By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Question Moderation Requests (Username Changes, Moving/Deleting Threads, Ghost Alerts, etc.)

Manfred von Richthofen

The Red Baron
Race
(super)human
Occupation
Owner of The Hanger/Smuggler
Relationship Status
Broken Hearted
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Please delete! Posted it with the wrong account ;-;

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Could these dead threads be marked as inactive if possible? I went through all of my characters' threads (even my dropped charries 'cause I got bored) so there is a lot on this list. If it's too inconvenient feel free to ignore this XD

MOIRA O'DEORAIN THREADS
FAUSTUS BLACKWOOD THREADS

danaphantom

Player
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Hello again! Can you delete my app for Rin Okumura and take him off my main profile? I only have time for one character on here. Thanks!

Luciel

The Lucky One
Community Relations Division
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
@Laura Congratulations! You have activated our brand new automated system, which has taken care of the problem for you instantly!

...Just kidding I happened to have just gotten on. It's all taken care of now. : )

Current Season

Status Updates

"...Whoever said 'Silence is Golden', obviously never needed friends or family around."
tfw the anole in your house keeps outsmarting you. #FloridaProblems
Thank you for the April Fools gift. I liked it VERY MUCH. https://i.ibb.co/XCSq05b/present.png
the disintegrations were an aprilfool. those manthings will be back in three days.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Raine
    werewolves do it by the light of the moon

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lie Ren
Top Bottom