By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private natural

Sephiroth

Final Fantasy
Race
Alien / Human
Alignment
Neutral Evil
Relationship Status
ex issues
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
CASCADE BAY12345|1234FEBRUARY 6, 1091234|1234@Cyrus Albright
Although his acquired library within his residence held a plethora of volumes able to offer a sufficient amount of entertainment, knowledge of value was a matter entirely separate, as many of the tomes within his collection held information long dated - or of worlds far from this one. While of some interest and certainly capable of occupying sufficient time, he necessitated something more - and so, he would travel as needed to obtain it.

Appearing amongst the Vales, golden lettering detailing a research center immediately ensnared their attention - as surely, such a place had potential to offer more than the surrounding areas, and, at the least, it would occupy time that seemed to drag eternally.

A hope persisted that something within would offer him an answer to what lied within this planet, what forces controlled this realm and how they operated, what could push them to either forcibly remove one from this world or face them directly. Of course, it was optimal to return to the planet of his birth to enact his vengeance upon the world and all those who harmed himself, his mother - yet if he could not return, then this planet would be formed into his vessel as necessitated, this planet, this galaxy reborn with the power it held within absorbed.

However, as that was not an option at present (without greatly risking the wrath of beings he could not determine the power of), he settled for research, emerald gaze flickering across the various volumes as he walked, browsing throughout various titles in a variety of languages.

Grasping a book that appeared to be of some value from a shelf, he remained standing, briefly skimming the contents upon opening a page - only, the footsteps of another possessing a scent distinctly marking them as human bluntly tore his focus from what the page held, gaze flickering to meet the stranger's.

"Yes?" Their voice didn't reach hostility - not yet, as simply being present in such a location provided little reason for dissatisfaction, and perhaps, the one before him would be capable of offering something of interest.

sorry for how long this took to get up but i hope it works!

Reactions: Cyrus Albright

Cyrus Albright

Octopath Traveler
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
In Love With Knowledge (Single)
link
Organizer
link
The first place of interest in Cascade Bay was, naturally, the library. Cyrus had visited all the libraries in the various places he had visited on his journey so far. Oakheart, Schola Praeditos, Heavenfell... he had scrutinized those libraries as much as it was feasible for him to and he intended to do much the same now.

That wasn't to say his interest was only in the books, however. The people could also provide some useful information of their own and thosee who frequented libraries were likely to possess useful information and could give him leads as to where to start his research in.

His exploration of the library led Cyrus to encounter a silver-haired man, who immediately noticed his presence and instructed him to state his business. From that alone, Cyrus could tell that he was dealing with a very perceptive man, something that only made him grow more curious.

"My apologies if I'm disturbing you. My name is Cyrus Albright and I'm a scholar seeking to learn more about this world. Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?" He made his request, speaking with the most polite tone he could manage.

Reactions: Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Final Fantasy
Race
Alien / Human
Alignment
Neutral Evil
Relationship Status
ex issues
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Despite having not requested the name of the one before him and merely seeking a reason for why he was stood - and expecting him to leave - the one before him was seemingly content for conversation.

And, he possessed questions.

"If it concerns the organization of this establishment, no." They did not work here, nor have the time to expend answering queries that any could, but perhaps, offered knowledge may recieve something of value in return.

"You may ask one." Snapping the book shut, his gaze remained unmoved from the stranger, calculating for any signs of movement. The man before him seemed to possess enough sense, both in an immediate apology and a tone that didn't border being intrusive, so, at the least, it was a possibility his query would be worthwhile. "So long as it is of value."

• Love

Cyrus Albright

Octopath Traveler
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
In Love With Knowledge (Single)
link
Organizer
link
This man was quite a terse speaker. Very direct in the way he talked and leaving no room for the imagination. Cyrus had met many a stoic person in his life, but this man in particular had him curious. Perhaps it was just his scholarly instinct, but he felt like there was much more to this man than it was being shown under the surface, as it was common with people who used words so sparingly.

Regardless, Cyrus was only being allowed to ask one question, so he had to think carefully. It was actually quite challenging for him to think of just one, as it was in his nature a scholar to be a through as possible, which included asking as many questions as he could in order to get the most information out of someone.

"... Have you come across any peculiarities in Pandora during your time here?" he asked. "Strange happenings, noteworthy locations, people of interest... anything that could be worthy of a more in-depth investigation would be of great assistance to my research."

Reactions: Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Final Fantasy
Race
Alien / Human
Alignment
Neutral Evil
Relationship Status
ex issues
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
The singular question posed, admittedly, was one potentially of value - broad in its asking, invoking the possibility for a plethora of answers - and if they did wish to provide every piece of information available, it would undoubtedly take an abundance of time and effort. Yet, he hardly owed that much to a stranger, and so, the information offered would be general, and, certainly, information would be omitted, as he lacked the time to explicate everything.

"All is dependent on your definition of peculiar." To some within this world, magic in itself seemed strange - and the people of interest to him likely widely differed from the one before him. "A goose wandered into my residence when. I encountered two I once ensured were dead. I discovered I once established a reservation for dragons. I woke in a room handcuffed to a stranger. I saw someone revive from death multiple times before my eyes." Pausing, their gaze briefly flickered upwards in thought, then soon returned to the one before him. "I was told I was present in a... video game in one universe." Still, that stood as the strangest.

"Does that answer your question?"

• Love

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3
KFC is now open at Radical Pointe, Ark City. Come one come all and enjoy some great food.
Jason Todd wrote on Tanaquil's profile.
Happy Valentines day, lets make more than today special as every day should be special with you.
I tried one of those valentines day chocolates and it just made me sick. Whats the big deal?

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Raine
    werewolves do it by the light of the moon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams
Top Bottom