically. In truth, Asra felt no negative feelings towards the crystallized portions of G'raha. The only distaste came from seeing his partner struggle with them. Outside of that, it was beautiful. Asra finding himself studying how it caught the light more often than not. So he was going to make a point to G'raha in that moment that they viewed it as all pieces of G'raha - be it flleshy or blue. And either way, he wanted it in his mouth, immediately.

A hand snaked up G'raha's shirt, as his mouth returned to the other's lips. Then it started to snake down, down, down - right to the top of G'raha's pants, where he traced a line with his index finger - hinting where he was planning to go next.

• Love

G'raha Tia

Final Fantasy
Species
Miqo'te
Height
5'2"
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♡ Asra Alnazar
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Something in the way Asra whispered those words by his ear, warm breath washing over that fine layer of fur that made him shiver in delight, fingertips pressing a touch harder into Asra's shoulder, just clinging. And then a nip of the teeth, drew a short-breathless note from his throat, as pleasure prickled down his spine. His tail flicked, hips hitching up a touch against the press of Asra's thigh.

In truth, G'raha had never been particularly bothered by his crystallization. There had been uncertainty when he'd first spotted the spread so many years before, but knowing what it represented...how could it be anything but a badge of honor? A symbol of all he had chosen to sacrifice for a singular hope. But in bed with Asra, his partner's touch moving from smooth skin to something so artificial and unnatural... well, context mattered, and there had been a twinge of uncertainty, anxiety even, that he'd never found cause for before.

Anxiety that evaporated into relief as Asra seemed intent on including G'raha's crystallized form. Not anything to shy away from.

Not that Asra was shy about any of this. It was a wave of emotions, new sensations, that only seemed to swell with each passing moment. The press of Asra against his form. The man's hand sliding up beneath his robe, up the sensitive skin of his abdomen and further, to feel the rise and fall of his chest with each shaky breath. G'raha pushed his own thigh up just a bit, giving Asra further friction to grind up against, cheeks painted red as he tipped his head back against the pillow, throat humming softly from those attentions. It did not matter that he could not feel more than a soft pressure from a slick tongue up his crystallized neck -- nothing like the spine-tingling sensations when his partner's lips found his throat. But just the fact he didn't shy away from it, that he seemed to lavish even this part of him in praise.

G'raha felt off balance and nearly overwhelmed with it all. His fingers slid up Asra's collarbones, dipping beneath the fabric of the man's shirt and over his shoulders. And with the loose cut of Asra's shirt, it was only natural the way it bared his shoulders, sliding partially down his arms as Asra's fingers -- crystal and flesh alike -- found bare skin to cling to.

Then the touch of a finger at the top of his pants, gently teasing as Asra captured his lips once more. G'raha's hips squirmed a touch, pushing up against Asra's in return. His legs shifted on the bed, restless, feet dragging against the blankets. But it was more than a tease really. A clear signpost for where this was headed next, a chance for G'raha to slow down or redirect.

"It's okay," he breathed out in the space between kisses. "Keep going." Heat curled tight in his belly, even as his tail flicked a nervous, excited rhythm on the bed​

• Popcorn

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* react for a text thread and i will pop something up ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
No joke I'd app Bella or Edward in a heartbeat if anyone wanted to app the other one and we could write our own stories in Pandora
It would certainly make business easier if there were some kind of guide or list to Pandora's most renowned taverns. I have so little time for research, myself!
Whoever this "Stark" fellow is, sure has named literally everything in Pandora. That will not do at allllllllllll

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palcy
Top Bottom