By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

marked by death [ looking for submissions pls help! ]

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
HEY FRIENDS, I'm looking for a list of places in Pandora that are associated with death. Can be as directly or indirectly as you like, as significant or as insignificant as you like.
  • a mass tragedy occurred there in Pandora's history
  • somebody witnessed a death there
  • somebody died there themselves (whether they came back or not, looking at u all u immortal characters)
  • it's literally haunted
  • the dead have been buried there
  • a ghost appeared to someone That One Time
  • somebody with the embodiment of spooky ghostly evil lives on that street
  • anything related to ghosties and death tbh
Why, you ask?
It's a secret. ;D

BUT YE, if your characters have had any encounters in the past that fit into this, please fill out the form below to let me know, I love you all!!!!!

Code:
[b]Location:[/b] the more public the location, the better, but honestly throw anything at me, specifics would be fab, too!  so not just 'the dread wastes', try to let me know where in the wastes if possible <3
[b]Why?:[/b] just lemme know why it's associated with death pls and ty

LOCATIONS

• Hotel Valentino: haunted
  • Pandopolis Cemetery: literally a cemetery
  • 333 Seafoam Drive, Cascade Bay: a ghost-whisperer lives there
  • Elysium: civil war thingy

Last edited:

Sayamy

Player
Why?: our beloved @Nico di Angelo , son of the greek Lord of the Underworld and ghost-whisperer has lived there for uhm... over a year on/off if that counts?

• Love
Reactions: Octi

Allunara

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Is this for what i i think it is?
Why?: i seem to remember reading there was a civil war there so i am guessing people died there? idk i am thinking though

• Love
Reactions: Octi

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
Why?: I have a thread that happened there last season, all about uncovering a ghost story and a lingering spirit. The spirit has since been put to rest, but it was centered around the mysterious island at the center of the lake: Thread Link if helpful! The ghost shenanigans are on the first two pages of the thread.

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom