By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Inactive [M] Bumps In The Night

I
I

Ivan Turbell

March 20th, Year 110
218 South Trombley, River Town
Participants: @Springtrap

Content Warning

Ivan tossed and turned in his bed, shifting positions from his left side to his right for what felt like every other minute. The last time he’d checked the clock on his wall, it read 12:30 AM. Thirty past the midnight hour, and sleep just wouldn’t come to him. He gave a light sigh and moved over to lay on his back, trying with difficulty to resist the temptation of taking another glance at the time. How frustrating it was not to be able to get a wink of shuteye while he actually needed it! Narcolepsy had him fighting to stay awake every second of the day and evening but once the sun went down, that groggy sensation instantly went away and right when he normally would have hoped for it. Sleep seemed impossible. Wayward thoughts and insomnia haunted him all through the night.

Finally giving in, he sat upright and stared at the clock. 1 AM. So much for feeling well rested come the following day. For him, that was pretty typical, but it never ceased to vexate him. Why couldn’t he have a normal sleep cycle like the majority of the Box presumably did? Why did he have to live with this debilitating condition? It wasn’t fair! These notions swirled in his head and irked him. Perhaps he was in need of something to eat, or a session of listening to music to calm him. With a bit of effort he slipped out of bed and headed toward the kitchen. He was convinced he’d left his media player on the counter by the sink, so at least he could kill two birds with one stone.

He approached the device which had indeed been sitting there, but then stopped dead in his tracks. The neighbors must have been having a fight or something similar, or else he was hearing the pounding, clanging noises in his head. Or maybe a rat or a bird had gotten caught in the vents, but regardless it was unnerving to hear at such a late hour. Scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, he snatched the music player off the counter and shoved in the ear buds. Under the usual circumstances, that would have muffled the rattling and banging, but this time around it was becoming louder and harder to block out. Making his best attempt to disregard it all, Ivan opened up the refrigerator to look for a snack to nibble on. With his luck, he’d probably end up experiencing another episode now

Last edited by a moderator:

Springtrap

Five Nights at Freddy's
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Reanimated corpse/Animatronic
Height
7'0"
Occupation
None
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

Unlike other residents of the Box, Springtrap didn't have a home. Instead, he simply wandered around and hid occasionally in whatever shelter he could find. At the moment, the murderous animatronic considered Pandopolis to be his hunting ground. Springtrap wasn't about to give up his past-time just because he was in another world. Today, he had been keeping tabs on a vulnerable-looking individual during his roaming. Although this person was an adult, Springtrap wasn't going to pass up an opportunity and any vulnerable victim would do. Once free of his AI's restrictions, the olive-green bunny limped to the apartment complex where his would-be victim resided. The hard part was actually getting inside without being seen.

Eventually, Springtrap found the best way in was to use his tactic of going via the ventilation system. Although the vents were set up a bit differently from Fazbear's Fright, they were roomy enough for a 7-foot-tall animatronic to crawl through. Unfortunately, Springtrap's heavy body and metal parts resulted in the usual clunking sounds. The phantoms, meanwhile, were perfectly silent. The perks of being semi-corporeal. It also took some time to find the exact place where his target was located. He often had to pause and use one of the phantoms to scout ahead and make sure he was going in the right direction. However, he wasn't worried. His "free-roaming mode" lasted for six hours, so he knew the AI wouldn't interfering for a while yet. Springtrap could usually tell when he was allowed to kill. He just had to get it done in time.

After some time crawling through the labyrinthine vent system, he had finally located the person who was his target. Making sure he didn't accidentally open the vent, the robotic rabbit peered through the grille at the man below. Ordinarily, Springtrap would have used one of the phantoms to distract his target, but there was no need. The stranger was rummaging around in his fridge with those weird earbuds in. That made things much easier. With some difficulty, Springtrap pried the grille open before maneuvering himself to exit feet first. Thanking his lucky stars for his height, the bipedal bunny landed with a dull thud while the phantoms landed silently behind him.

@Ivan Turbell

Reactions: Ivan Turbell
I
I

Ivan Turbell

Ivan peered into the refrigerator for a short moment, only to find that there really wasn’t much inside that looked too appetizing for a midnight snack. It didn’t help that he hadn’t stocked up on much, but it was difficult to grocery shop when he felt groggy all the time so he’d decided to put it off for now. Back on Earth he’d done the same until he had a rare burst of energy or ran completely out of food, and he had a sinking feeling that in Pandora it’d be the same. At least, for a good while it would be. He’d heard of the StarkNet and the amazing things that could be done with it, and his weird new wireless camera phone had it installed, but he figured that learning how to utilize it would take a lot of effort. Maybe tomorrow, he’d kept telling himself. But the right time never came.

Deciding some milk would have to be enough to sate his appetite tonight, Ivan pulled out the carton and moved over to the cabinets to find a glass. With Scorpions’ Rock You Like A Hurricane now playing through his background-noise-canceling earbuds at the softest decibel the loud song could go, he had hoped to feel at ease with his surroundings but paranoia lingered in his mind. For some inexplicable reason, he felt absurdly like he was being watched. It was a feeling he never did quite get unless he actually did have a pair of eyes on him, so having that hunch while he was alone in his apartment at night was rather unsettling. Ivan doubted it was the effect of an episode and he was fairly certain he wasn’t going crazy, which only meant one thing.

There really was something staring down at him in the vents.

The muffled thud he heard from behind had him springing into action. Quickly as humanly possible, Ivan dumped the milk into the glass, ripped the earbuds out, then whirled around in the opposite direction. The vent was wide open, but of the two things he saw that was the least alarming. The giant, decroded looking man-in-an-animal-suit dropping down from it was far, far worse. Ivan stumbled backwards against the counter, knocking the milk filled glass onto the tile with a splash and a crash. It was a hallucination, it had to be, but even his most vivid imaginings had never looked, or sounded that real. Staring it directly in the hideous face with his widened blue eyes, Ivan began to stutter. “O-okay, rabbit. You are...funny.
Yeah. You’re d-downright hilarious but we have to face the facts here. You...are not real! And lemme tell you what, at the count of two you are gonna be as good as history, gone in a flash! You hear me? One...two!”

Springtrap

Five Nights at Freddy's
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Height
7'0"
Occupation
None
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

Springtrap was unsurprised by the nervous stranger's reaction to his uninvited entrance. It wasn't every day you had a 7-foot rabbit break in through your air vent. Not to mention he was not the most friendly-looking animatronic. Even Springtrap's perpetual grin looked more like a grimace. It was probably just as well the man wasn't close enough to notice the rotting corpse inside of the animatronic before him. The poor fellow would probably faint. However, that would make Springtrap's job easier.

Of course, the man hadn't fainted just yet. The stranger had simply spilled their milk instead. Springtrap could sense the man's fear, which pleased him. He enjoyed the fear his victims showed.

But this guy wasn't like the others.

He seemed to think the olive-green bunny wasn't real. It was as if the stranger had never seen an animatronic animal character before. Even one as decayed as Springtrap. His one intact ear twitched slightly as he eyed the man with a mixture of confusion and amusement. They were going to soon realize he was real, though. Especially as only the phantoms were like hallucinations. Unlike the man, Springtrap responded to the rambling with his usual calm and gravelly voice, complete with a south-eastern English accent. "I think not, human. That would depend on what you define as "funny." You're also wrong on both counts as I fail to see the hilarity in dropping from an air vent. I assure you, I am very real. The phantoms behind me are hallucinations, but everyone sees them here. I heard you but I am not going anywhere. You'll have to do better than that if you want me to disappear."

I
I

Ivan Turbell

Counting to two should have done the trick. These sleep hallucinations of his rarely lasted longer than a few minutes, and Ivan had already been staring at the decaying rabbit man for about three of them. His living room would have normally gone back to normal, complete with a sealed vent, and there shouldn’t have been any sign that the rabbit had ever stepped out of it because it hadn’t because the rabbit monster wasn’t real. However, this particular vision was being pretty stubborn. The vent remained open, and the possessed stuffed animal hadn’t budged an inch.

Ivan snapped his fingers once as a feeble attempt to make the creature disappear. He snapped them twice, but there was just no making this night terror fade away. “Okay, uh…” Ivan searched his mind frantically for ideas, ”I’m gonna close my eyes for ten seconds!” He did as he said, scrunching up his face really tight. “If you’re not gone…” Ivan exhaled sharply and his voice trailed off. What was he going to do if the stuffed rabbit wasn’t gone? Call the cops? Fight it? Jump out of the window and hope it wouldn’t follow? These all seemed like terrible ideas. Giving up, he blinked his eyes open at the six second mark, only to find that his unwelcome company was still there.

Ivan backed up until he could go no further, his hand finding a stray shard of glass that had been produced by the broken cup of milk. He clutched it carefully, intending to use it as a weapon should it come to that. The rabbit continued with its ugly stare and its ear twitched in a creepy sort of manner. And then it did what no other hallucination he’d ever experienced had ever done before.

It spoke.

If its gravelly tone wasn’t enough to disturb him then its words did the trick. The nightmare was mocking his choice of words and speaking of phantoms. It challenged him to try and make it disappear. Ivan swallowed a nervous lump in his throat and shuddered before finally speaking up for himself. “Alright! Alright! This is nuts, but I think you’re telling the truth. Either I’m completely off my rocker or you’re real, and I like to think of myself as sane enough. Now, would you be any happier if I called you terrifying? And uh, do you need a cough drop or something, ‘cause you sound kinda hoarse!”

Ivan’s watery gaze then darted over to openings in the rabbit’s torso. It almost looked as if there was something horribly fleshy inside. “Hey, you...you lost all of your stuffing there, huh? You need me to...to fix you up with a stuffed toy restoration guy?” Ivan practically squeaked the question.

Springtrap

Five Nights at Freddy's
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Height
7'0"
Occupation
None
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

Springtrap couldn't help but find this guy's behavior somewhat amusing. No one had written him off as a bad dream before. Or a hallucination, for that matter. People did usually fear him, though. However, the blue-eyed man's fear was somewhat different.

The decaying animatronic flickered his eyelids a little, the robotic bunny equivalent of a confused blink. This guy seemed intent on making Springtrap disappear. The stranger scrunching up their face and closing their eyes made him chuckle softly. The poor guy looked like he had trapped wind. Of course, Springtrap wasn't going anywhere. Not yet, anyway. He still had a victim to deal with. He didn't want leave a job unfinished, either. Leaving someone alive was sloppy. People had an annoying tendency to blab when left alive. Springtrap didn't want to deal with law enforcement, either. His aversion to police had not changed. Even robots could get in trouble with the authorities.

Springtrap watched the guy arm himself with a bit of broken glass. The 7-foot rabbit was certain it wouldn't cause harm. Other than perhaps cutting through his shabby fur. Being a possessed animatronic had its perks.

But it had a lot of drawbacks, too.

Springtrap nodded slightly as the man finally seemed to realize what he was talking to was real. It took them long enough. Perhaps this person wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. It certainly seemed to be the case. "Obviously. It took you long enough. I haven't heard of hallucinations that could speak. Sane but a little slow on the uptake. I have been called worse. A cough drop wouldn't help."

Springtrap tilted his head at the comments about stuffing. This guy thought he was a giant plushie. "There was never any stuffing to begin with, only wiring, gears, an endoskeleton and springlocks. Anyone who tries to restore me would be in for a rather unpleasant surprise." Springtrap chuckled darkly at the thought of someone seeing the grizzly spectacle inside him.

I
I

Ivan Turbell

As crazy as it was, the monstrous rabbit was actually talking sense, at least on a personal level. In the history of his narcoleptic episodes, Ivan had never suffered a hallucination involving a voice speaking in human language. The closest he’d ever come to something like that was when he’d mistaken his mother’s shouting for the screech of a serpent. The beat up bunny was wrong about one thing, though and Ivan made sure to point it out, albeit anxiously and with caution as to not anger it. “What, y-you’ve never heard of an auditory hallucination? I mean, sure, I’ve only had a handful but I’ve never had voices talking to me like this. I guess what I’m trying to say is...I can hear you so clearly that you have to be real. You have to!”

It wasn’t that he wanted the animatronic to exist. He most certainly did not want him to stick around in his apartment much longer. His hopes that he was still sane simply outweighed his fear of the ghastly appearance of the rabbit itself. Its agreement that he hadn’t lost his mind did have him second guessing though. “But uh, how can I be sure you’re not just telling me what I want to hear? What if you’re my first talking hallucination? And the first one that won’t go away?” Ivan rolled his shoulders in a shrug, and set the piece of glass back onto the counter. So far, this weird rabbit man hardly seemed like a physical threat. “It’s not too late for it to happen, you know. For me to go completely bananas.”

Ivan moved away from the counters and closer to the living area where the vent still hung open, all while keeping a distance from the bunny suit. “So let’s say you’re as real as me. Why’d you come into my apartment anyway? You looking for a home or something?” he asked casually, reaching for the vent to shut it only to find that it was too high up. With that discovery made, he grabbed a stool from the corner of the room and hopped up on it, then got the job done. After that, he shot a glance over his shoulder in the direction of the bunny man, who was still there and explaining what he was made of. His eyes went straight to the fleshy spot in its chest yet again. Why hadn’t the giant lapine mentioned anything about that particular component?

“So you’re more of an animatronic,” Ivan realized uneasily, stepping down from the stool and returning to back to its former spot. “You know, like the ones at Showbiz Pizza Place. Those’re real popular back home.” Carefully, he closed in on the animatronic. “Gears, wiring…” he thought out loud,
“it can’t be that scary inside of you, can it? You’re like a really big broken toy.”

Springtrap

Five Nights at Freddy's
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Height
7'0"
Occupation
None
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

This guy was clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed. Springtrap had heard of auditory hallucinations, but they were sounds. He didn't think they came with a visual effect. Springtrap nodded at the guy's words. "Of course I have. They usually aren't visible, though. I am very real. I thought we established that."

He had definitely picked the right target. This guy didn't seem too frightened, though. More worried about their sanity than anything else. That was something he felt didn't make sense on Pandora, which was the embodiment of insanity. "Even if I was to do that, I wouldn't tell you. That would be highly unlikely, even in a place like Pandora. Hallucinations aren't there constantly, even for those who are insane." This guy was hardly a lunatic. Stupid yes, but still of sound mind. "Perhaps. But that's neither here nor there."

Springtrap turned his head to follow the man before the rest of his body followed. "That's hardly hypothetical. Unfinished business. But I won't keep you longer than I have to," he stated calmly. He kept his eyes on the guy as they attempted to close the vent. It didn't bother the animatronic. In fact, it made his job easier. After all, he didn't want this guy to get any ideas and try to escape through the vents.

"Obviously," Springtrap replied, tilting his head up slightly like someone rolling their eyes would. "Indeed, I worked at such a place once. That was many years ago, though." He allowed the guy to approach as it would make jumpscaring them easier. "There's more to me than meets the eye," he pointed out. "The company I worked for didn't make toys. They made animatronics."

I
I

Ivan Turbell

“But sometimes they are!” Ivan argued, scratching his curly-haired head and frowning. For his own hallucination, the rabbit man didn’t seem to agree with him on some important points, like how auditory often accompanied visuals. It really did seem that it had a mind of its own.

It was a bitter pill to swallow, but this factor alone was enough to permanently convince him that he really was talking to a seven foot tall rabbit in his apartment. “Okay, you win. There’s no way my subconscious could make that kinda mistake. You are absolutely, one-hundred percent, dyed in the wool real.”

He swallowed a nervous lump in his throat, grip on the glass shard tightening as the animatronic gave him a vague answer about why he’d paid a visit. “Well if it’s not here then why’d you come over, huh? You’re not looking for a meal are ya? Seeing that you’re made up of springs, cogs and some other stuff,” Ivan couldn’t bear to describe it as flesh, “I can’t say you are. And that’d hardly count as unfinished business now, would it?”

A long list of possibilities for the bunny suit’s visit swam in his head, making him feel a little lightheaded. Lost and lonely was at the bottom of it, while secretly a sociopathic killer was creeping up to the top. “What’re you keeping me for anyway?” Ivan whined. “And how long’s it gonna be? I mean, you know I have to get some rest tonight, don’t you? I’m not like you, I’m...I’m human. Me trying to get by without rest is like...like you running on empty batteries!” At least, that’s what he hoped. The rotting, fleshy substance he’d noticed inside its body hinted otherwise in the most horrific possible way.

“Please,” Ivan begged, trembling from head to toe,
“just tell me what you want! And in return...I won’t tell anybody I ever saw or heard from you, okay?”

Springtrap

Five Nights at Freddy's
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Height
7'0"
Occupation
None
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

"I'll take your word for it," Springtrap sighed. He wasn't about to argue the point with this guy. He had more important things to do.

Like killing this guy before six o'clock. "I thought I had made that quite clear. I'd imagine so, although the subconscious mind isn't in my area of expertise. Less dyed in the wool and more shabby fur, I think."

He chuckled a little at the guy's nervousness. "As I said before, I have unfinished business here. Definitely not. Indeed I am," Springtrap chuckled darkly at the mention of the other stuff, "Correct. It's impossible for me to eat anything as I lack a functioning digestive system."

In fact, what was left of his digestive system was practically melded with the suit's endoskeleton. However, he could still bite down on this guy if he wanted to. "You will find out soon enough," Springtrap stated calmly. "Given my time limit, not too long. I doubt listening to music in your kitchen qualifies as rest. I can see that. I don't have batteries, although I do deactivate from time to time." Rest was for mortals, after all. He didn't have to worry about such pathetic limitations anymore.

"I know that," Springtrap pointed out while slowly starting to limp closer to the terrified man, "I have experience at keeping things hidden. No one in my world ever found out what happened to the others."

I
I

Ivan Turbell

“Ha ha ha,” Ivan laughed weakly, pointing a finger in the rabbit suit’s direction. “That’s right. Always keep a sense of humor. Even if you’re a giant stuffed rabbit straight out of a pizza place.” Whether the big bunny had meant to joke or had simply taken the dyed in the wool comment literally was beyond him, but at this point he figured it was best to follow his own advice and take the lighthearted approach. That didn’t make him trust his company any more though. The seven foot rabbit suit was - at the very, very least - extraordinarily intimidating.

Though as a matter of fact, he was a whole lot more than that. Just looking at the oversized lapine gave Ivan the shivers as did hearing its low, scratchy voice. The battered old thing was nothing short of a nightmare and Ivan was desperate to get it out of his apartment, but all the same, its sudden appearance had brought up so many questions that had made Ivan a little too curious for answers.

“But what do you mean, time limit? You’ve got something more important on schedule, or something?” Ivan asked, backing his way out of the kitchen and towards his bedroom. “Hey, why don’t you go ahead and...and get that over with, then? We can...we can catch up later! I-it’s really...not a problem!” His heart was pounding so hard, he felt like it was on the verge of exploding, and his legs felt like they were slowly turning to jelly. Oh, no, no, no! Of all times to experience an episode, this would be the worst!

Sticking one of his earbuds back in and setting the volume on low, Ivan switched the player on again. He’d been so distracted by fear that he’d nearly forgotten he’d had it on him until the animatronic made mention of it. “I’m narcoleptic, I c-can’t sleep so well at night!” he explained, his backsteps quickening. Sure enough, his arms were now beginning to weaken. “I...I have to...have to stick to my routine!” he thought out loud, “music and...and relaxation!” Ivan turned the music up one decibel, hoping against all hope that it would keep him from passing out. If only the animal suit hadn’t chosen the worst possible moment to hone in on him!

“N-no batteries..?!” Ivan breathed, his chest heaving with anxiety. He was now on the floor and close to collapsing, but still he managed to scoot himself backwards and against the fortunately cracked open bedroom door. Hopefully, with that limp, the rabbit man wouldn’t be so fast. Ivan positioned a hand on the doorknob and prepared to swing it open, the glass shard still tightly held in his free hand.
“I don’t...I don’t know what you’re talking about..! What happened...to the others?!”

Springtrap

Five Nights at Freddy's
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Height
7'0"
Occupation
None
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

"Huh," Springtrap queried, with slight confusion. "I wasn't making a joke, but whatever. I'm not stuffed, I'm an animatronic." He was nothing like a stuffed toy. Toys couldn't be worn as costumes. They didn't have corpses stuffed inside them, either.

This guy clearly had not been to anything resembling children's entertainment recently. Springtrap didn't think it was that hard to tell the difference between an animatronic and a stuffed toy. It probably explained the series of questions this guy was coming out with.

"I don't have all night to get this done. Technically, the AI's the one with the schedule," Springtrap pointed out. "Certainly. There won't be any catching up later. Once I am finished here, I won't be coming back." He was eager to bump this guy off and leave. No one would be any the wiser. Especially if no one saw him leave.

Springtrap's eyelights flickered a little in response to the guy's revelation. "I see," he replied calmly. Watching this guy panic was amusing. The poor fellow seemed to be talking more to himself now. Not that it bothered Springtrap. He enjoyed this man's fear.

"Obviously," Springtrap replied with a dark chuckle. He continued to limp towards the guy, who was now on the floor. Guess they weren't kidding about the narcolepsy. However, that just made them a very easy target. "Again, that's obvious. It happened in my world, before I came here."

I
I

Ivan Turbell

The monstrous rabbit’s intentions were becoming very clear now, and they were obviously anything but good-natured. He should have figured a good while ago that he was dealing with a killer in a bunny suit. How exactly it operated was beyond him, but his gut feeling told him that there was something seriously sinister at work. A rogue AI would have made sense if he was stuck in a comic book, but this was reality. Then again, he’d been snapped up from the couch and taken to this Pandora world by some otherworldly vines. Logic hardly applied to that, which made him suspect that just about anything could make his newfound fuzzy foe tick. No doubt it was something gruesome.

“Well, it...it looks to me like you’ve got some kind of filling in there!” Ivan shouted from across the room. “I don’t know what that is, but it sure isn’t cotton...!” Just what was that stuff he’d spotted in the rabbit’s torso? Alien discharge? Human flesh? Whatever it was, Ivan hoped desperately that it wasn’t the latter, because skin and muscle being stuffed into an animatronic like that was nothing short of horrific.

Ivan’s head suddenly drooped and his body went limp. He blacked out for a good thirty seconds before regaining consciousness and control of his body. Sweaty and trembling, he looked back up toward the kitchen. Thanks to that narcoleptic episode, the nightmare was gaining on him. It was dangerously close, so close that if it reached out far enough it might be able to grab him by the leg and yank him closer. Its words were no comfort either, as it referenced that what was happening now had happened in his home world.

Ivan moved his hand over the doorknob once more, barely finding a grip on it as his hand was so sweaty. He felt around the floor for the glass shard, fortunately finding it quickly. The rabbit suit was very close to him now, but Ivan was armed. Raising the hand which was unoccupied by the doorknob, he prepared to aim the pointiest end of the shard at the animatronic’s face. “If it’s really that obvious then I’m gonna have to go with the worst case scenario here!” Ivan warned. “I-I’m not gonna end up as another notch in your kill belt! N-not if I have anything to say about it!” With that said, he threw the shard like a dart, aiming it directly at the corner of the animatronic’s right eye.

Springtrap

Five Nights at Freddy's
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Height
7'0"
Occupation
None
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

This man was proving to be an easy target. He rarely found adults that made ideal victims like this guy. Normally, they had a habit of fighting him or calling for help. This guy wasn't like that. However, they did ask a lot of questions. Then again, that wasn't a problem, either. After he'd finished with his victim, they wouldn't be able to tell anyone.

"I wouldn't call it filling," Springtrap replied, continuing to make his way towards the man. "It's more rotting than anything else." It wasn't exactly a lie. The corpse inside him had been rotting the past thirty years. However, it had also partly mummified. Springtrap's body was like a walking tomb.

An evil laugh escaped Springtrap as his target suddenly collapsed. He eagerly continued to approach, but the man quickly came to. Not that it bothered him. Thirty seconds was all he needed to get close. This was too easy. He would soon finish this and have time to escape.

Springtrap continued to limp closer. He was so close to finishing this guy. Springtrap didn't flinch as the guy found the bit of glass from before. He chuckled darkly. "Worse for you, perhaps," Springtrap pointed out. "I beg to differ. This will only hurt for a second." However, his would-be victim hurled the bit of glass at the corner of his right eye. Ordinarily, this would have hit his eye and bounced off, but Springtrap's animatronic eyes had been pushed into the skull of the corpse inside him when the springlocks went off. As a result, the glass became partly stuck in the nearly mummified flesh of his corpse's head. Growling softly, Springtrap proceeded to carefully pull the glass shard out with some bits of flesh dangling from the pointy end.

I
I

Ivan Turbell

It looked as if his assumptions were correct, in which the mysterious substance inside the nightmarish rabbit was indeed composed of meat. Of what type of creature’s, exactly, was anyone’s guess, but the pessimist in Ivan had him suspecting the worst case scenario. Within the murderous bunny was undoubtedly the flesh of a human’s. Perhaps its first victim, or its last, or perhaps a collection of everyone’s whom he’d murdered in cold blood. How it managed to end up in there, he’d rather not know, though he had a horrible feeling it had been consumed.

Little did he know that throwing the shard to its eye was going to hint him in on the answer.

Ivan breathed a shaky sigh of relief as the glass impacted with the rabbit’s eye. As disgusting as the thing looked with its hopefully plastic eye shoved deeper into the socket, the diversion would buy him some time and he wasn’t about to waste it. Slowly he began to pull the bedroom door open, in a strategic manner so only somebody the size of himself could just barely squeeze through. He’d just gotten it opened halfway and was about to slip inside when he was met with the most horrible sight.

With a swift yank, the rabbit suit had freed the glass shard from its eye, only to reveal that it wasn’t plastic at all. Ivan felt like he was going to be sick. The pointed end of his former weapon was coated in old, rotted flesh. “Oh...God!” Ivan clapped his free hand over his mouth, muffling his next statement. “J-just what the hell are you made of?!” It was a mistake to ask, no doubt. Though the answer was already quite obvious, having it confirmed would be a seriously tough pill to swallow.

With all of the strength and speed he could muster, Ivan backed in through the doorway with a hand still clinging onto the doorknob. “Please! J-just let me be, okay?“ he cried. ”You don’t have to do this! You’re an animatronic, for crying out loud! You’re supposed to...to entertain little kids! Not pretend you’re a Cyberman from a Doctor Who serial!” He was closing the door on the killer robot, but he feared it might still have a few tricks up its sleeve. If it dared to stick a paw through the shrinking opening to block the door from shutting completely, he would most certainly be doomed.

Springtrap

Five Nights at Freddy's
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Height
7'0"
Occupation
None
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
He was not worried about this guy finding out what was inside this suit. Springtrap knew this man didn't have long. He would make sure of that. The thought of letting a potential victim go was abhorrent. He was not one for showing mercy to his victims.

This man was no different to any of the others.

Springtrap continued to limp towards the stranger. They couldn't be allowed to escape. That would make his job harder. He didn't like his victims having an advantage.

The man's reaction to the piece of glass being removed was quite amusing. Springtrap took pleasure in this man's horror. He tossed the bit of glass aside as he limped towards his target's room. "Not what you were expecting." Springtrap chuckled darkly. "Other than what I have already mentioned, the remnants of my former self." This would no doubt unsettle the man further. Not that it bothered the animatronic.

Springtrap kept his gaze on his potential victim. "No. That's not an option," he said calmly. "True, but I want to. Indeed, but that's not all I am. I entertained them once, but that was years ago. I am not a Cyberman." He lunged for the door as the stranger was closing it. He hoped he would be able to block the door by getting part of his body in the gap.

I
I

Ivan Turbell

Ivan had to force himself to take his eyes off of the discarded gore-covered shard so that he could focus on the rabbit man’s next potential move. While he’d succeeded in that, there still was the unfortunate distraction of it giving the gory details regarding its physical form. “W-what?!” Ivan whimpered. ”You’re not telling me you’ve got a dead man’s body stuffed in there!” He felt almost sick with horror and disgust. What kind of messed up nightmare was this?!

All things considered, he had to act fast. If so much as an ear trapped itself between the door and the gap, he would be in bad trouble. Ivan delayed his actions no longer - with a swift yank, the door slammed shut. There was a muffled ‘clunk’ sound as he did so, the kind of sound that only something metallic would make upon impact with another object. His eyes darted down to the base of the door. Trapped between the gap was a musty smelling animatronic paw.

Oh God! He’d shut the door too late!

Ivan let out a terrified yelp, caught off guard by the sight of the trapped appendage. Running a trembling hand through his curly hair, he searched frantically in his mind for ideas he could use to keep the monstrous stuffed rabbit at bay. Shoving it out of the way came to mind first, though he was unsure he had the stomach to touch the creepy robot’s paw.

Regardless of what he thought he could handle or not, he had to do it. This was a life or death situation and it called for desperate measures. Throwing all caution to the wind, he put his hands on the paw and made the attempt. He only hoped that enough damage had been done to the thing’s arm to prevent it from grabbing onto him. Knowing how resilient metal could be, it was doubtful.

Springtrap

Five Nights at Freddy's
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Height
7'0"
Occupation
None
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Springtrap was not surprised by the man's reaction. Humans were rather squeamish creatures, so he'd expected his potential victim to be no different. "Somewhat," Springtrap chuckled. "It's not really stuffed in there." If anything, it was embedded. It was practically part of the suit now.

As his target tried to close the door, he was relieved to hear a metallic clunk as he wedged his hand in the gap of the door. This is what he'd been hoping for. He didn't want to have to crawl through the vents again until he was ready to leave.

This was perfect. All he had to do now was get the door open enough for him to enter the room.

Springtrap chuckled in response to the man's yelp of fear. He liked it when his victims were afraid. However, victims that fought back were far less enjoyable.

He began trying to pry the door open wider. The sooner he got inside, the better. However, his target attempted to shove his hand back out. That would not do at all. He twisted his hand and attempted to grab his would-be victim.

I
I

Ivan Turbell

Ivan noticed the twist of the rabbit suit’s paw almost a moment too late, but pulled his hand away just before it was able to grab it. “Oh...God!” he whimpered, still shaking all over and cringing from the touch of the creepy thing’s mechanical mitt. He’d been seconds from falling victim to it and he’d still yet to wriggle out of the danger zone. The creep was doing a fine job of prying the door open and that didn’t give much time for Ivan to think of a plan. It was time to act on instinct and instinct alone.

Without a second more of hesitation, he scrambled to his feet and shoved the door with all his might. Cursing himself for lacking a bolt to lock it with, he sped over to the first movable piece of furniture in the room, a wooden chair, and pushed it in front. It was hardly much of an obstacle but it was probably good enough to serve as a distraction as he searched for more things to barricade the door with.

The next thing to put in its path was an end table. “You know what, rabbit?” Ivan called out as he struggled to pull the thing in a position so that it was adjacent to the chair. “I gotta...I gotta thank you for this, ‘cause this is the first real workout I’ve had in a...long, long time!” Joking often helped ease the tension, but in a situation like this it was hardly calming.

The last to be moved was the heaviest - a wooden cabinet filled with clothing. Ivan grunted and groaned until he finally got it where he wanted it to be, which was behind the chair and end table. The door was now as secure as he could make it. Chest heaving and sweating all over, Ivan collapsed in the spot front of the furniture and leaned his head against the end table. He eyed the alarm clock above his head. 3:30 AM. He hoped with all his might that the psycho killer’s so-called schedule ended soon. Its sudden deactivation would be his only hope.

Springtrap

Five Nights at Freddy's
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Height
7'0"
Occupation
None
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Springtrap chuckled with amusement at the man's terrified whimpering. "Oh God indeed," he remarked with another dark chuckle. He was still intent on prying the door open, but the man's fear was very pleasing to him. Springtrap wasn't too picky about the age of a fearful victim. However, he was still on a schedule.

Unfortunately, his would-be victim had other ideas. The man had managed to push back and sounded like they were dragging furniture in front of the door. This was certainly not ideal.

The olive-green bunny now had to try and force his way in through the barricade. "There won't be any need when I get in there," Springtrap warned. "Your first and last workout, I assure you." He wasn't about to let this guy go.

Now he just needed to get in there. Springtrap clenched his hands into fists and began to punch the door as hard as possible. He wasn't aiming to break the door down. Springtrap aimed to simply make a large enough hole for him to fit through. He needed to kill this guy soon. Leaving them alive was not ideal. Especially if they talked. He didn't want to deal with the law enforcement here.

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom