By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private (m) and we all fell down || monokuma hunter game thread!

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Kotone Shiomi

Persona
Posts
28
Age
17
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'3
Occupation
Movie Ticketer
Alignment
Neutral Good
Profile
link

Three deaths already, and Kotone hadn't been able to stop them. The feeling of powerlessness was really hitting hard- but she wouldn't have time to dwell on that now. According to Monokuma, the room was going to cave in soon, presumably killing anyone still left inside. Sure, the bear may have been lying, but was it really worth it to take that risk?

She watched everyone else get their bearings for a moment before speaking. "Is everyone able to get out of the room okay? If anyone needs help, please say so!" She addressed the others with urgency. She wanted to mourn the dead, to give them the respect they deserved, but when compared to saving the lives of the remaining, it was obvious which one was more important. She'd have to mourn later, and curse herself for her uselessness as well.
 

Kaito Momota

Danganronpa
Luminary of the Stars
Posts
310
Age
18
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/him
Species
Human
Height
6'0/184cm
Occupation
Space Pilot
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Shipping his friends (Single)
Profile
link
Kaito woke up again, his brain taking a moment to remember everything that happened before got knocked out again. Once it all came back to him, he immediately looked towards the entrance, noticing that the barricade was down. Then he stood up and began looking for a dead body and it didn't take long to find one. There wasn't a wound on this one, so it was likely that it was poison or something like that.

Monokuma wasn't done though. He said the room was going to cave in, forcing them to go deeper into the maze. Knowing him, he was probably bored with them having stayed in the same place for too long, the bastard.

Kotone's warning immediately made Kaito look towards Bucky, who was still on the ground. "Hey, Bucky! Get out of the room!" he ordered, then beginning to head towards the room's exit himself.
 

Kyle Hyde

Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Posts
66
Age
33
Gender
Male
Species
Human
Height
6 ft.
Occupation
Nuka-Cola salesman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
difficult to explain
Profile
link
Organizer
link
Kyle's eyes fluttered open upon hearing their wake-up call:

His eyes darted around the room, "So that Hal guy died, huh? and damn, looks like the killer was able to break through the barricade. But who knows, there might be a trail of footprints that can-" the salesman thoughts cut off when he realized that he was the only one who had actually soaked their socks in Griffith's blood, "Ruined my socks for nothing, fuck."

The ex-detective let out a sigh, "Oh well, at least we can check out Hal's corpse, if we're lucky the killer might've lost a lot of time on the barricade and had to get sloppy," he promptly shot down this idea upon hearing Kotone's words, finally realizing the full weight of the bear's words.

"Crap! I need to get out of here...! But there could still be some important clues on Hal's body..." Kyle sat frozen in place for a few moments, unsure of what to do, before finally making his decision: He quickly shoved his blood-soaked feet into his shoes, and rushed to Hal's corpse, hastily grabbing hold of it by the arms. Once he felt he had a decent grip on the body, he slowly, but surely, made his way out of the conference room, dragging Hal along with him.
 

James "Bucky" Barnes

Marvel Universe
Posts
250
Location
64 River Styx Lane
Gender
Male
Species
Augmented Human
Occupation
Bartender at Jenny's
Relationship Status
Single
Profile
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Bucky had simply gone down again when the hour was up, and looked to still be limp when Kaito called out to him. Again, though, the instant there was an order, he was getting to his feet, though it wasn't quite as neatly and smoothly as it had been the last time.

He seemed to take only a split second to debate, before abruptly heading to try to grab up two people...Morgan and Futaba, surprisingly gentle in grabbing the two from where they had landed, Morgan first, then Futaba, and started moving for the exit as quickly as possible, gritting his teeth a bit as it looked as though there was some degree of effort he was making with all the motion.

"Damage to report..." he muttered, though it seemed less like he was trying to not be heard and more like he was actually struggling to give the information.
 

Futaba Sakura

Persona
Posts
1,520
Location
Ark City
Alias
Oracle, MedjedisDead
Age
19
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
152 cm (5 ft)
Occupation
Game designer- Alibaba Productions
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
Profile
link
Organizer
link
Every time she woke up she felt a little worse in the pit of her stomach. Whether it was the medication or the Prometheus Dust or both, it was starting to get a bit uncomfortable. Futaba decided to ignore it for now, not willing to admit to weakness in front of the others, or to let it get her down enough that she stopped putting all of her effort into the game.

