By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private never been a perfect soul

Aranea Highwind

Final Fantasy
Queen of the BSE
Species
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good

4th of June (if it works)
@Qrow Branwen

Aranea had expected the Stoss Spear to just...show up. Things did that in Pandora, all the time, so she was just planning on waiting until it showed up, and using other weapons in the meantime. It was definitely not that she just couldn't be bothered trying to commission a different spear, or trying to source a different weapon. It had just been inconvenient to....okay yeah she'd been pretty lazy because tracking don a decent blacksmith was hard, and working so often in the Vales as she did, she didn't want to take the risk of crossing the anti-magic laws of causality that ruled this place. So sue her.

So, the Stoss Spear didn't fall into her lap.

But there was a new (though apparently he had taught there before, a different version of himself) teacher who taught weapon making, so that sounded about perfect to Aranea, because she had been in this place for more than six months, and in that time used a lightsaber, a gun, several guns, a sword, three daggers, one halberd and two bazookas, as well as any inferior spears she could get her hands on, and she missed it. She missed having a weapon that she could clean blindfolded, one that felt less like a weapon and more like an extension of herself. A mercenary's weapon was their partner when they had no other, and she hadn't really had that in a while. So...

Aranea knocked on the door to the office, mostly out of a pretence of politeness, before opening the door anyway. "Oi, Mr Slicy, you free?" Not her best nickname, but it suited, since the guy seemed to be all thin edges. Aranea was pretty sure that if he took off his shirt she'd be able use his ribs as a paper shredder.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Qrow Branwen
Species
Human
Occupation
Detective & Teacher
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Qrow spun a pen between his fingers as he stared at the outline for the semester he had written up. Doing shit in Pandora was...different than back home. Wasn't quite as linear. With how kids would pop in and out, he had to be careful about building lesson plans that referenced each other. Every class had to be a self-contained lesson, or shit would go sideways quickly. But he also couldn't let it take away from the kids who were there every week. They wanted to engineer weapons, and he was going to teach them that.

Just...had to figure out a balance.

Hearing a knock at his office door, he glanced up from his lesson plan.

"Yeah, come in."

It was another teacher he had seen around the school, but hadn't really said much to. Qrow was too used to keeping his head down to exactly reach out and make friends with every person who happened to cross his path. Wasn't personal, just habit.

"Not if that's my nickname," he smirked, setting his pen down, to give her his full attention, "What can I do for ya?"

• Love
Reactions: Aranea Highwind

Aranea Highwind

Final Fantasy
Queen of the BSE
Species
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good

Entering the classroom with a bit of a swagger, Aranea grinned, almost slumping into the chair as she sat down. She shrugged, continuing to smile. "I'm testing it out. Any preferences, Paper Cuts McGee?" Eh. Still not right. Nicknames were fickle things, sometimes, and when you were dealing with someone whose name was basically Crow McCorvidface, the low hanging fruit hung too low for her to really enjoy taking it, so the Scarecrow joke was out.

She slumped in the chair, eyes brushing over the papers on the desk, before she continued. "You're running the Weapons Engineering class, so I'm going to assume that you know what you're doing, and I need a weapon. My last one kinda vanished into the ether and I'm sick of having to borrow" - well, not really borrow, since it was rare that she actually gave them back - "other people's weapons. And fighting barehanded. I'm sick of that, too. So. How much would it be to commission a weapon that I actually like?"

• Love
Reactions: Qrow Branwen

Current Season

Status Updates

Not that it's a contest or anything... but guess who just made their first friend and now has a planned playdate meeting with them? Yeah, I'm just that impressive.
microwaved a pop-tart, cried for 10 minutes.
the future is now
S.O.S HOW TF DO YOU UNSWIPE ON PINDER I MESSED UP
One day left to sign up for Labyrinth of the Beast! Can you survive the labyrinth?
Click here!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kipine
Top Bottom