By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private (m) and we all fell down || monokuma hunter game thread!

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Junko Enoshima

Danganronpa
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Despair
Occupation
Ultimate Despair
Alignment
Chaotic Evil

DING DING DING DING!

"So little people, so little time, upupupupupu~~ Speaking of time, it's that time again! Goodniiiight!"

With every hour that passed, he was getting closer and closer to his goal. At this rate Pandora was safe, or at least it would be in another 12 hours, only 6 of which he would have to spend awake. That didn’t make things any easier. But every life in Pandora was on the line, so he had to push forward with this. Again, everyone had gone to sleep, again, he had faked it, on the off chance anyone would see him. And again, he stood up moments after everyone was off to sleep.

He couldn’t wait around too long. He had to retrieve another murder weapon, and why change something that was working so well for him. The motions of filling the syringe were known to him, now. And with the syringe once again filled, he set out on his path.

Kotone had been in pain, and for her to go on for much longer would be hard on her. He had noticed that, when he last gazed on this group. Pain could also be found in the others there. This was mercy. Or that was what he told himself. They all had to die, so why not pick the ones for whom death would be a little mercy? ”I’m sorry, Kaito,” he spoke. Injecting the poison, and then discarding the needle.

DING DING DING DING!

"Good morning, assorted idiots!"

There was a click near Kyle, and another secret passage opened near him (OOC Note: Same rules as last time!). But the ground began to rumble near Futaba. Nothing seemed to happen, though. Until she looked up, and it became clear that the ceiling was beginning to lower. Slow, but getting faster. And then another rumble, like a far off object, moving with speed towards Makoto, Guren, Kyle and Futaba's location. It was a boulder, rolling their way quickly.

OOC Notes: You now have 24 hours to respond to one of the hazards, and the 24 hours after that to escape the other! You can choose which one, but, within 24 hours, you must've posted at least once.

Makoto Niijima

Persona
Alias
Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'5"
Occupation
Martial Arts Instructor
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Ryuji Sakamoto
link
A small part of her wondered if Guren spoke the truth, but it'd be far easier to lie and say he was separated from his friend. Makoto felt like she should believe him on this one.

"...I'm sorry to hear that," was all she managed to say, and then the bracelets knocked them out once more. She woke up quicker this time, the fear of finding a familiar body snapping her out of the drugged haze. Everyone was...still here. Another hidden hallways revealed itself, but at the same time, another set of traps activated. The ceiling lowering would be bad enough without the boulder joining in. Makoto stumbled onto her feet, too nervous to try and grab anyone at the moment. "We need to get around a corner, hurry!" She picked a direction and moved to where the ceiling was stable, keeping an eye on the boulder's progress down the hall.

Guren Ichinose

Owari no Seraph
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human (namanari)
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
possessed by girlfriend
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Guren thought he wasn’t going to wake up this time. He thought the killer would definitely get him this round because of the progress he made. But he did, and he woke up to a frenzy. The rumble of stone getting outdoor and louder was the thing that jolted Guren from his fitful sleep, and he rose up as fast as he could to see what was happening.

Shit, he thought when the bear announced the rolling boulder and the falling ceiling. He quickly stumbled to his feet and started following Makoto, calling back to the guys who were still waking up. “Wake up guys, let’s go!”

Guren couldn’t let them die now, just because of some traps. But he didn’t have his demons, so he could only look out for himself right now. He made sure they were standing up before he ran to Makoto, where the ceiling was stable.

Kyle Hyde

Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Species
Human
Height
6 ft.
Occupation
Nuka-Cola salesman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
difficult to explain
link
Organizer
link
Kyle was jolted awake by louds sound of scraping stone, "Huh?" he turned in the direction of the deafening sound,

"Oh, shit!" what caused the sounds turned out to be a large boulder, headed straight towards him and the rest of his group, as well as the ceiling slowly growing closer.

The salesman scrambled to his feet and ran after Makoto and Guren, before noticing another doorway open up in the wall. Hyde hesitated for a moment, unsure which way he should go; but quickly decided to follow after the pair in front of him, since they were at least safe from the ceiling (which he could not say for the location of the secret door.)

