Private [M] close your eyes

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.
Description
everything is going to be okay

Basil

OMORI
Alignment
Neutral Good
Content Warning

RW_Basil_Dark_4.png

@Princess Luna || AUGUST 13, Y110 || Dreamworld

He's having that dream again. Or nightmare, however you'd call it.

Basil knows full well that he's dreaming, but it doesn't do anything to reduce the sheer stress of the situation. There's nothing he can really do as SOMETHING toys with him, no matter how hard he begs for the dream to change or stop.

He's swaying from the noose, the flaxen cords straining unforgivably against his neck. His hands are at the loop, clawing in a desperate attempt to allow air back into his needy lungs. His chest is burning, but his mind has no plans of shutting down, even as he draws blood from his flesh. Black blood. Black blood that stares at him as it creeps down his helpless body.

It drops into the grass. Slowly, at first, but soon enough it's pouring out of him in cascades-- far too much for his form to hold, but it happens anyway. It's pouring so much, and Basil can see a pitch-black ocean slowly rise beneath him. Sunny's there too, in the distance, watching. Basil wants to scream. He wants to beg and plead for his friend to rescue him, but his body couldn't manage. It's just a weak, desperate choking sound vibrating from the back of his throat.

The void reaches high enough to cover Basil's feet.

The burning agony is indescribable.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Luna

Luna

My Little Pony
Alias
Luna
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Alicorn
Height
6'
Occupation
Walking in dreams and shit
Alignment
Neutral Good
tumblr_inline_p7jnf6mpjc1s1zau5_100.gif
✦ ―it is time to face your real fears

Luna took a deep breath, diving into another nightmare. The moon, whether or not it was there earlier in this nightmare, started to shine brightly. It was a portent, an omen of her arrival, and her entranceway when the nightmare would not let her in normally. Some nightmares were stubborn, refusing her entry, so she had to make her own path. The moon began to shine, creating a pool of light around Basil, chasing away the shadows, if only for the moment.

"Enough."

A shadow covered the moon, but it kept shining, even as Luna forced her way through it, into the nightmare. She was in horse form, for a change, wings spread wide, and when she landed by Basil's feet, a shield formed, a ball of white light that forced the shadows back, and cut the rope as it passed through it. This nightmare could not be allowed to continue. It would do irreversible harm to the dreamer, who was nothing more than a child. Too young, to be having dreams like these.

A dark purple light swirls around Luna's horn, and Basil is deposited safely on the bottom of the bubble, the rope around his neck gone. She sat, coming roughly face to face with him. "Breathe, slowly. In and out, in and out." First, she would have to make this place safer. Then there was tackling the nightmare itself.

credit to octi for the template!​

Basil

OMORI
Alignment
Neutral Good
MainCharacter_Basilnoflowercrying.png

Basil isn't sure how long he's been suffocating in the black; he just knows that the pitch tar's reached his knees. Soon enough, it'll reach his thighs. And his chest. And his head. And--

Basil is blinded, if only for a moment. The light is like liquid gauze, enshrouding him in... it wasn't a pleasant sensation, but that's not to say it was unpleasant either—it was merely a reprieve, and a reprieve was glorious right now. He thrums in his throat as a gesture of vague appreciation to no one, but as he opens his eyes again, the sound dies out.

That's a pony. A tall, beautiful pony that could've flown off into the night with no one knowing, and it's here, approaching. He can't help but squirm, paralyzed by the imposing visage drawing near. It—She—Maybe? She lands within the light, hooves sounding out with purpose, and--

Next thing he knows, he's collapsed on the ground, his wounds no longer leaking. She's ordering him to breathe, but doesn't she notice the... rope? It's gone, somehow. He can breathe again. He gasps, lungs heaving under the strain, burning. Something warm's creeping up the back of his throat, but he swallows it back down, still struggling and choking on nothing in particular.

"Th... thank you," he manages to say through the tears and snot, though still short of breath. He shudders, a hand reaching out to find purchase on the side of her soft face. He resists the urge to hug her tight or bury his face in her fur, instead trying to wipe his face with his other sleeve.

"W- wh... who?" he squeaks out between breaths.

• I'm Fine

Luna

My Little Pony
Alias
Luna
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Alicorn
Height
6'
Occupation
Walking in dreams and shit
Alignment
Neutral Good
tumblr_inline_p7jnf6mpjc1s1zau5_100.gif
✦ ―it is time to face your real fears

Luna wrapped a wing around the shaken teenager, sinking to her hooves. This would be safe, for the moment. She had to hope that'd stay that way, or else this would become much, much harder to use. She leaned her head against him slightly, an attempt to comfort him slightly. This nightmare... it was horrific. She had to do what she could.

"My name is Luna," she replied, voice soft and comforting. "I'm here to help you, as much as I can. This is your nightmare, I'm just here to help you face it. What is your name?" If she looked, if she peered into the depths of the dream, she could find out anything she needed to know, but that wasn't always a good step to take. Some people got paranoid, concerned, whenever someone knew something about them that they hadn't told them.

"Just breathe, just breathe," she said, letting him take his time. There was a bright bubble around them, keeping the void at bay.

credit to octi for the template!​

Basil

OMORI
Alignment
Neutral Good
MainCharacter_Basilworried.png

He takes a bit to calm down, shutting his eyes tight. He doesn't want to see—not right now—the void has too many eyes, watching. Mangled teeth float along in the sludge, occasionally trying to pierce the bubble of light to no avail. It all sounds so distant right now, drowned out, like they were floating in the sea and the SOMETHING was harassing some poor merchant off on the horizon.

It's so cold out there... but she's warm. Warm and comforting and all the other things Basil had been too afraid to seek for four years.

It's honestly kind of nice.

He eventually finds his voice, and he inches his eyes open. "My... nightmare. R-right. I... knew that." He swallows, his gaze drifting downward in shame of the sheer helplessness he felt. "I... I'm Basil. ...Luna's a really pretty name..."

• I'm Fine

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LLOYD-NINJA
Top Bottom