By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private (m) and we all fell down || monokuma hunter game thread!

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Makoto Niijima

Persona
Alias
Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'5"
Occupation
Martial Arts Instructor
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Ryuji Sakamoto
link
"Yeah, it was a bluff..." Makoto said. She glanced back at Kotone and couldn't hide her confliction. "She ran into the trap I set up." No point in hiding it. She didn't have anything against Kyle or Futaba's plans. That was better than aimlessly wandering in a pack.

"That all sounds fine to me." She dropped her stick on the ground and tucked her hands in her pockets, looking at the makeshift map. As long as she could watch over Futaba, the groups didn't matter.

Kyle Hyde

Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Species
Human
Height
6 ft.
Occupation
Nuka-Cola salesman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
difficult to explain
link
Organizer
link
Kyle thought about reprimanding Makoto for her plan, but he saw no point in it, "It's not like getting angry will help me any, besides I should get off my high-horse, I probably would've done the same thing if I thought of it."

The ex-detective then shifted his thoughts to Morgan's request to switch groups. On one hand, Hyde would've preferred to reject the boy outright, but recognizing how suspicious that would look, he held his tongue,

"...If you want to switch to be with Winter, then sure, go for it," he conceded, as he then focused on the dilemma of who to send to Futaba's group, "So I guess I'll go join up with Makoto, Futaba, and Edmund, unless either of you-" he said, gesturing to Kaito and Kotone, "-would rather go with them."

Guren Ichinose

Owari no Seraph
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human (namanari)
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
possessed by girlfriend
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

“Be happy, I’m worrying about you for once.” Guren rolled his eyes. Whatever happened, they would be fine. Hopefully..

The rumble of the collapsing meeting room echoed through the hallways and the ground. Guren wondered if everyone had made it out alive. “Let’s go.”

◊◊◊

Guren woke up with a groan. It was getting harder and harder to wake up, now that it's been a few hours. The cloth around his left eye was starting to get annoying, blocking his spatial perception and making him more prone to sneak attacks. He didn’t like it at all.

Combining the time they’d been awake with time the killer needed to murder someone, that would be at least 7 hours. That much time without food and water wasn’t going to kill a person, but it would be enough to cause fatigue. Along with that, the Prometheus dust suppressing his demon, plus the sedatives wasn’t a really good combination, and just the demon trying to struggle made Guren feel ten times weaker than normal.

They had walked a bit further out, trying to study everything that was interesting or seemed out of place before the hour was up and they had to get knocked out. Guren was almost sure one of them was going to die this round, but when he woke up and went to check on Shinya, that wasn’t the case.

The announcement this time had caught Guren’s interest. Another death, but this time there were also deaths by the forbidden action. And someones? “Multiple people...?” he said out loud. Were some codes connected or was it a coincidence that more than one person died at the same time?

Guren tightened his jaw. However much he wanted to go back and find out what the hell was happening, it was too late. Goring back would bring a certain amount of risk that he didn’t want to take, since the killer would be in that group. It was too risky. Now that there are so few people, the chance of either Shinya or him dying was too great. They could only continue forward without the others.

“Let’s go, Shinya.” Guren started walking forward quickly. Now that the others have realized that it was almost impossible to find the killer before they finish them off, they would start moving too. The most likely scenario would be them splitting off into groups of two or four, and trying to find the exit separately.

Since the beginning, the raven haired teen had noticed the hexagonal shape of the central room. Guren thought they could use the “turn left until you get to a familiar place, then turn right,” way, but the reverse since he wanted to follow the wall of the meeting room, mapping the turns they took in his head, and see where they ended up. It wasn’t a good idea to blindly walk around in a maze, after all.

“By the way, I have a theory, but it’s really hard to test,” Guren started. “The killer had to go somewhere to get the weapons, right? Maybe if we could find that..” He trailed off. Shinya could imagine the rest of it. Not only might there be weapons, but maybe even crucial information to get out. It may be worth trying to find it, as they were looking for the exit.

If what he really thought was right, then the mastermind was actually having fun watching them struggle. Then, going with the flow and putting on a good show would get them further than trying to stand against the waves. Since they were the weaker ones, they could do nothing but follow the rules, if only for now.

Kotone Shiomi

Persona
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'3
Occupation
Movie Ticketer
Alignment
Neutral Good
link

It was exceedingly obvious that Kotone was very much not okay, wasn't it? Given the pained expression on her face and the sight of her clutching her chest, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Makoto had broken her ribs. Nevertheless, she smiled over at Kaito bravely, trying to ease his worry a bit. "It hurts, b-but I'll be fine. And--" She inhaled sharply before continuing. "And it was kind of my own fault that t-time." She really had to be stupid enough to fall for that kind of bait, huh?

The proposal to split into two groups of four didn't seem like an awful idea. She nodded at the proposed splits, understanding the intent to keep her and Kaito away from Makoto. "That sounds good to me." She spoke quickly, still keeping her face confident despite it all. "Just don't-- don't let me slow you down at all." It would be difficult at best to run with the level of pain she was in. If she had to be left behind at any point for the sake of the others, she was mentally prepared for it.

Shinya Hiiragi

Owari no Seraph
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
link

More than one person had died last round. Not a good sign. Two deaths meaning that 12 people were left. “Gahh, sleeping on the hard ground is so tiring.” This was only half true. Shinya had lived in conditions worse than this as it was part of training. One should be able to tolerate a decent level of pain and discomfort to bear the name of a Hiiragi. It wasn’t as if he didn’t feel anything though. “When we get out, I want to get a good night’s sleep on a mattress.”

“I doubt that’ll be useful to us. We have no need for weapons when the killer’s identity is still unknown. What we do need is to focus on getting out.” They began walking. Shinya took the initiative to kick the bones out of the wall.

“Do you think we’ll be able to find the exit before the killer gets us?” Shinya’s voice was still calm and upbeat. A sharp contrast to his actual feelings. He had a burning sensation on the back of his neck, adamant on reminding him of the growing dread that they were probably going to die. There was no way of knowing how large this place was. “For all we know, we could walk for 3 whole days without leaving. Maybe there isn’t even an exit.”

Kaito Momota

Danganronpa
Luminary of the Stars
Pronouns
He/him
Species
Human
Height
6'0/184cm
Occupation
Space Pilot
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Shipping his friends (Single)
link
Kaito only looked more concerned after Kotone answered him. She was injured and they had no way of treating her injuries. At least it seemed unlikely that she was the killer now. Kaito doubted they would be able to move around as much when they were hurt like that... unless the room where they were getting their weapons was nearby.

Still, he couldn't see Kotone as the killer. Hell, he couldn't see anyone else here being willing to help out with this sick game. Kaito was usually good at noticing anything off going on about a person, but nobody here was giving him any particular bad vibes.

It was just like...

A thought came across Kaito in that moment and he immediately spoke up. "Hey, before we split up, I just thought of something," he said, trying to get everyone's attention. "What if... what if not even the killer knows they're the killer?"

He'd dealt with something like this before and that particular trial had been Kaito's lowest point until today. That time, it was an accident, but what if that was being done on purpose here too? Just like with Kaede...

Kaito glanced at Bucky on the ground. "What if there's something similar to Bucky's code going on? Something gets said and one of us becomes the killer, then after the murder is carried out they go back to normal and forget everything they did?" That wasn't quite the same as Bucky's case, but it was close enough. He then looked at one of the TVs that had been hanging around, displaying how much time they had left. "Monokuma speaks to us every time we start to fall asleep and every time we wake up, right? What if that's when he triggers whatever code words the killer has?"

Other than the first one and the one about the room collapsing, Kaito had ignored Monokuma's announcements. He did those at the school too, or at least the Monokubs did, so Kaito hadn't given them much thought. What if there was an actual purpose behind them this time around though...?

Last edited:

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link

If Makoto hadn’t just set up a trap and hurt an innocent person then Morgan probably would have empathized a lot more with her. Right now he remained wary, who would be the next innocent person she decided to hurt? What would the next plan she came up with be? So he was grateful, relieved even, when Kyle agreed that he could switch. ”Thank you” he said, he knew trust was hard to come by. But it meant a lot to him.

”The only way we are going to get out is by working together, and i don’t want to leave anyone behind” Kotone couldn’t really defend herself from any natural hazards anymore, and running would also be difficult. But then Morgan couldn’t run either, so maybe that was another good reason for them to stick together. That way if they did encounter something, at least only one group would be worse off. There were no good choices in all of this, none of his books had ever prepared him for it.

His gaze switched to Kaito when he spoke. Frowning for a moment Morgan considered the words. That was a possibility he supposed. But it would also complicate things. ”If the killer doesn’t know that they are the killer, then how are we supposed to figure it out that they are the killer”

Futaba Sakura

Persona
Alias
Oracle, MedjedisDead
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
152 cm (5 ft)
Occupation
Game designer- Alibaba Productions
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Glancing up at Makoto, Futaba gave her a bit of a smile and reached out her grimy left hand to pat her friend's arm. Sometimes it was just nice to know that you weren't alone in the crowd, and she probably felt bad about whacking Kotone. Then again- maybe Kotone was the killer, and they'd lucked out? That would be pretty handy.

Morgan had some more information, which reminded Futaba of the information she'd seen in the main room- the map that the other younger teen had started, Edmund or something. She went to adding those things in as well. Maybe there wasn't an exit but a map was at least a way of setting goals to find the places that hadn't been checked yet. The places they'd been could be double-checked, and the new ones explored. "If anyone else wants to add on to this, we can check and see what places might be hiding things we haven't found. If there's an exit, it narrows it down."

Kyle wanted to separate the groups- was that why he'd whispered what he did? If so, these groups were shaping up pretty dangerously. Either way, as long as she was with Makoto in the end, that was fine.

But it was Kaito's words, and Morgan's answer- that really took her aback, and her brow furrowed. Powers like that definitely existed, and she wouldn't admit it but one estranged person came to mind. And she'd heard that the Cognitive World might be involved. "Maybe they did but.. if they have that power." She stopped herself. "Maybe it don't matter? I don't want to die sitting still, for no reason. And we have things we can use, right? We should try!"

Every word was tense, and she was looking around, not sure what people's reactions would be. If they wanted to stay and wait for the end, Futaba couldn't blame them. And she was pretty shitty at anything motivational; not that kind of a support. But she meant it. She was angry at all of this, and she wanted to get out of here.

Makoto Niijima

Persona
Alias
Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'5"
Occupation
Martial Arts Instructor
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Ryuji Sakamoto
link
"...Then we don't figure it out. There wouldn't be any tells." The idea of the killer being truly random and undetectable just made her feel like half their planning was wasteful. It pissed her off, but there was nothing to be done about it, so that didn't last long either. Futaba somehow hadn't lost complete faith in her somehow, so she still wanted to try and be of help. Was it just smarter to escape now? That seemed better than standing around and speculating. Kyle agreed to swap with Morgan, so now they should pick their paths and walk before they all passed out again. Makoto checked over the map again before taking a few steps away from the group, hands still in her pockets as she studied the walls for anything strange that stood out.

"We need to go soon."

Guren Ichinose

Owari no Seraph
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human (namanari)
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
possessed by girlfriend
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

“Damn, you’re right,” Guren sighed. He hated to admit it, but Shinya was right. There was really no use for weapons when they aren’t even awake when the killer is active, and any information there wouldn’t be nearly as worth it as getting caught. Mahiru’s schemes had caused him to be paranoid and overthink at every little thing. Was it bad that he was starting to feel too reliant on his demon?

Although Shinya’s voice was calm and upbeat, Guren knew that wasn’t what he was feeling on the inside. He watched his friend’s actions, making sure he didn’t trigger his NG code by accident. Guren also started to feel the dreariness and uncertainty settle upon him. He tried to strain his hearing to the two racing heartbeats, to no avail.

