By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Question Moderation Requests (Username Changes, Moving/Deleting Threads, Ghost Alerts, etc.)

R
R

Roxas

Hey you beautiful overlords, I hope you're having a great day!
Could I get this account's name changed from 'Arthur Fleck' to 'Roxas'?
Thanks in advance! Love you! See you around!

Andii

Plots & Events Division
Dunno if this is something we can or cannot fix but accounts are able to react to the dropped character thread! (I.e. like it). Can we have that disabled please?

Emiel Regis Godefroy

The Witcher
Race
Higher Vampire
Occupation
Alchemist // Surgeon
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
HI YES I MADE MY MIND UP TOO LATE BUT
Could I please have this changed to Emiel Regis Rohellec Terzieff-Godefroy after all?
This boi has too many names, forgive me, I don't know which ones to choose so I figured I might just take all of them after all sdfghjk
If that's too long, however, you can leave it at Emiel Regis Godefroy ????? I don't know how many characters are allowed xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Raine

UndeadBread

What becomes of discarded loaf heels and crusts
Race
Marble Rye
Occupation
Bread
Alignment
Neutral Good
These threads aren't able to continue, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do! :)

Current Season

Status Updates

Taking a posting break to get on top of apps I want to finish writing, directories, and my organizer! But if you would like instant post gratification, lmk and I will get you something! <3
Thanks for everything, Pandora! If you would ever like to talk just add me on mirai#0007
what do you do when you are pretty constantly caught up? you write more charries, obviously!
"...Whoever said 'Silence is Golden', obviously never needed friends or family around."
tfw the anole in your house keeps outsmarting you. #FloridaProblems

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penny Polendina
Top Bottom