By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

My thoughts and memories-Ana

Description
The musings and daydreams of a preteen earth hero

Ana

MOTHER
Species
Psychokinetic Human
Height
143 cms (4’8 ft)
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ Ana’s Journal ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´
If found, please return to the Sunshine Orphanage in Ark City, Centria

Ana

MOTHER
Species
Psychokinetic Human
Height
143 cms (4’8 ft)
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Dear Ninten & Lloyd,

This is the first letter I’ve written to anyone since I’ve been here. Maybe I should’ve started sooner, but there’s just been so much going on. I’ve been confused more than ever before, but I think I’m getting there. I‘m just taking it slow.

I haven’t been abducted! I think. I’m in a place called Pandora. I don’t know where it is, or how I got here, or how I’ll ever get back, but that’s okay. I’ll get home eventually. I know I will, because that’s what happened the last time. It doesn’t make any sense, but I know that I’ve been here before. It’s familiar, even if the people aren’t.

I think you guys would like it here. There’s so much to do and see. There are people from every kind of time period you can imagine, even the FUTURE. People use phones like TVs now and can talk to each other face-to-face with them. There are super heroes too. Everywhere! I met one on my first day here. His name is Captain Marvel.

I just wanted to say that I’m safe, and I hope that you guys are too. I know that no matter what stands in your way, the two of you will figure it out and get each other and Mom home safe and sound.

Please give Teddy my regards, and don’t even think about replacing me with another girl while I’m gone!

Sincerely,

Ana

P.S. Teleporting out of here doesn’t work. I’ve tried, and it took three days to wash the burnt smell out of my hair.

Ana

MOTHER
Species
Psychokinetic Human
Height
143 cms (4’8 ft)
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Dear Diary,

I know it’s a little early, but so much has happened already that I must get it all down before I forget anything important.

I dreamed last night of a girl named Carrie White, but it wasn’t an ordinary dream nor was it an ordinary vision for that matter. I‘ve never had control over my visions before; they really are just like dreams, except what I see always comes to pass. This time, though, I was able to have a conversation with this other girl, and we were both fully aware that we were having more than a dream.

I don’t get it, but I know that we must meet one day. I just hope it isn’t to fight off another alien invasion or zombie apocalypse. I really do just want things to go back to normal.

Then after I woke up this morning, I noticed that my powers struck again! All the windows in the building were wide open. The caretaker couldn’t close them on her own, so she called a neighbor to come over and help her. I know it gets cold this time of year, but that heater is too much for me. Still, I don’t want this to keep happening. I wish I knew how to stop it.

Ana

P.S. I know I should tell her it’s my fault that this happened, but I think I’ll wait until I can be alone with her.

Last edited:

Ana

MOTHER
Species
Psychokinetic Human
Height
143 cms (4’8 ft)
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Dear Diary,

Tonight was Halloween. It’s not my favorite holiday, but we did manage to collect a lot of candy. There was this one house that had a yard full of games where you could win prizes, like popcorn balls and candied apples. I played corn-hole for a little bit. I didn’t do half-bad.

Then two of the younger kids got separated from the group. It was getting dark, and there were sooo many people on the streets tonight. It was a nightmare!! Fortunately, a lady offered to help me search for them. She was nice, and guess what else! Turns out, she’s from Ireland and knows about America and Michael Jackson! I don’t know if I’ll ever see her again, but I she does well for herself here in Pandora.

I guess Halloween’s okay; I just hope by next year, I can go without wearing a costume. I still have no idea what a Psyduck is.

Ana

Last edited:

Ana

MOTHER
Species
Psychokinetic Human
Height
143 cms (4’8 ft)
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Dear Diary,

I saw a creature the other day that looked like Gyiyg. I honestly thought it was him at first. Its psychic powers were frightening. It split a building in half! I couldn’t watch the rest of the fight. I kept thinking about what would happen if it really WAS him. He was so angry when he left Earth. I can’t imagine what he’d do in Pandora, with so many humans walking around.

Honestly? I’m not sure what I’D do if he showed up here. Ninten, Lloyd, and I threw our best at him, and it was like nothing to him. If it hadn’t been for Queen Mary‘s Maria’s song, I wouldn’t be here right now. She loved him so much. I know he must’ve loved her back, or her song wouldn’t have hurt like it had.

I feel sorry for him sometimes.

But I still don’t think I can see him right now.

Ana

P.S I heard the boy won that fight. Kudos to him!

Last edited:

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry to the people i'm writing with, kind of all over the place lately. trying to work it out and get back to normal soon hopefully.
So sorry for the recent slowness! I'm gonna post hoard through the weekend and try and catch up in one fell swoop to reset a bit.
// if I disappear, I should be back this Saturday :) //
Zhongli wrote on Howl Jenkins Pendragon's profile.
hOW REMARKABLE THAT I MAY FIND AN EXCEPTIONAL WARLOCK SUCH AS YOURSELF ON THIS EXTRAORDINARILY CONVENIENT PLATFORM AS WELL.
SonicSora wrote on insomniacowl's profile.
watch yourself, little man, i'll get your clown shoes

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kazuha Kaedehara
Top Bottom