By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Rumor Monster in the Bookstore?

Anthony J. Crowley

Good Omens
Species
Demon
Occupation
Annoyance
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Article:
December onwards

"You know there's some sort of monster in that A.Z bookstore? Yeah, the one that's been closed for months... I don't know how it's still open, maybe someone's paying the bills...? Of course there's really a monster. My friend broke in once, and he said he saw this big, creepy thing... I don't know, he just muttered something about maggots. Huh? I don't wanna go in there, you should've seen his face when he told me. Must've been real creepy."

Relevant Threads (Optional}
None

• Love
Reactions: Rani and Rose Tyler

Current Season

Status Updates

worst/most disgusting thing you've ever eaten, go
Nepeta Leijon wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Hello? Can you tell me what this place is or why I'm here? I'm getting pretty ker-fluffled just by thinking about it.
Just a heads up: being evicted on the 13th, so chances are I'll lose access to internet for awhile.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isuzu Sohma
Top Bottom