By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

May Recs: Tell Me How You Feel

Raine

actual werewolf trash
Community Relations Division
Forum Upkeep Division
Race
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Tell Me How You Feel

May Community Recognitions ♦ May 20th - May 31st ♦ Community Pick

Characters that help people through their problems, and give everyone advice on life, the universe, and everything. And no, they don't charge, but they probably should.

Guidelines
  • You can spotlight as many characters as you like.
  • Individual Characters: You MAY NOT recognize your own character.
  • Pairings, Groups, & Threads: You MAY recognize a pairing, group, or thread that your character is a part of.
  • Did somebody already recognize a character you wanted to recognize? That's okay, go ahead and mention them again! They won't receive an extra trophy, but they'll be appreciative!

Trophy For Recognized Parties!​

I Want To Recognize Somebody!Great! Just use the quick form below and reply to this thread!

Code:
[blockquote][h=1]@Character[/h]
Blurb goes here!  This can be as long or as short as you like![/blockquote]

Raine

actual werewolf trash
Forum Upkeep Division
Race
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

@James Ironwood

James was there to help Ruby with taxes as well as when she had major guilt over keeping secrets back in Atlas(even if it was a different version of her). <3

@Max Villemont

Angela finally was able to break down and tell Max a few things about her past and Max was gentle, caring and offered some things that Angela had never heard before <3

Jace

an absolute fiend
Application Division
Race
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

@Toby Daye

i'm so sorry i never shut up abt toby but gkfjdhg she is always gentle w all of her kids and talks w them, she's gentle w dante too and he'd honestly talk to her abt anything at this point she's just rlly special and i'm so glad andii writes her and has introduced me to her

@Bruno Bucciarati

gentle dad is so fuckin' gentle my heart hurts!! seriously he's so good at listening to people he got abba to talk to him and trust him w stuff he'd never tell anyone else

@Angela Ziegler

she knows far too much abt jesse i swear he's gonna start sweating bullets if he ever gets a boyfriend and she starts talking to him bc there are so many things that she can tease him with i adore her

@Gabriel Reyes

u are my daAAad, you're my dad! boogie woogie woogie!
but legit jesse tries his very best to be more honest w gabe even when he gets into that state of nah it's me against the world lone cowboy howdy howdy i promise he'll do better kgjhfd

Twist

Your dish of T
Race
Random
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link

@Ren Amamiya

The perils of being a Persona Wildcard. Usually a god wants to kill you, the world sends villains at you and your friends have complicated problems that require your ear and your care. Ren is perfect at it, especially the last part. A supportive friend and a thoughtful ear. Futaba is forever appreciative to have such a wonderful adopted brother and Kanami is blessed to have such a good friend.

@Prompto Argentum

Probably the only person Riza has talked to about so many things and she's glad for those moments, and their friendship. Such a caring heart.

Rik-Rik-Rass

Player
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

@Henry Townshend

Humble, thoughtful, compassionate. They say clothes make the man, but so to does the heart on his sleeve. Though a bit of a wallflower, Henry Townshend is a kind and observant fellow. Where others would have walked away, he embraced differences with an opened mind. Where others would have plugged their ears, he offered forum to the voiceless. And where others would have thought their time too valuable, too precious to waste, he shared a few pages of his life, however finite, to fill the wanting chapter of another.

Sometimes all we need is a good shoulder to lean on, whether to vent frustrations or to foster struggling intra- and interpersonal growth, and Henry Townshend lent his without hesitation.

...Okay, there was slight hesitation when he noticed who walked through the café's door (and who can blame him!?), but damn if Henry doesn't have the patience of a saint!! However, in lieu of canonizing his name with the patrons of eld, this community recognition will have to make do.

Though our thread has yet to finish, I -- and my character -- am nevertheless grateful to be a part of it. Thank you, Pergensque!!

@One-One

Oh, where to even begin with this bundle of joy (and sadness)?

Psyche! Just kidding. Despite being a walking, talking basket of scrambled eggs, One-One has a PSU of gold, seamlessly blending pointed cynicism with roseate innocence; provoking both inner and outer dialogue with constructive criticism and genuine faith; and, above all else, a willingness to nurture, and at times conduct, the path to self-improvement in others.

He may not be the most coherent Roomba around, but the lil' guy is nonetheless determined to scuttle happily after your feet, cheering you on as he voraciously 'eats' the crumbs of insecurity, grief, and animus left behind.

Scaramouche may not say it -- at least not yet -- but the world would be a gloomier place without his sweet n' sour babe.

And mine would certainly be less copacetic without the Glad-One to my Sad-One! Thank you, Rik-Rik-Ree!!

Steel

✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
Race
Knight Radiant
Occupation
The Wolf King
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link

@Toby Daye

A year or two ago, I'd have never thought that Gabe would find someone he could feel so safe with that he'd openly admit some of his biggest fears to. There are still some cards he's kept close to his chest, but in due time he'll open up about those to Toby too. Because she's one of the first people he's met in the last several years who accepts him as he is, flaws and all, and he never knew how much he needed that until Toby. <3

@Angela Ziegler

With the amount of times she's helped James work through some of his feelings and personal issues, it's a genuine wonder she doesn't charge him. (Hell, I think he even brought it up once? Because of course he would.) Angela's just a wonderfully honest person who says it like it is, and is always willing to listen and help, and tell James when he's being unreasonable too. <3

@Ozma, @Qrow Branwen, @Maria Calavera

Also gonna give a massive shout-out to the Adult Squad™ for this one, because James has just... listen, I'm really proud of him for learning how to use the send button and opening up to everyone bit by bit. A year ago, he'd have kept all his cards close to his chest. Now, he's willingly engaging in daily discussions with them all, and considers them his closest friends, and it really helps that for all their clashes and the like, they all still try their very best. I hope they all continue to open up and communicate with each other even though summer's going to throw a wrench in everything. ;o;

Current Season

Status Updates

It's ma' birthday!!! Woo!!

...Man, I'm old xD
So ah...how do you ask somebody you haven't known for a long time to be friends with you...?
Posts will be short due to being written on the phone. No internet outside of that, but my unannounced hiatus is finally over!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midoriya Izuku
Top Bottom