By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

moonlight sonata [m]

Ruby Rose

RWBY
even roses have thorns
Race
human
Occupation
huntress
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Pining over the ice princess
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
spring in remnant || @Blake Belladonna
Content Warning

Spring was warmer, though not quite as hot as summer would be, though still warm enough for ice cream. Ruby, of course, would order cookies and cream ice cream, because what other flavor would she order that wasn't cookies? Exactly. She was more interested in seeing what Blake would order, curious if her girlfriend(the word still gave her tingles along her spine) would have something regular in terms of flavor or more, unique given her cat faunus aspect.

There was still some animosity towards the faunus from humans, Ruby not being included in that. She cared about the person they were, not what their DNA said, and she loved and adored everything about Blake - cat aspects and all. In fact, it was difficult for the younger huntress not to reach up and gently rub beneath one of her ears, especially one of those feline ears were the fur was just super soft and silky.

If there was one thing she was honest about, was how on earth did someone as amazing as Blake ever see in her? Ruby was spastic, whereas Blake was calm. Ruby was loud while Blake was more quiet. To know Blake cared about her? That was something Ruby would hold close to her heart.

"So whatcha gonna order?" Ruby asked, standing near Blake though moving from left to right, energy and enthusiasm really knew no bounds and she tried to keep herself in check, realizing her actions and simply standing on the spot even though she still wiggled.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Blake Belladonna
Race
Faunus
Occupation
Jobless
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Yang
This was far from what Blake had imagined when she had joined Beacon, truth be told. Sure, she had expected to interact with others, maybe make acquaintance with her teammates and such but for the most part she had planned to keep to herself and just enjoy her books to pass time between classes. Until Ruby Rose came along. The girl was hyperactive, innocent to a fault and annoyingly sweet. Which is why Blake was so perplexed by her, truth be told.

She wasn't sure how it happened but she found herself drawn to the black and red-haired girl and before long a friendship started, then, not too long after that, feelings sprung to the surface and now they were... well, a thing. It was something that puzzled her but she enjoyed it, it was a nice change of pace after Adam and the White Fang. If anything, the girl was polar opposites with Adam. Perhaps that was partly the reason why she had opened up to her.

"Mmmm." Golden eyes looked down at the selection of ice cream flavors before her as she was asked by her girlfriend what she was going to get. "I'm not quite sure." She resisted the urge to twitch her ears in concentration, she didn't need to explain why her bow was moving like that to the clerk or the people around them for that matter. "I think I'll have the salted caramel." She wasn't much for sweets but from time to time she could give into the temptation. A small smile formed on her lips as she shifted her gaze to the shorter girl while her dessert was prepared for her. "You haven't even had your ice cream and you're already on overdrive." She stated playfully, a hand squeezing Ruby's.

"How do you even manage to tolerate that much sweetness is beyond me." Blake added a moment later when it came to the choice of flavor for Ruby's own dessert. "Then again, I've seen you devour whole jars of cookies, so this shouldn't come off as a surprise." She spoke playfully, smiling at the clerk as he handed over the cones to them. "Thank you." Shifting her gaze back at Ruby she gave her cone a lick. "So, where now?"

• Love
Reactions: Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

RWBY
even roses have thorns
Race
human
Occupation
huntress
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Ruby probably wasn't helping by being an overactive shadow, eagerly peering to see what she might pick - the clerk ready with his scooper to prepare their orders.

If there was any disappointment for no ordering tuna flavored ice cream, Ruby didn't show it - of course she realized a little belatedly in those thoughts that ordering tuna flavored ice cream might out Blake as a faunus, and she didn't want her girlfriend to be put in that sort of spot.

"What can I say? I just have to smell sugar and I'm hyped." Ruby grinned, squeezing Blake's hand in return, the tease clearly accepted. Being in overdrive was pretty much how Ruby operated day to day, especially when she was around someone she cared for, and poor Blake was really getting the brunt of her enthusiasm these days.

"I was made to eat sugar." Ruby puffed up proudly, and then laughed a little. Thanking the clerk and giving them payment for their ice cream, Ruby then took hers with both hands and licked the side where the ice cream had started to melt, dripping slowly down the cone. "Nothing can compare to the taste of cookies though." A wistful look and a sigh escaped her.

Watching Blake with those silver eyes of hers, she was struck once again by just how amazing Blake Belladonna was.

"There is a cabin not too far from here. Perfect spot for star gazing." And perfect to just spend time together without anyone else approaching, such as their other teammates. Wanting to spend time with Blake without any interruptions, that wasn't wrong to want was it?

"This way!" With one hand now holding her ice cream, the other reached for Blake's, oblivious to everything around them, the only one that mattered was her.

• Love
Race
Faunus
Occupation
Jobless
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Yang
Ruby jested but Blake wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. She was overly energetic and always on the move, if she didn't know her better, she would have sworn that her semblance was getting powered by sugar around her. Stranger things had happened, after all. "Clearly." She added with the smile still on her face, enjoying the pressure that Ruby applied to her hand with the squeeze.

"I worry for the day when we are out on the field and there's no sugar for you to eat." She would be one grumpy Rose, or so she imagined, not that they were close to that day, they were still students and had years to go before they were actual huntresses, after all. No, right now all they had to worry about was training and school and, in this case, enjoying a cone of ice cream with each other. So she would do just do that, bringing the cone closer to her mouth to lick off any overflowing bits. "I can think of some things that are better tasting." There was a twinkle in her eye despite the seemingly innocent sentence.

A cabin? She had heard a couple people talk about a certain cabin around the school but she wasn't sure if this was the same one as the one Ruby was referring to. The tales usually involved clandestine hook up sessions among other things. She held her tongue about this, however, letting the shorter girl lead her away from the parlor by her hand, the other balancing the cone expertly so as to not let it fall to the ground, she actually found herself liking this flavor.

"Ruby." She looked over at her. "How did you find out about this cabin?" She inquired with curiosity as they headed to that place, if this was the same place then surely she had heard rumors and gossip about it. Right? Then again this was Ruby, the most pure girl she had ever had the pleasure of knowing (and now, dating)... So maybe she had not deciphered the true use for this place. It wouldn't take long to get there, that much she knew. The good thing was that she would be able to be a bit more herself behind closed doors, so there was that.

Last edited:
  • Love

Ruby Rose

RWBY
even roses have thorns
Race
human
Occupation
huntress
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

"What do you mean there won't be any sugar out in the field?" Ruby paused midstep, mock horror on her features before that vanished and she was smiling wide once again. "I'll have to sneak some." They weren't on the field, and they weren't even fully trained yet so it wasn't as though this was a pressing issue as such.

Not that it was an issue anyway. Teases and jokes were just that - teases and jokes, and Ruby clearly wasn't worried for what their future may hold in terms of sugar or no sugar.

Bless her heart and soul, she was wide eyed and oblivious to the other meaning that lingered in her girlfriends sentence. "Tell me tell me!"

How did she find out about this place? Well the tale isn't too exciting or scandalous, and she looked up at her much taller girlfriend, innocence etched into her features. "I heard from some of the students. I thought it might be nice. To get away from the dorms and still be able to be oneself."

This particular cabin had been picked for that reason. So they could still be themselves, moreso in Blake's case, and not for any reasons that most other students and others come here for. Not that she was against it - of course she wasn't if that ended up happening.

Getting there took surprisingly little time, Ruby occupying herself with her ice cream and no doubt annoying Blake by trying to lean over and lick her ice cream as well.

• Love
Race
Faunus
Occupation
Jobless
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Yang

A stronger laugh left her at the way Ruby reacted to her words, because as much as she was playing, she could actually picture Ruby sneaking in sugar to some grimm-infested battlefield or some far off forest full of bandits and mercenaries. Which was surprisingly cute and wholesome, although then again that seemed to be the norm with the girl besides her. "I don't doubt by a second that you will." It was sounding like something that she would do, really, and she liked the idea of her doing that, it was one of the things that made her stand out from the rest and what drew Blake closer to her, that much she knew.

She sort of regretted making the comment because now she had to explain what she meant to the curious girl and she didn't feel like delving into the potentially embarrassing intricacies of cunnilingus to her girlfriend. "Like, uh, tuna." Smooth, Blake, smooth.

"Just making sure." She squeezed her hand softly as if to appease her, a small smile on her face as they walked, occasionally licking at her ice cream to avoid having it spill on her hand. It was quite the challenge though, mostly because Ruby kept trying to take licks at Blake's cone. "I appreciate the gesture, by the way." She spoke in regards to the cabin and wanting to spend some time together, extending her arm on the opposite direction from Ruby, raising it too to keep her cone out of reach.

Before long they were there, standing outside of the cabin. "Here we are." She found herself turning to face Ruby before she moved towards the door, turning the knob to the front door. Great, it was empty tonight. Hopefully the previous occupants had cleaned up. "Are you sure you wanna go in?" She didn't want to pressure her into doing anything she didn't want to do.

• Love

Ruby Rose

RWBY
even roses have thorns
Race
human
Occupation
huntress
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

At 17 years old, Ruby knew about the birds and the bees and where babies came from, so it wasn't as though she was completely oblivious. Some things, however, were still foreign to her, and considering this was really her first real relationship, Ruby had been learning quite a bit.

"Tuna is good!" Ruby nodded enthusiastically, unaware of the meaning and she probably would have blushed profusely if she did know.

"I want you to always feel comfortable." Ruby replied, still trying to attack the salted caramel ice cream, even trying to step on her tippy-toes to reach though with Blake keeping it out of reach, as well as walking forward, it was quite the task. Walking normally, she did a little humph, stuck her tongue out and went back to eating her own ice cream in mock defeat.

There were plenty of things Ruby loved about the raven-haired girl beside her, and the way she wanted to make sure Ruby wanted something was just one of the thousands. By the time they had reached the door, she'd pretty much inhaled the rest of her cold snack, allowing her to focus on Blake rather than a sugary treat.

Really though, both were sugary if one gets my drift.

Silver eyes glistened with such care and tenderness and she squeezed one of Blake's hands, "I'm sure. Especially with you by my side. Together."

Thankfully the previous occupants had cleaned up, leaving it spotless and disinfected though without that hospital-like smell. Instead there was a hint of roses and vanilla in the air, and for once Ruby couldn't take credit for that.

• Love
Race
Faunus
Occupation
Jobless
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Yang
It was a bit embarrassing, knowing this much about, well, romantic interactions. Not for actual experience, mind you, Adam had never been that romantic or anything of the sorts... although Ninjas of Love was quite the teacher and for that she was grateful for. Not that she would admit it, it was enough to know that her book had been found once by the crimson-clothed girl, she didn't need her to know that much of her actual knowledge came from that along with a couple of experiences with her ex-boyfriend, some rather... disappointing experiences at that. So a cheap smut novel it was!

"It really is." She did found herself salivating a bit about the thought of tuna, although that was quickly dismissed in favor of focusing on Ruby, a bit of her enthusiasm rubbing on Blake who found herself feeling a bit more... energetic? It was a weird feeling, really, but she didn't hate it, far from it.

"You're too nice to me." She gave her a look of joy in response to her words, bringing her arm closer so that she could finally get some of her ice cream, she figured that she would enjoy that and she had tried enough to get some of it anyways so she had kind of won a reward, especially after she had given up on trying to taste it.

After that, well, she focused on her treat, finishing the cone before they went inside, her resolve strengthened by the words that came from Ruby's mouth. She was a bit nervous, she wasn't going to lie, opening herself up to someone else, but she knew that she wasn't the only one that would be taking a big leap with this. The fact that the place was actually quite clean and smelling of one of her favorite scents probably helped too. "So..." She closed the door behind them, looking over to Ruby, as if trying to get an idea from her. "What do you want to do?" She figured that she would give her girlfriend the choice of what to start with.

• Love

Ruby Rose

RWBY
even roses have thorns
Race
human
Occupation
huntress
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Ruby hummed, standing beside her and almost vibrating with all of her emotions. It was hard for her to stand still for too long, always needing to do something or be moving, even if it was slight.

"You deserve it." Ruby spoke honestly. Blake deserved to have kindness aimed at her, and no matter what had happened in the past, Ruby knew Blake wasn't a malicious person - if she was then she wouldn't be here, standing with Ruby in the cabin - and as long as she lived, she would always show Blake kindness.