Good thing, too. The bear decided to change the rules again. She really missed Prometheus right now, the scanning and nav information that came with having her Persona accessible to her and the safety it provided with its enclosing dome- but wishes didn't make things true. See the truth, know the truth; there was just her and her friends and allies, and the strangers who might have the same goal. Moving closer to the wall she tugged her shoes free with her left hand and hung them from her fingers by the laces, taking the chance to look intently at the fallen barrier. Did it fall in, or out? Was it pushed down to fool them, or for entry or escape?

She'd remember. Her mind held save files forever, unable to delete them. Turning back she started to shout for Makoto, to see where her friend was going, and to look around the room to see who was still alive in here, to remember that too.

Then, she was being lifted and froze, hands clenching tighter as her body reflexively stiffened. Steel armed man had her. For what. Who was this. Where was she going. Out of here, but to live or to die or what? And what about Makoto, she had to keep an eye on Makoto-

Dropping her shoes she held out her left hand for Queen. "Makoto!" she yelled, gesturing for her to follow, to hopefully stay in sight, a pleading look on her face. "Stay safe, please, no matter what, get out of there!" I won't forgive myself if you die.
 

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Posts
60
Age
12
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Profile
link

Morgan really really hadn’t liked the idea of cutting open a person who was dead. A person who hadn’t even agreed to it when in life. But things just got worse and worse still. Kaito ordered Bucky to inspect the room and he was clearly hurting himself. Morgan just looked with fear and horror at the people in the room. If they were supposed to find a way out, survive, would they make it out if this was how they acted towards each other. He never got to ask the question. Falling where he stood at the sound of a music box.

When he came to he became instantly aware that his left foot was sleeping. With the weird angle he had fallen in that probably was the reason. He sat himself up straight and started to wiggle it, trying to get the tingling to stop. As he was doing that noticing that one of them, Hal, wasn’t getting up anymore. Another victim then, even with the barrier which… now was destroyed.

And the room which would soon follow. Ooh ooh no that was bad. A little bit panicked he looked around the room until he was put on his feet, surprisingly gentle, by Bucky. Along the way they also picked up Futaba and though he was dazed for a split second he did look over his shoulder, ”Winter?!” he called for the only person who he really really trusted in there. Trying to keep a steady pace without running but still looking for his friend. She’d make it out right?

 
Posts
35
Alias
Shielder
Age
18
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Demi servant
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Shield
Profile
link


Everything is moving fast. Is it a fast situation? Or is it a case of sinking realisation.

Lilac eyes fixate on the screen for a millisecond to look at the body, it was Hal this time.. except it was noticable that there was no stab wound as far as she could see.. then there was something that looked like... foam was it?

There was not the time to focus on the body however, as the demon bear itself seemed to grave itself with its prescence in the meeting room without a delay.

A bad time for her master however to still be asleep. In the desperate scramble that split everyone into the hallway without a moment, Bucky picking up two of the group. Even if it was a task that strained at her strength, she is quick to try and drag her Friend out of the room, trying to wake her throughout the whole ideal.

Shielding her from any of the falling debris with an arm over her head.

 

Edmund Pevensie

Chronicles of Narnia
Posts
18
Location
River Town
Age
15
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/His
Species
Human
Occupation
Refuge caretaker
Profile
link
Organizer
link

Edmund blinked sleep out of his eyes, deciding he really detested that bangle. Falling asleep and waking up to another body was becoming a hassle, and it was only the third repeat. Apparently they had no time to dawdle as the main room was about to collapse... and he had no idea why on earth he was believing the talking bear... thing that informed them about it in the first place.

There were plenty of people saying to run already, so Edmund only stuck long enough to ensure ones like Kotone did not stay around too long trying to evacuate everyone and forgetting to move themselves before darting out of the room himself. Hastily drawing an arrow on the wall by the chalk he swiped along to mark the passage they were in, he waved to the others as his free hand found the passage he’d opened before.

“New plan,” he called, moving along with the rest of them. “Stick together, as many as we can. Pairs didn’t work, remember? Let’s see if larger groups will.”

Too bad that they didn’t have time to put the first two plans in action entirely before taking that nap, for all they’ve made a good start with them. Now, it looked like they had to think fast, and think on their feet.

He wasn’t entirely sure he liked that.
 

Makoto Niijima

Persona
Posts
688
Location
Ark City
Alias
Queen
Age
18
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'5"
Occupation
Martial Arts Instructor
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Ryuji Sakamoto
Profile
link
They didn't have time. Not enough time to set the blood trap, and it looked like the imposter moved the barrier. They couldn't study its remains or the drooling, maybe poisoned corpse of Hal Jordan, as Monokuma decided to shake things up. Great. Bucky grabbed Futaba and Morgan to get them moving, and Makoto hesitated as the room began to cave in. Shit, they couldn't even get the three dead people out...