“You’re always so pessimistic,” Guren said. But deep down, he knew that could be the truth. It wasn’t that far off to think there wasn’t an exit. But he’d like to hope there was. Like the stupid fool he was, he could only focus on the good things and hope for the best to happen. Still, he was all too aware of the range of possibilities.

“Maybe there isn’t an exit, we should at least try to get as far from the others as possible. But if there is an exit, finding it is important. We can look for an exit on the way.” He didn’t want to think about the possibility of them dying here.

Last edited:

Kyle Hyde

Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Species
Human
Height
6 ft.
Occupation
Nuka-Cola salesman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
difficult to explain
link
Organizer
link
Kyle wasn't convinced by Kaito's theory, he knew firsthand that even the most seemingly-trustworthy of people could betray you at the drop of a hat, given enough motive. As far as he was concerned, anyone without evidence that absolved them of suspicion, could easily be the killer, no matter how innocent they seemed.

Still, the way the groups ended up was terrible for his plans,

"Should I let either Kaito or Kotone, in on my theory?" pondered the ex-detective, "...No, I probably shouldn't say anything about it to someone who'd recklessly chase after someone like that (let alone the fact that her ribs are broken,) and I'm not sure Kaito would even be able to handle hearing what I'm thinking right now. I guess I'll just have to hope that things'll work out for them."

Hyde nodded at Makoto, "Yeah, now that this is sorted out let's move out," agreed the salesman as he headed down the left path, gesturing for his group to follow him.

Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
6'
Occupation
PDF Captain
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Winter was speechless for quite a bit when they woke to multiple dead. She had been anticipating one body, as they had before, but now there were multiple, and she couldn't stop it. There was nothing any of them could do to stop the bracelets, or the killer at this point. She found herself staring at the bodies until she heard Morgan speak her name, talking of switching groups, and she internally shook herself before squaring her shoulders and giving him a small nod, unable to find any kind of reassuring smile this time.

"Moving along the wall is going to be the best course of action," she agreed, and nodded confirmation when Morgan told them how they had marked the dead ends, which did make it easier for them to skip out part of the maze. The idea that someone was being mind controlled made her hair stand on end, but there was nothing they could really do about that either. "The only way through is out. Better searching for an exit than sitting and waiting to be taken out."

She looked down the catacomb halls and took a deep breath. "We should move. If we find anything that looks unusual or out of place, we should definitely inspect it, but an exit should be top priority."

Kotone Shiomi

Persona
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'3
Occupation
Movie Ticketer
Alignment
Neutral Good
link

Kotone smiled at Morgan, even if she didn't quite agree with him not being willing to leave her behind if needed. If everyone else could get out safely, but she didn't make it out in time, that would be fine with her. She had always been connected to death, and could face her own when the time came. It still felt nice to have someone care about her, though. "Yeah, let's g-get going." She said, pushing onward with her group through the pain.

The theory of a brainwashed sleeper agent wasn't the most out there thing Kotone had heard of. And given everyone's willingness to get along (even with a few minor hiccups), it seemed like the most likely option here. In that case, though, it would be difficult for them to find evidence of the killer by talking... They'd have to rely on actual, physical evidence, instead.

The next time limit was fast approaching. Silently, she hoped that this one would be the last, and that it would take her life, if anyone's.

Futaba Sakura

Persona
Alias
Oracle, MedjedisDead
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
152 cm (5 ft)
Occupation
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Standing up from her crouch, Futaba ineffectually rubbed her dirty hand against the side of her hoodie, then gave up and tucked it inside her sleeve again before she studied the scrawled design on the floor. Seeing it as complete as it could be did help. There were still big gaps, but at least she knew what she'd need to recon anew. If she saw their path, she knew she'd remember it too. Sometimes, it really sucked to have a photographic memory, and there were a lot of things she wished she could forget. Not the way through this place though.

The frown still furrowed over her face, but it softened a little as she started toward the group she'd been assigned to and she tried to give Makoto a confident, assured look, like it was all going to be fine; just another mission, and not the worst one either. Reaching out her left hand all over again, though she kept it in her long sleeve, she put it against the wall as a guidepost. If there was any kind of illusion or hidden pocket, she might be able to feel it, or notice where something felt off. And it wasn't like she was scared of the bones.

Turning back toward the other group she gave them a squinted, intense look, then nodded. "Good luck," she managed, then turned her head back the way she was supposed to go, then started to hurry along once the group was all assembled. They didn't have too much time left but they could potentially get pretty far. Hopefully.

Shinya Hiiragi

Owari no Seraph
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
link

“No no, I’m just being realistic.” Shinya smiled. Exploring this place was better than just standing still. If they’d die no matter what, might as well make it harder for the guy doing the job.

“There isn’t that much time left, Guren.” He said, checking the time, “ Let’s run. We can rest when the drugs knock us out.” It wasn’t so dark that they couldn’t see in front of them, so running shouldn’t have been very dangerous. He picked up his pace, keeping his eyes forward and focused on the right side of the hall.

Shinya noticed that he was slower and more exhausted than he expected to be. A small headache began to develop, likely from running.

Guren Ichinose

Owari no Seraph
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human (namanari)
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
possessed by girlfriend
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Guren rolled his eyes. Although they were both handicapped by their forbidden action, Shinya was still trying to keep a light, joking mood, which he always has. It made Guren feel just a bit more confident in both their capabilities of trying to get out. Shinya was being his usual self, so there was nothing to worry about, right?

“Yeah, let’s go,” Guren replied. He glanced at the wristband, trying to take in all the small details and where one piece ended and another started. The glowing electrical digits glared back unwaveringly at him. He sighed.

The two of them started running, first a slow jog, then picking up the pace to a quicker run. Guren wanted to check every little detail of their surroundings, but it just wasn’t possible without the demon’s help or with the little time they had left. It was hard to keep the pacing consistent, and the hours without food, water and any real rest was starting to show.

Guren took a glance at Shinya, and couldn’t imagine how hard it was for him to keep up his forbidden action. It was also hard for the raven haired teen who had his spatial perception blocked, not allowing him to see in the third dimension. He would have to rely on Shinya’s eyes for now.

Kaito Momota

Danganronpa
Luminary of the Stars
Pronouns
He/him
Species
Human
Height
6'0/184cm
Occupation
Space Pilot
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Shipping his friends (Single)
link
Nobody seemed to be very thrilled by Kaito's theory and, well, who would be? That'd mean that they were stuck with no way of being able to tell who the killer was by just trying to pressure them into slipping up and exposing themselves. They'd have to rely on a different type of trap if they wanted to catch the killer. The only problem was... what could they do?

Everyone began to split off and Kaito just waved at the other group before beginning to head off to another direction. Along the way, however, he paused and looked at one of the TV in the halls.

"Hold up, I wanna check something," he said, then began reaching towards the TV to try and see if he could find anything of note about it.

Makoto Niijima

Persona
Alias
Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'5"
Occupation
Martial Arts Instructor
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Ryuji Sakamoto
link
In an attempt to make herself a little more useful, Makoto took the lead of the group that consisted of her, Edmund, Futaba, and now Kyle. After they picked their new path to explore, she ran a hand along the wall they were meant to follow.

"Anyone find something that looks suspicious yet...?" So far, the catacombs seemed to just go on.

Futaba Sakura

Persona
Alias
Oracle, MedjedisDead
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
152 cm (5 ft)
Occupation
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Makoto went to take the lead and, hand still on the wall, Futaba ran after her, bare feet slapping against the floor. Makoto was the tactician, she knew that, and she wasn't going to take that away from her- but she had good eyes. She might see something. Plus, she needed to tell her friend a few things. "Wait, I'll check with you. I'm a good Nav!"

Once she's caught up- enough that she was just behind her, not in the way or anything- the redhead slowed down. "Hey Makoto?" she said in a lower tone, so they wouldn't be echoing all through the place, and so it wouldn't disturb anyone else. Plus, it made her a little uncomfortable too, and she was doing her best to hide it, so it didn't upset the other girl. "I wanted to say something. Haven't been looting the bodies because of The Thing, and because it seemed kinda intense back there. But if I go to 0 HP- you should take my stuff. There might be ways to use some of it. Especially the wristband and the robot fingers."

