By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

[IC] Open never a good idea | jaesa's AMA

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Occupation
Who the hell knows
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single and Sad
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Jaesa's AMA

"This is ridiculous. I'm not doing it."

Jaesa is by far my favourite (and hardest) character to play but IC, she's terribly closed off and private, for lots of reasons. She'd never, ever, ever do anything like this.

So I'm gonna make her.

Answered Questions

Care to describe your worst experience in a relationship?
What kind of question is that? Ugh.

There are too many for me to accurately be able to pick one out as the worst.
Has anyone ever mistaken you for Vanessa Hudgens?
Who?
Why are you so against hugs?
I grew up around two Jedi who probably thought hugs were evil because they were gestures of attachment.

And I'm not against hugs, I just have to be the one to initiate them. Otherwise it's an invasion of my personal space.

Last edited:
D
D

Daisy Johnson

"Has anyone ever mistaken you for Vanessa Hudgens?"

R
R

Revan

"What's one of the best experiences you've had here? Is there anything you want to do you haven't gotten around to yet?"

Reactions: Jaesa Willsaam

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Severen wrote on Sebastian's profile.
Howdy. Ah guess you’re mah lil‘ baby boy now.
THE MUSE IS BACK!!! kind of. it's a process alsjfhalsjfhjasf. older threads are coming to me as a bit of a struggle, but i don't plan on dropping things. ♥ that said, if any of my partners are not feeling old things, now is definitely the opportunity to let me know and we can do something brandy new instead!
((this silly bby has a super cool and sad animated movie out !! if anyone who wants to watch, let me know and i'll give u links <3 <3 ))

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolyne Cujoh
Top Bottom