By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article New season New Shows

Article:

February 28

As Winter turns into spring so does Pandapolis TV showcase its new slate of TV shows. Pandapolis Today is here to show you the highlights so you don't miss anything of what are sure to become the next season's hottest shows:

The great Pandora bake off

Pandora´s favourite game show is back for another season in which 14 contestants will challenge each other to become Pandora's next baking master. This year, same as ever, a panel of 3 judges and the public alike can´t wait to see what our fourteen new bakers will come up with over the course of the following weeks. Don't forget to tune in each monday.

Visitor

The new prestige high drama show from Pandapolis TV. Each episode a story of it´s own all filmed one on one in the same location. The visitation room of a prison. In these eight tense stories you will see some of Pandora´s best actors shine like never before. Each wednesday at 8PM

SING

A whole new group of people take their chance at becoming Pandopolis next idol. Starting off with the auditions, moving to bootcamp and in a few weeks the live shows. The people chosen during the auditions will be coached by some of Pandora's hottest stars. Don´t forget to tune in each week to see who will win.

Bleet Patrol

For the little ones or the busy parents here´s a new show just for the kids. Bleet Patrol stars 4 adorable Wooloo´s as they keep Pandopolis safe. Working together on a few different fronts of public safety. For kids aged 3 and older.

Relevant Threads
Reneral worldbuilding.

• Excited
Reactions: milk

Current Season

Status Updates

I could really use more stuff to do with Palmer, if anyone's interested in plotting?
//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom