Hello, Pandora! So, I thought I'd toss up a thread detailing various plots I'd like to see my characters involved in, ones that would require more explanation than what goes into my organiser!
- Focus upgrade: I'd really like someone with the know-how to upgrade Aloy's Focus so it has a library of Pandora information, past and present. It would be useful for her to know the technology unique to this world and the creatures that inhabit it.
- Pupil or teacher: I'd love for various characters to teach Aloy stuff, whether it's new combat techniques, people from the same planet as her where Earth thrived in the future, those who came from a dystopia too and had their own brand of survival skills. Aside from that, it would be interesting for Aloy to teach someone, maybe someone younger than her who isn't so different to who she was; an outcast, unwanted by most people, etc.
- Expedition: this would probably be part of a larger plot at some point so it's pretty vague, but seeing as Aloy excels at tracking and exploring, it'd be cool for her to explore those areas of Pandora that don't necessarily get enough attention and perhaps find something unusual on the way.
- Seeing as she's currently a student herself, I still would really like Carrie to inadvertently take someone under her wing and be a sort of role model/mentor for them. It would be an interesting challenge, and she'd probably question at times if she really was deserving of such a position. However, she of all people knows what it's like to be shunned, scared and not in control.
- I'm not the best at politics in general, but I really want Padmé to build political connections, especially in Elysium, or undertake missions that go awry in other regions. Since she's the Councillor of Law, her interests extend to other parts of Pandora and how to negotiate with what are essentially very different territories. She prefers peace, but I'd also like to get her into the heart of conflicts as she's such a fearless badass.
- the other world! Rose is capable of astral projection, so she could go from the physical world to somewhere else. And I’d love for my characters to explore that domain more!
- any kid characters who have strong abilities, particularly psychic! Put this arrogant bitch in her place!
- gifted kids/adults who get notice of her dealings. Rose is going to be try and be pretty low key whilst rebuilding her cult, having suffered enough losses, but please make life more difficult for her! She is not as powerful as she thinks.
- speaking of the cult, here is the link with more information.
- More vigilante stuff please! Particularly more characters who push her to her limits and make her question her already shaky morals. Also give her hero stuff to do, help her save you or assist you with helping others!