"I'll be right behind you!" Makoto called to Futaba, before she grabbed a chair leg and shoved it under an arm. Just in case they needed it. She ran over and helped Mash carry the still sleeping girl out of the main room. All these drug doses weren't good for them, let alone the lack of food or water. "Let's get going," she grunted, trying to bear more of the weight for her.
 

Kotone Shiomi

Persona
Posts
28
Age
17
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'3
Occupation
Movie Ticketer
Alignment
Neutral Good
Profile
link

Things were already starting to crumble around her. Bucky was at least able to bring out two of the more vulnerable members of the group (and Kyle brought the latest corpse, for some reason)- but time was quickly running out, and Kotone needed to get out, herself. Quickly navigating around the fallen and falling rubble, she made her way out of the collapsing room. She could only hope that everyone else would be able to get out on time... as it stood, there was no longer an opportunity for her to help anyone left behind.
 

Guren Ichinose

Owari no Seraph
Posts
43
Age
16
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human (namanari)
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
possessed by girlfriend
Profile
link
Directory
link

It was the third time. Guren woke up to the sound of the announcement signaling another dead person. He didn’t know who it was, but at least it was not them. The mastermind was pushing them to be more active. And what’s with that- Oh, traps. They were in catacombs after all.

Guren stood up and looked over to Shinya. He couldn’t help but feel a little thankful that they were already out of the meeting room and spared from the panic that was bound to happen as everyone was evacuating. This was not time to worry for others when they weren't even safe themselves, Guren tried to tell himself. Now, they were truly on their own. Well, they could meet back up with the others, but it didn’t feel safe travelling in large groups. Plus, he trusted Shinya way more than any of the others.

“The mastermind is basically saying that escaping is the better option, compared to trying to find the killer.” Guren said to Shinya as he stood up and dusted his pants. Right before the last hour ended, they showed each other their NG codes. Both of theirs were very annoying, but Shinya’s especially was really easy to trigger. They had to be very careful.

He stood there, just trying to think for a while. Guren was most certain that there was a mastermind behind this. They seemed to think of this as a game; the rules, the setting, forcing them to move out of the meeting room, and such. It almost felt like the vampires who found no interest in anything, so they just amused themselves.

If this train of thought were going in the right direction, for example, then it wouldn’t be too far off to think that the mastermind would also give buffs to certain people. Maybe there are clues to look for. Maybe secret rooms that contained useful information. Those were all possible.

“I think we should look for clues on our own,” Guren said to Shinya. “Your code is very easy to trigger with more people around. Be careful, since there are traps now.”

He went up to the nearest camera and studied it.

 

Shinya Hiiragi

Owari no Seraph
Posts
11
Age
16
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Profile
link



The bear always had a frustratingly excited tone in its voice. This time it even had a costume to match. “Geological unrest, huh… we better be careful where we step too.”

“Come on, give me more credit. I’ve been practically training my whole life for this code. Anyways…” There was little else to be investigated, so Shinya followed after Guren. But instead of peering up at the camera as Guren had done, he looked towards the TV screen instead. “Is it safe to touch these?” No wires protruded out of the electronics themselves, so they must have been connected into the stone.

A low vibration echoed through the ground, signalling the collapse of the main room. Shinya wondered whether not everyone made it out okay. If anything happened here, if the walls caved in, they wouldn’t have anywhere to run. “Let's get going, it won’t be long before this hall collapses too.”


 

Futaba Sakura

Persona
Posts
1,520
Location
Ark City
Alias
Oracle, MedjedisDead
Age
19
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
152 cm (5 ft)
Occupation
Game designer- Alibaba Productions
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
Profile
link
Organizer
link
Strangers, especially large, male ones, tended to unsettle Futaba a little- but she managed to keep her composure until she'd gotten out of the room and heard Makoto's assurance. She'd keep her promises. As soon as that was done and they were in the hall she slipped out from under the big man's arm though, sidling along the wall and keeping the doorway in sight while anxiously rocking on her heels, waiting to see who made it out- and who didn't.

Oh, and maybe she should thank the big guy for showing her out? ...She wasn't really sure about that yet though, and she could do that later if she wanted. Bigger things to think about.

Instead, she had to think of the remaining options, and that would take a lot of her brain power. Staying together as a group carried risks, just like everything else- it restricted their speed, made them easier to find, and meant they couldn't limit other player's access to them. Was that why the DM had taken it away? Who knew. They were probably just a dick, and if it was the same person Ren had mentioned before.. Yeah, mostly just a sadistic person.

She stared at the former doorway. "Bye room."
 

Junko Enoshima

Danganronpa
Posts
147
Age
18
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Despair
Occupation
Ultimate Despair
Alignment
Chaotic Evil


With a sound less like an earthquake, and more like very contained explosive charges, the meeting room fell in on itself, too neatly to be natural. But, looking around, it bacame clear that the only bodies under the rubble were those that were already dead.

Everyone inside that room had made it out safely.
 

James "Bucky" Barnes

Marvel Universe
Posts
250
Location
64 River Styx Lane
Gender
Male
Species
Augmented Human
Occupation
Bartender at Jenny's
Relationship Status
Single
Profile
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Content Warning


Bucky didn't seem in the least bit bothered about the reactions of his two charges once they were out of the room. He stepped clear himself as soon as they'd escaped, rather dispassionately watching as the room caved in, then made a soft noise as he dropped down to kneel on the ground.

"Damage to report," he repeated, a little more clearly this time, reaching to work off the stained red Henley he had been wearing, leaving just the dark gray undershirt beneath it. Once it was off, though, the others would be able to see where the metal arm connected to his torso, with metal visible going into his side most of the way down his chest as well. Old scarring was visible, but at the moment, there was also what seemed like tearing in places where the skin hadn't held up to the strain of the arm's movements earlier, and blood was still leaking from the connective areas, down his side and even into the metal itself.

Despite how it looked and obviously had to hurt, his face gave away no sign of pain except for a slightly increased tightness in his jaw, and he simply stared straight ahead, speaking in his same flat way. "Damage to pectoralis minor, clavicle replacements, trapezius, serratus anterior. Possible misplacement of enhanced teres major. Possible corruption in plates one through eight."

He stared back at the collapsed room again, before speaking. "Continuation of mission seeking hidden areas delayed."
 
Posts
35
Alias
Shielder
Age
18
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Demi servant
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Shield
Profile
link


With makotos help, she was grateful beyond relief, managing to pull out Gudako just in time, thankful that everyone had made it out in time, however there is a moment of silence and sadness in the sinking realisation that the bodies of those who had been murdered were now lost...

"Thank you Makoto"

She bows her head softly as she places a pale hand on Gudako's wrist, just to ensure she was still alright. A soft smile of relief washes over her that she was still in good health.

All that was left now was one thing. Choosing a person to entrust it to however.. it is difficult, after all the killer could be the person she shares it with... or worse that the person she entrusts it to will end up killed by the killer before the next round begins.

She glances at the winter soldier as he speaks again, even when faced with injuries he carried on as normal... She thinks among those remaining, Whilst Gudako is asleep is the best time to share this with someone.

"Can you keep an eye on her for a moment, I need to have a word in private with someone."

If something happened to Kaito, it would be clear that she was the killer, so surely by stating her intentions it would alleviate any worries in doing so.

"I'm sorry Edmund, i promise it will only take a moment, however, I do agree we shouldn't split off.."

She raises to her feet, it is something that will be a heavy burden to place upon someone, something cruel that cannot be avoided regardless, however... she finds a hand already tugging at Kaito's sleeve. her heart is beating loud throughout her body, to keep calm in such a moment is hard.

"Kaito.. Can we talk around this corner for a moment.. in private?"

She isn't sure whether she wants to cry, she isn't sure whether to feel a relief that things have at least gone in good favour for her so far. She wants to share it with someone at the very least.




 
Last edited:

Kyle Hyde

Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Posts
66
Age
33
Gender
Male
Species
Human
Height
6 ft.
Occupation
Nuka-Cola salesman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
difficult to explain
Profile
link
Organizer
link
Kyle dropped Hal to the floor the second he made it out of the conference room, and used his now-free hands to support himself by grabbing onto one of the hallway's many skeletal hand-holds. He was not prepared for dragging a corpse around before he even had a chance to fully wake himself, after all, "Damn, that shouldn't have been that hard, 5 years back that wouldn't have been a problem for me."

After catching his breath, the ex-detective did a body count, "Yeah looks like everyone's here... except for the other victims. Poor kids." Hyde somberly stared at the remains of the conference room, before bringing himself back into the moment, "Okay, I have Hal's body so we should have a chance to investigate him freely. If I had to guess I'd say it was probably poison that did him in, but we should still look at him closely. We might be able to find something else if we're lucky..." his voice trailed off after seeing the state Bucky was in,

"-Fuck!" the salesman took off his jacket and rushed over to his friend, "I completely forgot about him fucking his arm up before the timer ran out! I wish we had bandages or something, but this is probably the best we can do for now," Kyle did his best to tie his jacket around where Bucky was bleeding from, before turning around to look for the man's "master," "Kaito! Quick! Tell him to him to lay off his arm for a while...! Kaito?"
 
Last edited:

Kaito Momota

Danganronpa
Luminary of the Stars
Posts
310
Age
18
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/him
Species
Human
Height
6'0/184cm
Occupation
Space Pilot
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Shipping his friends (Single)
Profile
link
Everyone actually got away safely, though for some reason Bucky actually acted on his own and grabbed Morgan and Futaba as he left. Did that mean the brainwashing was starting to wear off? Hopefully that was what it meant because Kaito didn't want to keep this going any longer than he needed to.

He sighed in relief that everyone was safe, but that didn't last long because Bucky was hurt pretty bad by the whole thing. "Shit, it's getting really bad..." he muttered in a low tone, a pained expression on his face as he tried to think of a solution.

At first, he was distracted by Bucky and didn't hear Mash, but then she started tugging at his sleeve and asked him for a private conversation, which really caught him offguard.

"Huh? Me?" he asked, giving Mash a weird look until he heard Kyle call out to him, making him turn his focus to Bucky again. "Oh! Uh... relax that arm for a while, Bucky!" he said, his mind too all over the place for him to properly think things through. He then looked back at Mash, not suspicious of the girl, but definitely curious. "Sure, lead the way."
 
Posts
35
Alias
Shielder
Age
18
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Demi servant
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Shield
Profile
link

"Thank you..."

She can't help but feel her heart sink as the reality of it all gets closer, even at the wary look of others, she doesn't blame them, however they take a turn to the left at the nearest corridor in hopes that there was no one else around. It was selfish. But she needed someone to talk to about it at the very least.

Would they ever forgive her for this..

No, it had to be done. She knows that much.

"I am sorry... I am about to place a burden on your shoulders.."

Deep breathes, one, two, she wished she had been more prepared for this moment, it wouldn't be the first time she lost. Some hopes were forged that things could have been sorted before this round, however with the room caving in and half of the group wandered off.. it was time to accept the fate that lay before her.

She needs a moment to prepare herself, nails digging slightly into a clenched fist.

"I will die at the end of this round"

Her answer is the only thing that seems calm, the only thing that seems stable and certain at this very second. Saying these words would only made her fate sink in.

Instead of explaining it with words, she hold out her wrist to him.

It was meant to be simple, it was her duty as a servant to make sure her master was safe, that was the main course of action. Yet she cant help but feel a level of fear, in both death but what comes next.. She tries to force a sad smile more than anything.

"I am not sad.. this is the outcome of the two I would have preferred.. however I ask only one thing. Please, just make sure my friend is okay.. "

It takes a moment for her to realise the tears that begin to stroll down her cheeks, and quickly uses the sleeve of her jacket to wipe them away.

"I am sorry..."
 

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Posts
60
Age
12
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Profile
link

It was a close call and one that made him feel anxious. Things were getting heated with a stable home base now they didn’t have that much. The weird old man, Kyle, he dragged along Hal’s body to. Maybe it would render some sort of clue? Morgan wasn’t a crime investigator he wanted to be useful though. So he agreed with Edmund that staying together was their best shot. Staying together and focusing on finding a way out. Especially if more of the catacombs were going to collapse.

”This is a maze, if parts of it collapse that lead to the exit we might become trapped here” he noted. An exit should be their priority. He missed his father, and his dad. He missed the school and he wanted to go back to what he now considered his home. He knew he shouldn’t want that, he wasn’t going to say it. Three people weren’t going to make it home after all.

Morgan was looking around, they had come this way before but maybe they had missed something. The way the room had collapsed didn’t seem accidental to him. He probably should have paid a lot more attention to where he was going when he was passed by two people, Mash and Kaito. Not paying them much mind he kept looking around. Until he stopped as he heard Mash again.

Oh, his face fell almost immediately. And he wanted to do something about it. That just wasn’t right. Another person that they were going to lose. And someone who they had been going to lose from the start. Mash had to have known. He deflated even more. How many others would have NG codes that would set them up to die in a limited amount of time. If the hallways became too dangerous then how long before he would trigger his? Softly he slinked back to the group, coming up empty handed. There wasn’t anything here that would help them.

The only thing they had was each other, and as long as they weren’t acting as a group they didn’t have even that.
 

Current Season

Status Updates

I could really use more stuff to do with Palmer, if anyone's interested in plotting?
//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
54,514
Posts
462,183
Members
494
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom