By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Multiple RP requests!

Hannah

let our troubles fade out into the night
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Hello, Pandora! So, I thought I'd toss up a thread detailing various plots I'd like to see my characters involved in, ones that would require more explanation than what goes into my organiser!

Aloy:
  • Focus upgrade: I'd really like someone with the know-how to upgrade Aloy's Focus so it has a library of Pandora information, past and present. It would be useful for her to know the technology unique to this world and the creatures that inhabit it.
  • Pupil or teacher: I'd love for various characters to teach Aloy stuff, whether it's new combat techniques, people from the same planet as her where Earth thrived in the future, those who came from a dystopia too and had their own brand of survival skills. Aside from that, it would be interesting for Aloy to teach someone, maybe someone younger than her who isn't so different to who she was; an outcast, unwanted by most people, etc.
  • Expedition: this would probably be part of a larger plot at some point so it's pretty vague, but seeing as Aloy excels at tracking and exploring, it'd be cool for her to explore those areas of Pandora that don't necessarily get enough attention and perhaps find something unusual on the way.
Carrie:
  • Seeing as she's currently a student herself, I still would really like Carrie to inadvertently take someone under her wing and be a sort of role model/mentor for them. It would be an interesting challenge, and she'd probably question at times if she really was deserving of such a position. However, she of all people knows what it's like to be shunned, scared and not in control.
Padmé:
  • I'm not the best at politics in general, but I really want Padmé to build political connections, especially in Elysium, or undertake missions that go awry in other regions. Since she's the Councillor of Law, her interests extend to other parts of Pandora and how to negotiate with what are essentially very different territories. She prefers peace, but I'd also like to get her into the heart of conflicts as she's such a fearless badass.
Trish:
  • More vigilante stuff please! Particularly more characters who push her to her limits and make her question her already shaky morals. Also give her hero stuff to do, help her save you or assist you with helping others!

• Love
Reactions: Dharke

Dharke

But I was going into Tosche Station...
Species
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
I know we're already in loads of threads, but I wanted to throw out some ideas that we don't have to role-play immediately. :p

Expedition: this would probably be part of a larger plot at some point so it's pretty vague, but seeing as Aloy excels at tracking and exploring, it'd be cool for her to explore those areas of Pandora that don't necessarily get enough attention and perhaps find something unusual on the way.
Luke would love to go exploring with Aloy!

I'm not the best at politics in general, but I really want Padmé to build political connections, especially in Elysium, or undertake missions that go awry in other regions. Since she's the Councillor of Law, her interests extend to other parts of Pandora and how to negotiate with what are essentially very different territories. She prefers peace, but I'd also like to get her into the heart of conflicts as she's such a fearless badass.
Perhaps she could form connections with the Governor Mayor of Misty Hollow? The shoestring suggestion I have is that a criminal from Elysium is hiding out in Misty Hollow, so Padmé comes to visit the Gov (or vice versa if you want to base the thread in Elysium). But if we set it in Misty Hollow, I'm picturing a stereotypical UFO crash landed in the woods. :D So it wouldn't become a stale political thread, maybe the criminal could spring a surprise attack on them?

I can also imagine the Gov attempting to flirt with Padmé (don't Force choke him, @Anakin Skywalker).

Linnie

Player
Occupation
studying
Organizer
link
I think it would be interesting for Ieyasu to meet Trish. I would definitely love for him to meet a vigilante and I am willing to put him in danger to do it. And Ieyasu is also from a different time and he has done questionable things so it might be interesting to put them together and see their moral viewpoints.

• Love
Reactions: Hannah

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* react for a text thread and i will pop something up ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
No joke I'd app Bella or Edward in a heartbeat if anyone wanted to app the other one and we could write our own stories in Pandora
It would certainly make business easier if there were some kind of guide or list to Pandora's most renowned taverns. I have so little time for research, myself!
Whoever this "Stark" fellow is, sure has named literally everything in Pandora. That will not do at allllllllllll

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palcy
Top Bottom