Futaba Sakura

Persona
Alias
Oracle, MedjedisDead
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
152 cm (5 ft)
Occupation
Game designer- Alibaba Productions
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
As she woke up, Futaba felt distinctly unsettled and off-balance. At first she thought it was the drug wearing off. It took her a moment to get to her feet, balancing against the wall, which seemed very shuddery. But then- it wasn't her, things were actually moving!

Shit. Bad luck again. Makoto shouted and Futaba instantly listened, ducking the way that she indicated with her arms up over her head and her bare feet scraping against the floor. "Sorry, sorry!" she shouted to everyone breathlessly as she tried to get into the hallway in question. She barely spared a look for whatever the threat was; it felt pretty big and there was this crunchy, rolling sound too.

Oh great. They weren't going to be safe here for very long.

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link

Morgan was alone. Things went silent after the bear had said his piece and he sat there looking at Kaito who wasn’t waking up. His heart sank a little bit, the silence was deafening. Or it was until he heard a rumbling from somewhere. That wasn’t good. They had encountered the gas earlier, so he couldn’t go back there, and in a maze there were only so many places he could go.

He couldn’t go back to the gas, that didn’t sound safe and he wasn’t sure it was gone. And winter was somewhere in the hallways though he hadn’t heard her in the past hour. Morgan worried, Kotone and Kaito had been the last two victims and right before Kotone died he had heard Winter. So unless there was some other natural hazard Winter should still be out there.

Deeper in he would go then. Letting his hand idly touch the wall in order to sense if there was another switch, there probably should be one close.

Makoto Niijima

Persona
Alias
Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'5"
Occupation
Martial Arts Instructor
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Ryuji Sakamoto
link
The boulder continued towards them, and Makoto had a short amount of time to pick a new pathway. As soon as everyone escaped the ceiling trap, she chose the path Kyle had opened. If there was any progress to be made, it'd be that direction, right?

"Let's try this way!" she said, before running into the opened hallway. The boulder should roll right past it...

Guren Ichinose

Owari no Seraph
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human (namanari)
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
possessed by girlfriend
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Guren scanned the area as he took a short breath, still eyeing the boulder’s progress. Everyone avoided the falling ceiling, and now all they had to do was get the rolling boulder out of the way. Or more like they need to get out of the boulder’s way.

As he heard Makoto’s voice, he turned to see the new passageway. Kyle had apparently found another secret path as they were just about to fall asleep the last round. Guren quickly followed Makoto through, looking back to make sure the others had followed. The timing of this secret passage was very lucky, Guren thought, staying alert, not really ready to fully relax yet.

Kyle Hyde

Species
Human
Height
6 ft.
Occupation
Nuka-Cola salesman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
difficult to explain
link
Organizer
link
Although Kyle recognized that the new passageway he opened up would certainly let him escape the boulder, he was still hesitant about entering through it, worrying that it would result in the group getting lost.

Fortunately, his decision was made easier when Makoto and Guren passed through the doorway. Getting separated was worse than getting lost, after all. So he followed the teenagers' lead and rushed through the passage.

Once he made it through, the salesman leaned against the doorframe to catch his breath (making sure he left enough room for Futaba to safely pass through.) He was tired. After hours upon hours of hopelessly wondering through the maze, slowly growing more and more exhausted as hunger and thirst settled in, Hyde was starting to get frustrated with the aimless wandering. He wanted to hurry up and settle things as quickly as possible, especially now that it seemed that the only way out was blocked. He needed a plan, and fortunately, as he struggled to catch his breath, inspiration struck,

"This plan-" thought an awed ex-detective, "-is pretty shitty. But I can't really think of anything better right now, so I might as well just go with this... but I better wait for Futaba first, hopefully by then I can think of a good way to phrase this."

Futaba Sakura

Persona
Alias
Oracle, MedjedisDead
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
152 cm (5 ft)
Occupation
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Everyone had escaped the rockfall, but the floor still rumbled, the sound of stone impacting stone growing louder. It was overwhelming, loud, frightening instead of thrilling, and she was already out of breath from the earlier dash- but she wasn't done, nope. There were cameras here, so they were being recorded. Last time she'd watched for her friends, trying to think of ways to help, clues to a solution that had never come to her in a way that didn't end in pain. The others here might have friends watching- Makoto definitely did, and maybe Futaba herself too.

They didn't want to see her fall and die, or get smashed flat by various forms of rocks, or killed by a mysterious murderer.

Summoning another burst of energy she rushed through the passageway after the others, skidding to a stop on the other side and leaning on the wall to catch her breath. They'd made it again. Or had they?

Jerking upright she looked back and forth down the corridor, watching for more dangers as she stepped back into the walkway, a look of wary alarm on her face. "Is that it? Is there more? Where are we?" Brow furrowing, she looked for familiar portions of the maze, calibrating her mental map.

Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
6'
Occupation
PDF Captain
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Winter wasn't sure where everyone else was, but she was honestly surprised to be waking up at all. Being alone made one an easy target, with no indication of who would be to blame. So if she hadn't been picked off, that meant it could have been any of the others these last two times. Including Morgan. The thought made her feel sick and her hands were still shaking from the memory of hearing her siblings voices. She clenched her fists and walked faster, keeping an eye out to make sure that she wasn't doubling back on the gas that had made her hallucinate in the first place.

She wasn't sure where she had ended up in the maze, but she was grateful that she apparently hadn't run in a direction that would make her wander through it again. Winter kept her hand on the wall, both looking for any buttons and to keep herself steady. She was getting a bit lightheaded from not having eaten or had anything to drink since they had been imprisoned.

There was no telling how long it had been by the time she rounded a corner and saw a familiar young man. She breathed a sigh of relief and leaned heavily against the wall. "Morgan-" she started to call, but stopped and looked where her hand was pressed with wide eyes when she heard a button go 'click'.

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link

The relief was noticeable on his face. Morgan really didn’t like walking the corridors alone. He had worried about Winter there was all sorts of things that could go wrong. Besides they didn’t know what ”Winter” he said the relief was audible in his voice. As he walked as fast as she could towards him. ”We tried to find you, we really did” he insisted, because they had.

”But Kotone was hurting, and Kaito got electrocuted by the tv and i can’t run so we weren’t fast and now…” and now they were both gone. And he noticed she had something pressed down. He just hoped it wouldn’t be anything hazardous.

Kyle Hyde

Species
Human
Height
6 ft.
Occupation
Nuka-Cola salesman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
difficult to explain
link
Organizer
link
Kyle thought hard about how he should reveal his plan, "Should I just lie and tell them that I only want to restrain the people in the other group? and then I can go ahead and break-no that won't work. There are probably at least two people left in the other group, there's no guarantee that I'll end up guessing which one the killer is on my first try," he let out a sigh, "Looks like I have no choice but to be honest, I just need to somehow not make myself sound like a fucking sociopath..."

The salesman took a deep breath, "Hey, listen. I want the three of you to know that I don't think any of you are the killer... But I seriously doubt you all trust me, considering all the shady-as-hell commanding things I've said until now, so I'll show you my code and hopefully that will make you understand why I've been an even bigger asshole than I normally am,"

Hyde held his hand out towards teenagers and flashed his code:

Asking more than five questions.

"...So that should probably explain a lot. The reason why I'm showing this now is because I'm about to say something shadier than literally anything else I've said so far and I want you three to at least hear me out 'till I'm finished, so here goes: The way I see things, after all the searching around we've done, we've learned next-to nothing. So we might as well try to regroup with whoever's left on the other side of the pit with by finding a secret passage or something. That's the non-shady-as-hell part. The shady-as-hell part is-" the ex-detective took one last deep breath, there was no going back after saying this, "-all of us agreeing right now to break the arms and legs of whoever's left there, since, between the probably-two people who are still alive there, I'd wager that one of them is probably the killer-and before anyone points it out- I know that it's really fucking easy to suggest doing this when my bones aren't the ones on the line, so I'll tell you what: feel free to break my bones if you still don't trust me, but if you three end up going through with it, you better treat whoever's on the other side of that pit the exact same way."

