By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article Massive Lizard Reappears In Bay of Pithos

Godzilla

Godzilla
Species
Kaiju
Occupation
big lizard
Alignment
True Neutral
Article:

JUNE 5, Y109

For what marks the third time in recent years, a familiar, extra-large lizard has come ashore in Pandora - though this time, it appears that Pandopolis City is the primary target of its foray towards civilization, as reports of the creature's presence in the Bay of Pithos have surfaced since the start of the month. It is unclear why the creature, which formerly lingered in and around Cascade Bay, has chosen to make the journey to new waters, but citizens of Pandora's capital are exercising caution in the face of potential danger. As of the writing of this article, the creature has not shown any indication of aggressive behavior, nor has it attempted to enter the city itself. It appears to be stationary in the bay, though residents of Pandopolis City have reported noise complaints regarding the creature's vocalizations, which seem to follow little to no pattern that is discernible even to wildlife experts who have been contacted regarding the unusual situation.​

Experts advise giving the creature ample space at all times, and to contact the PDF with any concerns for public safety.​

Relevant Threads
Goji App

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rune and Raine

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel
Top Bottom