By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Night Sakura of the Dead Spirits

Yuyuko Saigyouji

Touhou Project
Dreaming Ghost
Race
Ghost
Occupation
Permanently Retired
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Available In Spirit
link
Organizer
link

February 4th

Ghostly blue flames lit stone lanterns leading down a stone path, surrounded by cherry trees that were in full bloom, the pink petals gaining a much eerier shade bestowed to them by the flames. There was no mistaking this scenery, it was the Netherworld Yuyuko knew very well. Except, it wasn't actually the real deal. She was, without a doubt, still in Pandora. This recreation was a place that only existed in her dreams, only that could explain the complete absence of other spirits, not to mention Youmu, in the area. There was simply no way that the Netherworld could ever look this empty.

Still, it was a little strange. Yuyuko's dreams were usually more accurate than this, at least, the dreams she remembered having. If this was meant to be some kind of nightmare, it was a very boring one. Solitude didn't scare someone who couldn't possibly fear for their life. Her first thought was to begin shaping the scenery to something more pleasant, but oddly, despite the fact she was fully aware of the circumstances, she couldn't actually change anything. No matter how much she willed it, the environment remained unchanging and that was the first sign that this was no ordinary dream.

She walked down the stone path with a destination in mind, as that would be the most likely place for her to find answers. Still, it was a quite long path, so she also took the moment to enjoy the spring breeze and the eerie scenery around her, where there wasn't a single soul to be found.

That was what she first assumed, at any rate.

@Osamu Dazai

• Love
Reactions: Osamu Dazai

Osamu Dazai

Bungo Stray Dogs
Race
Human
Occupation
Stray Dogs Mafia
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
w/ Chuuya Nakahara
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Dazai studied his surroundings without moving; taking in all the little foreign details, as he attempted to piece it all together. This place was new; foreign. Not a single element was a piece of him; a reflection. Were this his dream, he should have felt a connection - an emotion. Anything at all. He wasn't aware of being stuck in a bout of disassociation, but maybe this dream was the shift - the change. The fall. Himself finally falling over an edge he had been aware of for some time.

But the very fact he was even thinking the word dream, cancelled out that possibility.

Only moments ago he had been in bed with Chuuya. Arms wrapped around him, face buried in his hair. Both too tired from the day to do anything more exciting, otherside of pass out. After the incident with the cop...he sort of had to be good for awhile, again. Which was boring. But for the best. This wasn't just him ending a few people who wouldn't be missed; but injuring a police officer.

Chuuya...wasn't pleased about it.
Dazai didn't really feel much of anything about it at all.

Pushing himself to his feet, he dusted himself off and began walking. Hands tucked away in his pockets, as he followed his instinct on where to go in this strange place. After a few moment, he spotted a familiar face; lips pulling into a smile as he approached her.

"So tell me, goddess of death - have I joined you in the great beyond of nothingness?" he asked with a smile, bouncing on his toes a bit as he did.

• Love
Reactions: Yuyuko Saigyouji

Yuyuko Saigyouji

Touhou Project
Dreaming Ghost
Race
Ghost
Occupation
Permanently Retired
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Available In Spirit
link
Organizer
link
As Yuyuko followed along her path, she spotted a familiar figure moving towards her. While the idea of others being able to enter dreams wasn't off the table in Pandora, Dazai didn't seem to be someone with such an ability. Indeed, he seemed to be pretty confused about how he ended up here himself, adding more to the strangeness of this empty Netherworld. Still, it did provide her with a nice opportunity to talk with the man once more.

"I would ask if you managed to die after all, but you still seem to be very much alive," she giggled. "Welcome to the Netherworld, Dazai, or rather, an unusual recreation of it in my dreams. Now... I assume that you don't have a habit of invading the dreams of others?"

Perhaps calling this a dream was inaccurate at this point. It was definitely not the real location, but it wasn't in Pandora either. More or less, this seemed to be a location that was born out of her subconscious, but not in the same way that a dream was. Likely, Pandora's Otherworld had manifested a copy of the Netherworld using her memories of it as a base, but for what purpose? It wasn't like there was much that could be accomplished in an empty place like this.

• Love

Osamu Dazai

Bungo Stray Dogs
Race
Human
Occupation
Stray Dogs Mafia
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
w/ Chuuya Nakahara
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Dazai made a dismayed sound at her words; maybe just a bit over the top, but that's about how he was feeling.

"Unfortunately, still breathing," a frown on his lips, before it was replaced with a smile - taking in each piece of information she was giving him. Netherworld. He hadn't heard of that before. Otherworld? Yes. But Pandora used that as a sort of dumping ground for "other" things. Like a back room in a house that didn't have any other use out of storage.

"Can't say I do. Unless this is a sexy dream. Pretty sure I accidentally invade those all the time," he winked, settling his hands in his pockets, "My powers start and stop and cancelling others, though. Not really sure why I'm here. I don't think I'm not real. But at this point, it really wouldn't surprise me."

Reactions: Yuyuko Saigyouji

Yuyuko Saigyouji

Touhou Project
Dreaming Ghost
Race
Ghost
Occupation
Permanently Retired
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Available In Spirit
link
Organizer
link
Yuyuko giggled at the mention of "sexy" dreams. She couldn't tell whether Dazai was that confident in his ability to charm others or if he was simply joking, but it likely was a combination of the two. For him to flirt with her despite fully knowing what she was... he really was a man that was in love with death.

"I most certainly wouldn't be having a sexy dream about you, so you must be the real deal," Yuyuko stated in a matter-of-fact tone, tapping her chin with her closed fan. "I wonder if this is the result of some kind of disturbance in the Dream World. After all, it doesn't seem like there's anyone keeping watch over it."

Her musings were interrupted when suddenly she caught sight of what seemed to be a trail of cherry petals, flying unnaturally through the air, as if they were being drawn by an invisible force. Looking around her, all the cherry trees seemed to be undergoing that process, their beauty being sucked out of them entirely. It all seemed familiar, almost nostalgic in a sense. The stream of petals, of course, seemed to be headed towards a very tall hill in the distance, where the culprit was likely awaiting for them.

"It seems something is finally happening, why don't we take a look?" Yuyuko suggested with a carefree smile. "I hope you don't mind long flights of stairs."

• Love

Current Season

Status Updates

What an astonishing world!
This was NOT what I was expecting when I opened my eyes this morning.
I'm such a great political figure. ;)
Writing an entire post on the phone in less than thirty minutes versus the two hours it takes on the computer.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom