By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Question Moderation Requests (Username Changes, Moving/Deleting Threads, Ghost Alerts, etc.)

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link

Moderation Requests

Need a staff member to do something for you? Just post your request here! Make sure to include any relevant links.

This can include:
username changes
moving threads
deleting threads
archiving threads

*resolving ghost alerts
*this will remove ALL unread alerts from your characters, so make sure you check all your valid ones before requesting

Or something we didn't think of!​

Last edited:

YoRHa No.2 Type B

NieR: Automata
Race
Android
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
link
I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some help changing the "054"s in the Weapons and NPC's Abilities sections to "042" instead, as in "Pod 042". Thanks in advance.

Alex

: )
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
If it's not possible, it's totally fine, but could this account possibly be changed to just "Alex" instead of "Alex *"? The other Alex account hasn't been logged onto for almost eight months & only has one post, but I completely understand if y'all don't do name changes on inactive OOC accounts!! Don't know the policy on that, just wanted to see if it was possible <3

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

hello???? discord????
JOKE OF THE DAY: How is lyfe like toilet paper? Your either on a roll or taking shit from someone.
Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rin Okumura
Top Bottom