By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Mafia AU

D
D

Darquesse

Because everyone needs a good Mafia 'verse!

Firstly, I did some research and it seems that, today, 'Mafia' refers to a core group of people - the decision-makers, the made men - whereas 'Mob' refers to people who work for the Mafia but aren't considered 'made men'. There's also a hierarchy in the Mafia, with all members owing allegiance to the reigning family (whatever family the Don is a part of), whereas the Mob has no such structure, owing allegiance to whomever's in charge at the time. At least so far as I understand it.

For the purposes of the AU I'm gonna assume there's a bunch of mini-Mafia's operating, instead of the one over-arching Mafia there seems to be in real life, so there can be more than one Mafia Don. Because just one would be boring and lack the possibilities for wreaking havoc~

As for the era, I was thinking something with a 50s feel or something modern. Still Pandora but with aesthetic changes to fit how those eras were in American history (because I'm really only familiar with the movie mafias, most of which seem to be set in America). Prefer something else? Mention it in the ideas section! :3

Codex:
  • Don/Boss - The Leader, the big cheese, running the show.
  • Consigliere - A close, trusted friend of the Boss who serves as an advisor. One of the few who can safely challenge the Boss and is in fact required to do so to ensure plans are foolproof. Typically considered the Third-In-Command but will not inherit if the Boss dies and the Underboss is alive.
  • Underboss - The Second in Command who handles the day-to-day affairs of the family. Acts as mediator for most disputes beneath the Boss. Takes over if the Don is incapacitated, jailed, or killed.
  • Administration - The Boss, Consigliere, and Underboss. They operate similar to a Council, though the Boss has final say.
  • Capo - A high ranking member in charge of a crew. Reports directly to the Boss or Underboss.
  • Soldier - Promoted from associate. Required to take an oath of loyalty. Must be sponsored by a Capo and approved by the Boss. Reports to a Capo.
  • Associates - Members of the Mob. Works for the Mafia but is not considered a part of the Family.

Code:
[B]Character Name:[/B] (Natch)
[B]Role:[/B] (Don, Mafia, Mob, Cop, etc.)
[B]Mini-Bio:[/B] (How did they get in the business? How long have they been there? How's their time been? Well-behaved? Naughty as all hell?)
[B]Ideas?[/B] (For brainstorming!)

Mafia:
Mafia 1
Don/Boss:
Consigliere:
Underboss:
Capos:
Soldiers:

Mafia 2
Don/Boss:
Consigliere:
Underboss:
Capos:
Soldiers:

Mob:

Cops:
Clean Cops:

Dirty Cops:

Other:
Hitman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FashionistState
A
A

Adrian

Character Name: Thane Krios
Role: Hitman |D Aw yeah
Mini-Bio: He was raised to kill since he was practically a child. Now he does it for the mob. A weapon does not chose, it simply is.
Ideas? If I have further ideas I shall put them here. >D

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archer
Top Bottom