By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

my more colorful moniker ☠️ hook // seeking killian jones !!!

H
H

Harry Hook

Hello and welcome to my space to scream about Killian Jones from Once Upon a Time and how badly I want to write with him!!!!!!!!

Well okay sir.

I've been wanting to write with Killian Jones for YEARS and while I haven't always had characters in place to do so, I currently play Harry Hook from Descendants and I honestly don't know who would fit this more perfectly. To those who don't know, Harry Hook is the son of Captain Hook. Classic Captain James Hook, but also, like ... take one look at him and it's obvious who his design is inspired by, I mean pls.

Fun facts about Harry: He both worships and hates his actual father. He carries a hook as homage to the legend rather than the man himself, and he's definitely a little bit unhinged and dreams of the day he'll actually lose his hand, too. Maybe he tried to get a crocodile to eat his hand once. It's fine.

The plot opportunities here are like coming out of the wOODWORK! Father/son relationship???? DYSFUNCTIONAL father/son relationship???? Probably more likely, I mean, they would be an actual disaster. Killian trying to prove he is Captain Hook while Harry laughs in his face????? Killian trying to get his crazy not!son to stop trying to get his hand cut off?????? Teach him to be good at applying eyeliner????

BUT ALSO LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT KILLIAN'S HISTORY WITH KIDS!!!!!

Not that Harry is anything like little Baelfire, but it means there's hope, right????

Whatever the case, I am DYING to write this idiot with Killian and I know for a fact that there are others around the site who definitely feel the same!! If you are even remotely interested, please please please come talk to me so that I can drop all of my crazy at your feet and hopefully not scare you away!

Reactions: Emma Swan
H
H

Harry Hook

Update!!!

With permission from our previous Killian, Harry has hung onto the Jolly Roger!
MORE POTENTIAL PLOT STUFF????
KILLIAN TAKING HIS SHIP BACK BY FORCE????
HARRY GETTING HIS TEEN LOSER FRIENDS TOGETHER AND TAKING IT BACK AGAIN????
endleSS CYCLE OF SHIP TAKEOVERS!!!
(bc this pipsqueak is too dumb to know when to stop)
AHHHHH !!!!!!​

U
U

Uma Undine

Update!!!

With permission from our previous Killian, Harry has hung onto the Jolly Roger!
MORE POTENTIAL PLOT STUFF????
KILLIAN TAKING HIS SHIP BACK BY FORCE????
HARRY GETTING HIS TEEN LOSER FRIENDS TOGETHER AND TAKING IT BACK AGAIN????
endleSS CYCLE OF SHIP TAKEOVERS!!!
(bc this pipsqueak is too dumb to know when to stop)
AHHHHH !!!!!!​
As one of Harry's "TEEN LOSER FRIENDS" and as his crew's Captain, Uma will be right by his side, fighting tooth and nail for this ship Harry has claimed. Also, she'll be fighting with magic too, so be aware of that. He's too dumb to know when to stop, and when there's a pirate ship involved, so is Uma.

Reactions: Harry Hook
H
H

Harry Hook

This is open again and I would die for whoever decided to take him. <3

Current Season

Status Updates

how do you go about telling your crush you like them? asking for a friend(the friend is me)
Word to the wise, if someone delivers flowers to you late at night, don't answer the door.
Its the Lance Variety Question, starring Lance McClain! Today's question: whats the worst food joint you've encountered on Pandora? For me, it was a fake pizza place run by bandits in the crystal vale because there was no pizza and just shooting. Lots of shooting.
i am no longer baby i want power
Thanks for such a fun year, pandora!
I feel like it's no longer for me, so I'm going to be on my way. I really appreciate everyone I've met here and I frickin' love the plot of this site. I wish everyone the best! <3
If you still want to keep in touch, I'll be on discord you just have to add me as a friend!
@kingofemo#8008 thanks again!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain Rex
Top Bottom