Swallowing silently, she took a deep breath. "That's all. But it's fine. I'm not going to die, and we're going to get out of here. I am memorizing this maze as we speak!" The last part was louder again, just so the other members of their group heard her too.

Junko Enoshima

Danganronpa
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Despair
Occupation
Ultimate Despair
Alignment
Chaotic Evil

Makoto's feeling along the wall would cause a click, as a stone gave way under her fingers, but before she managed to see what had happened, everyone nearby would hear the spark of electricity, and smell burning flesh, like particularly bitter barbeque. Kaito's attempt to look at the TV had gotten him shocked, and badly.

But he was still alive.

Futaba would also hear a click, but, before she could find out what she had caused, there was a familiar voice.

"Please refrain from touching important equipment! From now on, touching the equipment, cameras and screens, around the catacombs is a forbidden action for every one of you! Sleep on that, boys, girls, variations upon! Upupupupu...Good niiiight!"

The group was trying so hard to find out who they were. So far their plans hadn’t panned out and they weren’t about to just say it out-loud. Not that it was easier, though, every time they all went to sleep and they had to look over that group, it got a bit harder, if none of them knew who they were. Still, the net was closing in on them, and though they had evaded suspicion so far it wouldn’t last forever. Time then, to prepare, and the only way to really do that was to prepare when everyone else slept.

Every time the rest of them went to sleep, the catacombs became a little bit easier to traverse. Between the secret passages, and the many hidden rooms with items for them to use, there was plenty of empty space. Though every time they entered one of these storage places, their heart sank just a bit more. They had to keep steady, they had to do this, no matter how much it hurt them. This was the only way, they couldn’t let Junko get away with bringing destruction over all of Pandora.

They took a bit more time in the weapons storage this time. Taking another vial of poison and preparing another syringe. But also preparing various other weapons that they were more familiar with. If the rest of them knew who they were, they would try to stop them, that much was certain now. And if they failed so many more people would die, so they could not let it happen. Only hours ago they had hoped that maybe they would understand. But that hope was gone now.

The only thing left to do now was to kill someone, again, and with a heavy heart they made their way through the corridors. This group wasn’t moving particularly far, and any distance they did make, they crossed back whenever someone died. They were essentially stationary, and it was to their benefit. Once back, a sad look came upon them. ”I am sorry, Edmund,” they said, before injecting the poison. After the last time, they wondered how this would hurt everyone else. Bucky had been hard to kill, but ultimately it was for the best. He had been hurting, and maybe he would have understood that it was to save all of Pandora.

Once death had come they stood again with a heavy sigh, quickly moving back to the room to put away the syringe and return to the group. There was one more thing to do.

They had been stupid not to check before, of course. Everyone had a NG code, it was a surefire way to have them die, but a painful one. It was something they wanted to avoid, Mash and Gudako’s deaths did not look peaceful. But it was wise to know those of the others, just in case. So one by one, with great care, they checked all their bracelets. Until they knew them all. Then they once again laid down.

"DING DING DING DING!" rang out the chime, signalling another awake phase. "Good morning, everyone! Now, it seems that some people have been looking at things where they shouldn't be! Because of that, some segments of the catacombs have been flooded with a hallucinatory drug! Have fun! Also, it looks like someone pressed the pitfall button, so be prepared for the ground to fall out from under you. I think it's starting.... now!" With a boom, much like that that triggered the collapse of the meeting room, the ground started to fall out from underneath the group consisting of Futaba, Makoto, and just Kyle, now.

Meanwhile, both Guren and Shinya, and the other group, would see the air near them begin to take on a slightly blue tinge, giving them not much time to get out before they were affected.

OOC Notes! You now have 24 hours to write a post that has your characters dodging the hazard, or else they'll be affected. For pitfall people, this means death, and for gas people, this means your character being afflicted with hallucinations of their worst fear until this phase ends!

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom