By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Nic makes gifs!

Nic

Player
Race
Coffee Addict
Occupation
Small Child Wrangler
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I will make this pretty later... maybe. >.>
BUTYES so I recently started learning how to make gifs and I figured maybe I can make some for people while I'm practicing!

If you'd like a gif of your character just use the form below! I'm going to limit myself to three requests at a time so I don't get bogged down. Try to give me a day or two to finish them - sometimes I might get to them right away, sometimes not.

Code:
[b]Character:[/b] 
[b]Link to video:[/b] It would be really helpful to me if you could link me to a specific scene! If you want something from a show that's on Netflix, Hulu (I have Hulu Plus), or Amazon Prime for free but you can't find the specific scene on Youtube, just let me know what show/movie it is, which episode if relevant, and the general timestamp I can find the scene at. 
[b]Type:[/b] You can request either a single 540px wide gif, or two 268 x 150 gifs! 
[b]Text??[/b] Okay I cannot guarantee that I can make text look good, but if you want a quote or lyrics or the dialogue from the scene on your gif just lemme know! try to keep it small - like one line per gif p much or else it won't look right.

an example of a gif with text
A gifset I did!!

Current Queue
1. open
2. open
3. open​

Last edited:
Reactions: Raine and Thalia

Hunter

they're in his infinite void of darkness
Occupation
Natural Disaster
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
HEY THIS IS GONNA SOUND WEIRD BUT I HAVE A REASON, I SWEAR

Character: @Rip Hunter
Link to video: I can't ever find the scene on youtube hence why I need a gif -- it's on Netflix, Legends of Tomorrow season 1 episode 1 at around 36 minutes in. It's the part where Rip is holding his wife and son's bodies. I told you it was weird but I need it to harass Kitty with
Type: two 268 x 150 gifs please ;-;
Text?? NAH

thanks nic ;-; and no worries if this is uncomfortable for you or anything at all, considering yknow...dead kid...

Reactions: Fleet and Nic

Nic

Player
Race
Coffee Addict
Occupation
Small Child Wrangler
Organizer
link
Directory
link
um wow this scene was super sad

bonus agonized screaming for you
also how dare u make me watch this

PS: i hope these are okay???

Reactions: Fleet and Hunter

Fleet

gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.
Organizer
link
Character: @Twelve Tsuerubu from Zankyou no terror (terror in resonance on the UK Netflix)
Link to video:
Ok I dunno if you have it on your netflix but i am going to give you timestamps and things....

So episode 1 time stamp 1:16 to 1:20
if you want a challenge episode 1 time stamp 2:36- 2:54 otherwise just time stamp 2:50-2:54 cos I love his excited wave xD
episode 1 time stamp 12:21-12:23/4
episode 10 time stamp 16:57-17:10
episode 10 time stamp 17:22-17:30 I think (basically all the clips of him on a motorcycle trying to save Nine my poor child!)

and now netflix is being a bum, there was some stuff in episode 7 I think it was and episode 9 that I wanted, possibly but now my netflix isn't loading so I shall have to stop there and let you have a play xDD (if you don't have it on netflix let me know cos I also have it on an anime site i use)

Type: Either, I don't really know what I want at this point
Text?? no text for nooooow

Reactions: Nic

Nic

Player
Race
Coffee Addict
Occupation
Small Child Wrangler
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Hey so I'm working on clipping these, but I'm wondering if maybe some of the timestamps are a tad off, or maybe different on Hulu for some reason idk! But I'm not sure what scenes you're looking for exactly with:

episode 1 timestamp 12:21-12:23/4 - was this when he's looking out the window?
episode 10 timestamp 16:57-17:10 - when he says "Five" ?

I think I have the others though so I'm working on seeing what I can do with them. 8D I haven't really tried to make gifs of animes so IDK how these are going to turn out lol!

Reactions: Fleet

Nic

Player
Race
Coffee Addict
Occupation
Small Child Wrangler
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Actually I'm realizing that idek which one is him LOL! He's not the one in the glasses right >.> he was on the motorcycle and crashed in that last one?

Fleet

gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.
Organizer
link
episode 1 time stamp 12:21-12:23/4 Is him looking at the plushie toy, being cute before Nine approaches to tell him how much time they have until go time... Nah Nine is the one with the glasses, Twelve is the one who likes to ride motorcycles in a dramatic fashion yes = )

episode 10 timestamp 16:57-17:10 - is the motorcycle stunts he's pulling for me on Netflix, when he is trying to stop the girl interfering with their Nine's plan

I dunno if that helps at all @Nic? If I had Hulu I would tell you timestamps on that too but I don't I'm afraid.

Reactions: Nic

Nic

Player
Race
Coffee Addict
Occupation
Small Child Wrangler
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Fleet sorry for the wait! I was able to capture two of those scenes and got a set of four gifs out of them. I hope it's okay!

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I'm having a lot of trouble drumming up any motivation or interest in posting atm but if anyone wants to work on winter threads this weekend to close them up, I will do my best. Just toss me a PM or reply here!
I forgot how much I loved Tangled. Now I want to app them both! fshkgd <333

Like for a comm thread!
I'm atrociously slow right now and I can't express how sorry I am for that. The muse is coming back! Still, with the season change coming up, if anybody would rather let things go and try again next season, let me know!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Link
Top Bottom