It wasn't just Blake though but every faunus. They didn't deserve the pain and discrimination from humans. They were living, breathing creatures that deserved love and respect.

Click, the sound signalling that the door was closed and rather than look around the cabin, silver eyes turned to meet golden and Ruby pretty much pounced into her arms, holding her tightly. "Thank you, Blake. For everything. I can't imagine my life without you in it." Not that she wanted to, and she pulled back, looking upward, those glistening silver eyes twinkled in the lights. One hand rose up, gently resting against the black bow that hid those beautiful cat ears.

"You're incredible and beautiful. Everything about you." Both human aspect, and faunus aspect. Ruby loved it all.

• Love
Reactions: Tom
Race
Faunus
Occupation
Jobless
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Yang

Blake wished that all the humans would be like that to Faunus. It was something that was almost impossible and too much to ask for, but she still dreamed of a day where their species would live side by side without segregation or discrimination, a day where the White Fang would not be necessary. Unfortunately this was not the day, hence why she found herself wearing the bow so much, denying herself her heritage and self to avoid problems with others. But not Ruby, she could be free of that disguise when around her, when the two were alone and away from others. "If only more thought like you." The world would be a better place with more people like Ruby Rose in it.

There wasn't much of a chance for Blake to do anything after she closed the door, the smaller girl throwing herself at her like a cat to a yarn ball before she could really react, causing an oomph sound to leave her mouth from the sudden action. She, however, did nothing to stop her or change the situation. "I can't imagine my life without you in it either, Ruby." She managed to breathe out, her arms wrapping around her girlfriend with tenderness.

She knew that Ruby was just YEARNING to remove her bow from her ears, so when her hand went up, Blake just leaned slightly and undid the knot that held it together, pulling on it until her ears were free, wiggling them a little to shake off that feeling of numbness from being still for so long. "You're incredible too, I love your enthusiasm and how you can see the good in others even when they might not see that themselves." Gods knew that Blake struggled with that part of herself sometimes. "And you are beautiful too, to boot. I'm lucky to have you." She stated, golden peering into silver as she leaned forward to give her a soft peck.

"Even if you always try to be sneaky and eat my sweets." She pulled back slightly, letting go of her and giggling. "Let's check this place out." The ambiance alongside the smells in there were really getting to her and she wanted to at least get to see the rest of the cabin before she gave into her desires for the flower girl.

• Love

Ruby Rose

RWBY
even roses have thorns
Race
human
Occupation
huntress
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

It hurt Ruby to think and know that Blake had to hide herself from the world, largely because some of the world still discriminated against Faunus, and it sucked. It sucked that she could walk around freely, while a Faunus felt like they had to hid just to stay safe. "One day the rest of the world will see it."

Patience won, with the bow being removed and those beautiful dark ears wiggling free and Ruby's fingers gently rubbed along its edge and down where the ear met her neck. "I'm the lucky one." Ruby managed to speak, despite how pinks her cheeks got from blushing, the words coiling around her heart and spreading warmth through her chest.

Before Blake could move, Ruby pecked her back and then the grin widened. "Well sweets are one of my weak points." That hand that had been running along an ear now went to curl around a wrist to pull her along, further into the cabin. While she was fine with a tour of the cabin, the scents of vanilla and rose enough without being overpowering, Ruby was more interested in her girlfriend.

Outside the sun was starting to set, time going by too quickly for her tastes, though the night was still not over yet. "No clouds. It should be an amazing night to watch the stars."

• Love
Race
Faunus
Occupation
Jobless
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Yang

"One day." She echoed the sentiment with a smile, hoping that it would become a reality. The White Fang made it difficult, with the way they were now, how she had been, but she wanted to believe that the silver eyed beauty in front of her was right and that eventually peace would be achieved. The world just needed more people like her in it to make such change.

Her eyes closed when Ruby's fingers brushed against her now exposed ears, a shiver running up and down her back. They were... sensitive, so needless to say the interaction with them had her feeling all kinds of good things, a little bit of tickles and a little bit of pleasure from the gentle fingers that were currently touching them. She managed to open her eyes long enough to see the blush that crept up Ruby's cheeks. "Careful now." She said with a soft laugh in regard to the ears, not sure what she would do if she kept going at it, although part of her wished to find out.

She almost groaned when the hand left her ear and held her wrist instead, although the peck and the suddenness of it all did not let her, instead she just let the shorter girl guide her deeper into the cabin, although the scent seemed to be everywhere. No wonder people came here so often to make out among other things... the place had a very intoxicating atmosphere that basically invited them to give into whatever desires they might have.

"You're right." She stated, looking out a nearby window before shifting her attention to Ruby. "Although truth be told, there's other things I'd rather be watching." She smiled, keeping her golden eyes on Ruby. "Like you." No sense in denying the truth, the stars would be there tonight and tomorrow and for years afterwards but them? they did not have such a luxury, the line of work they were training for did not offer such. It was better to enjoy the now and those that they held close, in this case the girl besides her. "Just you." She added a moment later, her gaze shifting from silver eyes to pink lips. Was it the ambiance that had her going for such a line? Maybe, would it work? That remained to be seen. All she knew was that the smell of vanilla and roses was driving her mad and not in the bad way.

• Love

Ruby Rose

RWBY
even roses have thorns
Race
human
Occupation
huntress
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

While her intentions in coming here had been more pure and innocent, a nice date night between the two, Ruby wasn't going to deny her more primal instincts.

When it came to these sorts of situations, she was a lot more shy and uncertain because she lacked experience. There was also worry that she would make a fool of herself and Blake would not like her anymore and all that fun stuff that anxiety liked to dart her with.

"Really?" She squeaked a little, cheeks becoming more pink, closing the last little bit of distance between herself and Blake, everything around them becoming less important, more insignificant.

Asking with her eyes and her expression first, Ruby tilted her head back, hoping to capture Blake's lips in a kiss.

• Love
Reactions: Tom
Race
Faunus
Occupation
Jobless
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Yang

Blake was nervous, not for herself but for Ruby. She didn't want to complicate things for them, she didn't want her to feel pressured into anything that she might not be ready for. She knew that she was purer than the rest of the students, more innocent and she didn't think it might be a good idea to stain that innocence. That being said, she could not deny that she had been craving a moment like this for a long time.

Her smile grew as Ruby spoke, apparently her comment had been well received by the other girl. "Really." She nodded in affirmation of what she had said, it was true, all of it. She could do this any night, but spending alone time with Ruby and getting to marvel at her? She would take that in a heartbeat. It also appeared that the shorter girl had the same thing in mind as Blake, or at least that's what she interpreted her actions as, golden eyes focusing on silver ones as she moved in to deliver the kiss that she hopefully wanted.

It was a tender kiss, almost chaste, although her hands were a bit more... direct, finding her girlfriend's waist to pull her close while she tried to guide them to the closest piece of furniture for them to lay on. "Ruby..." She pulled back enough to whisper, trying to get confirmation from her that she wanted to go on. All of this depended on whether Ruby would be okay with it or not. She really hoped it would be the former rather than the latter, mostly because her stomach was in knots due to the anticipation and she was craving her girlfriend in a less than wholesome way at the moment.

• Love

Ruby Rose

RWBY
even roses have thorns
Race
human
Occupation
huntress
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

If Blake was nervous, so was Ruby, though what helped to calm her nerves down was the simple fact that she was with Blake. She trusted her girlfriend, trusted her completely, so it was easy to banish away any thoughts and feelings of nervousness the further they continued.

Back of her legs touched the couch - a couch that was thankfully clean and not covered in hidden stains - and almost pulled Blake down with her in a flurry of limbs and tender looks. "I want this. I want you." Ruby whispered, silver eyes locking deeply with those beautiful golden ones.

Giving permission, which being asked for consent was one of the most beautiful things she could ever be given, and she would return that, "you?" Knowing the answer hadn't stopped her from just reaching out, to ask, even as dainty fingers rose up, taking their place against a soft furry ear.

• Love
Race
Faunus
Occupation
Jobless
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Yang

The pair ended up against the couch and Blake had to laugh softly at the struggle not to fall back on it. Even in situations like this one, Ruby kept surprising her and amazing her and she wondered just what she had done to deserve such luck. Maybe there were gods out there after all, because she honestly couldn't think of any other reason for this match-up.

She searched for any hesitation or struggle in her silver eyes but found none when Ruby spoke of wanting this to happen, making her heart pump faster and faster in anticipation. The fact that Ruby had decided that she wanted to keep touching her ear did not help as that gesture weakened Blake's resolve, making her breathe softly at the feeling of the soft fingers caressing her sensitive spot. "I do." She managed to whisper, eyes closing for a moment before she opened them again, gaining enough control of herself to move her hands, one reaching out for the couch's backrest as she leaned forward to kiss her, a bit more passionately this time around, body tilting forward so as to give Ruby the final push and put her on her back on the couch. The hand on her waist kept her from actually falling and instead helped to ease her down as she did, the faunus girl crawling on top of her once this was all done.

She was definitely craving this, the proximity, the softness of Ruby's skin under her fingers. She just had to take things slow, make sure that her girlfriend enjoyed it. "If you want to stop, please tell me." She stated after momentarily breaking the kiss, her hand moving from the couch to the front of Ruby's jacket to begin undoing the buttons that held it close, slowly as to give her some time to reconsider things in case she wasn't ready.

• Love

Ruby Rose

RWBY
even roses have thorns
Race
human
Occupation
huntress
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

"If I want to stop I'll tell you," Ruby promised, silver eyes blinking with love and affection, even as she lowered herself onto the couch, her back pressed against the soft cushion with the help of Blake making sure she didn't fall completely.

She was ready for this. Nerves might have been swimming in her blood, butterflies flitting around her stomach, that was to be expected. What that didn't mean was that she wasn't ready because she was, and she couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else.

When the buttons on her jacket was undone, Ruby managed to shrug out of it along with the rest of her upper garments. Delicate fingers still ran along an ear, even as she was kissing Blake, shivering with delight at her touches upon her bare skin.

"Don't stop," Ruby whispered, still giving the go ahead.

• Love
Race
Faunus
Occupation
Jobless
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Yang

It was good, getting confirmation from the other girl that she would tell her if she didn't want to take things further. The last thing that Blake wanted to do was to push too far and ruin everything for the two, no, this was better. She would just take things slowly and carefully, make sure that Ruby enjoyed this as much as she could. "Alright..." She nodded, biting her bottom lip as she focused on the girl beneath her, the affection in her tone fueling Blake with confidence for this, although even then she kept her eyes on Ruby's on the look out for any discomfort, even if she only found love and adoration.

Once she was on her back it was all too easy to get rid of her upper layer of clothing, delicate fingers swiftly undoing any buttons that held the pieces together and before long her girlfriend found her torso bare for Blake to marvel at. Ruby wasn't the most endowed of individuals, but Blake found herself liking her body all the more because of it, each curve and each angle drawing the faunus girl closer and closer.

Upon the reassurance, Blake made a sound of approval, both at the words and the touch she was receiving from the girl before she broke their kiss, her mouth planting kisses along her jaw and neck, going further and further down until she reached her chest. Stopping only enough to look up at her, she tentatively brought a hand to one of her breasts to cup it, her thumb caressing the tender flesh while she
leaned down to focus on the other with her mouth. Hopefully she would like this.

• Love

Ruby Rose

RWBY
even roses have thorns
Race
human
Occupation
huntress
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Being this exposed felt strange. She'd undressed around her team before, they were all females and it hardly mattered overall if any peeks were stolen. Here things felt different because they were different.

This wasn't some shower or going to the pools.

Chest exposed, Ruby expected to feel the air cool. Instead the cabin remained warm and so her jacket being taken off didn't leave her that chilly. Blake's hands and mouth around her breasts brought out a sharper intake of breath from the huntress, a small whine of pleasure escaping her lips. Momentarily her movements around Blake's ear faltered with this new action.

"Feels good," she managed to breathe out, looking at Blake with heavy lidded, love filled eyes.

Current Season

Status Updates

"...Whoever said 'Silence is Golden', obviously never needed friends or family around."
tfw the anole in your house keeps outsmarting you. #FloridaProblems
Thank you for the April Fools gift. I liked it VERY MUCH. https://i.ibb.co/XCSq05b/present.png
the disintegrations were an aprilfool. those manthings will be back in three days.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Raine
    werewolves do it by the light of the moon

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lie Ren
Top Bottom