By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Question Member Moderation Requests (Username Changes, Moving/Deleting Threads, etc.)

The Pantheon

Administrator

Member Moderation Requests

Need a staff member to do something for you? Let us know here! Just make sure to include any relevant links.

This can include:
  • username changes
  • moving threads
  • deleting threads
  • archiving threads
  • resolving ghost alerts
    this will remove ALL unread alerts over your accounts, so make sure you check all your valid ones before requesting
Or something else we didn't think of!

Kenzi

Lost Girl
Species
Human
Occupation
Freelance Investigator; Thief
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Its complicated
link
Can someone change my username from Kenzie to Kenzi please?

Reactions: Raine

Birb

is the werb
Occupation
Murder!birb
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Organizer
link
Ummm I'm not sure what's going on. Or how I got them because none of my accounts have been deleted, which is the only time I've gotten ghosties. It just appeared right now, first as one, and now as 5, but there are no alerts on my subaccounts and when I switch to them, the alerts stay.

Cacodemon

Player
I accidentally posted this under my OOC account. Can you delete it?

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isuzu Sohma
Top Bottom