By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Member Moderation Requests (Username Changes, Moving/Deleting Threads, etc.)

Amity

Player
Good morning everyone! I hope you all are ok! I would like to request a deletion in the Pandpolis City Housing section if I may? Under the Silverpool Glen manor house number 121, there are the names of two characters which I recently dropped, is it possible if the names, Hikaru Shidou, and Juliet Capulet be deleted please? Thank you very much, I appreciate your time! :)

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Can the awards Friends On the Other Side and Lifesaver be given to my character Carter J. Burke, and can those same two awards be removed from my OOC account?

Last edited:

Yin

Player
Suuuper sorry! I hecked up and put this thread in the wrong place. Can we have this thread under Centria? Thanks so much in advance!

Chrosmo

Mmmm monkey
Forum Upkeep Division
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Can I have these two threads deleted, they never really went anywhere aha

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

just call me stale velveeta @Futaba Sakura
Justin L. McCay wrote on Sister Mary Eunice's profile.
Will you be my new auntie?
Does anyone know where one can get a high-tech exosuit fixed up? Asking for a friend...

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faerie
Top Bottom