By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Question Moderation Requests (Username Changes, Moving/Deleting Threads, Ghost Alerts, etc.)

kazu

Player
Occupation
Professional Meme
Alignment
Neutral Good
Hello! I used to be on this site and I went by the name of shou but I've since changed it to kazu, and was wondering if I could please get that changed? ;w; thank you!!

• Love
Reactions: milk

Vlad Țepeș

Dracula Untold
Race
vampire
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
eternally in love
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
ok I changed my mind, I'd like for Vlad's account name to just be Vlad Țepeș - without the inserted 'Dracula', pls :3

Reactions: Steel

GhostOfHalloweenPast

local vampire nerd & space geek
Forum Upkeep Division
Race
kuo'ma
Occupation
Writer & Half-Time Witch
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
thank you so much!
I have another problem: in this OOC Account's mini profile, the 'profile' link (above organizer + directory) is filled with a link to that player muselist thread. now, I wanted to empty the field or maybe change it, but I can't bc I can't edit it in my Account Details any longer, since only character accounts have that field anymore; so I'd be very grateful if you could empty the field so it disappears from my mini profile, thank you!

Xiao Xingchen

The Untamed
Race
Human
Occupation
Hermit
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Mourning
link
pls i need help alsjfhalsjfhajshf

Like a dumdum, I accidentally overwrote my entire first post while editing this thread. :x Could a staff member please restore the first post?

Chelly

Player
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Hello! I just realized I accidentally put Euphemia’s age as 16 in her app when she should have been 17! Could I please get that changed if possible?

Reactions: Luciel

Current Season

Status Updates

It's ma' birthday!!! Woo!!

...Man, I'm old xD
So ah...how do you ask somebody you haven't known for a long time to be friends with you...?
Posts will be short due to being written on the phone. No internet outside of that, but my unannounced hiatus is finally over!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midoriya Izuku
Top Bottom