By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open new avis new avis!!!

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
Okay so y'all are probably looking at this 'what the fuck she never follows through', which ... you are not wrong. But avis are so fun and easy to make!! We just switched to a new bigger avi size and I wanted to offer to make some avis for folks who have not yet changed theirs or just want a new one! <3

IF INTERESTED, hit me up with some images in this thread!! The bigger the dimensions, the better the quality!!
I've been going with 210x450 because I love the length, but if the images I'm given call for something shorter, I might cut it down. Or you can let me know if you'd like a shorter dimension!

And here's some examples of the new ones I've made!

aymeric-avi.pngambrose-avi.pngcasper.pngmerlin-avi.png

Chip

hope is the greatest good of all
Species
Cool Ranch Dorito
Occupation
pandora's school idol
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
I AM HERE TO BE LIKE I WOULD CRY OVER OCTI ICONS BUT I AM WORK SO JUST KNOW YOUR STUFF IS PRETTY AND I LOVE AND I WILL BE BACK

• Love
Reactions: Octi

Chip

hope is the greatest good of all
Species
Cool Ranch Dorito
Occupation
pandora's school idol
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
I AM BACK AND BETTER PREPARED HELLO CUTE OCTI.

Clicky this

I just made a folder of possible art!!! You can pick and choose who you want ! Unfortunately there is not a lot of Callum art that isn't with Rayla (and that one is a gif, so I don't know if you can do anything with it but obv I do not want dark!Callum dgdfhfd). And unfortunately there's not a lot of adult!Hiccup

Please do not feel like you have to make one for all I just wanted to give you options to work with!! No pressure!! Just have fun and I will love any Octi thing!!!

• Love
Reactions: Octi

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
YAYYY, here you go, @Chip !

Hopefully you like at least some of these. <3 The Callum one was like wildly experimental, I went a little bit nuts and I don't even know how I feel about it LOL!

waver.pngeri02.pnghiccup.pngxion02.pngcallum.png

• Love
Reactions: Chip

Current Season

Status Updates

Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)
This is P5 Royal Battle. It's on sale

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Souji Okita
Top Bottom