By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Inactive [M] Bumps In The Night

I
I

Ivan Turbell

Those ominous words had him springing back into action immediately. Ivan scrambled to his feet, panting with utmost exhaustion as the monstrosity on the other side of the door issued yet another warning. “Oh my God, d-do you ever give up?!” he cried out, not caring one bit whether the question was on the rhetorical side. He highly doubted the creep of a rabbit suit ever did abandon the tasks it was set out to do unless it was forced to, and the only way he imagined that would happen was if it was deactivated or completely destroyed. Knowing there wasn’t much in his apartment that could deal enough damage to the robotic menace including himself, he feared he’d be putting up with it until its so-called schedule put it to rest.

Ivan whipped around to face the door as soon as the loud pounding started up. Again, his eyes darted over to the alarm clock atop the cabinet. 3:50 AM. Wasn’t there anything he could do, to trick this killing machine into thinking its time was up? When was its time up? Shaking all over, Ivan dared to speak again, phrasing his words as carefully as possible. “I...I guess now’s the time you tell me you’re up and at it for twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week!”

If there was anything he’d learned about machines from his comic book collection back at home, it was that they couldn’t lie no matter what. Granted the giant bunny wasn’t running on - God forbid - its first victim’s soul for power, there was a chance it would correct him and give him the exact timing of its deactivation. And while the possibility was about as slim as it could be, if its AI relied on learning its surroundings rather than a physical internal clock, he could tell or perhaps show it that it was currently the time of its deactivation even though it was evidently not.

Springtrap

Five Nights at Freddy's
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Reanimated corpse/Animatronic
Height
7'0"
Occupation
None
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
He chuckled at the man's question. Springtrap was certainly not the type to give up easily. "No, not while I still have unfinished business," he replied calmly. Even as a human, he didn't just give in when the going got tough. After all, he wouldn't have come back if his spirit had just given up.

Springtrap paused in his pounding of the door as the guy spoke again. They seemed to be intent on stalling him. How foolish. He did not appreciate having his patience tried. Springtrap was not stupid and knew this guy was planning something. "I don't sleep, if that's what you're asking."

He was no longer human, so he did not experience fatigue anymore. He knew he wouldn't deactivate for some time yet. The robotic bunny resumed his attempt in breaking the door so he could finish the man off once and for all.

Reactions: Ivan Turbell

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry to the people i'm writing with, kind of all over the place lately. trying to work it out and get back to normal soon hopefully.
So sorry for the recent slowness! I'm gonna post hoard through the weekend and try and catch up in one fell swoop to reset a bit.
// if I disappear, I should be back this Saturday :) //
Zhongli wrote on Howl Jenkins Pendragon's profile.
hOW REMARKABLE THAT I MAY FIND AN EXCEPTIONAL WARLOCK SUCH AS YOURSELF ON THIS EXTRAORDINARILY CONVENIENT PLATFORM AS WELL.
SonicSora wrote on insomniacowl's profile.
watch yourself, little man, i'll get your clown shoes

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kazuha Kaedehara
Top Bottom