By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

My Immortal: The Box [terrible fanfic au]

F
F

FashionistState

it begins.
Inexplicably, the gods have taken inspiration from fanfiction author Tara Gilesbie and her timeless classic, My Immortal. [I'd advise you read the first couple of chapters to get a vague idea of the source material.]

Where once stood a complex power struggle is now a world governed by teenage cliques, copious amounts of casual sex, and endless alternative rock concerts. And so it came to be that in the Year... uh, 3, an epic battle will wage between two major factions.

The goths goffs... and the preps.

The Goths all hang around Blackhaven, which is now the second-richest district in Pandora and contains at least 3 Hot Topics. The preps hang around Silverpool.

Characters will be warped beyond reason into these two factions, if not other smaller subcultures. (Seriously, go wild on that.) Many will not be able to remember their previous life in Pandora, and might only act according to the one-dimensional conflicts placed before them now. Many will be de-aged, some will just not act their age. Only a few will be able to break free of this mass OOC plague, but I'll talk about that shortly.

Now, the thread that documents all of this chaos will be completely open to all, but I'd like to set out a few ground rules in mind of the source material.
  • Grammar, spelling, and punctuation can be as loosely abided by as you wish. Feel free to lapse into text speak, 1337 speak, whatever. You can be a terrible roleplayer in this AU and no one will judge you, maybe.
  • As already mentioned, your character will most likely be incredibly OOC and you may play them almost regardless of canon, or even just simplify them to a single trait. Whatever comes most naturally.
  • There is no continuity. For example, if your character dies, they may come back in your next post as though nothing happened. You don't need to read up on pages of posts to jump in later into the AU. Just post and go with the flow.
------------------------------
As previously mentioned, the thread will be open, however I'd like to make sure there are at least a few people who can commit to posting back and forth! If you are one of those people, please post here with the character/s you intend to play.

If you would like your character to retain their original personality but still be fairly content about the Goths vs. Preps war, please use the below form and you'll be added to the main list of sign-ups. If you'd like a horrified onlooker, read on.

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b] Please include their original name and an 'adopted' name, if any. For example: Vampire Potter, previously Harry Potter.
[b]Group, if any:[/b] Goth, prep, poseur, some other group entirely?
confirmed sign-ups
  • Aziraphale - an angel pretending to be a prep but his actual goal is to sPREAD THE MESSAGE OF LOVE AND JESUS CHRIST TO ALL THE PREPS (but not gofficks because he thinks that you can't do anything about gofficks by nature)
  • Deli Shawp, previously Delirium of the Endless - druggy
  • Demoneyes, previously Anthony Crowley - goff
  • Elizabeth Blud, the Prep Kween - free of the OOC plague from the start but putting the new equilibrium to her advantage
  • Elizabeth/Elizabeth Bluh Two - goff, sister to Elizabeth Bluh, hates her with a passion
  • Lightnight (formerly Light Yagami) - originally a prep, he was turned into a vampire goff by... a vampire goff who pushed him into prostitution. It's a sad story. He's very conflicted.
  • Metal Jacket, previously Jacket - goff, previously a prep b4 he gave into his homicidal urges.
  • Neffy, previously Neferet - Prep, head cheerleader, regressed in age back to her teenage years, totally sucks up to the Prep Queen
  • Newt, 'previously' Rebecca - goff
  • Nightfall GothycDespair, previously Yoshiya Kiryu - Goff
  • Theodore - Prep Kween Elizabeth Blud's secretary, secretly can't decide if he's prep or goff

u kno ur nat da onliii 1!111
Okay, so there's going to be a handful of characters who have not been affected by the OOC plague. (I like calling it that. Can you tell?) They might have woken up one morning to see the entirety of Pandora transformed, or they might have gradually broken free over a period of time. Ideally these characters will create a faction of their own in an attempt to end the chaos and horrendous writing. That said, if too many characters become ~freedom fighters~, I'll put a cap on them.

This list only tracks people who are unhappy with the new equilibrium. If your character's free of the OOC plague but just sort of going with the flow, they'll be down in the main sign-ups list. Because that's like... easier to track in terms of ratios. e_e
  • Ciel Phantomhive - will break free after two groggy hours of drinking seven café au laits at the nearest Starbucks
  • Kevin Price - Mostly free from the start, still has occasional flashes of OOC prep logic (or lack thereof) that freaks the crap out of him, and that he uses as an excuse for his newfound coffee addiction.
  • Noah Kuttler - free from the start.

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b] um... their name
[b]When did they break free?[/b] They might have been free from the start, or you intend for them to break free over a period of time. Have fun with whatever you choose.

Last edited by a moderator:
N
N

Noka

Character Name: Delirium of the Endless is her original name. New name? Deli Shawp. "I got all yo' drugs right here."
Group, if any: Druggy =D

Character Name: Newt. Just gonna keep it, but have her act like her name used to be Rebecca and she changed it to keep the man down.
Group, if any: Goff

Reactions: FashionistState
J
J

Jacket

Okay, I'm gonna leave sign-ups open for another couple of days and then make the thread.

It will probably be a single thread where transitions into different dates and locations will just happen within, but since there's no logic to anything you are completely welcome to push your character into locations they have no reason to be at and other such weird shit like that. 8)

Even if you don't sign up, you're welcome to join the thread later on in or even just add a one-shot post you have no intention of following up!

K
K

Kyt

fangs 4 makin dis fash ur da luv of my deprezzin life u rok!!! mcr rox!!!!

Character Name: Yoshiya Kiryu -> Nightfall GothycDespair
Group, if any: Goff

I look forward to misspelling Nightfall in like 80 different ways.

A
A

Andromeda

Character Name: Neffy, previously Neferet
Group, if any: Prep. You know, head cheerleader, regressed in age back to her teenage years, totally sucks up to the Prep Queen. That kinda prep.

P
P

Person

Character Name: Ciel Phantomhive
When did they break free? Will break free after two groggy hours of drinking seven café au laits at the nearest Starbucks. :'D

Reactions: Saturn
A
A

Aziraphale

Character Name: Aziraphale (but because the name has more than six letters there will be a million different spellings)
Group, if any: an angel pretending to be a prep but his actual goal is to sPREAD THE MESSAGE OF LOVE AND JESUS CHRIST TO ALL THE PREPS (but not gofficks because he thinks that you can't do anything about gofficks by nature)

K
K

Kevin Price

Hope I'm not too late for the party!

Character Name: Kevin Price
When did they break free? Mostly free from the start, still has occasional flashes of OOC prep logic (or lack thereof) that freaks the crap out of him, and that he uses as an excuse for his newfound coffee addiction.

Ophelia

a commie DC fan dreaming of a guy called George
Species
a human
Occupation
studying stuff
If I'm not too late to the party I'd like Light to make some cameos in the greatest thing of all times. So, I'm sorry I can't commit to back and forth posting. (because im not as cool as this is)

Character Name:Light Yagami aka Lightnight and all the possible mispellings I can think of
Group, if any: Originally a prep, he was turned into a vampire goff by... a vampire goff who pushed him into prostitution. It's a sad story. He's very conflicted.

Reactions: Noah Kuttler

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel
Top Bottom