With his thoughts laid bare, Kyle started walking in the direction that he was pretty sure lead to the pitfall, "I know this is pretty shitty plan, but I doubt there's anything else we can really do right now. I'm gonna try looking for a secret passage now, if you want to break my bones now, don't worry about me resisting... but I'd prefer if you take me by surprise."

"Welp," thought the salesman, "everything's out in the open now... but they'll probably end up taking me up on my offer, won't they? Oh well, I doubt it'll hurt more than that time when that Frankenstein-looking girl did surgery on my hip without anesthetic, so at least there's that."

Last edited:

Futaba Sakura

Persona
Alias
Oracle, MedjedisDead
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
152 cm (5 ft)
Occupation
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
The code did explain some of it- but she was skeptical that he couldn't think of another way to get info without using a question mark. Eh, that was fine. She liked being the asker of questions anyway.

Futaba was pretty good at math, so she knew pretty much instantly that the most that the other group could have- considering the number of rounds and since separation- was two. Which two, she didn't know- but there were a couple of them that she could see pretty up a pretty fucking good fight if they tried. She wasn't personally in the position to break anyone's nail, much less a bone. "Six left, so there's two not here- unless something weird happened and there was a round where no one died, or more did," she answered simply, not committing to anything further, a darkly thoughtful and reservedly wary look on her face.

The thoughts continued. If they took Kyle up on his plan, and Makoto and Guren agreed to break Kyle as well as the other two, that made it two on two, with some of those on the other team being a wildcard, a huge guy, a lady who was about as built as Makoto, and an actual, literal child. She wasn't particularly sentimental about children but that made Futaba feel really, really icky when she considered it.

She wanted to be cynical, to see this as a necessary evil to win the game, but it didn't feel like one; it felt desperate, mean, fearful and lost. But if she disagreed and the others were for it, and this didn't reveal the killer.. It might be her legs next. Her lips thinned and she shook her head, hugging herself with her left arm as she stepped back against the wall, shooting Makoto a concerned look, sidling slightly closer to her and a little behind, even though it might be her friend who turned on her. "No, I won't do that. Can't stop you guys, and I don't want to be enemies, but it has a lot of problems that might haunt us afterward. The world might be watching." She glanced sideways toward where the weapon's room had been, with its camera on the wall.

Makoto Niijima

Persona
Alias
Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'5"
Occupation
Martial Arts Instructor
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Ryuji Sakamoto
link
"I think...that's it for now." The halls were fairly quiet, and she was careful to avoid leaning against the walls anytime soon. Kyle decided to both reveal his forbidden code and bring up a possible plan to catch the killer. Makoto sighed.

"I...I see your reasoning, but we could also go for a less extreme approach. I felt bad enough hurting one person, and that was just to restrain them. Breaking limbs is...That could lead to horrible complications if left untreated, and the pain would be terrible." If it was one clean hit, then maybe she'd be more accepting, but deliberately snapping bones was worse. "How about we use clothing to restrain the two instead? Tie their arms and legs and pin them down."

Guren Ichinose

Owari no Seraph
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human (namanari)
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
possessed by girlfriend
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Feeling dizzy and out of breath, Guren held a hand on the wall and just stayed there for a moment. It had been a very long time since he felt tired due to no food or water, and it just felt weird without his demon there to heal him. He was used to overexerting himself and getting beaten multiple times, but this just felt different. Like your body was rejecting itself.

Kyle’s… suggestion, reminded Guren about Kureto’s personality, but he didn’t want to think about that bastard right now. To be truthful, if they were left with no other choice, he would have suggested it too. But right now, they still had other choices to consider, and there are a few he could think of that are way better decisions. “I agree, we shouldn’t resort to that for now. But we still need to restrain them very well.”

Guren thought about their choices. “First we need to find the other group. Any idea where they might be?”

Kyle Hyde

Species
Human
Height
6 ft.
Occupation
Nuka-Cola salesman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
difficult to explain
link
Organizer
link
Kyle turned around to look at the teenagers,

"Huh, guess they aren't gonna break my legs, after all. That's pretty surprising. I guess that whole spiel bewildered them more than it made them angry."

The salesman thought about Futaba's words, "Oh right, I keep on forgetting about those cameras broadcasting everything we're doing. Still, I don't see-" he paused suddenly, beginning to realize her problem. For someone like Kyle, who worked in one of the most hateable careers imaginable (door-to-door sales;) his reputation truly didn't matter, since it would probably end being as terrible as always following the "game." Futaba, on the other hand, probably did have aspirations besides selling questionable beverages to people door-to-door, ones that would most likely be hindered by doing something violent on a live-broadcast.

Hyde let out a sigh. He was outnumbered 3-1, "I guess trying to tie them up isn't a bad idea either-even if it's not as guaranteed as breaking their bones would be... Oh well, it's not like I'd actually be able to pull off that plan by myself, I might as well just accept the compromise."

"Alright fine, tying 'em up isn't bad either. Better than nothing at the very least," said Kyle to Makoto, "I'm pretty sure the pit is this way, let's keep on the lookout for any panels we can press or leavers we can pull," with that Kyle starting slowly walking forward, carefully brushing the floor and walls with his scabbard as he did before.

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link

Walking was all they could do. Meeting the occasional dead end and then going forward again. There was a way out and they were going to find it. He had to keep telling himself that, because what else was there? They had already lost so many people. Just how many more were there left.

Four apparently, the answer was for, as they cleared a corner and found themselves looking at the other group. Which didn’t include Edmund anymore, Morgan noted with a pang of sadness, but one of the people that had left early on had joined them. Other than that there was Makoto, Futaba and Kyle. The second thing he noticed was that they were armed now. Given how thinned out their numbers were, with both Kaito and Kotone dead compared to them, that did worry him a bit. There was still some distance between them, but part of him was afraid of what they would do. Makoto had already hurt Kotone quite a bit. ”Hello” he called out, hoping that it was them and not some sort of illusion, he didn’t think they had passed any gas though?

Futaba Sakura

Persona
Alias
Oracle, MedjedisDead
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
152 cm (5 ft)
Occupation
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Tying people up was definitely better than breaking bones or anything worse but it still felt weird. Hope and despair- those had been the main taglines of the last game. Where were they in that spectrum now? It was pretty hard to define, but everyone running around and hurting each other definitely seemed more like the last one than the first one.

Futaba wasn't sure what she could do about it in the long run but an inkling of a thing stood out pretty fast. They wanted to jump this other team, who might have a killer in it, or threaten them and maybe win the game really fast by justifying their outright murder of everyone in the next round. Makoto would die. She would die. Everyone would- just like the others had, starving to death right in front of her eyes, or ripped apart, or bloody and burned by poison.

"Should have something to offer in good faith- like information," she said after a moment, glancing sideways at Makoto, almost apologetically. She might not like this next part, but it needed to be said, right? "And tie me up too. Fair's fair." It might mean she ended up dead as an easy picking, but honestly, that really was more fair than assuming that no one in their group was the killer. "The only person who wasn't in the room when the barrier fell in was- him." She hadn't gotten Guren's name, so she gestured back at him. "People might be more comfortable if he does the tying."

There was a shout from down the hall and Futaba turned that way. Morgan had come a long way back- or had they run into trouble too? "Found us," she told the others quietly, then waved in that direction. "Morgan? Anyone with you?"

Makoto Niijima

Persona
Alias
Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'5"
Occupation
Martial Arts Instructor
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Ryuji Sakamoto
link
"We can bring up the...special room, maybe. Reveal our codes too." That was fair, right? "But I want to ask them a question, just to confirm our suspicions about the killer's preferences." If they were right, she'd feel very justified attempting to restrain them. "Does that seem fairer?" Morgan's voice echoed down the hall, so they must've looped back around in the maze.

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom