By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private (m) pillow talk

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Lavi

D.Gray-man
The 49th Name
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
6'1" / 185 cm
Occupation
Head Scholar
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Jellybean
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Content Warning

10:09 PM / 04 . 04 . 109 / sin’s place

Things had been slow. Everything about their relationship had been fast for so long, from start to finish. It was something he still thought about far too often, doubt and guilt burning a hole through him. But he knew they matched, even if it was never something they talked about. It was already hard enough, but trying to avoid talking about it wasn’t doing either of them any favours. Especially as they worked to repair things.

Being his boyfriend officially was different than being a friend with benefits. So yes, finding each other again was much slower. Even in the way their bodies had coiled together that night for the first time in a month, the urgency was partially gone. He was gentle, wandering hands and whispered requests. Ghosting breaths, whined reassurances. They took care of each other, cleaned up together. Stealing kisses in between was only fair.

Lying there after, spent and tired, Lavi kept a firm arm wrapped around the other man's waist. He was always so warm, not bothering to put any of his clothing back on as he tangled their legs together. He lazily nipped at one of the marks he'd left earlier, tracing circles with his thumb on Sin's hip. "Hey..."

He cleared his throat a bit, shifting to look up at Sinbad despite resting his chin on his chest. A hand moved from his hip to his side, tracing patterns there for a moment. "I want you to know that... that I don't want you to feel guilty." Neither of them were made for these kinds of conversations, but it was important all the same. "I don't want you to feel like you owe me anything either, Sin. I just want you to be happy."

@Sinbad

• Love
Reactions: Sinbad

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Alias
Sin
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0/183 cm
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

It had never meant to evolve anything casual between friends. The occasional dinners that would inevitably evolve into satisfying some needs. A risky rendezvous in an office closet to scratch an itch that wouldn't just leave. It was the sort of relationship he was comfortable with - surface level, where they mutually used each other for their own benefits.

The one thing that Sinbad didn't take into account was the sudden well of emotions that cropped up between them. They were men who lived behind masks, yet it was so easy for both of them to peer beneath the illusion. There were times where Lavi could see him for him and vise versa. It was exhilarating and terrifying in one breathe, connecting with another being so close as they had done with one another.

The relationship was new, foreign, and scary but wonderful all at once. Then, as quickly as it began, it had collapsed beneath itself. He personally destroyed it with his own two hands, ruining something so precious and special with the fear that coursed through his veins. The memories of a forgotten princess with pink hair and that same, indescribable bond fueled him as he took apart the bond that miraculously formed.

But like magnets drawn to each other, they couldn't stay away. The flame between reignited them, burning softly though not the rapid bonfire it once was. Rather than burn away at each other in a terrible torrent, this time was slower. Rediscovering old boundaries, and creating new connections between each other. It was a leisurely process that cared not for the flow of time - simply each other. It was a chance to try their hands at happiness once more, to see if it was within fate's intentions to keep them bound to one another.

Even their intimacy burnt at a gentler pace, secured by their reforged bond. They had been slow with rediscovering each other's body, hands sliding along skin in the pursuit of closeness rather pleasure. The soft sighs and sharp inhales as they grew comfortable with one another once more, reconnecting in a way that was new for the both of them.

Sinbad never expected how much he would miss the weight of Lavi at his side until they were both spent and tired, resting together. The less than gentle kisses that trailed along his jaw, following an old path that was once forgotten in the bottom of a glass bottle. He had anticipated for the quiet that followed, the feather-light touches that glided across his arms.

"You musn't worry, Lavi," he murmured as he brushed red locks behind an ear, "If I did not want to be here, then I would not." Honesty, directness... of course, he was capable of both and more, but he wasn't made for them. A fact that the both of them knew painfully aware, and the reason why they needed the conversation all the more. "I want to be here, though we can always give your team some privacy." Of course, never a mention of the guilt that pumped through his veins instead of blood.

Last edited:
  • Eyes
Reactions: Lavi

Lavi

D.Gray-man
The 49th Name
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
6'1" / 185 cm
Occupation
Head Scholar
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Jellybean
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Watching Sin as he spoke always provided smaller details. He studied his features closely, eventually a single emerald eye falling back to his lips. Another kiss was pressed to his chin a moment later, "I think my team can stand to have me show you off a bit more, jellybean." Even if things weren't always smooth sailing, it was a work in progress. "I like showing you off."

He slowly moved to trail kisses along his jaw, shifting a bit on the bed to move closer. "You're my lucky catch, remember?" The redhead smiled softly, a hand settling to cup Sinbad's cheek. To find their groove again, to remember how easily they fit together? It eased the tension in his shoulders more than any massage.

This was a patch of sunlight that he never thought would ever appear, the warmth that had been long forgotten. Pushed away, counted as a flaw in humanity's ever growing list. It was a mistake Lavi planned to never make again. He was shown the light, what proper happiness looked like. It wasn't something distant and out of reach, something that was locked behind a door.

Even if it didn't stop him from worrying, he could take the distraction for now. "You're so beautiful. Genuinely, Sin." The words are softer than Lavi typically allowed himself in different company, gently moving from his jaw back to his lips. "Everything about you is gorgeous."

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Alias
Sin
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0/183 cm
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

"I like it when you show me off," Sinbad murmured as his fingers skirted up the length of Lavi's forearm, the touch featherlight. "So they know I'm yours." It was the first time he had uttered words of such nature to Lavi, a commitment that was more concrete than anything he has ever given him. But it felt right after what they have gone through, despite how terrifying the mere thought was. It was easier to press a kiss to his lips than to confront such fears, and then a second and a third along the curve of his jaw.

His hand moved to cover Lavi's, his fingers falling locking between the open spaces as he stole yet more kisses from the redhead. "I do; and you're my lucky charm, Lavi." It also felt natural to rest their foreheads together, to look into that emerald-green eye that had surprisingly enraptured him so. He hadn't expected the almost electrifying bond that had sparked between them. For years, he had simply assumed that he was the sort to never settle, even when Serendine had proposed an offer he almost couldn't refuse.

Yet, as they laid tangled together, it was a taste of happiness he hadn't anticipated tasting. This was a type of closeness that was new, and while frightening, it was so comfortable. It was the first morning in such a long time that he had felt so refreshed and content and the only thing he could contribute it to was the fact that he was spending it with Lavi in his arms. It was freeing. It felt like he was riding an ocean upon a sailboat, bathing in sunlight, and breathing in its salty air.

He propped himself onto his elbow, his arm slipping to wrap around Lavi's waist and tug him even closer. He could never bring himself to accept such praise entirely -his hands were stained in ways Lavi would hopefully never know of- but he didn't have the heart to turn them away. He simply melted into the affections, a comfortable smile worn upon his lips. "As are you, Lavi. I don't think I've ever met a person quite as wonderful or beautiful." The compliments came easy as it became his turn to trail the kisses along his skin.

Last edited:
  • Excited

Lavi

D.Gray-man
The 49th Name
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
6'1" / 185 cm
Occupation
Head Scholar
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Jellybean
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

So they know I'm yours. The words, innocent as they were, didn't leave the redhead even as the other slowly kissed his jaw. That was Sin admitting something far more than it was simply honeyed words meant for a lover. For everything they had been through, Sin was his. It was more than enough to help Lavi relax, melting into the kisses and sighing softly as he was tugged closer.

"Remind me to show you off more often, then." His voice was a purr, a hand finding its way to Sinbad's waist. Absentmindedly, he rubbed circles there for a moment. "Mm. How many kisses do you plan to steal before I repay you?" Smirking, he kissed him once more before wrapping a leg around his waist.

They had all morning to themselves. For once, there was a rare day where neither of them worked. At least in the morning. He had planned to go in a bit later to help a new recruit, but that was still far off. For now, he was free to gently tug Sinbad into a deeper kiss than those previously stolen and given so freely.

• Love

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Alias
Sin
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0/183 cm
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

Even admitting such a line of devotion was intimidating in its own right. He was so used to giving parts of himself so freely: to his ambitions, to his company, to his allies, to the world at large in order to right the unreasonable things that filled it. His life was a never-ending adventure, sailing where the winds of destiny may lead him yet. It wasn't the type of life to stop for a person, to selfishly want something so naive yet wonderful. Yet there was a peace he could feel in the warmth of their embrace, a subtle calm in moments such as these. Foolish as it may be, he wanted that this offered.

"As many as I can." Was all he said before meeting the other halfway, punctuating the statement by stealing yet another kiss. It was too easy to drown in the affection Lavi bestowed him so readily. He could grow drunk on the love he received, lose himself amongst gentle touches and the weight of an arm wrapped around his waist. It was more than mere indulgence and he always wanted to drink up more.

His hand moved to cup Lavi's jaw, needy in every shape of the word. He wasn't content until they were both breathless, and yet he pressed closer still. "I should be the one showing you off." His thumb brushed across his cheek as they pulled away, possessively holding him close. For all his poetic wax, Lavi truly was beautiful. His dedication, his forgiveness, his kindness; it was hard to believe sometimes that he'd want a man such as himself.

• Love

Lavi

D.Gray-man
The 49th Name
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
6'1" / 185 cm
Occupation
Head Scholar
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Jellybean
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

For as long as it lasted, Lavi was more than content to melt into the kiss. A hand lazily moved to run through his boyfriend's hair, staying there but not pulling. His other hand slowly moved up from where it had been at his hip, lightly touching his ribs on the journey up to his shoulders. He pressed closer even still after they pulled away to take a breath, nuzzling his nose to the other man's jaw. That earned him a breathless chuckle, "Yeah?"

He didn't respond with anything else, simply moving to lightly kiss along his jaw. It wasn't about him or even how the warmth from the hand cupping his cheek made him feel like someone worthy of affection. This was his turn to pamper Sinbad, to show him just how beautiful he truly was. Gentle as ever, he grazed his teeth across the line of Sin's jaw. "I still haven't finished showing you off to yourself though."

• Love

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Alias
Sin
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0/183 cm
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

It was through moments like these that Lavi managed to capture his heart, with such soft genuine affections. The way his fingers carded through his hair and the gentle touches skating along his skin. When they were alone like these, even for a precious few hours, they could be honest with the feelings they held for one another. He could relax into the grip of his embrace, cherish the chuckles and the kisses that trailed down his jaw. "Yeah."

It's hard to run away when he's been enraptured by Lavi's fondness for him. The other spoiled him, that much Sinbad could recognize. Moments such as these were why he could feel so comfortable around someone who hid behind masks and honeyed words. Beneath the disguise that Lavi wore in the presence of the outside world was a kind heart and gentle hands. On the other hand, Sinbad wasn't sure what Lavi saw that was endearing enough to not only forgive his transgressions but accept him.

"Ah, but I know all about myself," Sin purred, burying the conflicted emotions that always arose at the wonderings of his character. He pressed forwards again, nudging Lavi to recline backwards so he could more easily claim the kisses he proclaimed he'd steal. His hand fell to his waist with a coy touch in an attempt to distract Lavi from his previous lines of thought.

• Love

Lavi

D.Gray-man
The 49th Name
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
6'1" / 185 cm
Occupation
Head Scholar
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Jellybean
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

It was always clear as day when Sinbad wanted to distract him. Any time he tried to talk about Sin in a deeper way than he was comfortable, it was deflected. He couldn't entirely blame him, doing much the same himself whenever his own humanity was brought onto the table. Certain subjects made them squirm for reasons that were mostly understood, despite being unspoken. They didn't need details to piece together ideas of what could've caused those kinds of discomforts.

Even still, Lavi let himself be nudged backwards. He closed his eye, leaning into the kiss before gently biting and pulling his bottom lip. The touch to his hip did nothing to help, the redhead's breath catching for a moment. "Do you know how much I missed you, though?" As he spoke, mumbled against his lips, one hand moved to squeeze his boyfriend's ass. They could save the serious talks for another day.

• Love

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Alias
Sin
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0/183 cm
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

Confidence was something Sinbad can project with ease because for the most part, he was confident in himself. Ambition has driven him this far and he had no intentions of stopping, even when thrown into some strange new world. He was powerful not because he was born with strength, but because he acquired it through his own means. Yet the weight of his sins pressed heavily upon the weight of his soul like invisible chains. He's made choices that his younger self would despise him for, and he's grown into a man he never would have foreseen.

Sinbad was well aware of who he was and of the blood on his hands. He didn't need to be told of the mask that he wore even in the privacy of the person he trusts most in this world. It was a short list and there were many secrets that he continues to keep, but Lavi is among the few who he can feel comfortable around. The fact that they've both grown close despite his attempts to push him away was proof enough.

Serious talks could be saved for when he wasn't moving to straddle Lavi. "As much as I missed you, I imagine," he answered, his lips curled into a pleased smile at the squeeze. His hand trailed to Lavi's hair, fingers curling amongst the locks to pull back in a silent request for him to tilt his head back. With the column of his throat exposed it was easier to leave kisses, teasing him further by grazing his teeth on the expanse of skin. "If you care to enlighten me then please," Sinbad murmured as he leaned back to admire the view of his partner beneath him. "Though know that you won't feel such aches again."

Last edited:
  • Love

Lavi

D.Gray-man
The 49th Name
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
6'1" / 185 cm
Occupation
Head Scholar
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Jellybean
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Oh so quickly, he was putty in the other man's hands. The tug to his hair yielded instant results, letting his head fall back to expose his neck. The redhead bit back a small noise at the scrape of teeth, shivering slightly as his hands moved to rub soothing circles over Sin's thighs. Every little touch still felt electric in the best ways, only kindling his need to kiss his boyfriend until they were gasping for breath even further.

When Sinbad pulled back, he hummed softly in the back of his throat. Just looking at him like this, he'd knew he'd never wanted to kiss anyone more in his life. He'd never needed someone before, desperate for the affection he'd been denied for so long.

"You're the sun to my moon, Sin." The words came out much softer than intended, caught up in simply looking at one of few people who could ever bother to find his heart. In times where he so easily lost it, he now knew exactly where to find it again.

• Love

Sinbad

Magi
Adventurer of the 7 Seas
Alias
Sin
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0/183 cm
Occupation
Merchant Coterie Head
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Stupid Rabbit
link
Organizer
link

He can't count the number of desires he keeps locked away in his heart, both in this world and the last. Like any other human, he's a greedy one. However, romance had never been something he's given much consideration. It was once best for others as he indulged himself in other ways. Yet with Lavi, he found himself hungry for more than just the touches that send sparks up his spine and their starving kisses. It's the look in Lavi's eye like he's seeing the sunrise for the first time and the adoration in his voice whenever he murmurs his name.

It sparks something completely new within him that leaves him ravenous for more. His hand cups Lavi's jaw in search of the intimacy he's grown so fond of. His finger brushes lightly over scars but stops at the words, stilled by the utter sincerity. Sun to my moon. It's so cheesy, but he knew better than to disregard the devotion in the statement. It's as terrifying as it is exhilarating, made more profound by the depths of his own emotions.

"You took the words out of my mouth." He steals another kiss, holds onto it just like how he's stolen the heart of the man beneath him. There's a lot of things that he wants, and currently, all he wanted was to drink in more of the affection Lavi so readily gave him. Even so, he can't bring himself to commit to the big word, but he feels himself steadily falling towards that pit. It's what made all of his closest companions happy, but in the end, ruined them just as quickly.

"Unlike the sun and moon," SInbad begins after a moment, pressing his thumb over Lavi's lip, "I'll stay by your side." He's never been one to run away, and now wasn't the time to change that.

• Love

Current Season

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itachi Uchiha
Top Bottom