By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private meetings of happenstance

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link

December 31, late afternoon
@Chrom

He had found father again! That alone was enough to put Morgan in an extremely good mood. The festival was still going on and that was fun and all but he had found father again and he understood what Pandora was a little bit better now. And he thought he kinda sorta understood those timelines too. All of it was a bit much but he had sorted through everything in his head. And in the end just decided to accept things as they were. Only one thing remained though, the absence of most of his memories.

He wasn't going to let that get to him. If they were going to return then they would. And if they didn't… no he wasn't going to think about that now. He wanted to enjoy the festival. There was so much to see. Groups of people performing. The market with all it´s stalls, Morgan had almost laughed when one of the merchants tried to sell him a wooden toy sword. Not even one sturdy enough for practice, just a toy. After all he still had his weapon, and he knew how to use it. But that train of thought inevitably led back to the question of where he had learned it and from whom. Questions he couldn´t answer.

No no, he had found father again this was a good day and he was determined to have it stay a good day. Walking around the market he was looking for something to do. He supposed he could go back to father, but this festival was a one time thing. And that in and off itself was pretty tempting. So he stayed. Being easily distracted by the people and entertainment around him.

Morgan didn't even notice until he walked right into the backside of someone else. Not a harsh collision by any means. The other man was a lot taller than he was. ¨Ooh i´m sorry¨ Morgan was quick to apologize to the stranger. For some reason getting that pricking headache again. ¨I guess i should pay more attention to where i´m going¨

• Love
Reactions: Robin and Chrom

Chrom

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
5'10" / 177 cm
Occupation
Instructor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

It was easy enough to recognize a festival happening around him. Even if the world was entirely unfamiliar, shockingly so, this was a festival. To celebrate what exactly, he was unsure. He took a small breath, ignoring the cold easily enough as he looked around for a sign of anything familiar, really. Some signs spoke of the Slumbering Abyss, which... it was something, at least.

Not familiar, but something.

He worried his bottom lip, arms crossed over his chest as he moved out of the way of the crowd. People were excited, content even. It reminded him of winters back home after the war, tugging at something painfully distant in his chest.

Perhaps Chrom was distracted by the lights, trying to make sense of what he could while taking in the beautiful sights, when a small figure bumped into him. Looking down, blue eyes widened. Morgan. Out of all of the places to find his son, this was somehow the least surprising. His expression softened in an instant, a small smile tugging at his lips. "It's perfectly alright." He squatted down next to him, sparing a small glance at the passing crowd. "A strange question, I apologize, but do you remember me?"

• Love
Reactions: Robin and Morgan

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link

For the second time that day it seemed like Morgan was holding up the many people walking on the streets of Havenfell. Unlike a few hours ago when he had recognized mothers coat and got a sense of familiarity from Robin now he had nothing. Nothing except the same gnawing feeling he usually had when he knew he had to remember something but he just wasn't remembering anything.

The man even asked him about it! A little frown appeared on his face. ¨I should shouldn´t i¨ he knew that he should. It was on the tip of his tongue it really was. But he just couldn´t remember why the man seemed, felt, familiar to him. He had tried all sorts of things to get his memory back. He had tried staring at maps to see if things were familiar to him, he had gone to those ruins, he had tried hitting his head against a three. That last one only gave him a headache though.

All of it hit him with a sense of profound loss and sadness. Why couldn´t he remember anything except for his mother, who was father in this world and then what had happened since he woke up. There were other things there. ¨I´m sorry, i know i should remember but i don´t¨ he deflated a bit in his sadness.

• Love

Chrom

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
5'10" / 177 cm
Occupation
Instructor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

He watched as Morgan deflated, the expression his son wore tugging painfully at his heart. His memory was still an issue, but that wasn't surprising. It wouldn't magically disappear, not even in such strange circumstances. There wasn't any disappointment shown in his expression, the only change in his features being the concern drawing his brows down. "Hey, you have nothing to apologize for. I know you'll get there, you just need more time."

Gentle reassurance was... really all he could offer in the moment. Even in a world different from their own, putting Morgan first wasn't something he even thought twice about. "I'm your father. You've always remembered your mother though, yes? I know it may be a long shot, but have you seen her or anyone else around that may be familiar?"

• Love
Reactions: Morgan

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link

Maybe feeling sorry for himself and apologizing to the man.. Wasn't the best way to go about things. Still he wanted to know. He was so sure that he had plenty of wonderful memories but he couldn't remember. Most days he could distract himself with other things. But the feeling hit him just a bit harder when he saw it face to face. There was one thing that always also happened, he snapped back as soon as he got a sudden influx of hope. And the man was right he would remember at some point. So he smiled and gave a determined nod.

The man was his father. Then he definitely would remember. ¨I do remember mother¨ he said. Finding the enthusiasm again in his voice. ¨And i found her! He's here in heavenfell!¨ right but dad wouldn't know about the entire timeline thing if he was asking about his mother. ¨But it's a little bit complicated, see Robin here is a man. But it's still mother, or father i guess¨ he was rambling just a little bit there.

¨It´s because there are different timelines.¨ which Morgan still did not entirely understand that himself. ¨This is great, first I found father and now I found you dad!¨ he was beaming again.

• Love
  • Excited

Chrom

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
5'10" / 177 cm
Occupation
Instructor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

Lucina had taught him enough to understand timelines could get... rather interesting. Seeing his daughter fully grown up had certainly been a shift, but one that he happily adjusted to. Now there was a new world, new surroundings and another interesting shift. Changes in their timelines or not, none of it mattered as much as Robin did. The fact that he was alright to begin with was more than enough. It helped him relax, returning Morgan's smile with one of his own.

"You did find me. Just in time, too." The warmth in his voice was ever present, a fondness to Chrom's smile as he reached out to offer his hand to Morgan. More than ever, he felt the need to stay together. "I'm really glad you found both of us. Do you know where he is now? I feel like he has more answers about this place than either of us."

• Love

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link

Morgan had found far more in Haevenfell then what he had hoped to find when he first got there. Finding his father and now finding his dad was way way better than just finding some dusty maps. And there was still this festival, which he would still see more off just as soon as they had tracked down father again. Which shouldn´t be that hard.

So Morgan took Chroms hand. ¨Ooh i am sure he does¨ it had sort of looked to him like Father had been here for a long time. Long enough at the very least to know lots of people. Well what seemed to Morgan to be lots of people. ¨I can, he said to come find him at the palace when i was finished looking around¨ it was an easy place to see, not like anyone could miss it. So without skipping a beat he started heading that way, keeping hold of Chrom´s hand of course.

• Love

Chrom

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
5'10" / 177 cm
Occupation
Instructor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

Pride swelled in his chest as Morgan took his hand and instantly moved to lead him towards the palace. Even if this was all a dream or something magically induced, he was just happy to know that his family was safe. Temporary or not, they were here and hopefully happy. "You make it sound like he told you something."

He followed through the crowd, softly apologizing as he squeezed past a couple that was watching... a show of sorts? It was difficult to tell. "Is your sister here too?" Lucina would be the only puzzle piece missing in all of this, but Chrom knew that Morgan didn't always remember her right away either. It was likely a better question for Robin.

• Love

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link

Morgan held on tightly to his dad as they made their way through the crowds. ¨ooh he did, sort of¨ Morgan said, ¨I am trying to understand it all but i will¨ he just needed to think about it all. Everything to do with the timelines was still new to him. And he didn't want to say anything wrong to his dad. And And of course he wanted Robin to meet up with his dad as well. All of that was important.

He paused for a second. ¨I have a sister?¨ that was surprising. A nice surprise but a surprise nonetheless. He had a sister, he had no idea that he had a sister, he didn't have much of an idea of anything to be honest. But having a sister sounded really great. ¨You don't mean the other Morgan do you?¨ probably not he was the same as the other Morgan after all.

All these questions on his mind they got closer and closer to the palace. Not they only had to find Father.

• Love

Chrom

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
5'10" / 177 cm
Occupation
Instructor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

"You're the only Morgan I know of. No, I meant Lucina. I suppose you haven't gotten to meet her yet. All things considered, it shouldn't be surprising." Timelines were always going to be a complicated matter for his family, something that was bound to mess with them in various ways. It was difficult at times, but there was always a much greater need to ensure that they were all happy and safe that overcame any other complicated emotion.

Hell or high water, whatever it was, he was sure they could overcome it. "Hopefully someday you'll be able to meet her. The two of you always looked after one another." Looking to one of the guards of the palace as he spoke, Chrom moved with Morgan into the main entrance before pausing. He... wouldn't even know where to begin to look for Robin. "Have you learned your way around the palace?"

• Love
Reactions: Morgan and Robin

Robin

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human with Dragon Blood
Height
5'6"
Occupation
Instructor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♥ Ozma
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Robin's luck for losing people, was starting to become...concerning. Somewhere along the way, Ozma had slipped away. He was yet to set eyes on the man again. Then he had attempted to locate Edelgard - a feat he tried alone. Morgan would get bored with his aimless wandering, so he told the young man to explore. His endeavor...failed. Robin's mouth making a perfect slant, as he sighed - heading his way out of the Spire.

It was on his way out, his lack of luck was repaid in kind.

Morgan had found him, again. And...he had Chrom.

Robin's eyes went wide, before a smile spread across his lips, with a quiet surprised laugh.

"Chrom..." his gaze held his old friend's, before taking a few steps closer - slightly overwhelmed by the sheer amount of familiar faces that today was offering him. His face going a bit warm, because it honestly did very easily.

It was...a lot.

"I see you were busy as I searched for Edelgard, Morgan," he smiled down at his son, before his gaze just returned back to Chrom - noticing him holding his son's hand. Morgan did have the sort of look of a child you wanted to protect, so perhaps that was it.

The other part was very aware of the fact Chrom could be Morgan's actual father. Not him.

It sort of...stung, even if it was simply a hunch. The line of thinking was something he didn't enjoy, so he dropped it immediately.

"Would it be strange if I asked for a hug? For me it's...literally been years since I've seen you last, Chrom."

• Love
Reactions: Morgan and Chrom

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link

That was interesting. So dad only knew of one Morgan and it was him. Honestly he was a little bit relieved he was still wrapping his head around there being more then one version of himself. ¨I don´t really remember anyone but mother¨ he admitted with a distinct and obvious note of sadness. Whoever Lucina was though he would like to meet her.

¨But i hope i get to meet her. Maybe i´ll also find her here¨ he had already found Robin and now Chrom. And if he was really really lucky then maybe he would find more family still. You never knew right.

He was about to answer Chrom´s second question when Robin actually walked out of the spire. HA his luck was amazing today. ¨A little¨ Morgan admitted to Robin. He had been trying to keep busy, and see as much of the festival as he could seeing as it was a one day thing. ¨But i just sort of walked into him¨ he probably should pay better attention in the future.

But for now he was mostly happy to see both his parents together, if a little different from what he expected.

• Love

Chrom

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
5'10" / 177 cm
Occupation
Instructor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

"With how lucky we've gotten so far, I hope it keeps." Everyone in one place, even if it was a very different place, would be the one reassurance he'd need. Knowing that they were safe would be enough, even if he knew all to well it would hit him later how strange this was.

And then there was his name. Maybe this Robin's voice wasn't entirely the same, but there was still a part of him that could never mistake Robin for anyone or anything else. His gaze was as warm as ever when he met Robin's, smiling in turn. Different, definitely different, but still Robin.

The small ask of a hug only further warmed his heart, letting go of Morgan's hand with a nod. "Is that even a question?" He moved quickly, strong arms wrapping around the other and squeezing just enough to reassure himself that this was real. He laughed, soft and warm and perhaps a bit shaky.

He could feel a million different emotions catching in his throat, but he merely tucked his nose against Robin's shoulder. Staying a moment longer, he hesitantly pulled back enough to look at him. Still, a hand stayed at the tactician's arm. "It's been years for you?"

• Love

Robin

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human with Dragon Blood
Height
5'6"
Occupation
Instructor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♥ Ozma
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Robin selfishly missed Chrom in Pandora. There had been...blips of a few over time, but they never lasted long. Just appeared long enough to inform Robin was his wife in their reality and leave. It was a strange feeling. Most remembered him in a way that he was not. It...was beginning to make him feel a bit like an intruder in a place he had no right to be. And yet in that moment, he didn't care. All odd and conflicting feelings shed, as he buried his face into Chrom's shoulder - brows pinching together as he was hugged.

It had been a very long time since he had last seen his best friend. Long enough, it sort of hurt in a way that was overwhelming. Both Chrom and Morgan in one day. Perhaps his luck in losing people today was extraordinary, yet they kept finding him anyway.

He didn't want Chrom to pull back, and yet they were in public. This wasn't the place. And even then, his eyes felt hot. The second he was released, he already knew no amount of blinking would hide the wave of emotion as a few tears slipped down his cheeks. He quickly tried to rub them away with the back of his hand, and a soft sniffle - a raspy laugh punctuating that he was overwhelmed, but very, very happy.

"Years," he repeated, "I've been in Pandora for quite some time," the tears continued to freely flow, causing him to stop speaking again and wipe at his face with a quiet laugh, "Sorry, sorry. Getting you both back today is a bit overwhelming. I never expected..." he shook his head, and cleared his throat, "I'm really happy. Very...very very happy."

• Love
Reactions: Morgan and Chrom

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link

Morgan liked to think that there were plenty of moments like this with his family back home. Just hugs and nice warmth that came from being around the people you loved. Those invisible ties really were something else.

He had to look up a little bit to look at his father and his dad when they stopped their hug. Years seemed such a long time. He couldn’t even remember much beyond a few weeks ago, let alone years. And Robin had been here all this time. But then where had he gone in their own world, it all was a bit confusing to be honest, much had been confusing that day.

But there was one thing he wanted to do though. Seeing the opening he moved in and threw his atoms around, or as much around as he could manage, his father. ”It’s okay, i’m happy i found you to”

• I'm Fine
  • Love

Chrom

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
5'10" / 177 cm
Occupation
Instructor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

Years. He could hardly imagine it, forced to be away from everything they ever knew for such a long time. The worse part was likely... being away from them, the people that he would do anything for. If not for the two in front of him now, he was certain he would've spent his time in this strange world attempting to find people who just weren't there or even a way back to them.

Robin had always been strong, no matter what they looked like.

Blue eyes were nothing but fond, looking between the two of them. His hand stayed at the tactician's arm, serving as a reminder for even himself that this was real. "You've never had to apologize to me even once, Robin. That hasn't changed and it never will." So many questions came to mind, there was too much to be said, but none of it was anything Morgan needed to hear.

It could wait. Instead, Chrom looked around the castle for a moment. "Do you know of anywhere we could sit?" Out of the hallway, a little less in the public eye of things. Reunions were... well, he hoped a common occurrence, but no one ever liked foot traffic.

• Love
Reactions: Morgan and Robin

Robin

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human with Dragon Blood
Height
5'6"
Occupation
Instructor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♥ Ozma
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Robin felt Morgan wrap his arms around him again, getting a soft half-choked out laugh. His hand affectionately landing in the young man's hair, and tousling it just a bit. Gaze lifting back to Chrom, with a grateful pinch to his brow. A pang deep within him just sort of...hurt. The people of Pandora were lovely. Incredibly so. Ozma of course was a step above the rest. But...Chrom would always hold a very special place within his heart. Despite having no real reason to, he...had trusted Robin. This stranger that he quite-literally picked up off the floor, and didn't even know his own name for several moments.

Robin huffed a very relieved sigh at just...all of this - continuing to wipe at his eyes as the tears continued to stubbornly flow.

At the mention of some semblance of privacy, Robin quickly glanced around, "Oh...actually yes. There should be a meeting room around here somewhere," he gently grabbed both the sleeve of Morgan and Chrom with each hand, and guided them towards a door nearby. He wiped his eyes once more, and knocked on the door once, before peering in. Empty.

From poking around Heavenfell, he had discovered it - asking around for its purpose. It was apparently just a room meant for assorted meetings. It was typically empty - minus a large table and chairs.

Robin sat himself on the edge of the table, crossing his arms in front of his chest, as he just...soaked all of this in.

"I imagine you have a few questions, Chrom," he glanced up at him with a slight pinch to his brow. No matter the timeline, there were things to be...explained.

• Love
Reactions: Chrom and Morgan

Morgan

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Species
Human, with dragon blood
Height
smoll
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link

Morgan was pretty sure that he couldn’t imagine what it was like to be alone for so many years. There were other people in Pandora, and father obviously had made friends. But it was still pretty overwhelming to think about. He had only been alone for a few days and he had already missed everyone a lot.

Moving into a room of some sort was a very smart suggestion from his dad. There were people about, doing all sorts of festival things. And though he was curious, there weren’t a lot of things Morgan wasn’t curious about, he also didn’t want to bother too many people. And finally he was pretty happy to see both of his parents again, so he didn’t want to just go wander off again. Even if he was curious if he could find even more family.

He took a seat at his father’s left, glancing around the room. It was good luck that it was empty but he wasn’t too picky about that. Kicking his legs a bit he waited to hear what questions dad might have. Personally he had discovered quite a bit about Pandora already, which he was rather proud of thank you very much. But dad might have been here for a shorter time.

• Love

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom